Abduction During Quarantine

Story Info
Boredom during quarantine leads to sexy opportunity.
4.1k words
4.22
15.6k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Briminx
Briminx
9 Followers

In retrospect I should have looked through the keyhole.... I think to myself as I slowly wake up in a haze of a chloroform induced hangover. I can feel my hands bound; my arms held down at an angle on either side of my body. It feels like rough plastic as I pull on them testing the strength, feels like zip ties, as I can feel them start to cut into my skin. I start to wiggle and feel that I have cloth over my whole face, and I can make out some light peeking through the dark covering. My struggled movements become more pronounced as I start to get my bearings, I can feel a piece of cloth in my mouth and tied behind my hair, gagging me. I try unsuccessfully to talk over the gag anyways as my panic goes from disorientation to full on hysteria.

"Who are you?" I shout, in a muffled and choked voice, over the gag. I can hear heavy footsteps come from down a hallway into the room.

"Well, well, well," a somewhat familiar voice says off to the side of me. His voice echoing off the walls of the dimly lit room. I make out some blue light glowing from what I recognize as the hum of a computer off to my left. I can see a pair of black pants just out of my peripheral vision through the fabric of what might be a black pillowcase that blocks my vision.

"I didn't know if you were going to be up today my Lady. I had thought you might rest through the night on account of your body still being weak from fighting off covid." He said that last part with a chuckle.

"Who are you, what do you want?" I tried to say over my gag again but, it came out more like "Whommmeyuuu whadaaawa?"

"Oh, my Lady, I am but a humble fan of your depraved nature. I believe it was only a few days ago that you first wanted to know who I was? Do you remember?" I could hear him laughing softly. His voice was heavy and thick, it didn't belong to a young man. He spoke with ease and confidence. I felt several fingers reach out and caress my forearm. I immediately flinched and tried to move my arm away as much as I could from him. My legs which were not bound reflexively moved to the right side of the bed, trying to get any part of me as far from him as I could.

My mind raced thinking about what the hell he could be talking about. I had been in quarantine for the last 3 days recovering from covid. I had just finally started feeling like myself again when I was abducted from my house by what I thought was just the door dash driver. I thought over my limited contact with the world over the last few days. I had talked to my boyfriend, my mom, my best friend and binged so many series not much could hold my interest anymore. I heard the buzz of a phone, and a wash of fear ran down my spine like ice water. Someone had received a notification and it triggered a thought that made my blood run cold.

"Oh no, Jared?" I softly croaked out, distortedly, from behind the gag.

"Oh yes my sweet," he said. I could hear the desire behind his voice. I felt his rough fingertips move from my arm up to the swell of my breast, brushing the side of my large bosom with his fingers as he moved his way down my side. It was at this moment I realized my clothes had been removed and I was in a bra and panties. I had not been wearing a bra when I answered my door. His fingers moved down over my underwear lingering for a moment over my pussy lips that had started to grow warm under his touch despite my terrifying predicament.

I moved myself lifting my hips planting my feet into the bed. It was an attempt to move me up on the bed and away but, he interpreted it as me pushing myself into his eager hand.

His husky voice whispered out "You don't know how long I have waited to touch you. I'm going to take my time."

~~3 Days ago, ~~

I had settled in to accept my fate begrudgingly. I had contracted Covid from my kids approximately two days earlier. We had all been vaccinated and I had been boosted as well but we all settled in to see what kind of experience we were in for getting through this variant. My kids had contracted it from their dad, he worked in schools so it made sense that his exposure would be increased. I had dropped them off that morning at their dad's for a long 6-day weekend they planned to have with him. This meant I would be able to rest no problem. It also meant I would be so very bored and isolated if it turned out that my vaccines did even half their job. That is exactly what happened. It was the boredom that got me in trouble.

I quickly settled into a routine. Binge watch a series. Get some work done. Take a nap. Take a bath. Masturbate. Text my boyfriend. Text my mom. Call my best friend. More series. More movies. Order take-out for delivery. Rinse and Repeat. It was during the afternoon of that 2nd day that I received the notification on my phone.

Snapchat- Add a friend- Jared. His animated picture looked like he had black hair with a black beard and a smiling face. Who the hell is this guy?

The notification triggered a memory of 6 months ago. I remembered my experience adding a stranger several months earlier.

I received a friend request from someone named Ryan. He reached out to me on Snapchat and had started getting to know me. He piqued my interest by telling me that we used to work at the bank together. He also said that he was very attracted to me back then and that he considered me his dream girl. I have to admit that it appealed to my vanity. The me he remembered would have been a beautiful young woman before her body had been taken over by children, time and neglect during an unhealthy marriage.

He sent me a dick pic. I was so unsettled. I didn't know what to do but my curiosity got the better of me. I asked him questions. Who did he remember working with? Where did he meet me? I initially thought he might have been my ex-husband. The only person who would know the answers to all of the various questions I had asked him had to either be A- Someone who knew me intimately or B- Someone I had in fact worked with. After texting with him for a few days via snapchat, he had sent multiple dick pics and videos and asked me to return the favor. I had just started dating my boyfriend and while he wasn't the jealous type I didn't want to disrupt our new start in my life and I decided to delete him.

Add a friend- Jared request stared back at me while I contemplated what to do. I suspected it could be that same weirdo who said he had worked with me before. I can't say that I know a Jared, or at least a Jared that would be capable of sending dick pics. In the end curiosity/ sheer boredom won out and I accepted. What's the worst that could happen?

I could immediately see that he was typing. He said, "Remember me," and sent me a dick pic. At this point it seemed harmless and I was so hard up from several days without sex with my boyfriend. I knew it was a risk but, it was something different, so I started talking with him.

He told me he was still doing what he did the last time we had chatted (the mortgage business), he had since broken up with his girlfriend (new from the last time) and he still fantasized about what I looked like naked. This time my libido was stretched thin, and I was hard up. I kept the conversation going. We started sexting via Snapchat. I knew exactly what I was doing when he sent me a picture of his hard mushroom head tip standing proudly erect from his hand tipping it forward for the camera. Instead of changing the subject as I had done in the past, I grabbed my vibrator and replied, "Tell me what you would do with that cock if you were here right now?" The messages were sent eagerly back and forth as we exchanged lurid fantasies of taking each other bent over, against the sink, hands on the hips with legs on shoulders, etc. It was when I admitted my secret to him that I really started to let loose. I told him my most guarded empowering secret about myself that I discovered when I left my ex-husband. I am a squirter.

Backup- I always knew that I could squirt but didn't know how to control it. My sex life with my ex was one of the many difficult and contentious aspects of my relationship with him and it always left me feeling like I couldn't keep up, like I was broken because I didn't want it as much as he did. I also couldn't orgasm more than a few times a week. When I got divorced that all changed. I was so repulsed by the idea of being touched by anyone I was alone for a while before I entered back into sex with a person. It was at this time that I found how to touch myself and found that I could squirt. I could gush so much when I came hitting my own G spot and I could do it again and again. I loved this newfound superpower. I would touch myself to see how many times I could cum. My own personal record was about 32 in a single session that lasted about an hour and a half. I had gotten into the habit of masturbating in the shower just for the sake of easy clean up.

The kind of masturbating marathon I was having that afternoon was soaking my waterproof blanket underneath me.

I confessed my secret and Jared responded wildly. He was of course turned on by it. He was sending messages like: Oh my God that is so hot, my dick has never been this hard. It was at this time that I became even more brazen and sent him a picture of my breasts. He sent back the drool emoji and said they were even better than he imagined. I am a voluptuous woman. My breasts are natural and heavy being 36 DDD and it seemed he was a fan. After his quick reply I got another dick pic and then a video call. This freaked me out and I did not respond. I kept the storyline going. I texted him I would straddle his face and cum all over his chin, my juices running down his jawline. Another video call comes through, and I decline again. I decide I'm so fiercely turned on; this is after I have given myself about 12 orgasms, and I tell him as much. He says he wants to get that number to 20 and we make it a game as I proceed to cum very quickly even asking him for permission when we get to number 17 which he drew out like an expert dom. After having declined about 5 different video calls I send him a picture of my pussy, post squirting orgasm. This reveals my wet glistening lips and a tiny reservoir of liquid getting ready to spill down my ass crack. He sends me the video of him Cumming and says that was the one that pushed him over the edge.

Through the course of our chatting that afternoon and the next day I tried to get Jared's identity from him. I became a little more panicked after I had engaged in sexting with pictures knowing full well, he could be anybody and I, like an idiot, had shared myself with a stranger (my face wasn't in them, but it was still risky). By the end of the 3rd day, I felt I had been sufficiently ghosted by Jared and I was fine with that. It was a lapse in judgement. I had a wonderful boyfriend who satisfied me immensely, when I am actually able to see him, and he didn't deserve for me to be engaging in whatever this was on the side.

I was actively trying to forget my moment of erotic stupidity when my doorbell rang the afternoon of my 3rd day in quarantine. It had to be my door dash order of sushi for my lunch/dinner. I heard the doorbell and gave it the obligatory 20 seconds for the driver to walk away from the door. I opened the door to see a man about 5'10 of average build with curly brown hair. He had brown eyes that crinkled in a smile and was wearing a covid mask which covered the rest of his face. Something about his eyes looked vaguely familiar. "Hello Beautiful," he said in a deep husky voice as he stepped forward with a cloth that he put up to my mouth and nose and then I was asleep.

Back to Reality

"Jared, please, please don't do this," I mumble through my gag. I felt the pillowcase or hood being pulled up over my head. I blinked quickly trying to take in my situation. I was in a large room with grey cement brick walls. There were small windows high up on two of the walls which were covered in a kind of material, blocking out the sun. Was I in a basement? It wasn't a room I was familiar with in any case. There was a common looking light fixture and ceiling fan overhead that was illuminating the room. I realized that I couldn't hear any ambient noises. No cars, no birds, no voices made it through this giant cement bunker of sorts. This could not be a good sign. I confirmed my earlier suspicion that I was tied to a bed. It was a large king size bed with a sturdy dark wooden headboard above me. There was a nightstand next to the bed on my left with a lamp, lubricant, black gloves and a bottle of liquid that looked questionable. Across and to the left from the bed was a large state of the art computer with 3 large, curved monitors it looked like there might be a chat room of some kind on the middle monitor. Directly across from me was an expensive web cam mounted on a tripod.

"My beautiful lady," he said reverently. I looked at my captor for the first time or rather I tried. He was wearing a mask that covered his eyes this time. It was dark and made of cloth but had enough room for his eyes but allowed his longer curly brown hair to curl out over the sides. He wore a simple white T shirt and black jeans. The T shirt showed off how strong his arms and chest were as they made the T shirt strain against his body. I could feel my mouth watering just seeing that he was a beautiful specimen of a man, kidnapping aside.

"I have pictured this moment for a long time. Of course, in my imagination, you always know who I am, and we are going on a date or finally fucking for the first time," Jared said a bit nervously.

"I am sorry to have made my introduction in this way but you coming down with Covid has presented me with an opportunity I couldn't deny. Allow me to explain," Jared said, taking a breath, as he sat down on the bed next to me.

"Let's start with logistics. You are at a remote cabin of mine on some land I own about 20 miles from the nearest town. This is the basement of my cabin, and this room is soundproof. You can scream and yell as much as you want to and no one will hear you," he said casually. He noticed my eyes getting fretful and continued.

"I don't say that to make you afraid. I understand you have a life away from here. I very much want you to be able to return to your life, your children, your job even your boyfriend if you wish. I will not hurt you, unless you wish me to," he finished breathlessly.

He began stroking my hair and caressing my chin and neck.

"I am a Dom you see and from our exchange the other day I sensed very much that you would be a lovely, compliant and incredible Sub. I know taking you in this way violates the trust that has to exist between a Dom and a Sub, but I didn't think I could convince you otherwise," he explained.

He hesitated momentarily," You see. I have set up an account for you or for us rather with Only Fans. I want you. God my Sweet I want you so much. I have fantasized about taking you for years from the time we worked together." Jared's fingers moved down my neck to the outline of my bra, seeking out my nipple's underneath, gently caressing them.

"I am going to take you," he said without hesitation.

"I won't take you however, until you beg me to. I am going to touch you and tease you and give you orgasm after squirting orgasm. It was the squirting that gave me the idea. There is a huge market of people who would gladly pay to see a woman as lovely as you Cumming again and again, showing them how good little whores get rewarded with more pleasure." With this he pinched my nipple making me cry out and arch into his hand.

"I am already so impressed with you. You have been quite submissive so far, not even fighting me much. Your body was even betraying you so quickly." He said smiling as his other hand started to stroke my cunt over my panties.

"You should be rewarded for your instinctive good behavior. I will let you choose. You may choose to remove the gag and speak, or you may have your first orgasm of the evening." With this he began stroking my pussy more aggressively over my panties.

I could feel my wetness and arousal begin soaking through the fabric. I was so confused. I knew that being taken like this had always been one of my greatest fantasies but the reality of it happening was much different. I was still amazed to find that I even considered choosing the orgasm first. In the end I shook my head about to indicate for him to please remove my gag.

He obliged and removed the gag from my mouth and gave me a large drink of water.

"Jared, why are you doing this? Are you crazy? I haven't seen your face you can still let me go. Please don't hurt me. I want to see my kids again." I pleaded in one long breath. The hysteria I had kept at bay now had an outlet and I began to cry.

"No love, no. Please don't cry. I promise you'll be safe. I know this is unorthodox but please listen to my pitch before you make a choice." He assured me. He gave me another drink and then stood up and started pacing next to the bed speaking excitedly with his hands.

"My pitch is simply this. I am going to fuck you. I will film it. You will cum. We are going to test your limits of how much you can cum, how hard, how frequently, how wet, all of it. We will film it for our Only Fans channel. It's Friday night tonight and you don't have to get your kids until Tuesday you were saying so we have 3 days and nights to have incredible sex. I will bring you back home Tuesday. You get to keep your life as you know it. I think we can make lots of money from the footage we gather and post. I'll edit it all and take care of everything. If our channel does as well as I think it will, we can do this once every couple of weeks. We can make new footage while keeping who we are a secret from the world. I'll split it with you 50/50," he finished and sat back down on the bed next to me searching my eyes for a reaction.

My tears had stopped while I started to consider his proposal. "You told me I had a choice what's my other option?" I said bravely.

"Your other option is we don't film it and I'll take you home tomorrow," he said calmly.

"I will have you tonight. I have waited too long to taste that sweet pussy to not at least get to have you once," he said huskily as he once again traced where my nipples where through the bra.

"You will get soundly fucked either way but in one way you will get to experience a Dom which I know you've always craved and get to make some money on the side doing what I know you love," he stated calmly. He then leaned over and kissed me. He gently kissed my lips exploring my mouth. He softly moved his tongue into my mouth caressing my tongue and lips and then he switched the angle of his head and deepened the kiss pressing harder into me as he moved his lips on top of mine.

I moaned involuntarily feeling his mouth on me.

"Please, my love," he whispered against my neck as he kissed and nibbled his way down my throat.

"Please choose the weekend and give yourself over to me," he said in between kisses and licks. He lifted me closely to him and removed my bra, moving it up over my head. His mouth found my left nipple first circling it with his tongue and sucking hard. His left hand found my right nipple and started playing with it moving his fingers around it and gently pinching it.

"Ummmmhhhh," I moaned unintelligibly from underneath him. I could feel my pussy soaking my panties and moving up reflexively to find something to rub against for relief. I could feel my orgasm building just from him playing with my nipples. I tried to stop but I was aching for him to keep going.

He continued playing sucking and pulling my nipples as I whimpered beneath him.

Briminx
Briminx
9 Followers
12