Abduction with Urceline Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea! Yea! I like that cock! I like that Mommy cock! I want it! I want it, Mommy! Give me your Mommy cock! Take my man pussy! Make me yours!" He was moaning hotly as he stared right into her eyes. His eyes shifting slightly to roll back up into his head but he did his best to not break eye contact. He wanted her to know everything he was feeling. If there was a way he could send psychic messages of pleasure to her, he'd do it with one look. He felt his body pulsing with sheer ecstasy.

When she felt him stretch completely out her rhythm changed as she started thrusting him deep. One of her large tentacles caressed his lower stomach feeling her bulge deeply within him. It put her into such ecstasy, two more of her intimate tentacles replaced her hand at her tits. Her hands felt up her neck, up under her hair, and reached as she held down elbow to elbow behind her head. Her curvaceous form arched beautifully as her groin sent her girth further within his man pussy to his back wall.

Jack opened his mouth as he continuously moaned. Her cock was pressed so deep inside he could feel her head smacking against his rectum wall. He gripped his arms around his legs helping her hold him. His face became stern as he braced himself to bear down. He was determined to take every inch of her cock. He was going to show her he'd be the best she's ever had. Her approval was the only thing he wanted. He wanted to make her happy.

"Not so serious, my King. We are after all making love. It should be enjoyed!"

She then changed the pace again. Instead of quick, deep thrusts. She decided to pull herself out to where only her head was inside of him. Jack felt the pace change and felt himself blushing as she pulled herself out. Hoping he hadn't disrespected her and she was stopping! This was not the case. Urceline then pushed herself all the way inside and pressed against his wall. Jack felt her movement and moaned as he gripped the sheets hard as he felt her cock's entire length spearing through his rectum all at the same time feeling his inner skin stretch pulling so thinly to wrap her massive girth.

Urceline smiled again, "Ooh, you like that, my King? Nice and deep?"

Jack was a hot, heavy, moaning mess as he said, "Oh God! Yes Mommy! Fuck my ass! Fuck my man pussy! It's yours Mommy! All yours!"

Heart-shaped clubbed tentacles rose on either side with puckering suckers as they sucked at the air making tiny suckling sounds. The clubbed tentacles snapped back and smacked both sides of his wet ass. The suckers locked their suction to his bottom as they pulled him apart allowing Urceline to penetrate deeper.

Jack felt his moans become screams as he felt her massive shaft drilling deeply inside of him. Taking her entire length and size, he felt her breathing hot and heavy against his skin. He loved every minute as their bodies touched and became one at last under the cosmos. He looked up at the stars as he faded everything out around him. The world around him began to feel warm and fuzzy. Perhaps it was the Sacred Slime that allowed his pain to briefly ebb away from the current moment. But he felt a small sense of clairvoyance in his subconscious. That same awareness that had touched base that this was really happening forty minutes prior.

Urceline continued to pump her girth inside of him loving his walls. She looked down on him as she noticed his eyes were lost in starlight. She smiled warmly and brought her tempo down to give him nice and tender thrusts. Her hands cupped his face and brought his attention back to her eyes. Jack felt her hands and locked gazes with her as he adjusted to her pace feeling completely in debt to her. His eyes longed for her release so he could feel her thick black cum completely fill him to the brim. They looked into each other's eyes and they were caught together in the moment. Their raspy breaths sounded in unison, their pulse beat as one, their bodies entwined in a sweaty mess, and hearing the smacking of soaking friction.

Urceline felt herself becoming warm. Her pigmentation showed this factor as it began to glow a bright red. Her eyes shone as she said, "Oh! My King! Are you ready to take my seed?"

Jack looked up at her as his heart thumped in his chest. The moment had finally come. His new Mommy was going to fill him up with her inky, black semen. He was going to take every last drop just for her! Jack repositioned himself, squirming with anticipation. He looked her in the eyes, "Yes, Mommy! Yes! Cum inside me! I want you to fill my man pussy!" He couldn't believe he was saying these things but that was all he wanted to feel. He felt his walls clenching against her as he waited for the newest sensation.

She grabbed his hips and pulled them back, making him take her entire shaft. Jack felt his rectum stretched all the way as he took the entire thing. He couldn't believe this was happening! He panicked at the last second but there was no way to get out of her grip. Not to mention her small pink tentacles started jerking him off in tandem. His thought clearly washed away as he let out an amazing moan as he sighed. His Mommy had finally released her entire load deeply inside of him. The power behind her climax was incredible! Jack literally could feel her bullets shoot deeply inside of him. Feeling her climax he felt himself let go at the same time. Her intimate tentacle had jerked him off sending his white cum down his sweaty chest.

Out of breath and in awe of what was happening now that he had reached climax he looked up at her nervously. Wondering what would happen next. Before he could open his mouth to speak, he felt her cock swell inside of him. He made a soft, distressed sound as he looked down at his ass, "W-What's happening!?"

"Mm, Mommy's cock is swelling, my King. This is what happens when I give you my seed..Just relax... And let it happen. There's no backing out now even if you wanted me too. I have to wait for the swelling to go down before I exit.."

He squirmed and blushed, "Oh Mommy... It just feels so big now... My man-pussy feels so stretched.."

" This is good.. This will only prepare you for the next cycle. Soon you will be producing our children. And you will get to experience the amazing power of bringing life into the world. " Urceline licked up his ivory treat on his sweaty chest with her purple tongue. Her swollen member locked inside of his rectum as her juices continued to pump through him.

Jack watched her lick his chest but the only thing he could feel was her seed. It was like she was cumming again and again! He would feel one load penetrate deeply inside of him and then another! He squirmed, making funny faces as he felt this warm sensation; like a cum enema. So thick like a custard pastry or a cream pie. He tried to focus on something else to keep his heart from jumping into his throat. He looked up at the stars and tried to visualize a happy place far from here. Far from what is to come when he will be giving birth.

Urceline finished licking his chest then rolled beside him as she took him in her arms and many limbs. Cuddling with her lover as she remained swollen inside of him. She looked up at him and noticed he was looking at the stars and grinned.

With one of her tentacles she pointed at a bright green star, "That will be our new home. The oxygen levels are identical to Earth's. You will love it for I have been there. It is a beautiful planet full of oceans, lakes, and streams between islands of lush rainforests. It is not tainted by civilizations because the land mass is too small. But being that my race mainly thrives underwater, the land can be yours. We will be rulers of the land and sea on our own planet. And I want you to be the one to name it," she said this as she looked over at him seriously.

Jack's eyes widened as he saw the green star she pointed to and gave him visions of the future. He imagined himself on his own island with his own hut. He envisioned himself sitting in a boat catching huge alien lobsters every day to feed himself. Catching rainwater from the trees resembling monstrous palms. Drinking out of gourds made from the strange fruit on his foreign island.

Although such a life seemed grand at first but then he started to imagine the type of horrors he would have to adjust to. What if the samples that are being analyzed did not contain certain camouflage plants and animals tend to have? What if he ends up discovering foul man eating plants and beasts? Would she breed with him until she restored her people and abandoned him on a deserted island? Or would she at least visit him from time to time and help him adjust to his new home? Would life really be great if he lived alone? While his people lived in the sea and just himself on the land?

His brown eyes slid to lock into her obsidian gaze. She was still looking at him expecting an answer. She seemed so certain in all of this. Even though there were still parts of him that were scared, he couldn't help but trust her. He had no idea where to start with a name so looked at her with a smile, "Could we name it after our first born child?"

Her face split into a wide smile, "I think that is a marvelous idea, my King. Are you excited about our future together?"

The questions she asked were testing his loyalty, he knew. He knew after he gave birth to her brood that question would be his ultimate decision. Was he really going to spend the rest of his life with her? The idea of being King and having people worship him didn't sound too bad. Not working just fucking, eating, sleeping, and having eggs. Living on his own private island where he could eat seafood and fruits for the rest of his days. His rectum saggy and well worn. Jack smiled at her but didn't want to answer yet. He wanted to know just how bad having these eggs was really going to be. Jack felt perhaps he could trust her, he also felt perhaps she wasn't telling him the full truth. Or the fact they were too different a species to differentiate pain tolerance. Had her previous mates died due to exhaustion or this experimentation? Could she have been lying this whole time hoping she could use her powers of persuasion to make him come quietly. Jack shuddered, if Urceline really wanted to she could easily overpower him just with one of her powerful limbs.

. • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • .

To be continued...

12