Abduction with Urceline Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack is forced to breed.
5.6k words
4.27
15.7k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

The text you are about to read is not intended to be read by anyone under the age of 18. All characters in this story are above the age of 18.

The content of this story may contain sensitive material that may not be suited for people who find certain fetishes offensive or disturbing. This story does include the following fetishes/activities - Futa or Hermaphrodite, Mpreg, Oviposition, Humiliation, Mild Watersports, Slime, Male Anal Play, Tentacles, MDLB, Non Human (Aliens), Edge Play, Breastfeeding, use of Vulgar Language, flashbacks depicting homosexual adult activities, and other detailed sexual descriptions. If you do not know what these fetishes are, I recommend looking them up on Google to make sure you are able to read this material.

Thank you! I hope you enjoy and I look forward to your feedback.

I respond to all personal messages!

Don't forget to like, rate, and favorite! :)

. • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • .

Jack would often go camping with his best friend, James, and his family. They used to go to this RV resort every summer in Acton. The town of Acton was a really small town and out in the middle of nowhere, just off the highway and in the national forest. A bunch of rich old people drove up with their fifth wheels and expensive diesels, trailers, and BBQs. But they also had a public pool, hot tub, heated showers, a tiny store for snacks, and a public lounge where you could play pool.

Jack never really had much if anything growing up, so he was happy to come along with his friend. James's parents were good people and great parents. James' dad worked as an executive at the local bank and often told Jack valuable lessons of life and treated him no less than his own son. James's mother however, was young and hot. She loved spoiling Jack when he came over by making her best baked goods. They were the sweetest treats Jack had ever tasted. Homemade Dutch Apple Pie, Fruit Tarts, Brownies and Cookies. Mainly things Jack could grab on the go to snack wherever James and his dad decided to take him that day.

During the Summer of Jack's eighteenth birthday, he went on the annual camping trip with James and his family like he did every year for the past five years. One day James asked if Jack wanted to hike up this large hill over by the edge of the resort where his family had camped one summer and continued telling him about the area he had found up in the hills. Since James had been there and knew how to get back to it. Jack was confident and quickly became eager to go! James had packed plenty of snacks and water to take inside his backpack, and they both set out early in the morning. They exited out of the resort on the east side and started heading north. James was a former boy scout and had his navigation badge.

It was so strange for him to have Jack as a friend. Jack always looked up to James as an older brother but knew they both lived completely different lives. There were times Jack felt a little envious of James. James had everything he could only dream of. All the latest technology, a loving family that always went to places and took vacations together. Jack's family never did anything together. Jack lived on the shanty side of town and was often taking care of his drunk mother who never treated him like a son but rather as a warden. James never really cared about what kind of background Jack had. James had come over quite a few times when Jack's mother was inebriated and it never affected their friendship. James was probably one of the better friends Jack ever had that he could remember in his life.

After about an hour-long hike, they decided to take a break and sat down on their sweaters on some grass under a shady tree. It was starting to get hot now that the sun had moved directly above their heads. Beneath the shade it was cool. James opened his backpack and tossed Jack a water and some snacks. The boys sat down and enjoyed their shady spot as they ate snacks and talked about what they wanted to do when they went to college. James wanted to be a firefighter and help save people from burning buildings. Jack confided his dreams to becoming a writer even though his mother hadn't approved of the idea.

Before long, Jack had the sensation to urinate, so he stood up saying he'd be right back; that he was going to use the bathroom. James said he'd go with him because he needed to go as well. So they both went tramping through the undergrowth and came upon a secluded place with a tiny stream that was easy to hop across. James said they should keep somewhat close together because the undergrowth was thick and could hide snakes. James went over to pick a tree and Jack decided to pick the other side of the tree. Jack heard James unzip his zipper, as he began to relieve himself right away. He heard the forest floor becoming damp by his pee as a small pungent smell wafted up.

Jack wiped his nose of the smell as he hurriedly unzipped his pants. He wanted to finish about the same time as James. A few seconds later, Jack finished and zipped up. He didn't hear James urinating anymore, so he came around the tree. Jack stopped and stared at James as he caught his friend stroking his cock right there in the great outdoors. At first Jack couldn't stop staring as he paused in shock.

Jack wasn't exactly sure how it happened despite some awkward exchanges, James managed to persuade his very best friend to help stroke him. Jack's neck beamed a bright red as he jerked off his best friend. He felt a warm sensation deeply inside as he listened to James' moans. Not long after, James' body tensed up, and he let out a long, deep groan. Both the friends watched as James' cock exploded in Jack's hand. Streaming string after string of warm, sticky seed on the leaves at their feet.

James looked down and saw Jack had popped a tent in his pants, he smirked, "You know, I could fix that problem of yours if you want... I could suck you off.. I'd do it for you because we're best friends... I always wanted to suck a cock.."

Jack leaned back on a large boulder on the opposite side of the tree as James approached him. He didn't tell James no or pushed him away. He watched James drop to his knees. Both their expressions remained attentive yet innocent. They stared at one another as James pulled Jack's cargo pants down to his ankles. Jack felt his leg twitch in anticipation. Nothing could be heard, not even the wind through the trees nor the birds whistling. It seemed time itself had frozen in place. Without breaking eye contact he watched his best friend hold him by the base. His grip felt so strong. James opened his mouth and put Jack's head in his warm, slick mouth. His mouth felt amazing as James started immediately moaning with Jack's cock in his mouth. The vibrations going down his shaft felt orgasmic as his legs twitched with excitement.

James started bobbing his head as Jack collapsed back on the rock and started breathing deeply. Jack tried to keep himself from moaning out loud. He still thought this was something wrong to do but couldn't help or deny the pleasure he got from it. Jack gripped the sides of the boulder as far as he could stretch. His mouth opened in pleasure as he closed his eyes.

Before Jack came, James stuck a finger up Jack's tight virgin asshole. Jack felt the invasive finger and yipped in surprise. James hooked his finger where it positioned itself against his scrotum, massaging it inside. Jack groaned feeling a G spot he never knew he had and came hard inside his best friend's mouth.

Since that day, Jack had experimented with butt plugs and researched anal porn from the safety and privacy of his office during late nights. As he became lost in this memory, he was brought back to his current situation as he felt yet another new sensation. An invasive tentacle had made its way up inside Jack's ass! It wriggled around deeply inside of him, and he let out a feverish moan. He blushed and came. His cum landed on Urceline's tentacles.

Urceline smirked, "You're perfect."

She stepped back and snapped her fingers. Her tentacles withdrew leaving Jack in his mess as the hoses came back to life and began spraying him with this yellow, gooey slime. Jack closed his eyes shut and made a face, "Yuck! What is this stuff?!"

"It is our most Sacred Slime. It is tradition for our mates to be covered in it. The Sacred Slime absorbs in your flesh thus making you more susceptible to laying eggs."

The hoses seemed to particularly spray the slime onto his genitals as he groaned feeling the huge warm globs. The hoses then angled and began spraying directly into his asshole! Jack's eyes widened, squealing, as he squirmed violently against the shackles. That sensation definitely wasn't expected, and he wasn't entirely sure if he liked it or not.

Before long, Urceline dismissed the hoses as they returned to their proper place somewhere above. Jack noticed the gooey parts of the slime slipped away and left his skin feeling almost like he had been lathered in massage oil. He squirmed feeling his innermost areas so slippery to the touch. He started to feel a strange sensation happening to his skin as it seemed to vibrate his very being. An inner warmth began to build in his groin. He watched as it started to become hardened all by itself all over again. He couldn't believe he was ready to go again just after having that huge orgasm! Jack had so much pent-up sexual aggression that he didn't even feel tired. He felt that ache in his member and knew he was ready to please his Mommy again. Feeling his inhibitions and limits retreat slowly into nonexistence.

Urceline brought herself up to meet him once again using her powerful tentacles to lift her off the floor. She smiled, "Are you ready to take my brood?"

Jack blushed as she asked this, "M-Mommy! C-can I see it first?"

She smiled at him deviously. Her skirt of tentacles parted. Underneath all the small, pink tentacles a massive, bulbous, appendage appeared. Jack's eyes widened in disbelief as he stared at her huge girth. She was at least twice his length and an inch thicker. She stroked it in front of him as he stared at her. Her smile widened, "You like Mommy's cock?"

Jack stared and slowly nodded his head. So long ago he felt that forbidden desire when he sucked off his friend. Now all he wanted to do was suck off this female alien's she-cock! He watched as she stroked it in front of him and felt the heat rush to the back of his neck. He felt so hot as he rolled his neck at the sight. He could feel his ass cheeks tightening involuntary feeling the squish of the slimy lubricant squeeze out from the clench. He blushed as he felt it but continued to stay focused on his Mommy.

Not taking his eyes off of that huge cock that would soon be inside of him. Soon he was going to be full of her cum and her babies. He was going to willingly bend over and let her own him. And then he was going to have birth. This was insane! He wasn't going to actually go through with this was he? But these concerns barely existed anymore. The vibrations and aches in his body made him want it. The Slime made him feel empty and the need to be filled. He squirmed against his shackles and leaned to her, "Please, please Mommy I want you!"

She smiled as she approached. The tip of her cock began to pool an increment of inky, black cum. She then gripped Jack by the base of his cock and began to slide her black cum all over his tip. Jack groaned, squirming in the frame as he watched his cock bead droplets of his cum. Watching the ebony mix with the ivory creating a beautiful silver. The cum formed webs connecting their cocks to the same strand. Jack felt so hot as she made their heads sloppily kiss one another right before him.

"I could release you from those bonds... Do you promise not to run away? I don't want to accidentally hurt you. I still don't seem to know my own strength.." Her large tentacles flexed as she said this and looked at him venomously.

Jack gulped and nodded. Although he was frightened, he knew he had no other choice. He had crossed the point of no return because he was willing to let her take care of the rest. Urceline reached up and removed his shackles. She held him with her powerful yet gentle purple tentacles and lowered him to the floor. Without thinking straight, he followed her. She took his hand and led him across the darkness of the room. They wrapped around a corridor and entered a different part of the place. Jack couldn't see where they were going so held onto her. Allowing her to take the lead, leading him to places unknown where they would share an intimacy he was now definitely willing to take part of. He felt her skin beneath his hands. It was so warm and soft yet moist. She was part octopus after all. But he did like the way her sensual epidermis felt against his hand.

They reached a room with a glass dome ceiling that showed the lights of many stars and galaxies. They shined with such luminosity one would think they are diamonds in the sky. Their shine brought a romantic bluish glow to the room. There was also the ambience of lapping water. A small pond with multi colored glowing crystals sat in the corner of the room. In the middle of the room was a large, round bed layered in silks and plush pillows. Urceline ushered Jack to sit on the bed as she pressed his shoulders down. Jack sat on the soft, silky bed feeling the cool material against his skin. He pushed himself farther up on the bed as Urceline made her advances on him. He moved into the center and felt himself laying down before her.

She crawled up using her large tentacles to slither between his legs. Her strong purple tentacles coiled around his legs and forced them apart, bending them back. Jack felt himself become immobilized as he laid down on his back staring at this beautiful alien. He was about to get hammered by his new Mommy.

Although he felt his man brain scream, his primal instincts had taken over completely. His manhood so tight the skin had stretched over making it look like a bright, red drum. He could feel his breath quickening both in excitement and in fear. What a feeling! He felt himself just slip away and let everything go. The restrictions, the world, and the person he once knew left far behind him. He laid there expecting her to slam her entire length inside but then felt something wonderful!

Urceline had slipped another of her pleasing, pink tentacles inside of him once again. Jack felt his back arch in sudden pleasure. It didn't even hurt but boy, did it feel good! Jack's spine slowly drifted to lay back on the bed and felt his chest heaving. He became exhilarated to his very core. His eyes widened as she slipped in another tentacle feeling himself lurch his hips.

Urceline held him firmly in place with her thick, purple tentacles. She said to him playfully, "Oh, you're not going anywhere now. I'm going to stretch you slowly till you can take every last inch of my hard cock."

"Ugh, Yes Mommy!" Jack groaned in pleasure. He could feel the second tentacle stretch through him. Both tentacles began to move simultaneously inside. Jack continued to moan as he looked up at his wonderful Mommy with his soft brown eyes. They shined with his sweet, aching lust wanting it all.

Seeing his eyes glitter, Urceline tried to confide her own pleasure. Hearing his wonderful sissy moans brought a warm feeling within her being. This started to show involuntary through the pigments in her skin as they started to glow a bright magenta. Her hips rocked as her hand stroked her massive cock while watching her soon-to-be breeder. She looked back into his eyes, feeling that solid connection called trust. She slipped the third tentacle inside of him and watched as his eyes bulged wide as he threw his hands down and gripped her silk sheets and howled with ecstasy.

His head came up as he tried to look down at his asshole, seeing her tentacles playing with him. He blushed as she watched and grinned. He squirmed beneath her, feeling so dirty about being her breeder. Having her touch him in all of his places he had for so long wanted to be explored. The more tentacles she used the more pleasure he received and the more he became willing. He was like a totally different person. She brought out a side of him he never knew he had. It was a side that he liked because it pleased his Mommy and made him feel fantastic. He stared inside her eyes with every inch of their connection. His dark brown eyes bright, expressed with his longing and his need.

"Feels good, doesn't it?"

" Uh huh! " Jack vigorously nodded his head. "Yes, it feels SO GOOD!"

" You like it when Mommy is in your ass don't you?"

He felt her words physically violating him as he groaned in response. He shook his head to silently agree. His eyes rolling in the back of his head unable to control the waves of pleasure that clouded his brain.

"You want more?"

Jack arched his back and took in a sharp breath, "Yes, Mommy! I want more! Please, give me more! I want your cock! Give me your cock, please!"

She smirked, "All in due time my love... We need to stretch you just a little... bit... more..." A fourth tentacle pressed inside joining the rest. All of them working independently in a gentle rhythm. Jack moaned again feeling her pleasing tentacles work his rectal area making him stretch. It was almost too much to handle! He felt himself moaning uncontrollably as pre-cum started forming at his tip once again. Urceline had been waiting for it. She dipped her head down and smiled as she licked him up.

"Ooh, I do hope you're not cumming now. We have only just begun, my sweet." she pinched his tip.

Jack felt his body jolt as he looked up at her with begging eyes , "Oh, please Mommy! Please let me cum! I'll do anything! Please! "

"Anything? How very interesting.." she didn't let go of her pinch but her tentacles continued to stroke making him flush, flustered, and the need to explode his load.

" I'll do it! I'll lay your eggs! I surrender! Please, just let me cum!!!" Jack was shouting at her now. He needed to release so badly. At this point, in his state of mind, he didn't care what that meant as long as he achieved his climax. His body was shaking as he felt the burn and couldn't accomplish this need without her permission.

But she didn't take her hand off, not yet. Instead her tentacles stopped stroking him but held onto his base. She was repositioning herself and Jack knew what it meant. He gripped the sheets and looked up at her. Wanting her to see what her cock was about to do to him. He was completely taken now. His mind went blank and he knew he was ready to accept her. The tentacles were still inside of him and he wasn't sure what was about to happen next. All he knew was he was hot, sweaty, and horny for her. Every inch of his body vibrated under her touch and tender embrace. The fear and pain were not concerns of his anymore. He breathed deeply, exhaling in hot, heavy groans.

First Jack felt her tentacles stretch him on all sides. He gasped sharply as he cried out her name, "Oh! Mommy!"

Grinning, Urceline slipped the bulbous head inside, "Ooh." Her tentacles slipped out of his ass allowing her massive cock to take their place.

" Fuck! Oh, Mommy! Yes! "

"Mm, good boy. Take Mommy's cock!" She started out slow at first. She held him by his hips and gently worked in her shaft a little more at a time. Even though she took the time to stretch him, he was still tight inside. "Ooh, so tight in here! Your ass feels more like a little pussy! Is that what it is now? Is that Mommy's man pussy?" She said this as her hips began to go in a gentle rhythm as he stretched out. "I can feel that man-pussy fit perfectly around Mommy's cock. Ooh, it feels so good! You like Mommy's cock? "

12