Abducting Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohmagawd! Mark! Shit! Ohmygawd! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

Steve cheered her on. "Go on, slut! Tell your son how much you love him fucking you!"

She squirmed on the bed, thrusting her hips into mine. "Yes! Yes! I love your fat cock fucking me! Ohmagawd, don't stop! Oh God! Oh God! Ohmagawwwwwwwd!"

A thousand stallions stampeded through her body while I continued to fuck her hard and fast. Her MILF slit contracted around my throbbing member like a vise grip. Steve laughed in the corner while sweat rolled off my forehead.

Just as she began to come down from her orgasmic high, I felt my body begin to tighten.

"Oh fuck, Mom! You...you...your tight fucking cunt is gonna make me cum again!"

The words snapped her back into reality. "Not inside me! Please, Mark, not inside me!"

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh...gggaaaahhhhhhhh!" I quickly pulled out and gave my pulsing prick several quick strokes. A roped of thick white blasted across her fit stomach. It splashed down at the base of her rib cage and spread out from there. My body jerked and several more spurts pooled around her belly button.

I climbed off the bed and stepped forward. "C'mere Mom, suck me dry," I growled.

Her body tensed. "Wait...what?! But you're my gggggghhhhh..."

Her throat was full of my thumping tool. I grabbed the back of her head and fucked her face until I had drained my balls down the back of her throat. I pulled out and stepped back. Her body slumped into the bed.

"Fuck, Mom, sorry 'bout that." I lied. I wasn't sorry in the least. "Goddamn, you're such a good fuck! I got carried away."

"Don't talk to me that way," she moaned.

"That bitch can fuck!" Steve announced. "Goddamn! If I were you, I'd be hittin' that every night, junior."

"Fuck you," she moaned again.

"Goddamn, I worked up quite an appetite. C'mon, junior, you can make me a sandwich."

"Mark! Don't you dare!"

"But Mom, he's got a gun. I have to do what he says." Steve and I looked at each other doing everything we could to suppress our laughter.

Steve snapped his fingers. "Hang on a sec, I just remembered something." He knelt down to the box he had found the anal beads and monster dong in. "Ha ha! I knew you'd keep it!" It was the purple vibrator we had used before. "Here, this will keep you company while I grab a bite to eat."

She froze at the touch of the cold plastic to her overheated and still quivering cunt. "What?! Wait! No! Goddammit, no!"

The fuck machine slipped through her velvety gates with ease. Steve flipped the switch and you could hear a muffled whirring sound.

Mom's back arched off the bed. "Oh fuck! You motherfucker!"

Steve laughed. "Ha ha ha! C'mon, junior, make me a sandwich."

We heard Mom cursing us as we walked down the stairs into the kitchen.

While we sat in the living room discussing the nights events so far and what to do the rest of the night, Mom laid in bed with her jumbled thoughts.

My own sons cock feels so good fucking me! How can that be?! I begged him to not stop! I came while my own son was fucking me with that huge cock...stop! I can't think that way! And...oh my God, I gave my son a blowjob! He filled my throat with his thick, hot cum! It felt so...it tasted...familiar. Like I had fucked it...tasted it before. That's impossible! But...but...oh my God! God help me but I want more!

She remembered how quickly young men can recover from a good fucking and be ready to go again in a matter of minutes. Her body grew hot at the thought of her body being abused for the rest of the night. The whirring in her snatch was making her crazy! She wanted someone, something, to be banging on her pulsing sweet spot.

When Steve and I entered the room, Mom was rustling in the bed trying to get the vibrator to hit just the right spot and moaning like crazy.

"Oh God! Mmmmmhmmmm! Come on! Yeah, mmmmhmmmm, that's it, right there! Oh yeah!"

Steve walked over and ripped the shivering piece of plastic from her honey hole.

"Oh! Fuck!" she screeched in shock. "Goddammit!"

Steve shut the wet vibrator off and tossed it into the box it came from. "Look at your fuckin' slut mother! Gettin' her rocks off on a vibrator after she's already cum three times. What a fuckin' slut!"

"Shut up!" she screamed. "It's not true! I...I...I couldn't help myself!"

Steve snorted. "Ha! Lying slut. Here, suck my cock with that lyin' fuckin' mouth of yours." He grabbed her leather head gear and pulled her head to his groin. Without protest, she took him down her throat on the first thrust. "Ohhhh yeah, that's it, you little cock sucking slut." He looked at me. "C'mon, lick that slit. I'll bet she cums in less than 60 seconds."

Mom moaned in mock protest knowing full well she couldn't wait for her button to be pushed.

She spread her legs wide to accommodate my head sliding into her "V". She squealed at the first lap of my tongue to her angry clit. She squealed again when I buried two fingers into her soaked slit. I lapped and sucked on her hot spot while Steve fucked her throat hard and molested her tits harder. She yelped when he grabbed an erect nipple and pulled it as far as he could, then let it go to watch it snap back into a perfect globe.

It wasn't long before Mom was thrusting her hips into my face so hard it was snapping my head back. It only made me swat my tongue harder and faster at her twitching twat. Steve continued to bounce his balls off her chin as he drove his tool deep into her throat. Then, in one quick, smooth motion, I yanked my fingers from her glory hole and shoved my slickened fore finger into her still gaped ass.

Her back lifted off the bed. Her shrill, muffled bark bounced off the bedroom walls.

Steve's head snapped around. "I don't know what you just did, but do it again!"

I pulled my finger out and quickly stabbed her ass again. This brought another muffled yelp.

I sucked and licked her raised rock while I slid my digit in and out of her back door. Her moans grew louder and longer. Her breathing was becoming more labored.

"Fuck yeah! Cum on your sons face, you fuckin' whore!" Steve hissed while he impaled her face.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmhmmmmm! Uuuuuhhhhhhhh!"

Her body flopped around on the bed like a trout on a hook. Her moans and yelps echoed through the house while her juices spread across my face.

Her thrusts into my face finally halted. I withdrew my finger and lifted my head. I swiped my forearm across my face. Steve pulled his staff from her throat with a pop. She collapsed into the bed panting like she'd just run a marathon.

"Alright, it's time for me to have some of that snapper," Steve said as he climbed onto the bed, pushing her to the side. He was eventually flat on his back. His mast was pointing straight up at the ceiling. "C'mon, bitch, climb on. It's time to ride the cock train again."

Her cunt ached for more. She rolled over and climbed over Steve's fit frame until she was straddling him. It wasn't easy without her arms to support her the way they were tied to the bedframe. She grabbed it as best as she could and raised her body. Her luscious breasts were hanging just above Steve's face. He aimed his missile at his target and launched. His aim was true. She yipped when the swollen head of his pole cut quickly through her gash until his hips slapped hers. He grabbed her hips and pulled her down until he was flat on the bed again with Mom resting in his lap.

"Goddamn that's good!" Steve proclaimed. "C'mon, slut, tell me how good that feels."

It felt incredible! "No! No it doesn't!"

Steve popped her hard on the ass, leaving a red hand print. "You lying bitch! Tell me the truth!"

"No! No!"

Steve drew back his hips and threw them forward as hard as he could, tossing her into the air, almost launching her off his rocket. She had no more landed in his lap when he did it again.

"Ohmagawd!" she howled. "Fine! Fine! Yes! Yes! Fuck me like your whore! Fuck my hole!"

Steve roared. "Ha ha ha! Your wish is my command...bitch!" He proceeded to throw her into the air again, this time without stopping.

"Oh...my...God!" she screamed in time with each thrust.

After several thrusts into the air, Steve stopped. Mom took several deep breaths.

Steve peeked out from under her body at me. "C'mon, junior, she's got another hole there begging for attention."

Her body stiffened while I slid between the pairs legs. "Wait! No! Oh God no! It's too big! His cock is too big! It'll tear me apart! Mark, please, no!"

I could barely keep from laughing. I touched the tip to her rosebud. It quivered violently. It was still slightly gaped from the attention I had given it earlier. But not nearly enough to accommodate the massive mount she was about to get.

"C'mon, Mom, he's got a fucking gun. You don't want him to shoot me, do you?"

"No! Of course not!"

"I'll sure as fuck put a bullet in his brain if that pecker of his isn't inside your ass in 10 seconds."

"C'mon, Mom, let's just do it. But you'd better relax or this sure as hell will rip you apart."

"Wait! Wait! Wait just a goddamn second!" She took several deep breaths.

Steve counted down to the mock slaying. "Seven...six...five..."

I pressed forward. My swollen head began to disappear.

"Wait! Wait goddammit!" More deep breaths.

"Four...three..."

I leaned in. Suddenly I rushed past her sphincter and in until I was balls deep.

Her head flew back. "Oh my fucking God!" she howled.

I actually chuckled this time. "C'mon Mom, it can't be that bad."

"You're fucking huge! Oh my God!"

"Fuck, Mom, your ass is so tight! It's sucking me in!" This was no surprise to me seeing as how I had sampled her ass two weeks ago.

"Don't talk...mmmmmm...to me that way!" she said through gritted teeth.

"Goddamn, her cunt is tight, too! Even after you hit it with that fuckin' monster! I'll bet her old man ain't givin' it too her. I'll bet she loves this shit!" Steve pronounced from underneath her.

"Fuck you, you bastard," she half growled at him. She knew it was true though. Her husband, my dad, hardly touched her anymore, let alone fucked her. He's right. I know it's wrong, but I'm loving this! Oh my God, I want more! she thought to herself.

"Is that right, Mom? Doesn't Dad fuck you anymore? I'll bet if he knew how tight you were he'd fuck you more."

"That's none of your fucking business!" I knew it was true though. I never heard the sounds of fucking coming from their room. All I ever heard was her occasional moans when he was gone. "Why don't you just...just...just get on with it already?" she half begged.

"With pleasure," Steve growled from underneath her. He threw his hips into hers, lifting her off the bed. It drove my cock into her even further.

"Oh FUCK!" she screamed when both rods buried into her deep and hard.

I proceeded to grab her ample hips and plow her ass like a mule. Steve took a mouthful of fabulous tit. He sucked, nibbled, and swirled his tongue around her rock hard protrusions. The room was filled with the sounds of moaning, groaning, and skin slapping skin. It wasn't long before her moans turned into commands.

"Yes! Yes! God yes! That's it! Oh God!"

Steve released her tit from his mouth. "You like that, slut? Hmmm? Tell me how much you love it! Tell your son how much you love him fuckin' you in your slutty little ass!"

"Oh fuck yes!" she yelled.

"C'mon, Mom. Tell me how much you love me fucking your ass," I said as I grabbed her harder and drove my hips into hers.

"Yes! Fuck! It...it...it's true! Fuck my ass with that huge fucking cock! Oh God! You're...you're...mmmmmm...you're both filling me up so much! It...it...it's so good! Don't stop!"

"Who said anything about stoppin'?" Steve asked mocking her.

"No! No! Don't...mmmmmm...oh God! Don't stop!"

"Damn, Mom, I didn't...know...you were such ...mmmmm...a slut!" Sweat was rolling off my face onto her heart shaped ass.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck my slutty little holes! Oh God! Yes!"

"Fuckin' whore! Your mom's nothing but a fuckin' whore!"

"Oh God, yes! Fuck me...mmmmmm...fuck me like...God! Like your whore!"

Steve and I smiled back at each other. "C'mon, Mom, are you gonna cum? Are you gonna cum while I fuck your ass?"

"Oh God! Yes! Yes! Don't stop! Cumming! Cumming! Yaaaaaaaaas!"

Her body spasmed while a stampede of thunder and lightning raced through her body. She had never cum this hard and this long in all her life. Steve and I continued to pound on her holes, only elongating her massive orgasm.

Her seizures finally slowed while her body tingled.

"That's right, you fuckin' whore! You love being stuffed with cock! You love it! Tell me how much you love it!" Steve hissed.

"Ohmagawd, yes! Yes! It's true!" she panted while our cocks abused her.

She could feel the thick cocks buried inside her throb harder and harder. She knew what that meant.

"Not inside me! Please don't cum inside me!" she said with panic in her voice.

Steve grunted. "Fuck! Fine! Junior, your slut Mom doesn't want us to cum inside her! Hear that? Fine! Get off me, bitch!"

I pulled out just as Steve was lifting her off his throbbing tool.

He stood over her while he stroked himself furiously. "Bitch doesn't want us to cum inside her? Fine! We'll give her a whore's bath! Come on, junior, paint this bitch!"

I stood on the opposite side of Mom and began to stroke my own monster.

"Come on...grrrrrrr...bitch! Tell us howwwww you want us to cover you in cum!"

Her back arched off the bed. "Yes! Yes! Cover me with your hot cum! Come on, do it! Give it to me!"

Steve's body jerked. "Gaaaaaa fuck!" A spurt of thick spunk shot out and splashed across her chest. He continued to pump his meat, coaxing several more spurts out. Her tits were spotted with his creamy white jizz.

"Mom! Mom! Oh God! Mom! Cumming! Cumming! Grrrrrrrraaaaa!" A rope of white shot out and crashed into one nipple and across to the other. I continued to wave my hose, dowsing her chest and stomach with my hot cum.

Steve and I stared at each other. "Fuck me!" I moaned.

"Fuckin' A!" Steve replied.

Mom sank into the bed in exhaustion. Steve and I jumped off the bed and onto the floor. We could see through the window it had changed from a dark black to more of a dusk.

"Fuck!" Steve said with disgust. "I'd better get outta here before the sun comes up."

"You bastard," Mom sighed as Steve got dressed.

"Ha! You loved it...slut!" Steve laughed. Mom didn't respond. She knew it was true. Once Steve was dressed, we quietly shook hands with wide smiles. He put his black ski mask back on and walked to the side of the bed. "I'll be needing this back," he said as he unzipped and pulled the hood from her head. Her normally perfectly coifed blonde hair was matted and tousled. It looked as if she'd been fucked all night. "Thanks for the fuck, slut."

"Fuck you, you bastard." She wanted to thank him, too. But knew she couldn't.

Steve looked at me. I could see the glimmer in his eyes. "Junior, I want you to keep fucking this bitch until you think your dick is gonna fall off." That was an unexpected but pleasant addition to the plan.

"Wait...what?!" A hint of panic returned to her voice.

"And if you don't, I'll know it. I'll be watching. You won't know how or from where, but I'll be watching. And, if you don't, I swear to God I'll put a bullet in your both of your brains."

"You...you bastard!"

"Ha ha ha! You kids have fun," he laughed.

"Wait! What about these cuffs?" she asked as she rattled them.

"Oh yeah, the cuffs. You can keep those. But you'll need the keys, I guess. Hmmmmm...I know just the place to leave them."

Mom jumped when she felt the unexpected touch between her legs. It was followed by the press of fingers against her sensitive cunt lips and what felt cold and hard. His fingers left but she could still feel something inside her.

"There," he said sounding quite satisfied with himself. "Safe and sound."

"You...you...you left the key in...in...you fucking bastard!!"

Steve looked at me with a grin. "Okay, Junior, you'd better get busy. She loves that cock of yours, make sure you give her plenty of it."

"You fucking bastard!" she screamed as she watched a laughing Steve leave the room and wave over his shoulder. She finally looked at me. She was pissed. "Mark, get that fucking key out of my...my...and unlock me!"

"Okay, okay, settle down."

She jumped again at the first touch of my rough finger to her swollen lips. I slid one finger in, then two. I could still feel her muscles lightly quiver. I felt the key but made no effort to slip it between my fingers. I continued to slide my finger in and out of her slit. I could feel her body reacting to my touch. And my body was reacting as well.

"Mark...what...what are you doing?" she breathed heavily.

"I'm trying to get the key, Mom."

"Well...well...mmmmmm, you're not tryinggggg hard enough." I brushed my thumb across her raised clit. Her back arched. "Oh God!" she gasped. She could see my quickly growing member out the corner of her eye. Her breathing was becoming deeper and harder.

"Mom, are you...getting off on this?"

"No! No...mmmmmm...of...of course not."

"I think you are," I said with a devilish grin. "You heard what he said. He'd be watching. I think you should suck my dick. It's right there."

"I...I...I should what? I...I..."

I started to slide my fingers faster. "C'mon, Mom." I moved it so the tip was just above her lips.

"Fine! Fine. Just this once."

I lowered myself down and she took me in. I was in such a position that it was easy for me to quickly swing my body and be directly over her in seconds. She gave muffled protests but it was no use. I pulled my fingers out of her aching slit and dove in face first. The first swat of my tongue onto her excited button brought a loud, muffled squeal. I started to pump my hips, fucking her face and driving my swollen head deep into her throat. I could feel my balls slap against her forehead. Her legs spread wide apart to give me full access to her sweet spot.

It wasn't long before her muffled moans grew louder around the pipe that was shoved down her throat. Her hips started to pump into my face. I flicked hard at her love button. She nearly came unglued when I took it between my lips and sucked. Then I reached around and stabbed her gash with two fingers.

Her back arched off the bed. She gave a long, loud squeal, quickly followed by loud, approving moans.

I felt her head nod while I pumped her face full of meat. "Mmmmmhmmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

Her cunt clamped down on my inserted fingers like it was trying to suck them in. But I continued to stab it as well as her face while my tongue flicked at her quaking switch. Her body shivered with another orgasm while I continued my assault.

Her tremors began to slow while my thrusts into her face quickened. I lifted my face out of her honey pot. I felt her juices covering it.

"Oh fuck, Mom! I'm gonna cum! You're gonna make me cum!"

I felt her head nod again. "Mmmmhmmm! Mmmmhmmm!" Her suction grew stronger.

"Mom! Mom! Oh God! Oh God! Gaaaaaaaa!"

I slammed my hips into her face and held them there. We both could feel my muscle throb inside her throat. Each throb sent a new shot of thick cum rushing down her throat. She started to cough and gag. Her airways were full of cock and cum. Just as the room was starting to spin, I pulled my hips back far enough to let her gulp in air before I drove it down her throat again. I pumped several more times, making sure she sucked me dry.

I finally lifted my hips and pulled my plug from her mouth. She sucked it to the very tip, making a "pop" sound when it finally slipped out. A string of saliva and cum followed it out until it snapped and fell across her cheek. I lifted my leg over her head and sat so I was facing her.