Abi is a Tease

Story Info
Abi teases me at home and at my work Christmas Party.
7.3k words
4.2
6.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I want to thank everyone who has followed me and who seem to enjoy the stories of my life, especially with my girlfriend Abi and my "Trip in the Fall" series. As I finished the proofing and editing on the latest installment of the" Fall" series, the following true story happened involving Abi and I. She asked me to write it down to share here and for her to read while she is away on business as always comments and feedback on my writing are appreciated. I hope you enjoy and have a happy holiday season! *

According to social media and the media in general, I was the worst significant other ever last Christmas, I bought my girlfriend Abi a Peleton bike. Now in my defense she did ask for it. Since Abi and I met and started dating a little over a year ago, she has taken an interest in exercising. It started out with running and occasionally accompanying me to the gym and doing a little bit of lifting. It has now progressed to lifting and a couple of group classes. She had been going to a cycling class and fell in love with it, but the old guy who taught it broke his hip and the class was canceled. So, after seeing advertisements and such, we decided to get her one and she has started to use it religiously in the mornings before she goes to work. That purchase while making her incredibly happy and making her already sexy body, a toned sexy body which is what led to this story.

The Friday before Christmas, with school having just finished up on Thursdays for the holidays, I slept in. Considering our staff Christmas party was scheduled for later that evening, I figured the extra couple hours of sleep would pay off. I felt Abi get out of bed around 7 and felt my dog Cooper hop in bed around 730 telling me that Abi was done eating breakfast and getting ready for her work out. Around 830, I got out of bed and made my way downstairs. I let Cooper out again and could hear Abi huffing away on her Peleton in our spare room that is a catch-all for stuff and has become her dedicated workout room.

I sat down in our kitchen eating breakfast and about 15 minutes later, I heard the instructor on the Peleton end the workout and a moment later Abi came walking into the kitchen. She was covered in sweat like normal and was wearing a pair of black Peleton shorts that fell to above mid-thigh and a bright pink sports bra. I turned and smiled at her, "Good morning baby, how was your workout?"

She smiled back and gave me a soft peck on the lips, "It was good, I'm a bit tight from leg day yesterday."

I got up and put my bowl in the dishwasher and let Cooper back in as Abi set her water bottle down and filled a coffee mug, "I can stretch you out if you want?"

Abi turned and laughed, "I know what you're stretching out will entail, so no thank you."

I laughed and gave her ass a squeeze, "You didn't complain last night."

She turned and kissed me again, "You're right and I never will. Now, I'm going to go soak in the hot tub, then I will take a massage."

"Ooo, now that could work." I could feel my cock starting to harden in my shorts.

As I started to follow Abi towards our back deck which houses our hot tub, she turned to me, "Nope, you're not invited, I want to relax."

"But..."

Before I could say anything, else Abi cut me off, "No buts about it, I'm gonna enjoy the cool morning and my coffee, you can finish cleaning the kitchen and run the vacuum."

I fake whined, "But it's my first day of break."

Abi stopped and turned to me, crossed her arms and peeled her sports bra off, allowing her perky breasts to subtly drop, then pushed her shorts to the floor, grabbed a towel and said, "Clean the house up then we can relax all weekend." With that she turned, shook her ass slightly and headed out onto our deck to the hot tub. I grunted softly but turned around to do as she had said.

I spent the next 45 minutes cleaning the kitchen up from Abi's baking the night before and ran the vacuum, much to Cooper's anguish. Just as I was wrapping up, Abi walked back into the house, wrapped in a towel. I shut the vacuum off and smiled, "Feel better?"

Abi sighed, "Yes, the warm water definitely loosened some things up."

"Well good, what time do you have to be at work?"

"Erin got back from that conference late last night, so we are opening the office at 11. I told her I'd be in around 10:30."

Looking at the clock, seeing it was 9:30, I said, "Oh, well we have some time."

Picking up on what I was hinting at, Abi grinned, "Calm down there big boy, none of that now, but you can give me a massage before I shower." I grumbled, but as Abi walked towards our bedroom she turned, "Are you coming or not?" She dropped the towel and just as she rounded the corner, I got a glimpse of her naked and taunt ass.

I got a drink of water and followed her upstairs. When I walked into our bedroom, I found Abi laying on her stomach, looking at something on her phone. She turned and smiled at me, laid her phone down and said, "If you could work on my legs, that would be great."

I climbed onto the bed and sat down at her feet, taking one in my hand and began to rub. Working my fingers into the soles and her heels, causing her to groan as tension began to release. After a couple of minutes on her feet, I rose up onto my knees, squirted some hand lotion onto my hands, and started working up her legs. I worked her calves, starting from her Achilles' tendon and working towards her knees. Just like her feet, Abi groaned, but as I neared her knees, she began to shift and parted her legs a bit allowing me access to the inside of her legs.

As I moved between her legs to access her hamstrings, she spread her legs a bit more and while increasing my access to her muscles I was able to see her bare pussy. I worked her hamstrings and rubbed her ass, working on any tightness and knots that I found. Since I started massaging her about 10 minutes before, the only sounds were her groans and sighs as she relaxed, but after squeezing her ass a couple of more times, Abi let out a giggle, "Okay, enough of that. I'm gonna flip over, can you rub my quads before I shower?"

"Of course, babe." Making Abi relax is important to me because I love her but knowing that she would be completely exposed to me was an ulterior motive. Abi flipped over, laying on her back, I could now see every inch of her. Even though it was warm in the house, Abi's tits were topped by rock hard nipples. Sitting Indian style, Abi draped her legs across my knees, and I began to rub her upper legs.

As I got higher and higher, Abi's groans and sighs began to shift to soft moans. I started to work my thumbs along her inner thighs, Abi began to moan a little more obviously, and I began to realize that while the massage was relaxing her, it was also turning her on. I looked up, and could see her eyes closed, and her chest rising and falling as her breathing increased. Deciding to press my luck, I allowed my thumbs to rub along her outer labia, causing her to moan even more and I noticed my thumbs beginning to get moist.

I kept this up for another minute, causing Abi's moans to increase in both frequency and volume. I slid my hands up a bit further and with my left hand, separated her lips and exposed her swollen clit, and with my right thumb, began to gently rub her. With the touch of my thumb, Abi jerked, and her eyes shot open. I just smiled and said, "Problem?"

"Yes, I can do that, please finger me."

I grinned and felt my hand be pushed away from her clit and be replaced by her own. I slipped my hand back down and rotating it, slipped my index and middle finger into Abi's soaked pussy.

As she circled her clit, I thrust my fingers in and out of her. The lead up over the last 15 minutes, combined with my fingers wrapped in her wet, velvety pussy had caused my cock to harden and I thought to myself that maybe once I got Abi off, she would reward me with a quickie or at least a blowjob. Another 30 seconds later, Abi let out a loud moan and her pussy clamped around my fingers as she orgasmed. Even though she stopped rubbing her clit as her orgasm coursed through her, I kept up fingering her, enjoying her chest becoming flushed, her breathing increased and her face control in orgasmic pleasure.

As she came down from her orgasm, I began to shuffle, trying to move up to kiss her, but her legs kept me pinned to the bed. I removed my fingers from her pussy, covered in her creamy fluid, she smiled at me and grabbed my hand. Using it to sit up in bed, she took my fingers and sucked them into her mouth, cleaning her cum off of me. After letting my fingers slip from her mouth, she smiled, "Thank you for that. Okay, it's 10 till 10, I need to shower."

Leaving me sit there, she hopped up and ran into the bathroom, but before shutting the door, she stuck her out, "Don't worry, I'll thank you for taking the edge off later."

I tried to follow her into the bathroom, but found the door locked. I yelled, "Come on Abi, don't leave me hanging."

I heard her laugh, then say, "Don't worry, just trust me."

I groaned and changed into workout clothes and figured there was no point in arguing, so I would go burn some horniness off in the gym. After changing I went downstairs and grabbed a pre workout. About 10 minutes later, Abi came downstairs in a pair of skintight jeans and an equally tight cream-colored sweater. I looked at her, "So not cool. You got off and I'm stuck with a hard on."

She smiled and kissed me on the cheek, "I said to trust me. Now what time is your Christmas party?"

"Party starts at 7, I figured we could leave at about 7:15 or 7:30?"

Abi thought for a minute, "That's perfect. I'll leave the office around 530, get home at 6 and have an hour to get ready."

"Sounds good." Abi had put her coat on, and we hugged like usual. This hug was tight, and she kissed me passionately, allowing her tongue to slip into my mouth. As I deepened the kiss and gave Abi's ass a firm squeeze causing my cock to begin to reharden.

She pushed away, "Okay enough of that, have a good day. I love you and I'll see you tonight."

As she walked out of the house I groaned and got ready to head to the gym to work off some stress.

*****

After the gym, I spent the rest of the day piddling around the house and catching up with some shows on Netflix. I figured Abi would need the bathroom to get ready, so around 5 I headed upstairs to shower for the party. Just as I was coming out of the bathroom, Abi was walking into the bedroom. "Hey baby"

Abi smiled at me, "Hey there handsome, how was your day?"

"It was good, got some stuff done around here, had a good workout. Just a nice first day off."

Abi began to strip and make her way to the bathroom, "That's great, are we still good to leave around 715 or so?"

"Yep, whenever you're ready."

***

About 10 after 7, Abi came downstairs and from behind me I heard, "You ready?"

I turned around and stuttered out, "Yeah."

Once again Abi 's outfit managed to take my breath away. Abi had her hair pulled back in a loose ponytail and light make up that brought out her blue eyes. The dress though was the showstopper though; it was a bright red, long sleeve wrap dress that tied with a bow near her left hip. It was a v-neck that showed ample cleavage, meaning Abi had one of her push-up bras on that turned her mid-B cup into a seemingly C-cup. As my eyes trailed down, her dress was slightly higher in the front, falling to just above her knees, with the back falling just below the back of her knees. The outfit was topped with a pair of black heels and either black stockings or pantyhose.

"Holy shit, you look so hot."

She grinned and did a slight twirl, allowing me to see the back, "What, this little thing?" As she spun, I could see the back was slightly open, exposing a piece of lace. I stood up and wrapped my arms around her, kissing her passionately and allowed my hands to drop to her ass, giving both cheeks a firm squeeze. We stood there kissing for a minute and just as my cock was reaching full strength, Abi pushed away, "Okay enough of that, let's get to the party."

"Are you trying to kill me, woman?!"

Abi laughed and looked over her shoulder, "Nope far from it, I'm just having fun."

As I followed her towards her car, "Your fun keeps leaving me hard."

As I opened her car door, she smiled, palmed my bulge, and said, "Don't worry, it'll be worth your while later, trust me." As she slid into the car, her dress parted slightly allowing me a brief glance of black panties and confirming she was wearing stockings, a first. She grinned again, "Those are new too."

I shook my head with a groan and shut her door before making my way to the driver's side, climbing in and backing out of the driveway, making our way to the party.

******

To put it mildly, my school's staff Christmas party is a mix of funny and weird. My principal has started renting a giant room at a local historic hotel, pays for a shit ton of food and all the tea, water, coffee and soda you can drink, alcohol is on your own if you choose. It's always a chance for people to let loose and have a good time from the grind of the fall semester, which translates to people drinking too much and solid entertainment as long as you're not an uptight person

The other thing that has always made me laugh is the variety of what people choose to wear. You have everything from people wearing gym shorts and a t-shirt to semi formal wear like Abi chose, all the way to some of our older staff wearing full suits, so walking in was entertaining to say the least. As we walked in, we scanned the room and to the front, near the dance floor, my coworkers from my end of the building waved us over. We each grabbed a drink, bourbon and coke for me and a vodka cranberry for Abi, then made our way over to the table.

We sat down and after all the women complimented each other on their dresses and outfits, we all settled in to catch up. We were sitting with Kat (former FWB) and her husband, Shelby, another English teacher and her husband, Julie, our choir director and her husband, and finally Jesse, our one gym teacher and his wife. After about 20 minutes and another round of drinks, my boss announced that the buffet was open, so everyone made their way there. After filling our plates and settling back in at the table, we spent the next hour eating, drinking and talking.

At one point, Abi and Kat got up and headed to the restroom. To say this made me a tad nervous may be an understatement. Abi knows of my history with Kat, but they have never interacted with each other besides small talk and passing hellos when we see each other in public. About 10 minutes later, they came back laughing like two old friends, much to my relief. Abi sets another drink in front of me and kisses my cheek.

I smiled, "Everything good?"

"Everything is great! Oh my god I love this song!"

I repelled slightly as Abi got excited, but the next thing I know, Abi is pulling the other women from the table up and they made their way to the dance floor. For the next 5 songs, the dance floor was full and once again, the entertainment was solid, the most surprising Erin, our new and very conservative art teacher was out on the dance floor dancing and shaking her ass a bit.

Eventually our principal, who was playing DJ, slowed the songs down and announced, "Alright everyone, got a request for a slower song, so let's keep it prom appropriate." This comment elicited laughs because there is nothing "appropriate" at prom dancing, but nonetheless, people began to fill the floor and Abi made eye contact with me, giving me the "Come hither" finger motion. I took a swig of my drink and joined her on the floor.

I took her into my arms and smiled, "I'm impressed, you're quite the hit out on the dance floor."

She laughed, "I'm just here to have fun and everyone else is too."

We swayed to the music, I pulled Abi firmly against me and said, "You appear to be right, even some of our more reserved teachers were out here."

Abi laughed again, "I know! Did you see the girl in the black skirt and white sweater? She was definitely shaking what her momma gave her!"

I laughed loud enough that others could hear, "Funny you say that she's our new art teacher and very religious. That's a side of her no one has seen." We giggled and danced quietly some more while chatting about other things we had seen. As the song began to wind down, I said, "Well no matter what others are doing, I still get to go home with you tonight and that means I win. Cause you look sexy tonight."

Abi l laughed and kissed me on the cheek, "That you do, now I need another drink and a visit to the little girls room."

We both walked to the bar, ordered our drinks, Abi took a quick drink of hers, handed it to me and headed into the hallway towards the bathroom. I made my way back to the table and sat down, catching up with Julie's husband Troy, who I've helped do some things around their house with. About five minutes after sitting down, my phone buzzed with a text, "These bathrooms are very private..." just as I finished reading the text, a picture came in that was clearly being taken in a full-length mirror. It showed Abi from the waist down, but it showed her posing a bit and while holding her dress up, the lace top of her stockings was exposed.

With the teasing from earlier, I felt my cock begin to stiffen; I texted back, "That's a very nice picture, bathroom looks nice too..."

Immediately she texted back, "Each stall is like a small dressing room." Her text was accompanied by a panoramic photo, and she was right. There was a toilet, a vanity with a sink, the mirror in the previous picture was taken and even a small table.

I texted back, "Wow that is fancy. Things are heating up out here, the YMCA is starting and apparently the ChaCha slide is next. Jeff said it's dance time!" I admit I am dense at times, and this is one of them.

Abi responded immediately, "Sounds like the bathroom will be empty for some time..."

Finally, I realized what she was hinting at, so I texted back "Gotcha." I excused myself, made my way out to the hallway as everyone else was moving to the dance floor. I made my way to the bathrooms and found the door to the lady's room, glanced around to make sure no one was around, opened the door and slipped into the bathroom.

This bathroom wasn't like any I've been in, you made your way down a short hall, turned right and came into a bigger room with a line of sinks. There were four other doors across the room that didn't quite reach the floor or ceiling. I loudly whispered, "Abi? Abi?"

From the door farthest from the entrance, I saw a hand appear from the door. I made my way and as I got to it, the door swung open and Abi stood there smiling, "I thought you'd never come, get in here." She grabbed me and pulled me into the stall, kissing me as I fumbled to pull the door shut behind me and latch it.

As I got the door latched, we stepped further into the stall as one unit. I wrapped one hand around waist, pulling her firmly against me and grinding my pelvis into hers, my other hand tangled itself into her hair, allowing our tongues to begin to wrestle. We kept moving until Abi backed into the vanity she had talked about in her texts. We pulled away from each other's lips for a minute and I said, "You weren't kidding, it is roomy in here."

Abi caught her breath and began to fumble with my pants, as she got the belt undone and moved to the button and zipper, she said, "Yes, now I need you." and pushed my pants and boxers to the floor.

"Here?"

"Yes, here. I've felt your cock pushed against me dancing, and since this morning, I've been craving your cock."

"Ummmm okay." Before I could say anything else, Abi reached under her dress and slid a pair of black thong panties down her legs, dropping them on the vanity top. As I stepped towards her, I expected her to turn around and bend over, but instead she stayed facing me and moved to sit on the vanity.

12