Abduction

Story Info
She's just a cog in the milking machine
753 words
4.19
48.4k
49

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 03/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,803 Followers

I awoke from a long, disturbed sleep of tumbling nightmares, in which I was prodded and poked by cruel and unseen tormentors, to a dimly lit room with bare, steel walls, and the soft, slow glide of a tongue between my labia. With a scream, I flinched away from that intimate contact, and tried hastily to shield my inexplicable nudity with my hands as I searched for something, anything, to cover myself.

But there was nothing, and no one, only the soft mattress and the steel girdle that wound round my hips and cradled my crotch with the cold, firm menace of a chastity belt. Still screaming, I attacked the tight garment, tried to force it off me, tried to push my fingers beneath its protective guard to stop the unseen tongue that continued its teasing of my most intimate flesh.

In full panic, I ran round the room, searching for an exit, pleading for release from this incomprehensible violation. "Get it off me!" I cried, to no effect, the true, creeping horror of the device slowly becoming apparent as my body reacted to the continual stimulation. As my panic gave way at last to weary frustration and a determination to make some sense of what had happened to me, I forced myself to think about anything else apart from how good that questing tongue felt. No doubt my captors, whoever they were, were laughing uproariously at my predicament.

Apart from the mattress, the room had only one feature: a moulded impression in the wall, designed to accommodate a woman - or the front half of a woman, at least. A woman with obscenely large breasts, but about my height. A cylindrical tube jutted out where the mouth would be, made of a soft, porous material that oozed a viscous slime when I touched my fingers to it. The smell of it roused a hunger in me that had me licking the substance from my skin.

Confused, angry, a growing ache in my breasts that seemed heavier than I remembered, an accursed itch between my thighs that I had no way of scratching, I lay on the mattress with the intention of trying to get some rest, but the effort was futile. My mouth was dry with thirst, my stomach rumbled with hunger, and there was nothing to distract from the tongue making love to me beneath the cold steel of the belt.

The demands of my body denied me any rest or relief. My thoughts circled obsessively about the tube that promised moisture if nothing else. I paced back and forth, alternately screaming at my unknown captors and examining the sweet-smelling tube. I scooped some fluid with my fingers and sucked on them, and it seemed to do no harm, but did little to ease my thirst.

It was clear what I needed to do - what I was expected to do. I resisted as long as I could, hating to yield in any way to my tormentors, but between the steady assault on my pussy and my body's demand for water, my will crumbled and I pressed my face into the wall cavity, opening my mouth to accept the almost phallic protuberance and sucking on it hungrily. Sweet heaven it was too.

I shuffled closer for comfort, and suddenly my belt was tugged on hard, slamming against the wall like an unanchored magnet. I lacked the strength to pull myself free, and the sudden, fierce, pulsing suction on my breasts ensured I couldn't even pull my mouth free of the tube to curse my kidnappers. Just as I thought things could get no worse, a thick, brutal shaft drove slowly but with implacable determination into my vagina. My screams of indignation were muffled by the tube in my mouth - but, in truth, after hours of being teased by that unseen tongue, my body welcomed this new invader. Its slow initial thrusting was too regular for it to be anything other than a machine, and its pace picked up steadily as I continued to suck slime from the tube and as my nipples ached with need of stimulation.

I climaxed hard, and again, and just when I could stand it no longer, I was released. I staggered backwards and collapsed exhausted onto the mattress. I stared in stunned astonishment at my breasts, much shrunken now, and at my angry, swollen nipples, stained with milk. As the tongue started again on its long tease, I curled up into a ball and wept.

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,803 Followers