Abducting Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,192 Followers

Soon she had two of her own fingers buried in her soaking gash. Her muffled moans were drowned out by my growls. It wasn't long before we could both feel my muscle throb in her throat. She sucked harder while I grabbed the back of her head and drove my tool deeper.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum! But don't swallow it! I wanna see it!" I growled.

"Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmhmmmm!" she moaned.

My thrusts stuttered. "Oh yeah! Mmmm yeah! Oh yeah! Fuck!"

My hose exploded in her mouth. It quickly filled with the warm, thick spunk that just seconds before had been in my balls. She struggled but couldn't help to swallow. In her effort not to, white streaks emerged from between her lips and my shaft.

I finally grabbed her long blonde hair and pulled her off. A string of white followed me out until it snapped and fell across her chin.

"C'mon, open up, let's see," I said as I pulled her chin up to face me. She opened her mouth, revealing a web of jizz. "Mmmmmm, that's fuckin' hot. Good girl! Okay, you can swallow your treat." Her eyes twinkled at my approval. She closed her mouth, took a big gulp, and opened her mouth again. Her tongue had gone from a sexy shade of milky white to a sexy shade of red.

"Mmmmm, yummy," she purred. She swiped her finger across her chin and scooped the stray cum back into her mouth.

I held my finger up. "You know, I'll bet I know what you'd like."

"Oh? Besides that fat fucking cock? And what might that be?" she asked with a devilish tone.

She watched as I bent down and reached under the bed. Her plastic tub of toys appeared.

"Ha ha! There they are!" I chuckled. I held up the shiny metal handcuffs and spun them on my finger. Mom gave a slight gasp then sexily bit her bottom lip. After a short pause, she held out her hands together as if she was being arrested. "I knew it. Fuckin' slut."

I slapped a cuff on one wrist and pulled it over her head. I wrapped it around a bedpost and secured the other wrist. I walked around the bed and pulled her legs over so that she was stretched from one corner of the bed to the opposite corner.

I reached back into the box of toys and pulled out the rod of anal beads and held it up. Her eyes widened with another slight gasp. "You love shit shoved up your ass, don't act like you don't," I said as I walked back around the bed.

"But...but..." she started to protest.

Her words protested but her body agreed. She spread her legs apart and lifted her ass. The crack sparkled with her own juices. I touched the tip of the rod to her already opening rosebud. A chill ran up her spine. The first bulb slipped in. A slight gasp. The second and third bulbs disappeared, each larger than the next. Her ass gobbled up the bulbs until only the handle remained visible.

"Oh my God," she sighed.

"Now for a taste of this pie," I said as my face slid between her legs.

Mom squealed at the first flick of my tongue to her jewel. Her moans grew louder with each swat. The pinch of my lips brought a loud squeal. Her body squirmed on the soft bed. I slipped two fingers into her swollen slit. The room filled with her animalistic grown. A third finger slipped in. I continued to flick and suck her raised knob while I aggressively attacked her snatch with my beefy fingers.

Her breathing became fast and labored. Her hips started to buck into my face.

"Oh yes! That's it! Uh huh, that's it, right there! Ohmagawd, don't stop!" My tongue flicked harder and faster. Her hips were bucking so hard I thought I might get whiplash. Then it happened. "Oh God! Oh God! Ohmagawd, yes! Yes! Yasssssssssss!"

An orgasm ripped through her body with the strength of a Texas twister. Her hips swung side to side while her moans echoed off the walls.

As her body began to come down from her orgasmic high, my swats at her pearl and my assault on her gash didn't slow.

Her hips wriggled in an effort to get my face out of her "V". "Oh God! Stop! Please stop! Ohmagawd!"

But I didn't stop. I didn't slow. A hand slid up and pinched an erect nipple. She yelped and her body lifted off the bed.

"Oh shit! Ohmagawd, stop! Oh shit! Ohmagawd, fuck! Uh! Uh! Gaaaaaaaa!" For the first time in her life she had a multiple orgasm. If the first twister was an F5, this was an F3. "Oh God! Oh God! Ohmyfuckinggod!" she screeched while this second orgasm raced through her body.

Once again, her body slumped into the bed. Her incredible chest heaved, taking in as much air as possible with each breath. Quickly I pulled my face out, leapt onto the bed, and swiped my forearm across my chin in one smooth motion. In a flash, the swollen tip of my rod was pressed against her swollen cunt lips.

"Oh shit!" she cried out. "Wait! Let me catch my breath!"

"I think not," I replied as I fell into her still twitching twat.

Her head fell back into the pillow. "Oh fuck!"

I proceeded to jackhammer her glory hole as hard as I could. I grabbed her breast and squeezed it in my hand while she barked. I leaned in and planted my lips on hers. She tasted herself on my lips while my tongue shoved down her throat. Soon our tongues were dancing in each other's mouths.

I broke off the kiss. "Fuck, Mom, your cunt is pulling me in! Tell me how much you love my cock," I whispered in her ear.

"Ohmagawd, I love your cock!" she exclaimed. "I love your fat fucking cock fucking my slutty little cunt! Ohmagawd, I love it! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

I pulled my hips back until the tip almost slipped out, then threw my body forward as hard as I could with each thrust. Her grunts drowned out the sound of skin slapping skin.

I felt her body begin to tense again. Her cunt muscles squeezed my tube like a vice grip.

"You're about to cum again, aren't you, you fucking slut?" I said mocking her.

"Oh God, yes! Oh fuck! Yes! Don't stop! Don't stop! Fuck me harder!"

"Fucking cunt, coming while your son fucks your slutty little hole," I growled.

"Yes! Yes! It's true! Ohmagawd, it's true! Oh God! Oh God! Oh gaaaaaawwwwwddddd!"

I watched her face contort. Her hands balled into fists above her head. Her hips bucked into mine and her heart raced as a stampede of thunder and lightning rolled through her body. Her body spasmed out of control while I slammed her slit and squeezed her fleshy globe.

She finally fell into the bed while it bounced with my thrusts. She moaned when I pulled my poker from her exhausted slit. She yelped when I slapped my log on top of her vibrating kernel.

"My turn," I chuckled.

Her eyes opened. She saw my glistening, rock hard sword.

"Ohmagawd! You're not done?!"

I shook my head with a wicked grin. "Nope."

Mom gasped when I reached between her legs and grabbed the handle of the anal bead rod that was still buried in her ass. Quickly -- maybe too quickly, not that I cared -- I yanked the stick from her ass. Her ass felt like it was going over a thousand speed bumps at 50 miles an hour.

"Oh you motherfucker!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

I laughed while I lifted her legs over my shoulders and stabbed her gaped backdoor.

Her eyes flew open and her head sailed back into the pillow. "Ohmyfuckinggod!" she screeched.

I chuckled then growled, "I'm gonna fuck your ass like the cunt of a $2 whore." My balls quickly began to bounce off her tan, heart-shaped ass.

It wasn't long until the shock of this large anal intruder evaporated.

"C'mon, baby, fuck my ass! Fuck my ass hard!"

"Oh my God, Mom, your ass is so fucking tight! Jesus Christ! It's squeezing me so tight!"

"That's it! Fuck my tight little ass with that fat fucking cock of yours! I love that fuck fucking thing in my ass!"

I laughed. "Ha ha! I know you do, you fucking slut! You're nothing but a fucking slut, aren't you? Nothing but a fucking slutty cunt!"

"It's true! I'm a slut! I'm your slut! Fuck me like the little slut that I am! Oh fuck!"

My body started to stutter. "Oh shit! Oh fuck! You're...you're...grrrrrrrr...you're gonna make me cum!"

"Yes, baby, cum for me!"

I pulled out and stroked my pulsing member hard and fast between her lifted "V", her legs still wrapped around my neck. A thick rope of white shot out and crashed into her fleshy globes. A second shot rang out and made her head snap back in shock when it exploded on her cheek and into her blonde hair. Several more spurts sprang out and ran down her taut stomach and pooled under her firm tits. She yelped when I stabbed it back into her aching cunt and pumped several more times until my balls stopped convulsing.

I pulled out and climbed off the bed. I walked around it until my twitching pole touched her lips. She opened her mouth and took me in, sucking the mixture of our juices off of it.

The head of my cock left her mouth with a "pop" when I stepped back to survey the damage. Her body glistened with sweat except for the portions that were dull with cum. I watched her cum splashed chest heave while she tried to catch her breath.

"That was fuckin' hot, Mom."

With the absence of a fat cock buried in her, the word "mom" snapped her back to reality.

"Yes...well...Mark, we can't keep doing this."

"C'mon, you loved it. You know you did."

She pursed her lips. "I, uh...uh...we can't do this anymore, Mark."

"Okay, whatever. I'm gonna go take a shower," I said as I turned and started to walk away.

"Wait a minute! Aren't you forgetting something?" She rattled the cuffs that were still binding her to the bed.

"Oh! You want me to uncuff you? Sure, okay. I'll uncuff you as soon as you tell me how much you loved it. Or you can wait until Dad gets home and explain it to him." I left the room and started down the hallway smiling.

"Fine, goddammit!" she screeched. "I loved it! I loved getting fucked by that fat fucking cock! I love sucking it, I love being covered in your cum! Goddammit!" She paused. "There, happy now?!"

I came back into the room. Her face was red. "Yeah, pretty much."

"But we can't do this anymore, Mark. Really. I'm your mother!" she said as I turned the key.

"That's fine. I understand." I chuckled to myself as I walked down the hallway to the shower. I own this bitch.


fearthisss
fearthisss
2,192 Followers
12