Kaylee's Unexpected Discovery

Story Info
A sadistic girl gets the power to ruin her stepsister's life.
22.3k words
4.21
48.8k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone I know it's been forever since I posted last. The truth is life has been pretty busy, but I have tried to write the conclusion to Becoming my stepmother's slave, numerous times, but each one just felt wrong. So I decided to write something else to get the creative juices flowing, and I'm glad I did because I finally feel I know how to conclude the series. That being said, it won't be ready any time soon. I hope you all understand and thank you for the support and patience.

Lastly this story contains kinks such as: farting, sweat, feet, lezdom, sadism, watersports and scat, and the main theme of the entire thing is humiliation. Just a warning for anyone. Also due to the scope of the story and my lack of time, I have not been able to do a thorough edit, so there's a fair share of grammatical errors.

The introduction

It was a bright Friday morning; Kaylee woke up excited for her field trip today. She got dressed and looked in the full length mirror in her room, admiring her hourglass shaped body and her perfectly tanned skin, in her tight blue jeans and white spaghetti strap top.

On her way out the door bumped into her stepsister Caitlyn. She was dressed in jeans and a t--shirt, and a pair of Chuck Taylor's.

"Can you watch where you're going?" Caitlyn asked annoyed, at her sister.

"Well maybe if you weren't so chubby it would be easier to avoid you," Kaylee replied in a condescending way to here stepsister.

"Fuck you Kaylee," Caitlyn replied before storming off.

Kaylee smiled knowing how much she just pissed her sister off. You see Kaylee was a sadist. She enjoyed hurting and humiliating people. It made her feel aroused and tingly inside, like nothing else could. She knew her sister being a bit chubby was a sore spot for her so she loved to rub it in whenever she could.

The girls made their way to the kitchen to grab their lunch before they were on their way to school. Kaylee's mom, and Caitlyn's stepmom Charlotte was waiting for them so she could leave for work.

"Thanks so much mom, love you," Kaylee said before grabbing her food and heading to the door.

"Of course Hun, have a good time on your field trip!" Charlotte replied.

"Here you go Caitlyn," Charlotte said handing the girl her food while she sipped her coffee.

Caitlyn just grabbed it and made her way out without saying a word.

"Wow, not even a thank you?" Charlotte said angrily.

"Thanks," Caitlyn replied as she rolled her eye.

Caitlyn and her stepmom didn't have the best relationship. Charlotte married Caitlyn's father George about 5 years ago when the girls were just fourteen. George was 45 years old, and Charlotte was 33, but the girls were actually the same age. Charlotte had Kaylee when she was really young, in fact she had to drop out of school to raise her. Caitlyn never liked Charlotte, she always thought her dad could do better than some bimbo, but they were really in love, so Charlotte did her best to put up with Caitlyn's rude behavior.

Things changed though when George tragically passed away in a car crash. At first it brought the entire family together and Charlotte thought she and Caitlyn would grow closer, but the opposite happened. Caitlyn blamed her for everything and hated her ever since.

Eventually Charlotte's patience grew thin, and she stopped trying, instead they just stayed out of each other's way.

Caitlyn started lashing out by being rude, and sarcastic, shutting herself in and getting lost in video games, and even smoking weed in secret. Kaylee wasn't a saint by any means though, in fact she was quite the opposite, she was considered a bully in her school for the harsh pranks she played, for example during the schools Christmas play, she put laxatives in the leads tea, and during her performance the poor girl shat herself in front of the entire school, and Kaylee recorded the entire thing and posted it to social media. Another time she heard about a boy in her class having a tiny penis, from the guys in their gym class, so she decided to pants him in front of his crush who was on the cheerleading team, during practice for all the girls to see.

Charlotte had her hands full with those two, she had to go in school numerous time because of them. The other parents gossiped about her being a terrible mother, because of her troubled daughters and a slut, because she was young and attractive, with an insanely plump behind. The reality was that she loved the two girls, but she just had no idea how to deal with them, and since George's passing she was always busy with work, as a single parent trying to make ends meet. Money was always tight, and she was always stressed. They lived paycheck to paycheck, and no one took care of Charlotte since her husband died, aside from Kaylee, but she couldn't help much financially.

Kaylee was buzzing with excitement, as she was going on a field trip with her Archeology group. Besides humiliating people, her only other passion was looking for rare old artifacts and the stories they told. In fact, she was already awarded a scholarship to the university in their home town for it. They had a great program and Kaylee couldn't afford a fancy ivy league school anyway. Caitlyn on the other hand was too busy playing video games, and trying to become a streamer to ever pick up a book and study, so her grades weren't the best, not that it mattered since she was going to make it as the next Pokimane, or something like that.

The Discovery

Kaylee's field trip was to an old site that was said to be the base of a coven of witches back in the 1800's. Everything about this sounded badass to Kaylee, she could barely contain herself. She was moving from one dig site to the next, doing more work than anyone there desperately hoping to find something, anything. She even continued through their lunch break, in the hopes making a discovery. That's when it happened, she felt something underneath her shovel. She looked around and saw the group far away, caught up in conversation, so she whipped out her bush and started moving away the dirt till she uncovered a purple gemstone, it looked like a pendant but there was something inside.

Then she heard someone coming and quickly hid it in her pocket. "Found something there?" The person asked.

"Nope no luck unfortunately," Kaylee replied.

"That's probably for the best, this witch stuff is pretty creepy, never know if you'll find something that's cursed," The person joked, to which Kaylee faked a laugh then got up to get a quick bite to eat.

Later that night while Caitlyn was in her room, and their mom was working the late shift at her job as an assistant manager at Mousey's Pizza Palace (and yes it was a Chuck E. Cheese rip off), Kaylee decided to clean up and inspect her find.

She wet a cloth with soap and water and cleaned the purple tear drop shaped pendant to reveal a shining Amethyst, but when she looked closer she saw something in the center. Upon closer inspection, it was a tiny piece of paper rolled up. Kaylee couldn't resist, she just had to know what is was. She went into the garage and looked through some boxes until she found hammer.

She made her way back and to her room, and slowly tapped the pendant, but she was barely making a dent, growing frustrated she slammed the hammer down and the pendant broke into pieces. Dusting away the shards she grabbed the paper and unraveled it.

"What is this..... I hereby free Isabella Pagan from her crystal prism, so she shall walk this earth once more... That's it??" she said. I thought this was going to lead to treasure map or something she thought to herself.

*thunder crashes*

A purple hue fills the room as a glowing translucent figure appears before Kaylee.

"Uhhh... what the fuck is going on, I must be dreaming right????" She thought to herself.

"You must be the one who freed me, you have my gratitude young maiden," The glowing figure spoke.

"Yeah... No problem..." Kaylee replied awe struck.

"What age are we in child?" The figure asked.

"Umm... age? It's 2022," Kaylee said not sensing any danger from the figure anymore, "Wait you're Isabella Pagan the name on the paper?"

"Centuries have passed! My sisters are still trapped I can sense it..." She replied.

"Wait your sisters are trapped like you were? What happened?" Kaylee asked.

"Sorry my child, I just didn't think it would take this long. I am Isabella Pagan. My coven was found and destroyed by a group of angry male villages. During the dead of night, they surrounded our home in fire, and sought to turn us to ash. As a last resort we cast a spell to trap our souls and our power into objects we had that could survive the flames," She replied.

"So are your sisters right where I found you?" Kaylee asked.

"Possibly child unless others have found the objects and taken them..." The spirt said worried.

"Why did they want you killed anyway?" Kaylee asked.

"Because we fought the liberate the women from men, men abused and hurt us, men whose foolish choices led to our town plagues and depressions, mean who refused to listen to us even though we could have prevented all of that pain and suffering," Isabella said.

"Wow, I'm so sorry, I can't say things fixed now though, men still get away with that kind of thing sometimes, maybe I can help you free your other sisters?" Kaylee asked.

"You are too generous child, I have done nothing to help you yet you offer me your aid? I would go find them myself but I am in spirit form, my spirit cannot remain, soon my it will be moved into the body of a women who has recently passed, one who has witch ancestry, somewhere on this earth. I can feel my spirit fading away. I will gladly accept your help but I have to give you something in return."

"Umm it's okay really, I'm honestly fascinated to meet your sisters anyway," Kaylee replied.

"I insist, but I can only impart a tiny fraction of my power, it will not nearly be as useful as the full thing but I hope it can at least show my appreciation. This gift will allow you to impart ideas on those whom you share a connection with. While they are dreaming you can say to them, things you would like them to do or say. You have the power to change people's entire persona, but it will work best if you are specific with what you ask of them," Isabella's spirit said.

"Wait for real? Like inception?" Kaylee said in shock.

"Yes I am real, but know this, the human mind is a fickle thing, people need a motivation, a reason, as to why they do what they do, if you command people without a reason, they will not understand why they are doing or saying things out of their character, and they will realize something is wrong," Isabella's spirit said.

"So wait they won't even know I'm the one who told them to do or say whatever it might be?" Kaylee asked excitedly.

"Exactly my child, now it is time," Isabella said before flight straight through Kaylee in a burst of light.

The next morning Kaylee awoke, "Wow that was crazy dream she thought to herself," She saw the broken bits of the amulet, and the piece of paper, but she thought she must have just fallen asleep after reading the piece of paper, she did have such a tiring day yesterday. She got up the brush her teeth and walked past her sister's room, and she noticed the door was slightly open. Now her sister never ever leaves her door unlocked. So she peeked in and saw Caitlyn sleeping soundly.

So she creeped in quietly and leaned over her sister, and whispered, "Caitlyn," To which there was no reply.

The trial

"Well it's time to find out if that was all a dream or not..." She thought to herself.

"Caitlyn, you are not going to lock to door to your bed room ever again," She said, thinking back on what she remembered from last night, she also had to give her a reason, "Because you feel safe home here, so why ever lock it, right, also you're going to do Kaylee's laundry today, since you were so rude to her yesterday,"

Kaylee said before she walked away slowly and exited the room, shaking her head. "I must be losing it, why did I even do that," She thought, of course it was all a dream.

Later that day she was lazing around on the couch when she looked up and saw Caitlyn with her laundry basket. Not believing her own eyes she looked at her and shouted, "what are you doing with my dirty laundry?"

"Nothing," Caitlyn stumbled, "Look I'm just helping with your laundry to make up for being rude yesterday okay, don't make a big deal out of it," She continued before storming off to the laundry room.

"Fuck! It wasn't a dream! This is going to be fun!" She thought.

Kaylee's mind raced thinking about all the ways she could humiliate her bitchy step sister! The ideas had her panties soaking wet all evening. She was going to turn her stepsister into some freak, then she was going to have her mom and everyone around her humiliate her. It was going to be good.

That night Kaylee waited up, way past when she would normally be asleep until she was sure Caitlyn would be in a deep sleep. She then quietly turned the door knob which was unlocked just like she told her. Then she crept over her and whispered into her ear.

"Caitlyn, for the next week you are going to be very rude to mom, insulting her appearance, her cooking, and personality, because you think she deserves it, from tomorrow you will also realize you love to smell other girls dirty panties, it doesn't matter whose, you can't resist the smell of filthy panties, because they turn you on like nothing else, in fact next time you have gym class, while the other girls are showering, you are going to steal their panties and sniff them right there in the locker room, while you masturbate, because the temptation of all those dirty panties is just too much," Kaylee whispered.

"I should stop there, I don't want to overdo it... ohhh this is going to be so good," Kaylee thought, while she slid her hand down her pants and masturbated right outside Caitlyn's door thinking about what was to come.

The real test

Sunday morning Kaylee woke up late, and made her way to the kitchen to have breakfast. Her mom Charlotte was outside mowing the backyard and tending to her small garden, and Caitlyn was still asleep. She ate and decided to make some lunch. She liked to stay on her mother's good side and be her favorite, if only to make Caitlyn look even worst compared to her.

Soon Caitlyn came down to grab a bowl of cereal. "Did you sleep well Caitlyn??" Kaylee asked deviously.

"Why are you being so fucking weird," Caitlyn asked.

"So I can't ask how my sister slept, without it being weird?" Kaylee asked innocently.

"You're little nice act may fool mom but it doesn't fool me, you are an evil, psycho bitch, and everyone but mom knows it," Caitlyn said before returning to her room.

Soon after when lunch was almost finished Charlotte came back from doing her yard work, and smell the wonderful meal her daughter had cooking up.

"Oh dear that smells divine, what are you making?" Charlotte asked.

"Oh just some spaghetti and meat balls, you favorite," Kaylee replied.

"You're the best Hun, what would I do without you! I'm filthy from that summer heat, so I'm going to take a quick shower before lunch," Charlotte said.

"Sounds great mom," Kaylee said before an idea popped into her head. She made her way upstairs to the bedrooms and waited till she heard her mom's shower come on, then she cracked open the door and saw her mom's soiled pants and panties right there on the floor. with closer inspection she saw that the panties looked absolutely filthy, with stains and brown skid marks, Kaylee could smell them just from standing over them. Her mom was a bit of a slob, so hygiene and cleanliness, was always a struggle for her. Kaylee made her way down the hall and knocked on her stepsister's room.

"What?!" Caitlyn yelled.

"I heard mom calling you, she's in her room I think," Kaylee said.

"What does she want?" Caitlyn asked annoyed.

"No idea but I've got to run back to check on the spaghetti," Kaylee said before leaving.

Hidden Kaylee watched from a far as Caitlyn made her way into her mom's room, the shower still running.

"What is it Charlotte?" Caitlyn asked.

"What is it Caitlyn?" Charlotte asked.

"Weren't you calling me?" Caitlyn asked.

"No you must have just heard something else," Charlotte replied.

Fucking Kaylee, she whispered under her breathe, that was when she noticed her mom, dirty panties lying on the floor, and she felt something come over her like she had no self-control. She had not smell that, it was like a compulsion. She bent down and picked them up and brought them to her nose and pressed the soiled underwear against her face and took a deep breath. The smell with was awful, she even winced while smelling it but she couldn't stop herself from becoming turned on.

Kaylee watched as she balled up the soiled panties and ran back to her room. She couldn't believe how well her new powers worked. Which reminded her that she had to help find the other jewels but finals were coming up so it would have to wait till then.

That night Kaylee made her way into her sister's room, and saw her mother's balled up panties on the sticking out from under her pillow, this gave her an idea, but before she did anything she needed to whisper into her ear her instructions for that week.

"Caitlyn next week you are going to be extra rude to Charlotte, in fact you will be downright mean, insulting her about her appearance, her hygiene, her personality, and her sexuality, calling her names like slut and whore," Kaylee whispered before she picked up the soiled panties and put them on the pillow next to Caitlyn.

In the morning Kaylee woke up extra early and peaked into her sister's room only to see the girl, touching herself while smelling her mom's soiled panties, again. This opportunity was too good. So Kaylee as stealthily as possible went downstairs to find her mother preparing breakfast.

"Mom I was hearing some strange noises coming from Caitlyn's room, I'm worried something is wrong, can you check it out? You know how much she would hate if I went in her room," Kaylee said.

"Aww even though she is always so rude, you still care about her, that's my angel, sure thing Hun I'll check it out," Charlotte said.

"Oh and try to be quiet incase it's just a bad dream or something," Kaylee said.

"Oh good idea Hun," Charlotte replied.

Damn, I'm so good, Kaylee thought to herself. Not wanting to miss the action she waited a while before going upstairs herself.

"Are those my panties young lady!" Charlotte shouted.

"What, no why are you in my room slut, get out," Caitlyn said.

"Slut?! Excuse me," Charlotte replied.

"You heard me, you, filthy whore, get out of my room," Caitlyn said.

"What?! Apparently you like my filth since you were just sniffing my dirty panties," Charlotte said before grabbing the panties and taking them away from her.

"We'll talk about this after school, I can't deal with this first thing in the morning," Charlotte said before storming off.

Kaylee quickly ran back downstairs pretending she had no idea what happened.

"Was everything okay?" Kaylee asked.

"No! Not at all... but I can't deal with your sister right now, I'll tell you about it later, anyway you better eat breakfast quickly or you'll be late for school.

Kaylee ate quickly while Caitlyn ran past me and went outside to wait for the bus, which gave Kaylee another brilliant idea. She ran upstairs and raided her mom's dirty hamper and ran into Caitlyn's room and hid her panties under bed, in her drawers, in her pillow cases and even under her mattress itself, then she ran down the catch the bus to school.

Gym Class

Caitlyn and Kaylee both sat as far away as possible, Kaylee in the front and Caitlyn in the back, every morning.