Aberdeen Dreams Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harper's heaving breasts pulled away, then returned against my thighs. Quinn moved her hand closer to my base. My tip was flooded in soft warmth, the unforgettable feeling of Harper's tongue against my glans. I groaned again; Quinn pushed her tongue further into my mouth, wrestling mine. I felt her other hand move from my side and I caught glimpsed in my periphery of it cupping the back of Harper's head. Quinn pushed Harper's head forward, past the barrier of my glans, a couple of inches. As she expected, I groaned. She opened her mouth as full as mine and we continued to kiss with our mouths wide open as Harper bobbed back and forth, making gurgling noises.

Quinn pulled back, her face slick from spit and kissed the path that Harper had taken. She kneeled behind Harper, letting go of me and putting her hand around Harper's throat, firmly. She kissed her on the check, then pushed Harper with the hand still wrapped her hair, past my glans, past the midway point she'd been dutifully licking, past the chocking sounds, to the base, her lips flush against my crotch. She pulled back, to the near end of my length and pushed back, faster than she he pulled her back. She kept a constant pace, pushing down and pulling her back, stopping to give her affectionate kisses in praise of her performance. Her tongue swirled around me as though curling and uncurling, fingernails dug into my hipbones.

"Good girl," Quinn purred, and pulled Harper all the way back, sliding me from her throat. As I came all the way out, Harper brought her hand to mouth, suppressing a gag. "You were so good," Quinn said as she pulled her in for a kiss. They explored each other in front of me, with their tongues, with their hands, pressing their breasts together, stiff nipples rubbing past and poking each other. I leaned my hips forward, inserting myself between their kiss. They took me effortlessly between them, running their lips up and down, meeting at the tip and forming a union of their lips before parting them again and plunging back towards me. Quinn put on hand on my stomach and kept the other around Harper's throat; Harper mostly teased Quinn's B cups.

Quinn pulled back and placed both hands under Harper's arms and pushed her up. From her position on knees, she pushed Harper's back against the wall and pulled her ass. Moving her hands from Harper's hips, she put them between her thighs and pushed them open. She licked her lips and leaned forward, burrowing herself beneath Harper's ass. She gasped and smiled and wiggled her hips as Quinn played with her clit, running her tongue across it in hard, quick stabs. She took a handful of ass and pushed herself in further while reaching for my erection with other. She stroked me, holding tight as she bobbed in and out of Harper, who kept bending her back further and further, pressing my shoulders into the wall, smooshing her breasts to get herself closer to Quinn's face.

Satisfied, she pulled her sheening face back, and pulled me towards Harper's wetness. She laid her face flat on Harper's lovely, firm, round check to give herself the best view as she brought me right to Harper's entrance. She let go; one hand went to her sex, the other slipped around to Harper's. I held my chest against Harper's shoulders; I put one hand on her hip, her tremble deep enough to flex my fingers, and put the other around her throat. I pushed. I felt her part around me. She moaned loudly into the tile, water pouring in and out of her mouth and down her face, parting around her ass. Inside, she was more moist and warm than the air around us. It was an effortless push, unlike how it would be with Quinn, who was the tightest woman I'd ever met. Harper trembled with every breath, letting out long, deep sighs as she felt my hips stop against her ass, fully hilted in her. She let out a pitiful squeak as I pulled myself back to the head, she canted herself back a little, taking back a half inch.

I let go of her hip and grabbed Quinn's hair. Pulling back Harper momentarily, I moved Quinn against the wall, then pushed Harper's sex to her mouth. I pinned them like that as I began to thrust, Harper rocking uncontrollably against my lunges as Quinn's head rolled up and down on the wall. Quinn's soft tongue would slid past Harper's clit and grate against me, sometimes curling to take more of my circumference.

Harper's moans became illogical, animalistic. Edged further by Quinn's skillful tongue and my constant penetration, deep as I could go, she straightened like she suddenly had turned to stone, grabbed my wrist so hard it hurt, pushed Quinn into her. She froze like that for a half second as her pressure built before releasing, even muscle contracting. She fell back into me screaming, fingers searching, digging into me. She unfurrowed in my arms, face flush, some strands of hair falling past her nose and into her mouth. She turned and kissed me lightly, exhausted. A few strands fell inside my mouth and fell out as she pulled away.

"God damn," I said, rubbing the skin beneath her breasts, "Guess my stamina got an upgrade." I pushed her forward, holding her up, to see for my self that I had, indeed, not finished yet. As I exited, her lips came together without a trickle. Regaining some composure, she stepped forward and slumped herself against the wall, taking shallow breaths. Quinn stood next to her and ran her fingertips along her collarbones, flicking out water as it pooled. She turned, putting her shoulders flat against the wall, leaning and pushing her hips forward, biting her lip as her eyes lowered to my erection.

I pinned her with my chest, put my hands under her thighs and pulled her up. She rolled her head back and rocked her hips until I found her wetness. She locked her wrists around my neck. Entering her was excruciating; she moaned deeply, in her sophisticated way; it felt like I was tearing her open for the first time. Her ridges were sublime, perfectly ribbed. I fell forward, my head in her shoulder as I hilted. She wrapped her legs around my back, hooking her ankles, then drew me closer as she contracted her legs. I breathed, trying to get in control, her hair in my eyes and across my ear, making the sounds of the falling water strange and faraway. Her heat was too much, her grip was too tight. I hadn't even retraced once and I was teetering on the edge of an explosive orgasm.

"Gimme everything you've got," she whispered. Somewhere next to us, the sound of wet rubbing, of desperate masturbation wasn't helping me.

As I pulled out, desperate to last long enough for her to finish, I tried to think of the cruel things the real Quinn used to say, the way she implied I lost cases because I was slowly getting dumber. That morning, that birthday morning of hers, when I'd made her pancakes, chocolate chip ones like her father used to, when she'd only drank coffee and left the plate untouched.

I hovered at the apex of my retraction; she ran her fingers through my hair. My thoughts turned to our arguments, of when she'd attack and insinuate, but then cry if I ever tried to defend myself or point out her toxic behavior. "You're lucky, " she'd said, "that there's an excess of scumbags in this city; otherwise a scumbag like you would never get any work." She had this look, this angry cruel look; wide eyed and angular, but also so god damned sad, defeated in those moments. I wished I understood what it had meant about her. I lost myself in those moments, and pushed forward, grating myself against her insides, pushing deeper than I'd ever delved, unconcerned with her pleasure. As I collided with her hips, I exploded. I pressed my face against the tile and screamed into her ear.

Like most people, my moans are two-thirds a performance, a deliberate affectation of masculinity, matched with a minority of real emotion. This particular one, however, confused me as it happened. Was I screaming at the tightness of her walls, at the unbelievable pleasure, or did it have something to do with those memories I had foolishly tried to use to last longer?

It took a few seconds for me to regain some semblance of compose. When I came to, Quinn was clinging to me, softly purring and stroking my neck. I sloughed her against the wall, careful to not let her fall on her ass, but angrily also; I cared but I didn't. I stepped back, breathing heavily. She slide down the wall and landed hard on her legs as they crumpled up beneath her. She looked up, confused and hurt by what I had done. Harper looked between us, unsure of what had just transpired.

"Argo," I said clearly, and stepped back, still heaving, and wiped my face.

The emotion drained from their faces. They stood stiffly and walked away like zombies into the darkness.

"Abe," I called, my head turned towards the door to the office, "I'm going to need some clothes. And something to smoke."

12