Abduction in the Second Sense

Story Info
Not all ETs are little, green, or men.
5.8k words
4.57
5.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abduction in the Second Sense

by InsertHere99 ©

Author's notes: Not going to say too much about this one, read it and find out. The title is a play on the "close encounters" scale, figure it out yourself (a good dictionary may help).

Disclaimer: The following is a piece of fiction. Fiction (in case you don't know) means it's made up, not real, a bunch of lies. The characters in the story are all fictional too, meaning they don't exist. While non-existent, if they existed and had an age they would be over 18.

Furthermore, since the characters aren't real they can't possibly be harmed by the stuff they do or that happens to them in the story. This would not be true in reality, meaning you should not think you can do the same things safely, legally, or ethically in real life. Just because bullets bounce off Superman (he's fictional) that doesn't mean they're going to bounce off you, got it? If you believe that the things fictional characters do in a pornographic story are a valid guide to behavior in the real world, then you have much bigger psychological problems than a story could ever cause and you should stop reading this and seek medical help immediately.

Becky pulled out of the IHOP parking lot and onto the interstate, heading east for home. It was after eleven and a new moon, meaning a night dark as sin, and one of the headlamps on Pa's old Ford was out. Not a problem on the highway unless the state patrol pulled her over, but she'd have to be careful driving the rutted lane that led to the farm.

She sighed. She'd have get to an auto parts store and buy a new lamp. She'd put it in herself, she was not about to pay a mechanic good money for something so simple. She just hoped it wasn't a sign of anything worse. Sooner or later the truck would break down in a way she couldn't fix, and that would put a big hole in her savings.

There were closer restaurant jobs Becky could have had than working at the IHOP, but those jobs would mean a lot more of the customers would be people she knew. People who would want to know why they hadn't see her at church lately, or try to fix her up with one of her hometown's remaining "eligible" (meaning no local woman in her right mind wanted anything to do with them) bachelors, or remind her that she was no longer a spring chicken and really ought to settle down with a man. Becky figured avoiding that sort of nonsense was worth a fifty minute commute each way even if it did put extra wear on the truck.

Except that the truck was no spring chicken anymore, either. Becky kept it running, but truthfully she needed a newer car. It guzzled gas and now was burning oil, both of which cost money, but to replace it would mean taking out a car loan and the interest would eat up more than she saved in maintenance. For now she'd just keep nursing it along and hope for the best.

Becky sighed again. That was all she did these days. Hope for the best.

[]

Becky was the youngest of the four Paulson kids. Five if you counted Danny, which Ma always had even though he died at age two. According to her teachers Becky was the brightest, too, as well as the best-behaved.

Fat lot of good that had done her. Pa didn't believe girls needed higher education. After all, their role in life was to marry and raise babies, and that didn't require a college degree. So while Pa sent her brother Jacob off to the state university and then law school, paying his way through both, Becky had to get a job and pay her own tuition at the local community college.

Becky did extremely well. Her organic chemistry professor was so impressed that she pulled some strings and got Becky a scholarship at the university.

Becky never went. Ma got cancer, a bad one, and Becky had to move back to the farm to take care of her. After Ma passed somebody had to look after Pa, who wasn't all that healthy either. Despite a constant cough he continued to smoke more than a pack a day ("those doctors don't know jack-shit") and ended up dying of a stroke two years later at age sixty.

At this point Jake was off in Pittsburgh with a law career at a big personal injury firm. Her oldest sister, Miriam, tired of rural life and their oppressive father, had fled to California years before. Miriam ended up marrying a Chinese-American guy, this being a "pollution" that made Pa so angry that he wrote her out of the will and his life, refusing to speak her name to the end of his days. Meanwhile her middle sister, Rachel, married a local guy who was one of the few who had a little ambition to better his life. He'd become a well-paid oil field worker and they'd moved to Oklahoma. But then Rachel got involved in a church that was even more into dwelling on hellfire and damnation than the one Ma and Pa had belonged to. Becky didn't talk to her too much these days.

So it was just Becky, alone on the farm. For a while she hoped this wouldn't last long. Pa's will put everything in a trust, but he'd been reasonable enough to realize that if no one wanted to work the land the best thing was to sell it and divide the proceeds between the three remaining heirs. But he'd also made Jake the sole executor of the trust, and Jake wanted to hold on to the property "until the market was better," a day that hadn't gotten any closer in the five years since Pa died.

Jake had leased the farm's cropland to other farmers, leaving only the patch immediately around the house for Becky. The money from the leases went into the trust and also should have been divided up after expenses. Except that according to Jake, there never was anything left after expenses. Becky didn't know what the "expenses" consisted of, since he never showed anyone the books. One thing she was sure of, none of the money went to repairs on the house or the barn, both of which were slowly decaying despite her efforts at maintenance.

Jacob had always been a sneaky kid, prone to telling lies to get out of trouble and cheating at games whenever he thought he could get away with it. Becky's opinion was that his going to law school hadn't improved his behavior, it might have made it worse.

So Becky got a job and saved her money. She never went anywhere, didn't buy new things, didn't eat out except for the free meals at IHOP. Eventually she hoped to have enough to hire a lawyer of her own to look into where the money was going, maybe force Jake to sell off at least some of the land. Once that happened she could move off the farm and enroll at a university, preferably one in a nice, big city with people who didn't think the modern era was the End Times and that Satan's rule on earth was around the corner.

But every birthday that passed made that goal seem more remote.

[]

Becky got out of the truck and opened the gate, then drove down the gravel road that led to the farmhouse. It was Saturday night and she had Sunday and Monday off, she was looking forward to a nice rest.

Five minutes later she pulled up to the old, worn house. Turning off the engine she hopped out of the truck and walked toward the front porch.

A brilliant light blinded her. It came from directly above and Becky looked up, using her hand to try to block some of it so she could see where it was coming from.

A great, dark disk-shaped thing hovered above her. It made no noise whatsoever, hanging motionless in the air as if it were pinned there. The light came from a point slightly to one side of its center.

Becky heard (felt might be a better word) a low-pitched throbbing sound. She went light-headed, then realized that was wrong, it wasn't her head; her whole body had become lighter and her feet were leaving the ground.

She blacked out.

[]

When Becky opened her eyes the first thing she noticed was that the light coming from the ceiling wasn't yellowish but had a distinct green tint. She didn't know what was going on, she mostly felt relief that it wasn't as blindingly bright as the light she'd just been looking at before.

The memory brought her abruptly alert. She was in a room with smooth rounded teal-colored walls and no windows. There were various pieces of strange - equipment? Furniture? - in various parts of it, mostly against said walls.

Becky lay on her back on a small bed close to the center of the room. The bed was sort of like a doctor's exam room table but larger, and (she had to admit) much more comfortable. She was completely naked.

Becky tried to get up, and couldn't. She tried to move her arms and legs and couldn't do that either. There were no straps or cuffs or anything, the surface of the table simply wouldn't let her go, meaning she couldn't move. It didn't feel sticky where it touched her skin, but she was glued to it like a fly to a fly trap regardless.

Struggling revealed that Becky wasn't strong enough to break free, but also that she could move one part of her at least. Some of her hair was stuck to the table but her scalp wasn't, meaning that within limits she could turn and lift her head to look around.

That was when she saw the ET.

It was interesting how close pop culture got to being right versus the things they got wrong. The alien was somewhat shorter than Becky, with long slender arms and hands and fingers and a narrow torso, but while the ET had a slight frame it didn't look spindly or misproportioned the way the body often did in drawings and movies. The head was indeed large and bald and the face was almond-shaped, but the wide almond eyes weren't dead black, they had a little white (though it was more a pale blue, really) around a huge purple iris with a normal-sized black pupil in the center. And the skin was silver-grey but otherwise looked quite healthy and supple rather than wrinkled and dead-looking the way most depictions showed it being.

The garment the ET wore was a long stiff purple gown. Becky noticed in passing that the shade matched the wearer's eyes.

Becky licked her lips. "You know, where I come from, when we invite someone to come visit we usually wait for a yes or a no before we drag them inside."

The ET gracefully walked to the table where Becky lay pinioned. With a gesture it summoned a hovering tray of odd-shaped objects to float over. A long-fingered hand selected one of these, a black bulb that fitted into the alien palm with a long green wand projecting from it. Becky began to struggle, to no avail. She had no idea what the wand instrument did, and wasn't sure she wanted to find out.

"Now hold on a minute! Shouldn't we talk about this first? Maybe arrange a safe word or something? I really think this is unnecessary. Look, just tell me what you want. "

She might was well have been reciting Shakespeare for all the attention her captor paid to her. The wand was extended toward Becky's imprisoned right forearm. Long fingers manipulated the bulb.

Nothing obvious happened, no sparks or glow or even an audible hum. But the tiny hairs on Becky's forearm stood out straight. Not out of fear, but because there was an electric tingle in her skin that felt almost freezing without being cold. Which didn't make a whole lot of sense, but it was the best way Becky could describe the sensation.

That the sensation was emanating from the wand became obvious as it was passed up along Becky's arm, never touching the skin but drawing the uncold freezing along with it. Becky started to shiver almost out of reflex, simply because it felt like her arm ought to be cold even though it wasn't.

"You know, an ice cube isn't as fancy but would probably be a lot cheaper," Becky grumbled as she watched.

The fingers did something to the bulb, and suddenly the feeling change from uncold freezing to unhot burning. Becky yelped in surprise. The burning wasn't incredibly painful but definitely unpleasant.

"Okay, okay, I take it back, go back to that first one," she said.

The ET did just that, then continued to silently trace the wand over Becky's limbs, never getting too close to her torso. Before long Becky found out that talking to her captor was not encouraged; whenever she did the device got switched to the burning setting. Becky quickly figured out she should keep her mouth shut.

After a while Becky realized that the device was doing something to her deeper tissues and not just her skin. After it had passed her muscles felt flaccid and a little sore. Back in college her friend Jennifer, who was studying physical therapy, used to give Becky massages sometimes. The feeling in her limbs was a lot like the way she'd felt after a deep massage.

Several slow passes over Becky's arms and legs left them with that limp post-massage feeling. Next up came Becky's belly. The wand was now put on a new setting, one which felt a lot like being tickled by tiny invisible fingers. Becky tried to hold back but couldn't help starting to laugh. "Oh no, stop that! I might pee!"

The outburst earned her a little bit of the burning setting, but the ET adjusted the wand after that so the sensation was more tingly than ticklish. A very interesting sort of tingling.

Becky began breathing harder as the wand moved in widening circles over her abdomen. Her stomach wasn't a major erogenous zone for her, not normally, but the way the wand made her feel now was making it one. She started to shiver again, this time not because of external cold but because of internal heat.

Even before the wand reached the underside of Becky's breasts her nipples had gone erect. The ET slowly traced the outer curves of her captive's mammaries, the alien device sending out invisible waves of sheer pleasure. Becky shuddered uncontrollably as the wand traveled up the mounds of her breasts, trying to stifle her moans out of fear that making any sound would bring punishment instead. She couldn't keep herself from panting out loud, but apparently this didn't count.

Her captor played the wand over Becky's tits until her pussy was leaking and her nipples so stiff they hurt. Without warning the bulb was switched over to the chill setting. Becky's body instinctively tried to get away from what felt like freezing metal touching her overheated skin.

"No, give me back the other one!" she blurted.

The ET raised the wand and gazed at her intently. Becky clamped her lips shut but it was too late. The fingers made an adjustment and the wand was very deliberately lowered towards a nipple. Becky whined as her teat was assailed by what seemed to be hot water dripping onto it.

Over the following minutes the wand continued to be used on Becky's breasts but was switched through all of its modes unpredictably; chill might be followed by tickling, or pleasure, or heat. Becky whimpered, wanting to beg for mercy but assuming that it would only bring punishment.

When Becky's tension was at its highest pitch the emanation of the device was switched to pleasure and touched directly to her breasts, the long wand allowing it to cross both nipples at once. Becky squealed and her pussy clenched as she climaxed. It was the first time she'd ever reached orgasm from breast play alone.

Becky was sweaty and trembling when the device was removed. She groaned and watched her captor through slit eyes, wondering what would happen next.

The ET moved down the table, tray following until both were at the level of Becky's groin. A gesture and part of the table started to move, splitting into two segments under Becky's legs. These elevated and moved apart, taking Becky's bonded-down legs with them. When it was done her legs were sticking up vertically and her thighs spread apart in a vee.

The alien picked a new device from its tray. This one was a long grey cylinder with a tapering point at one end. It looked very much like a vibrator. Becky was not surprised in the least as the ET stepped between her upraised legs, displaying the new device as if for Becky's inspection.

The cylinder was lowered out of Becky's sight. But it didn't touch her pussy as she expected.

"Eeep!" Becky squeaked as the pointy tip she'd seen nuzzled between her bottom cheeks to prod at an especially private area. She knew better than to say anything, but she did think, "Dang, talk about following stereotypes!"

The ET turned the device on at that point. It sent out something a lot like the pleasure setting on the wand, but in pulses instead of continuously.

The tip of the cylinder slowly circled Becky's anus. She'd tensed in expectation of being penetrated, but after a couple minutes of this Becky's backdoor was relaxed and almost quivering with anticipation. If any pressure had been put on the cylinder at this point it would have slid right up Becky's asshole with zero resistance on her part, either physical or mental. Instead it nuzzled upward just a bit and was used on her labia, sliding up and down along her slit.

Becky was already panting again, now she started moaning. Moans that got louder and louder as the cylinder was worked all over her vulva, now and again being applied to her clit for the briefest of touches before moving on.

Becky wasn't sure how long this part went on because she wasn't thinking very clearly at this point. It wasn't until well after she started screaming out things like "Oh, fuck, that's it!" and "Please, let me cum!" that she realized she was getting away with speaking without punishment.

She kept trying to heave her hips up at the cylinder to get closer, constant contact, but of course the table wouldn't let her move. Becky screamed with frustration and started cursing. "God damn it, this is torture. Let me come or else, you little fucker!"

In response the cylinder was pressed directly to her clit and held there. Becky yelped and went into a massive orgasm, pussy juice gushing out over the device as her body tried to vibrate itself off the imprisoning table.

As the climax subsided the cylinder was switched off and the table's leg-rests lowered, turning back into a bed. Becky gulped in air, trying to catch her breath. Every bit of her felt both tired and reinvigorated, the kind of high she used to get after a good run back in college.

The ET appeared at her side again. There was an odd vibration from the bed. Becky shifted and realized she was no longer glued to its surface. She took in another long, slow breath, then acted.

Despite her lax muscles Becky moved swiftly, rolling to her side and seizing the ET with both hands. She pulled the slight form onto the bed with her and rolled over, trapping her former captor underneath her.

The alien was both slighter-framed and physically weaker than Becky was, it was easy to seize both slim wrists in one of her hands and pinion them over the alien head.

"Turnabout is fair play," Becky said. "Let's see how you like being the victim."

With her free hand Becky parted the violet gown down the front. It unfastened easily, revealing the four small breasts Becky had known would be there. Bending her head down Becky began licking the tarnished-silver nipples, her hand fondling breast after breast at the same time.

The ET wriggled, so Becky climbed atop her to keep her under control. Using her free hand Becky pulled at the gown the alien woman wore. The arms also had seams that parted with a touch, and Becky pulled and tugged until she was able to remove it completely and cast it off to the side. Becky's flesh was warm and damp from what had been done to her, a sharp contrast to the cool, dry grey skin she pressed against.

Becky resumed kissing and rubbing the four small breasts. While completely silent before the alien finally began to make some noise, though it was only that her breath was now harder and thus audible. She heaved under Becky but the heavier Earth woman had no trouble pressing her down on the bed.

Once all four nipples were perked and stiff, Becky raised up to grin at her captive, staring into the great violet eyes. Becky glanced over at the tray of devices, then back.

12