Abduction During Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you choose Beautiful?" he said lustily.

I kept moaning and writhing underneath him. My shame seemed to be disappearing as my wetness and ever-growing need was increasing.

He suddenly stopped and looked up at me.

"Choose," he said coldly as he removed his mouth and hands from my body, looking down at me imploringly.

"Yes. Please," I said achingly. "The weekend. I want you. I don't care. Please just don't show my face on camera and don't call me by my name."

I pulled at my restraints trying to touch his body in vain. I was humping the air and searching for his mouth with mine.

"MMMgggh," he groaned as he crushed his mouth to mine.

"You are mine. I will possess you completely. Mind body and soul," he said flushed. He moved up onto his knees and removed my underwear as his fingers found my wet hot slit. He put one finger into me moaning again with the pleasure of what he had been so patiently waiting to touch.

"Oh my God Brenna," he said. He hadn't used my name until this moment.

"You are so hot. I need you. I will teach you how to be my good submissive girl this weekend but right now, "he paused and increased his pressure.

"You will cum for me. Now," he growled and inserted his middle finger joining his index finger cupping them both fingering my G spot feverishly.

"Oh God yes," I cried out straining up against his hand. That's when I felt the first orgasm wave rush over me and felt the telltale warm liquid gush out between my legs drenching his hand completely and creating a wet spot underneath me.

More to come....

12