Abduction in the Second Sense

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose I could try out some of these toys on you, since you were so eager to use them on me," she said. "But I'm not exactly sure how to operate any of 'em. Guess I'll have to rely on good old-fashioned manual labor."

Becky lowered her head again and began licking her way down the alien woman's belly. There was no navel and her skin was utterly hairless. Becky felt a twinge of envy at the fact the ET clearly never had to shave anywhere.

The vulva Becky was aiming for was also free of hair, and looked like a slightly-raised slit in the grey skin. To get to it with her tongue Becky had to release her captive's wrists, but the ET made no attempt to escape. The long-fingered hands drifted down to rest lightly on Becky's head.

A few licks and the slit engorged and opened, revealing a bright orange interior with frilled edges on both sides. Every one of the small frills was sensitive, something easily confirmed every time Becky sucked one between her lips as this invariably drew a small shudder from the ET.

Becky brought her hands into play, one groping the other woman's breasts above, the other tracing the frilly inner pussy lips and slowly creeping toward the opening in the center. She made sure to apply lots of her saliva as the ET's own lubrication was scant. Once she'd brought the alien woman to the point where the fingers on her head were starting to clutch tightly at Becky's hair she gradually began working her index finger into the tunnel.

It was tight, even for one finger. Becky thought male ETs must have tiny dicks. Or at least skinny ones. Maybe the organ was shaped like their fingers, long but thin.

When Becky's finger was pressed all the way into the ET's vagina she made tiny circling motions with it, drawing deeper shudders from the woman. Becky drew the finger out, then licked both it and her little finger, getting then nice and wet before returning her hand to between the ET's legs. The alien anatomy was similar to her own, so with her index poised at the alien woman's pussy and folding the others back Becky wriggled her little finger up between slim bottom cheeks to locate the rearward opening.

A hint of anxiety and reproof floated into Becky's mind. She knew it wasn't hers.

"Hey, I didn't see you asking me for permission either," Becky said. "Besides, it's about time one of you kidnapping space invaders found out what it's like being anal probed."

Despite this Becky moved even more slowly and gently than she had penetrating the other woman's pussy, slowly prodding and circling the ET's anus and also reapplying spit multiple times before finally pushing the tip of her smallest finger past the entrance.

Becky wormed both fingers into their respective tunnels, at the same time laving the alien woman's pussy lips with her tongue. The ET was trembling and clutching Becky's hair almost painfully tight now, but Becky ignored this and continued to energetically slurp on her partner's pussy, which was finally starting to ooze a reasonable amount of alien love-nectar. It tasted like pineapple.

The ET's whole body went rigid. At the same time a massive burst of unsorted sensations passed through Becky's brain. There was joy and delight and straining and bright colors and pleasant smells, all of it mixed up nonsensically.

If Becky hadn't been used to this she'd probably have freaked out. Instead she just slowed her oral ministrations and began to gradually withdraw her fingers.

Her partner was breathing hard as Becky moved back up in the bed so that they lay next to each other, the alien woman still flat on her back and Beck on her side facing her.

That was massive. I think I may have burned out a few brain cells.

Becky chuckled and reached out to cup one of her lover's breasts. "Serves you right for keeping me on the edge so long, Peggy. You know, on Earth we ask permission before we tie somebody up to have sex."

You are the one who's been thinking about us doing it, came the silent answer. Besides, you know I would have stopped if you had really wanted me to.

"It's just a bit weird sharing my fantasies whether I want to or not, I guess."

Peggy turned on her side and laid a hand on Becky's face. I cannot help picking up things you feel, but I would never hurt you, Rebecca.

They cradled each other for a bit, warm in the aftermath of their respective orgasms.

Your "weekend" is started. Can you stay with me till you need to go back to work?

Becky felt tempted, but sighed and shook her head no. "Just tonight. I have errands to run in the morning, the truck isn't going to fix itself."

You would not have to fix your vehicle if you moved in with me. Just stay.

She sighed again. "You know I'd like to. It won't work in the long run."

Peggy didn't respond with words, just a sense of sadness and anticipated loss.

[]

They'd met almost a year ago, when Peggy had abducted Becky the first time. As person living alone on an isolated farm, at that point Becky was nothing more than a good choice for a research subject.

Not that this meant probes and dissections. Becky's abductor had explained at the beginning that she was a cultural researcher, one who specialized in studying peoples who were still mostly confined to their planet of origin, and all she really wanted was a night-long interview.

"So you're an anthropologist, like Margaret Mead?" Becky had said.

The comparison is not bad, but inexact. I study many cultures, not just anthropoids. And I do not specialize in a culture's sexual and gender roles.

The telepathic response had been tinged with humor. After that Becky had started calling the ET first "Margaret" (after Mead) and later "Peggy." Since Peggy's people didn't vocalize she didn't have a spoken name anyway, just a thought-complex that was a summary of her individual self and didn't translate into English.

As that first interview progressed, Becky and Peggy found they had a lot in common. Two of those commonalities would change all their subsequent encounters. The first was that each of them had sexual preferences that were outside the norm for the community in which they lived.

As Becky had found out in her brief two years away from home, she was gay. In the place where she lived this was about as popular as worshiping Satan, which was one of the reasons she badly wanted to move away. Peggy meanwhile was a physicalist, meaning she enjoyed actually touching others and having "primitive" sex rather than just exchanging erotic thoughts with her partners. Among her people this made her a pervert.

The second commonality was that both of them were desperately lonely.

So instead of erasing Becky's memories of the interview the way she was supposed to, Peggy left them intact. Becky eagerly agreed to return for more interviews in the future.

On their second encounter they made love.

Over the next few encounters they fell in love.

Both knew they were setting themselves up for disappointment. Peggy's research grant wouldn't last forever. She invited Becky to come with her when she left, but that would not only mean abandoning everything Becky knew, it would mean she'd live in a society where those who were not telepathic were pitied, where women who wanted to touch each other were scorned, and where a "primitive" such as herself could never find a role beyond being Peggy's kept pet.

Becky knew she would hate all this, and therefore Peggy knew it as well. Just as both knew that Peggy could never fit in on Earth, not without being hounded constantly by the press and conspiracy theorists at best, or being spirited away by some government and never seen again at worst.

So the women knew that while their love might last for a lifetime, there would come a day when they had to part for good. It only made them more determined to squeeze every drop of joy from the time they had together.

[]

I have good and bad news, Peggy sent.

"Which one do I want to hear first?"

The bad news, because I hope the good will remove some of the sting. I received a message pod from home.

"What do they want?"

The large violet eyes blinked slowly. My request for further funding is denied. I must return home as scheduled in twenty-seven of your days.

"Oh, Peggy," Becky quavered. She wrapped her arms around her lover and pulled her tight. "I'm so sorry."

It was a faint hope at best. As we knew.

Becky could tell Peggy was trying to stifle her own despondency, but it was too strong and leaked out. She brushed away tears. "I can't see how there's any good news that could make up for that, honey."

Perhaps not. What I have to tell does not help us both, Peggy thought. But it may bring you relief, and that will please me.

"Well, let's hear it."

As part of my research I have equipment that allows me to infiltrate your information systems. I have directed this to parse the communications of your brother, the law labourer. You told me he has a permanent liaison with the daughter of his corporate superior, correct?

"Yeah, Jake married his boss' daughter at the law firm, I think that's how he became a partner."

It seems Jake is not satisfied with the sexual relationship he is socially entitled to. He has an additional long-term sexual connection with a young woman who is not aware he is married.

"Sounds like Jake, all right. How is this good news?"

Peggy pulled her lips up in imitation of a human smile. I alerted him that his dual sexual dalliances had been discovered, and suggested that payment was required if he did not wish all parties to become aware of what was happening. He elected to pay, and has done so.

Peggy named a fairly large sum which was by no means a round number. Becky gasped, then started to laugh. "Oh, my! Yeah, the threat of having his father-in-law find out what a cheating shit he is would scare him. But what can you do with Earth money? And why that weird amount?"

Peggy's mental voice was smug. I had him pay untraceably with one of the forms of digital currency your people have been experimenting with. I am transfering it into an account you will be able to access. As for the amount, I estimate it is your share of the financial benefit he has derived from the farm and not passed on as he should have.

"Well, I can certainly use the money," Becky said. She could hire that lawyer to look into the trust right away now.

There is more. In order to obtain the money your brother embezzled it from the firm he works for. I subsequently sent out an email suggesting that an audit of their books is pending. This is not true, but he does not know that. Your brother believes he needs to pay back the sum before he is caught. He is already exploring selling the family farm.

"What? But he hasn't said a thing to me!"

Considering his reputation it seems probable he will not until he needs you to move off the property, Peggy sent. Once the sale is final however the price will be a matter of public record. He will not be able to cheat you out of your proper share if you exercise a modicum of caution.

She'd get the money from the farm! She wouldn't have to get a lawyer to force Jake's hand, Peggy had already done it for her. She'd be able to move away, go to university, get a degree. She'd finally get to have the life she wanted.

Except without Peggy.

Becky started to cry, and it was Peggy's turn to comfort her.

After a while the weeping slowed down. "It isn't fair," Becky sniveled. "Because of you I'm getting what I wanted, but you're not getting anything you want out of it."

I received the chance to make you happy, which is something I very much wanted. Also there is an Earth adage a wise woman once told me which applies to this situation.

"What?"

Nobody said that life is fair.

Becky choked out a laugh. "Yeah, well it sucks I was right about that."

They lay holding each other quietly for a time.

Becky cleared her throat. "You know, I guess there's really no reason for me to go back to my job at the IHOP on Tuesday now. Meaning there's no urgent need to fix the truck. In fact, I probably don't have to go back at all except to check my mailbox once in a while. How would you feel about having a guest for the next twenty-seven days?"

The only answer was a intense feeling of closeness and love.

THE END


12