Abducting Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goddamn, Mom, you suck dick like a pro."

"Don't talk to me like that," she panted.

"Yeah, well, it's true. I'll bet you were popular in school."

She gasped. "How can you say that?!"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm just sayin', you give head better than any chick I've ever been with."

She felt a sense of satisfaction knowing that she could give a blowjob better than the beautiful young women her son had been with. But she couldn't let him know that. "You need to get that key out of...me...and unlock me."

"Oh! Yeah, right."

She jumped again when I unceremoniously stabbed her slit. I swam my fingers around and "accidentally" brushed my thumb across her clit several times. Each touch brought a little shiver. I finally speared the piece of metal and pulled it out of her cavern. I held it up to show her.

"Finally!" she sighed. "Now unlock me."

I paused. "Mmmmm, I dunno, Mom. You heard what he said. And I'm still hard."

She looked down at my raging hard on. "You're still...oh my God?! You're not thinking..."

"Mom, you heard him. I think I've got one more bullet in my chamber," I said as I climbed between her legs and hovered over her.

The thought of actually getting to watch her son fuck her excited her more than she could believe. And horrified her. "Mark! No! You can't!"

"C'mon, Mom. I don't want him to come back and blow our brains out." I touched the swollen tip to her puffy lips. "You were begging me to fuck you earlier."

She knew it was true. She also knew it was wrong. She had been begging her own son to fuck her earlier. She loved the feeling of her son's thick cock inside her. But she couldn't let him know that.

"That...that...that was different." She paused. "Fine. You're right, we can't risk it. If you think you can go again, then yes, you're probably right."

"I'm not going to unlock you, okay? We don't want him to, you know, think you're enjoying it or anything." I knew she was doing more than enjoying it. I knew she couldn't get enough of it.

"Yes, good idea." Truth was, much to her surprise, she was getting off on being dominated. Her heart was beating faster at the thought she was going to be able to watch her son fuck her with his fat log. "Okay, fuck me. Fuck me good and hard." Her heart stopped. She slipped up. Did he notice the longing in my voice? Did he catch on to the fact I want him to fuck me senseless right now? "Er, I mean, go ahead and, uh, you know..."

I looked at her with a wicked, crooked grin. "Oh yeah, I know," I whispered. I knew exactly what she wanted.

I threw my hips forward. My prod slipped through her velvety folds like a hot knife through butter. My body slammed against hers.

Her head jammed back into the pillow. "Oh SHIT!" she yelped.

I leaned into her body and began to throw my hips into hers as hard and as fast as I could. Her body was hot and sticky from cum and sweat. My face was mere inches from hers. I watched as her face quickly went from anxiety to lust. I reached under our two bodies and grabbed a handful of her incredible globes. She gave a loud moan. I leaned in and planted my lips on hers. I couldn't help myself. I jammed my tongue into her mouth. After a few seconds, much to my surprise, she reciprocated. Our tongues were dancing inside each other's hungry mouths. Her lips were soft and warm. They felt good on mine.

Dana had a flashback to two weeks ago when she was held captive and fucked for two days. His technique is familiar. The way his tongue flicks. The way his hips drive. How he feels inside of me. It feels like...like...no, it couldn't be.

Her hips were driving into mine. I broke our kiss and whispered into my mother's ear, "Do you like this, Mom? Do you like me fucking you?"

She shook her head. "No! No! I...I..."

"Liar," I said into her ear. "C'mon, Mom, I can feel your cunt squeezing me, begging for more. C'mon, tell me how much you like me fucking you."

She paused. Her thrusting hips met mine. "Yes! Yes! God help me, it's true!"

"What's true," I asked as I squeezed her tit.

"I...I...oh God, yes, I love you fucking me! I love you fucking me with that fat fucking cock of yours! Oh my God, don't stop!"

I chuckled into her ear. "Maybe he was right. Maybe you are just a little slut who loves a fat cock buried in her nasty little cunt."

"Yes! Yes! Fuck my slutty cunt! Fuck me hard and fast! Oh God! You're going to...going to...oh God!"

"That's it, Mom. Cum, go ahead and cum," I growled into her ear. "Your cunt is squeezing me like you want to cum. Cum like a little slut."

"Oh God! Oh God! Gaaaaaaaaaa!"

Her back arched off the bed. Her handcuffed fists rolled into a ball. I watched as her face contorted in ecstasy. An Oklahoma tornado ripped through her body and left its carnage behind. Her muscles vibrated around my tool like a tuning fork.

My cock was throbbing. Her twitching muscles were more than I could take.

"Oh fuck, Mom! You're gonna...you're gonna...fuck! You're gonna make me cum!"

"Not inside! Not inside me! Pull out! Pull out!" she said in a panicked voice.

I pulled out and grabbed my slick pole. I chuckled. "I know exactly where to cum." A sat up straight and quickly climbed up her body on my knees. "Now that that mask is off, let's see what your face looks like with a little cum on it."

I held my cock about six inches above her chin and stroked it furiously. No one had ever sprayed her face, she wasn't sure what to expect. Her eyes fluttered in nervous anticipation. She opened her mouth and held her tongue out hoping it would catch the bulk of it.

I gave a loud grunt and my head flew back. Her head snapped back when the first spurt shot out. It landed on her tongue and quickly slid into her mouth. The next two streaked down her cheek and into her hair. I coaxed several more small spits into her mouth, cheek, and the bridge of her nose. Without warning, I stuffed my meat into her mouth and down her throat. Her tongue swirled around the head. Her mouth sucked hard, trying to bring every bit of protein out of my body.

I finally pulled out and towered over her on my knees. My rod bounced over her fleshy mounds. The rising sun created an erotic shadow on the wall.

"Goddamn, Mom! You're a fucking pro in bed!"

"Don't talk to me like that," she said in a hushed tone. "Now get these handcuffs off me."

"Hang on a sec," I said with a glint in my eye. "Look at that. I'm still hard."

She looked at my stiff member. "You've got to be kidding!" Her body instantly grew blazing hot. Her mouth was saying one thing while her body was longing the exact opposite. The thought God bless young men and their stamina! raced through her mind.

I shook my head. "Nope, doesn't look like it. And you heard what he said. We had to fuck until we couldn't go anymore."

"Yes, I know what he said. But..."

"C'mon, Mom. You love me fucking you. You said it. You're begging for it. You've been begging for it all night."

"That...that...that was in the heat of the moment."

"Bullshit. I'll bet you can't remember how many times you've cum tonight."

It was true. She'd lost count. "That's beside the point." Her heart raced at the thought of that huge cock being inside of her again.

I scooted back down and got between her long, sexy legs. I wrapped my arms around them and lifted her slightly. I felt a crooked grin cross my face. I touched the tip of my rod to her pink, puffy pussy lips. She gave a slight gasp and braced for the impending insertion.

"Let's see, which hole gets it next," I said with a wicked tone.

Her eyes flew open. "Wait...what?!"

"Does your slutty little cunt get it..." I pulled away and pressed against her still gaped back door. ""Or does your tight little ass get it?"

"Wait! Wait! It...it...it's so big!"

"C'mon, Mom, you took it before. Fuck, you loved it, begged me not to stop. Hell, even right now I can feel it trying to suck me in." I pushed a little. The head slipped in.

"Oh God! Wait!"

"C'mon, Mom, he might be watching. This is the last one, I promise. This is it."

"Yes...fine! Go ahead. Do it! Just do it!"

I leaned forward. I slid in easily and fell in balls deep.

"Oh fuck!" she barked.

"Goddamn, Mom, that feels good! Ohmagawd, your ass feels good! It's so fucking tight!"

"Oh God! You're...you're...ohmagawd, your cock is so fucking big! Just...just...just do it!"

"Do what, Mom? What do you want me to do?"

"Oh God! I...I...I want you to fuck my ass!"

"You want me to fuck your ass? Are you sure?" I pulled back.

"Yes! Oh God! Fuck my tight little ass with that huge fucking cock of yours!"

I drove into her three times.

"Fuck!" she yelped.

"Like that?"

"Yes!"

Five more solid drives into her ass.

"Fuck!" she cried out again.

"Just like that?"

"Yes! Just like that! Fuck! Don't stop!"

I proceeded to jackhammer her MILF ass. She moaned and groaned and cursed the gods.

"You love me fucking your ass, don't you, Mom?" I hissed.

"Yes!" she screamed as she thrashed around on the bed.

"You love getting fucked like a little slut, don't you, Mom?"

"Yes!"

"He's probably watching me fuck you like a little slut. You're getting off on the fact somebody might be watching, aren't you?"

"Yes!"

I wrapped my hand around her tan thigh and smacked her raised clit. She nearly came out of her skin.

"Oh FUCK!" I smacked it again. "Oh fuck! You bastard!"

I gave an evil laugh. This time I pressed down on her love button and ran my fingers across it hard and fast. Her body raised off the bed. "Oh you motherfucker!"

"Cum for me, Mom," I roared. "Cum one last time for me, Mom. Show your son how a slut cums with a cock fucking her ass."

"Oh God! Oh God! Yes! Yes! Yaaaaasssssss!"

A thunder clap rolled through her exhausted body. She said words a mother should never say in front of her children and begged me not to stop. But I had to.

My own love muscle was about to burst. I pulled out of her spasming ass and jerked myself. My balls were nearly empty but my muscle pounded as if it was full. A few small spurts popped out. They landed just above her blonde landing strip of pubic hair and ran down her stomach. My body jerked and I slapped my tool against her trembling clit. She gasped with each smack.

I finally climbed off the bed. I looked around the room looking for a listening device I knew didn't exist.

"Okay, dude, I'm done. We're done. We're fucking done, just like you asked."

I reached up and unlocked her handcuffs. Her arms fell to her sides. She had red rings around her wrists and her hands were numb.

"Goddamn, Mom, you're fucking incredible. You're one helluva fuck."

"Thanks," she panted. She was too exhausted to point out that she was my mother.

I exited the room and left her naked, hot, cum covered body lying there. I took a quick shower and climbed into bed.

I can't wait to read her next entry into her journal I thought to myself just before I fell asleep.