All Comments on 'Abduction Pt. 03'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wrong place...

This seems to be a mind control pedophilia thing. Maybe move it to another category other than non-con.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I loved the story and its still non consent but I think it is slowly moving to taboo but i like that alot too and as for the other comment of course its borderline its under non consent what did you expect to see :)

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 8 years ago
What Did You Expect?

The category is Nonconsent and you're surprised? If this is not to your taste, you have plenty of other options. Would you complain about girl-on-girl action in the Lesbian category or Werewolves in Non-human?

CoolSideofthePillowCoolSideofthePillowalmost 7 years ago
I love the way you write

I'm totally loving this story and can't wait to see how it ends.

DevilbobyDevilboby10 months ago

There used to be a men's club type comedian whose punchline was "it's the way I tell 'em". Well Max with you it's also the way you tell 'em. But your tales are a lot more wholesome (is that the right word) and definitely more amusing than those of Mr Carson. I find it a bit strange that with quite a few of your tales the comments are from 6 or 7 years ago, I just wonder what the reason for that may be. For me I've always said I like a bit of sex with my humour, you provide both in spades. Thanks Max. As always 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lovely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Abduction Pt. 02 Previous Part
Abduction Series Info