All Comments on 'Abduction'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Interestingly kinky albeit somewhat short. It is a promising start to a good story but only time will tell.

AlinaXAlinaXover 3 years agoAuthor

What makes it Erotic Horror (rather than a standard Hucow fetish saga) is that there is no story. There is no revelation, merely the certainty of lonely helpless hopeless pleasure...

OmenainenOmenainenabout 3 years ago

Uh huh :-O now what did I just read. Awwwwwful. But brilliant.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 3 years agoAuthor

Kinda awful... just what I was going for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just what I was looking for, excellent short story

AlinaXAlinaXabout 3 years agoAuthor

Happy to provide...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wonderful Horror!

I admire your tough self-view and the subtle description from within you, from your deliciously wounded soul. I love your choice of words so much - all of it is so beautifully formulated with care: gently tender in the words of the helpless victim of the merciless extradition and roughly tackling the desires of a teased woman. A delight to read, this declaration of love to the hands that locked your belt.

Horror raised to art! :- )

AlinaXAlinaXabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your kind words.

This story makes me think of Cube, where a group of strangers have to navigate a maze of often deadly cubes, and the idea behind it is that the maze exists simply because it could, a monstrous child of an unthinking bureaucratic mechanism. Here there are no captors gloating over our heroine's predicament and delighting in her helpless pleasure and cruel shame...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
dramatic picture

A good thought to process the idea of Cube in your mind environment. I look forward to your first text version of this dramatic picture.

HappySpouseHappySpouseabout 3 years ago

The situation is so horrible that I didn’t want to find it erotic, but you pieced together the moment when she was in the wall too well for me not to. It’s an excellent bite sized piece of erotic horror.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 3 years agoAuthor

"I didn’t want to find it erotic, but..." is my favourite kind of comment, so thanks!

GinloverGinloverabout 3 years ago

Erotic and terrifying in equal measures.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for reading, for commenting, and hopefully enjoying, despite...

saucyscribblingssaucyscribblingsabout 3 years ago

Oh so many questions lurking here. None of them answered, just left to play on my unwillingly-aroused mind. Wonderful!

AlinaXAlinaXabout 3 years agoAuthor

I like how the 750 word limit works in the story's favour.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

not bad but way too short. Want MORE please

Probus888Probus888over 1 year ago

Both erotic and yet a nightmare horror. Brilliant short, thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Curator Next Part
Conversion Previous Part