Abi is a Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she did, she spread her legs and hiked her dress up while allowing it to open, exposing herself to me. With her dress open and up, and her legs spread, I could now see her bare pussy, framed by her long legs, which as I suspected were covered to her mid-thigh with a pair of stockings. I ran my hands from her knees to the top of the stockings, giving the lace trim a soft flick. She reached out grabbing my cock and pulling me to her and said, "It's a matching set, you'll get to see the rest later. Now fuck me."

Considering she had teased me that morning, I held back for a moment and just grinned. After a glare from her, I softly allowed the head of my cock to rest gently against her wet lips and leaned close, whispering, "You're such a little slut, wearing stockings and begging to be fucked in a bathroom at a party."

Abi whimpered, "You're right, I'm your slut, now take me."

I slid into her wet folds in a slow single thrust until our pelvises met. I groaned as her tightness surrounded and gripped me and Abi let out a moan into my neck. "Brace yourself." Her hands left my back and moved to her sides, gripping the sink and I began to slowly slide out of her, then firmly began to thrust back into her.

We easily found a rhythm and I increased my pace slightly, causing her to begin to let out soft moans. This vanity, unlike the one at her parents', was the perfect height and I could stand flat footed as I thrusted. We kept this up with me letting out the occasionally grunt but Abi's moans were becoming louder and were interrupted by her favorite, "Oh fucking god." I smiled and continued to thrust into her, for another 30 seconds or more, knowing that she was drawing closer and closer to an orgasm.

Abi let out a long moan that was her loudest yet, I stopped thrusting and her eyes shot open, "Why'd you stop?"

"You have to be fucking quiet!"

"You know I can't be quiet."

Glancing down I saw her panties and had an idea, "Fine, I'll make you be quiet." I grabbed her panties, balled them up and shoved them between her lips. Understandably there was a look of shock on her face, but that was quickly replaced with her eyes rolling back in her head as I resumed my thrusting.

Even with her panties shoved in her mouth, Abi was still letting out muffled moans, but within 30 seconds, her eyes shot open, and she let out a long moan as felt her pussy begin to contract around my cock. I kept thrusting to the best of my ability as she gripped me; as her orgasm wound down, I slowed my thrusts down and she spit her panties out so she could catch her breath.

As Abi caught her breath, she pushed me back slightly, allowing my cock to slip from her pussy. She climbed off the vanity and reached down for her panties. Thinking that she was going to turn around and I could finish that way, I stepped back another step, so she'd have room. Instead of bending over and hiking her dress up, she began to slide her panties back under the dress.

"Wait, what are you doing?"

"We have a party to get back to, I am feeling much more relaxed."

"You? What about me?! This is the second boner I've had today with no release!"

Abi just grinned and in her innocent voice, "I know, but we've been in here long enough. We simply don't have time for you to cum."

I stood there looking at her speechless for the first time in our relationship. She straightened her dress, reapplied her lipstick as I stood there like an idiot with my pants around my ankles and a soaking wet hard on sticking straight out. As she slipped her lipstick back into her clutch, she smiled again, "I'll go out first and when the coast is clear, I'll text you and you can leave." I was too horny and pissed at this point to do anything but nod which seemed to make Abi even happier.

I pulled my pants up and began to put myself together, feeling like I was in Junior High again and having to hide a boner. Just as Abi left, she kissed my cheek and said, "I promise you; I'll make it up to you at home. Cooper went to Bryce's tonight." I just sighed and nodded as she left.

About 30 seconds later my phone buzzed, with "All Clear."

I hurriedly moved out of the bathroom and back into the hallway, breathing a sigh of relief that no one was in the hallway, but even Abi was nowhere to be found. As I made my way back into the ballroom, I could see her back on the dancefloor with her wine in her hand, just having a grand ole time, no one being the wiser nor her letting on that less than 2 minutes prior she had just had an orgasm and been fucked in the bathroom. I shook my head, ordered a refill of my Knob and Coke and made my way back to our table, happy that my hard-on had settled down, leaving me to hope for no blue balls.

Over the next hour, Abi continued to enjoy herself on the dance floor while I talked with coworkers and friends. Finally, around 11:15, my principal made the announcement that the bar was closing at 11:30 and we were done at midnight. With that, Abi made her way back to the table, and kissed my cheek, "You about ready to head home?"

Doing my best to be nonchalant I smiled, "Whenever you are babe."

"Alrighty, let's go, my feet are killing me." Abi grinned, and picked up her coat, I stood, did the same, we said our goodbyes and headed for the door.

We made our way to the parking lot, and once we reached her car, I opened the door and this time, she made a very exaggerated move of sitting down and then slowly slipping one leg into the car, then the other, once again giving me a full shot of her panties. I huffed, "You are such a little tease."

She grinned, "Maybe, but what I really am is your slut." I shook my head and shut the door, before moving around the car and getting in the driver's seat. I started the car and Abi looked over, "Keep your hands to yourself, but don't take your time getting home."

I shook my head, put the car in gear and headed towards home. We luckily hit every light green, or at least "pink" and made it home in just under 10 minutes instead of the usual 15.

******

After pulling into the garage, we both hurried out of the car with me tailing Abi. She reached the door into the house first; she spun around and grinned, "Give me 2 minutes then come in. I'll be in the living room."

"Damn it! You have been teasing me all fucking day! I have half an urge to bend you over and take you right here."

With a giggle, Abi replied, "While that does sound fun, another time." and with that, she walked into the house and shut the door.

I spent the next couple of minutes pacing around my truck, then around Abi's car, feeling my cock get harder and harder with every passing moment. I finally looked at my watch and seeing my two minutes were up, I hurriedly walked to the door, shutting it behind me and making my way towards the living room. I came through the kitchen, kicked my shoes off and as I rounded the corner, I could see Abi had the lights turned on and our gas logs turned on. As I came into the room fully, I found Abi sitting on our coffee table smiling.

She had untied her dress and allowed it to simply drape around her shoulders. With her dress open, I now got a full view of what she had been hinting at all evening. I knew about the heels, the black thigh high stockings and the small black lace thong, but for a bra she was wearing a black bra with smooth cups that just as I expected was pushing her tits up, and as I got closer, I could clearly make out the front clasp between the cups. "Stand up."

"Yes sir."

"Lose the dress." Abi nodded while biting her lower lip, and with a shrug of her shoulders allowed her dress to fall to the floor. "Turn around."

Abi again did what she was told without a word and slowly turned around allowing me to see the back of her outfit. The thong slid between her toned ass cheeks with the waistband sitting high on her hips, elongating her long legs even more. The bra had two pieces of matching lace cut up her toned shoulders and connected to straps at the back of her neck before they continued down to the cups.

"Very nice."

"Do you approve?"

I walked up behind her and firmly cupped her ass with one hand and snaked the other around to the front before sliding it down the front of her panties and sliding a finger around her slit to find her wet. Abi let out a slight moan and I waited for a second, then answered her, "Yes I do, it's a shame that most of it is going to end up on the floor when I fuck you."

"Most of it?"

"Oh yes, after you suck my cock, the stockings and heels are staying on." I gave her ass another squeeze and slipped a finger down her slit until I found her tight opening and slid my finger into her. As Abi let out another moan, I continued, taking the upper hand in the teasing, "You're awfully wet, why is that?"

"You know why."

I began to slowly work my finger in and out of her pussy, "I have no clue what you're talking about. Why are you so wet Abi?"

Abi let out another series of moans, but was finally able to force out, "I've been wet since you fucked me in the bathroom." My cock was sandwiched between us, and I shifted back slightly, and Abi immediately shifted her right arm behind her, pawing at my cock. I stifled a groan, but Abi forced out another sentence between moans, "I'm such a little slut for your cock, I can't wait for you to fuck me with it."

I removed my finger from Abi's pussy and panties and said, "Then show me."

Abi immediately turned around and dropped to her knees, "Shirt off." I peeled my shirt off as she unbuckled my pants pulling them down along with my boxers. My cock bounced free and before it could hit her in the chin, Abi had grabbed it and began slowly stroking it, causing me to groan again. As My pants reached my ankles, Abi spoke again, "Step out." I stepped out of my pants, and she pushed them to the side, then said, "Lift." I lifted a foot, and she pulled my sock off. "Other one." I repeated the same with the other foot, leaving me completely naked in our living room.

Abi looked up at me with big doe eyes, grinned, opened her mouth and took the head of my cock into her mouth. While I groaned, she spent the next 15 or 30 seconds getting the head nice and wet before slowly starting to her way down the shaft. Within a minute or so, she had the entire shaft wet and was starting to suck my cock in earnest. As her wet lips slid up and down my cock, she used her hand to cup my balls, gently rolling them in her hands, causing me to let out moans and grunts.

After a minute or so, I was able to get out, "Take your bra off."

Abi hummed around my dick, causing me to moan again, but doing as she was told, I saw her hands move up between her tits, unsnap her bra, and slip it from her shoulders, depositing it on the floor with the growing pile of clothes. As soon as she had dropped it, her one hand returned to my balls and the other to the base of my cock as she moved her lips to the head of my cock and resumed her blowjob. Looking down at her on her knees, with my cock in her mouth, is always one of the hottest things to me when we have sex, and that night was no different. I moved one hand to her now exposed breast, cupping it and tweaking her nipple, causing her to let out a moan. The vibration of her moan on my cock caused me to moan with her.

In a moment of lucidity, I was able to stop her before I came, "Stop!"

Abi allowed my cock to slip from her mouth, but she kept softly jacking me off, "Problem?"

"Yes, you've teased me all day and I'd like to at least like to fuck you a little bit."

Abi giggled, "Well I'd like that too." As she stood up and walked around to the side of our couch, she added, "I'll just have to clean your cock off to taste."

I let out a groan of frustration, "Panties off and bend over the arm."

Abi grinned, turned her back to me, and slid her panties down her legs. Her legs were spread just enough that as her panties appeared from her ass and slipped down her legs, I got a peak of her puckered asshole and her wet pussy. I walked up behind her and kicked her feet apart a bit, so she was more stable, considering she still had her heels on.

I softly stroked her ass, causing her to sigh, then quickly removed my hand and gave her ass a firm smack. Abi let out a squeal, and I gently rubbed her ass where I had just smacked her. As I gently stroked her ass, I moved against her, allowing my cock to rest against her lips. This caused Abi to begin to push against me, but with my other hand, I smacked her other ass cheek, causing her to squeal again. Abi turned around and glared, "I know I've teased you, but you don't have to spank me."

I laughed, "After what you did to me, I should do more. You are two orgasms up on me today."

Abi grinned, "Three actually, I used the jets in the hot tub after my workout."

I feigned a shocked face then smiled, "Well I'll just have to get one back then." I took my hand from her right ass cheek, grasped my cock and rubbed the tip on her slit, getting it wet, and just Abi let out a slight moan, I pushed my head between her lips and sank into her.

We both let out a moan as our pelvises met. We stood still for a moment, letting Abi get used to the intrusion. I'm not huge by any means, but I'm only the second cock that has ever been inside her and considering she is small in stature, I have always allowed her to "tell me" When she is ready for me to thrust. She began to subtly gyrate her hips; I took that as my sign to begin thrusting. With my hands on her hips for stability I began to make long, full thrusts, pulling out until just the head was inside her, before sliding back in until my pelvis met her ass.

We maintained a steady pace for a minute or so; Abi was moaning continuously; her breathing was beginning to become a bit more ragged. I picked up my pace just a bit, and moved my right hand from her ass, slid it up her back to her blonde hair, tangled my hand in it and pulled gently. Abi let out another moan, lifted her head and shoved her ass back into me. I kept up the slightly faster pace while keeping a hold of her hair as she continued to moan for another 30 seconds or so. Abi suddenly went quiet, but with another thrust she moan, "Oh fuck!" and I felt her pussy begin to contract around my cock. As her orgasm sent shivers through her body, I slowed my thrusts slightly so I could still thrust but not be forced out by her contractions.

As her orgasm subsided, I let her hair slip from my grasp and maintained the slightly slower pace. As she regained her composure, she looked at me over her shoulder and half grinned, "Wow, that was something else."

"I'm glad you liked it."

Before she could respond, I roughly shoved down between her shoulders, bending her in half over the arm of our couch. I moved both hands back to her hips and began to thrust harder and faster. Abi simply began to moan more which were accompanied by my own grunts as I shoved my cock deep into her with each thrust. As hard as I was thrusting, the couch began to move a slight bit; Abi spread her legs a bit wider, giving her more stability, but also spreading her ass a bit more, exposing her asshole to me.

As I have mentioned in other stories, we tried anal one time, and while Abi didn't like it, she does enjoy the occasional finger around her asshole and in it. As I glanced down at my cock sliding in and out of her, her milky juices were building at the base of it; I moved my left hand down, coated my thumb in her juices, and moved it back to her ass. I gently circled her asshole, causing her to let out a louder moan. I maintained my pace and firmly pushed my thumb against her asshole and with very little resistance, it slipped in up to the first knuckle, causing her to moan again and buck against me.

I would love to tell you I lasted another 5 or 10 minutes, but that wasn't in the cards that night. I thrusted maybe 10 or 15 times when I felt my orgasm begin to build inside of me. I removed my finger from her ass, grabbed her hips and shoved my cock into her as far as I could. With a loud, "Fuck!" my cock began to pulse, dumping a full day's worth of buildup deep into Abi's cunt.

As my orgasm began to slow down, Abi's began to moan and shake as her own orgasm began to wash over her. For the next 30 seconds, my orgasm wound down and hers peaked and began to wind down too. As we both began to relax, the room was filled with nothing but deep breaths.

Abi was the first to speak, "Holy fuck, that was intense."

I simply managed a "Uh huh." We stayed silent for another minute or so until I felt my cock begin to soften and slowly backed up, slipping out of her. It must have been the angle in which she was bent, but when I slipped out of her, no cum oozed out, I commented "Huh, that might be the first time my load hasn't oozed out."

Still bent over, Abi said, "Well my cervix is below my ass, and all your cum is against or inside that." I nodded my head and Abi continued, "Carry me to bed, and I'll get you cleaned up."

I stepped back towards her, she moved her legs together and I scooped her into my arms, and as she giggled, I carried her to bed and set her down on her side. I stood beside her and as I straightened up, she reached out and took my semi-hard cock in her hand and raised up, taking it into her mouth and cleaning both of our juices off. With 4 or 5 bobs of her head, nothing was left on my cock but her saliva.

I climbed into bed with her and draped my hand across her stomach and with a sigh said, "Please don't ever tease me like that again."

"Why it seems to have worked out for both of us."

"Yes, but normally we have sex two or three times in a day, that was just once."

"Well, I'm tired now, but we can always catch up tomorrow and Sunday."

"Well, what if I want round two?"

"Well get some sleep and if the urge still strikes you in a few hours, wake me up and I'll make it up to you."

I sat up and looked at her, "How in the fuck did I get so lucky."

Abi leaned up, kissed me and said, "Like I told you, I'm your little slut who is addicted to your cock and cum. Good night baby, I love you."

12