Abduction with Urceline Ch. 01

Story Info
A man gets abducted by a charming, provocative female alien.
6.2k words
4.34
18k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Originally this was supposed to be one big novel but since I'm having difficulty with the ending and the fact I make audio files of all my work I decided it'd be easier on me and the admins to view this story in three parts.

To All Readers:

The text you are about to read is not intended to be read by anyone under the age of 18. All characters in this story are above the age of 18.

The content of this story may contain sensitive material that may not be suited for people who find certain fetishes offensive or disturbing. This story does include the following fetishes/activities - Futa or Hermaphrodite, Mpreg, Oviposition, Humiliation, Mild Watersports, Slime, Male Anal Play, Tentacles, MDLB, Non Human (Aliens), Edge Play, Breastfeeding, flashbacks depicting homosexual activities, and other detailed sexual descriptions. If you do not know what these fetishes are, I recommend looking them up on Google to make sure you are able to read this material.

Thank you! I hope you enjoy and I look forward to your feedback.

I respond to all personal messages!

Don't forget to like, rate, and favorite! :)

. • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • .

August 4th

3:01 AM

A neighborhood lay sleeping in the few hours before dawn. The streets lay vacant of all moving vehicles. The only sort of movement was a stray cat slipping between a garden fence and the bugs that gathered around the lamp lights.

Suddenly a dark, ominous cloud manifested over a house in the neighborhood. At first, nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary. But then, the street lamps started to glow brightly until one by one each street lamp went out. Each ball of light fueling the dark cloud in the sky. The cloud took this newfound energy and started to form an electrical current. The cloud shifted and began to roll as the lightning flashed quietly within. The neighborhood was pitch black and silent until a soft beam of light fell from the cloud and upon the house below it.

Descending the beam of light was a little, orb-like robot encased in chrome. The robot approached the open bedroom window on the top floor. The front part of its face had a little hole. A multi-tool ejected as a little scalpel slit the window screen and formed a big enough fold for the robot to enter the room.

Inside the room lay a man in his early thirties sleeping on his Californian King bed with black satin sheets. The little round robot approached the man till it floated just inches away from the side of his face.

Suddenly, a soft glowing grid light shown through the hole and began to scan him. Within seconds the grid changed from blue to green as if signifying the specimen was a perfect match. The robot's grid then changed to reflect the soft beam of light outside. Slowly and carefully the man began to rise from his bed and levitate. The robot approached the window and used its multi tool to cut the rest of the window screen. The man was levitated out of the bedroom window.

As he passed through, his black satin sheet caught on the window and dragged off of him exposing the fact he had been sleeping in the nude. As he was exposed to the outside, a cool wind whipped through his brown hair and drafted about his bare body. The man shivered and tried to reach for his sheet. His soft brown eyes flickered open. He gazed around sleepily at first until he noticed he was outside and floating in the air. His eyes looked down and saw the roof of his house below his feet. He looked up and saw the beam of light that carried him up inside this strange cloud.

The man began to panic! He waved his arms and legs helplessly in vain. Rolling around in midair to escape but to no avail. He tried to slap his face to wake himself up, "I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming! It's just a nightmare! C'mon, Jack wake up!"

The little orb robot floated up to meet his gaze face to face. At first the man named Jack just stared, dumbfounded at the robot. The robot then turned its gaze to look back up at the cloud. Jack followed its gaze and watched as the bottom of the cloud seemed to open up casting more of its strange light. Jack closed his eyes because the light was so bright. Then he heard a noise below him like a hatch closing and all was darkness.

His last thoughts were, "That's it then, I'm dead."

The ominous cloud, flashing silent lightning suddenly ceased. The beam disappeared and all was pitch black in the neighborhood once again. Several minutes of silence passed and suddenly all the street lamps came back on at once. The black cloud that was over Jack's house had vanished completely.

Jack had no idea when or how long he had passed out. When he finally came to he thought he would be back in his bed again and the nightmare would be over. But when he opened his eyes he noticed he wasn't in his bed. His wrists and ankles were bound in padded shackles. The shackles were connected to the four corners of a frame that suspended him in an upward X position about three feet up from the floor.

His heart pounded in his chest as reality began to set in. His breathing quickened as he looked up and saw an unknown light source shining down on him. His eyes darted all around him and saw nothing but impenetrable darkness beyond his cone of light. He tried to shake the shackles off of him making a loud clanging sound that echoed around the spacious room. When he couldn't seem to free his wrists he tried shaking the shackles at his ankles and blushed seeing he was still nude.

Who was this abductor? Did they do anything to him? Did they drug him? How did he even get there? Was this some kind of sick joke?

Thoughts raced through his mind.

"Hello! Hello! Where am I?! What do you want from me!?" Jack shouted in the darkness, unsure if he was alone. He was frightened but demanded answers!

"Awake now, I see," a feminine voice hissed out of the darkness.

Jack gulped. He was afraid of the sudden, menacing response. He was even more afraid because he couldn't see this woman or detect where her voice was coming from. A full minute passed by until Jack was able to speak again, "Wh-Who are you? Where are you? Where am I?"

"You are a far way from home. One billion light years to be exact.."

Jack narrowed his eyes trying to digest this information, but he couldn't seem to wrap his head around such an absurd response. Light years? Seriously? This had to be a joke, or he was in the hands of some psycho. "Look, lady. I don't know what you want from me, but you have to let me go. If you let me go right now I promise I won't call the cops, alright?"

" Let you go? Oh, I don't think so. I have big plans for you...a proposition.. If you would allow me a minute of your time?"

Jack was terrified. He couldn't see this mysterious abductor. Judging based off her voice he had no idea who she even was. How long had she been planning this? Had she been tailing him? Watching him? Had she hired someone to kidnap him from his bed? Drugged him? Could she had been someone he saw every day but never paid much attention to? Jack racked his brain. Perhaps the lady that worked at the gas station? He sighed, for all he knew she was probably a Mafia princess that got whatever she wanted from the Godfather at the snap of her fingers.

He shook his head and tried to think of a way out of this predicament. Whatever was the reason that led him here, it was clear she was a psycho in this fantasy world of hers in the depth of space. He was bound up with shackles and no way to escape. He looked around his surroundings for further clues. There didn't seem to be no windows and no natural light source whatsoever. Was he in a basement or bunker? Some kind of underground passage?

No matter how hard he tried he couldn't discern anything past his light. He knew the room was spacious. Who knows how big the room was if it caused an echo? He couldn't hear any traffic or any other people around. Which made him feel less uncomfortable and scared at the same time. Not knowing whether or not he was in the middle of nowhere with no way of getting help even if he did manage to escape.

He tried to let his main concerns slide as he focused on the more pressing matters at hand. First, he needed to know his abductor. Perhaps she was just a woman that was lonely and craving for a little dominatrix fun? And perhaps he could convince her to let him go if he agreed to be her sex slave for a little while?

He didn't really see any harm in it since he had fantasies about it himself and always wanted to try it. Not to mention he probably wasn't going to have much of a choice sooner or later. Jack did his best to think positive of the situation and perhaps today was just his lucky day?

He tried his best to remain calm and understanding. Flashing a sympathetic smile he said, "Look sweetheart, if you want to spank me, tease me, lick me; you're gonna have to come to the light eventually. Just come on out and let's talk, alright?"

"If I come into the light... You will be scared."

"I'm not a big fan of drugs or blindfolds, sweetie. I bet you're not as bad looking as you think you are. Actually you sound pretty hot and gorgeous to me. Why don't you just come on out and finish what you started?"

A slithering sounded from somewhere above him. Jack's smile faded as he watched the silhouette of a large creature crawl down from the ceiling and down what looked like a pillar just off the scope of light. Jack gulped as he heard the creature land with a thunderous thud on the floor. He watched as the creature came slowly into the light.

First, he saw dark purple tentacles slithering over the floor. He felt himself screaming internally and though his jaw dropped, no sound came out. Frozen with fear, he looked up into the eyes of his captor.

The creature was undoubtedly female with a thick, exposed bust of DD breasts with dark purple nipples. She had large, almond shaped eyes that were pure black but possessed a shine to them. She had no nose, full dark purple lips, webbed tentacles for ears and her hair was made of small tentacles that drifted of their own accord. From the neck to her waist she had a voluptuous figure that resembled almost human. From her waist up the pigment of her skin changed from a dark indigo to a lavender purple.

She looked up at him with a dark smile. Jack's eyes widened in horror! An alien!? She was a real alien! Closing his eyes firmly shut he desperately voiced, "No! No! This isn't happening! I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!"

Using her powerful tentacles, she pulled herself up to meet him. She took her hand and gently caressed the side of his face, "I hate to break it to you, Jack...But this is no dream.."

His eyes snapped open hearing the creature say his name as he looked at her in shock. He jumped seeing her so close to his face, "H-How do you know my name?"

"You were scanned before breaching my ship. The scan placed all of your information in my ship's database where it can be reviewed at my leisure."

"S-Scanned..? Database..? Ship..?"

Jack couldn't seem to piece everything together. This was just too much to take all at once. His body was trembling with fear. He was almost too afraid to ask, but he did anyways, "What do you want from me? What are you going to do to me?"

She smiled at him, "I thought you'd never ask. I have a proposition for you that I'm sure you will not refuse."

"Do I really have a choice?" Jack asked, doubtful.

She chuckled darkly, "Of course. Although, I don't know why you would want to return to your life on Earth. Working ten-hour days, seven days a week. No time for yourself, friends, family, or finding a significant other. You were a slave on Earth. I guess you can say I freed you. Here, you can serve a greater purpose."

Jack felt himself getting nervous as he dreaded the answer to his next question, "Are you...going to eat me?"

She looked at him with surprise before her face split in a smile as she cackled, "Oh, good heavens' no! I mainly eat plant based organisms provided by my ship. Occasionally sea food.. NEVER sentient beings."

Jack sighed relieved, "Then what do you want from me?"

Suddenly her look became very solemn, "Let me tell you a story. The story of my people and why I came to your planet...

Many eons ago, in a galaxy far, far away,

My people once flourished on our home world, Topaz.

It was a beautiful world that was 90% of nothing but vast oceans. We had gorgeous underwater cities built inside shining crystallized caverns. The days of my youth were filled with the frolicking of barnacle groves, exploring the deep secret passageways, bathing on white washed shores, perched on warm rocks by hot springs, and visiting the sacred murky marshes of our nesting grounds. We had feasts, music, orgies and honored our ancestors. Just a wonderful place to raise our young and grow. We were a peaceful and secluded people. We did not trade nor had any other associations outside our planet.

Therefore, we had no enemies.

But one day, a war breached our atmosphere on our peaceful planet. Two neighboring planets waged a gigantic, galactic war. The pursuers destroyed the defender's planet and shattered it. I remember the sky that day... It turned red and rained fire. Huge rocks fell into the water and caved in the cities below. There was no escape from that catastrophic terror; nowhere to hide on land nor sea.

My mother, who was the Empress of our people, made me board this ship. And with this ship it gives me the technologies I need to restore our race and find a compatible planet to inhabit. It was very hard for me to leave that day and not look back. My people perished and my planet destroyed.

For years, I traveled the stars alone. Hoping I can fulfill this mission that was entrusted to me. The mission that made my mother sacrifice her own life just to save me. I vowed her death will not be in vain. I vowed to fulfill this mission and restore our legacy.

So you see, this is why I have returned to your planet. Every 100 years I come to your planet seeking for new courtship. My species have a much longer life span then humans but our love is eternal and committed. For thousands of years I have been restoring my race with different suitors and have successfully restored 90% of our original population. The mission is nearly complete. The ship's database is currently reading some samples I took from a nearby planet. From what I have gathered, it shows great potential to inhabit."

Jack listened to her story and felt sympathy for her. She had to watch her planet be destroyed, her people, and her mother with it. She lost everything due to a war that didn't even involve her home in the first place. And she had to leave with that burden on her. Hearing the years she had lived made him wonder just how old she really was. It was remarkable considering her appearance bore no traces of age in his opinion. When she neared the end of her tale, his sympathy left him. He realized what he was going to be used for. He had to talk his way out of this!

"I'm sorry but I still don't see why you need me? I mean it sounds like you've done great! Restoring 90% of your population? That's a huge success! Give it some time on your new planet and I'm sure you'll reach that 10% in no time! I mean, do you really think I can help? I've done a lot of earth woman and I'm sure my file says I have no children. I don't think I'm too lucky in that department. And even if we did...ya know.." Jack looked at her body, wondering what kind of reproductive organ this creature even had. He shuddered imagining her hole lined with teeth.

And yet she smiled at him warmly as two of her tentacles lifted up and began to caress his body. Jack stiffened in fear feeling her cold tentacles touch his warm skin. She shushed him soothingly, "You don't have to worry about that, Jack... I am VERY fertile." Her hand smoothed over his bare stomach, "You will be the one to bear my children."

"What? How can I? I don't have ovaries! I'm a guy!"

"My species are hermaphrodite. We also bear the power to impregnate whatever gender we desire. Usually during desperate times when our options are so limited. Out of all your people Jack, you were the perfect match. And you know why..." She smiled at him as she pulled away.

Jack could feel his heart thumping in his throat as he stared at her. What did she know? What was in his file? How much does she really know about him? How far back does this file even go? He gulped as he stared at her devious smile. Did she really know? Or was she just teasing him?

"P-Please.. I don't know if I can do this.." He was truly shaking now, every nerve ending trembled with paralyzing anxiety.

"It doesn't hurt. The pregnancy is not long term. The technologies I have will provide you with pleasure beyond your wildest imagination. You'll feel some pressure in the beginning. In the end it becomes more like passing a large bowel movement while being constipated. Doesn't sound too appealing in that context but once you've laid your first egg you'll see what I mean."

"Eggs?!! I'll be laying eggs??!!"

She grinned, "Of course. But let's not look at the finer details for now. Let us focus instead on my offer. If you submit and agree to become my mate, in exchange I will offer you royalty. You will be King of my people. You will also be cared for and worshiped. You will be given feasts in your name and plenty of rest in between. I will give you my eternal love, devotion, and gratification."

Jack breathed deeply, all of it seemed so surreal. He couldn't believe the type of offers the creature was proposing to him. Not only was he going to be a breeder but a King as well? He tried his best to think this through and even reflected on his life on Earth. He had family and friends but the alien had been right that he was working himself to death down there. He rarely ever saw them anymore. He hadn't talked to his drunk mother in about two years. None of his friends ever reach out to him anymore because he is always so busy.

He looked back up at her and began to wonder what it would be like to lay her eggs.. How is that even possible? Would it hurt? How many was he expected to lay in a day? What would they feel like inside of him?

He bit his lip, "And.. What if I refuse."

"I suppose in exchange for your ticket back home I would only require one brood from you. Then you could go back to your uneventful Earth life and live out the rest of your days as an ordinary man... Not a King," she was sure to emphasize this last little known fact to him.

Jack swallowed. Looks like there was no way to get out of this one. Either way he was going to have to breed with her. He shifted slightly. Even though the shackles were padded, because of the fact he was suspended his weight was pulling him down. Despite his current physical condition, he also wanted to keep the inevitable stalled as long as possible. He decided to probe her with more questions, "I really don't see how it's possible for me to bear your children. Could you perhaps elaborate?"

She smiled, "Well.. Through my equipment it changes your bodily functions. Typically, your rectum is used to remove wastes from your body. But once you've been prepared... your rectum wall breaks down allowing my juices to flow inside and travel up your digestive tract where it empties inside your stomach. From there my juices work inside of you, incubating and forming into eggs. Once, the eggs have fully developed they travel back down your digestive tract and come back out to be laid by your rectum."

Wow, could this really be happening right now? Feeling slightly dizzy and sick to his stomach from this response. Jack did his best to press on, "And you said this doesn't hurt?"

12