Abigail and Emily Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was standing with her back to us, turned slightly, chatting with another dancer. And I saw her wonderful naked back, her wide hips, her big beautiful ass. I could even see the side of one naked breast, the pale hemisphere visible even from this angle.

Jeez, her tits are huge, I thought.

I noticed the little strings tied in a bow at her hip, and I realized she was wearing a very tiny thong, nestled so deep in her ass that I hadn't noticed it--it was almost invisible. Then she turned a little more toward us and I saw there were two tiny triangles of vivid blue covering the front of her breasts. It was the smallest bikini I'd ever seen. She was the most voluptuous woman I'd ever imagined.

"Wow," I breathed. I didn't realize I'd said it out loud until I felt Emily give me a look. I immediately blushed scarlet. To cover myself, I said, "This place is really something."

Emily and I watched the new dancer perform. She had long blond hair and she liked to whip it around in circles. A group of men by the stage waved their dollars at her and she dropped to all fours in front of them, thrusting her ass near their faces.

When I looked again at the woman in the bikini, she was looking right at me. We made eye contact and my heart skipped. I quickly looked away.

The dancer who'd been onstage when we first arrived appeared next to our table. She had her top back on. She was even skinnier up close, with small breasts and thin legs.

"Hi," she said. "Are you girls having fun?"

"Hi," said Emily.

"I'm Crystal," she said. "Would you like to buy me a drink?"

"Thanks, but not right now," Emily said.

Crystal smiled and walked away.

I looked around again for the woman in the bikini but didn't see her anywhere.

I started to understand the routine. When the dancers finished on stage they circulated through the audience, chatting the men up and trying to get them to pay for drinks or a lap dance. Emily turned away two more dancers who approached us.

"I guess no one's getting a lap dance tonight," she said.

"Why don't we just ask someone what they're like?" I said. I was eager to get this night back on track. "Then we can get out of here."

"I will. Be patient," said Emily. Then she said, "She looks a little bit like you, don't you think? Her body, I mean."

I followed her gaze. She was talking about the woman in the tiny blue bikini, who had reappeared, standing near the stage.

She and I did have sort of a similar build. She was shorter than me, but she was standing in stiletto heels with a thick platform of clear lucite. We had similar wide hips and big round breasts. But my body didn't look like that, did it?

Even just standing around, she emanated sexuality. She was magnificent. I was mesmerized by her walk--her swaying hips, her bouncing breasts--before I realized where she was walking: towards us.

Then she was standing next to our table. She had a short, stylish hairdo and wore giant silver hoop earrings. She was smiling.

"I just have to tell you," she said. "I love your dress."

"What, this?" I laughed, taken aback. No one ever complimented me when I was with Emily.

"I'm Emily and this is Abigail," said Emily.

"Nice to meet you," the woman said. "I'm Penny."

It's her! She must be the one who gave Rick a lap dance!

"Have a seat," Emily said, smiling sweetly.

Emily had known. She had brought me to the same club--on purpose. She'd been looking for this woman. She hadn't even told me that the strip club Rick visited was in Reno.

I tried so hard not to stare at Penny's body. But it was poetry the way she oozed into the seat beside me and crossed one of her beautiful curvy legs over the other.

"We've never been to a place like this," Emily said.

"Are you from out of town?" asked Penny.

"How could you tell?" Emily said.

"I've noticed a lot of people decide to try a strip club for the first time when they're traveling. Something about being away from home makes people do things they wouldn't normally."

"Do you like working here?" I said.

"I love it. I just absolutely love it."

"Really!" I was surprised.

"Oh, yes. I think I provide something people really need. And it's not always about sex. I mean it is. Of course it is, but it just makes people happy. It makes me happy. I love dancing. I love doing that for people."

"We haven't seen you onstage yet," said Emily.

"My shift just started, so I haven't been up yet tonight. But I saw you two sitting here and I wanted to say hi."

"Is it OK if we ask you some questions?" said Emily.

"Of course!" said Penny.

"Well, the truth is, we're kind of... shopping. My boyfriend's birthday is coming up, and he and I are planning a trip back here--to Reno--to celebrate. I thought it might be fun to bring him here and surprise him with a lap dance. What do you think about that idea?"

I was surprised. Emily hadn't said anything about this approach. What was she up to?

Penny's eyes went from one of us to the other. "You're not a couple?" she said.

Emily laughed. "Oh, gosh, no! We're just friends!"

My heart couldn't help but sink when she said that.

"Sorry, I thought for sure you two were together!" said Penny. "But I think it's a great idea to get your boyfriend a dance. Lots of couples do that."

"It's just--I don't really know what to expect, do you know what I mean?"

"What is it you want to know, exactly?"

"Well, I want him to have fun, of course," said Emily. "But I'm worried that it might go too far. I don't want it to be anything I'm not comfortable with."

"Why don't you tell me what it is you're worried about. I'm a professional. If you told me you wanted me to maintain a boundary I can respect that."

"That's just it. I don't exactly know my boundaries. I guess what I'm saying is, I'll know it when I see it."

"Well, I'm biased, but I love giving lap dances." Penny gestured around us. "Just wait. You'll probably see me give one if you just hang out for a while."

"Oh, it happens... here? In front of everyone? I don't think I want to do that!"

"Our VIP rooms, are an option, too. Of course, a private dance is more expensive."

"Private? That sounds interesting. But I'd still really like to see it before I arrange anything. Do you think that's possible?"

"Well, there's no way we can let you watch someone else's private dance!"

"No, of course not. I understand." Emily sighed. "Well, it was worth a try. Thanks for your time. It was Penny, right?"

That was it? We were going to leave? Emily looked so disappointed. I had to do something.

"Wait," I said. "What if--what if--we paid you for a private dance. Then you could show us, right?"

"Abigail!" Emily gasped. "That's a great idea! Maybe you could... demonstrate for us? Like, say, what if you gave Abigail the private dance? Could I watch that?"

Penny looked at me. "Are you into girls, Abigail?"

"N-no," I stammered. "I just--I want to help Emily. With--with her boyfriend's present."

Emily nodded, pleased.

"So this isn't, like, a sex thing between the two of you?" said Penny. "It's OK if it is, I'd just like to know what we're doing here."

Emily laughed. "I'm sure this must seem a little strange! But I swear, I just want to know what my boyfriend will be getting before I decide on his present."

"I don't have a problem with that. As long as Abigail is OK with it." She turned to me. "I'm going to give you a lap dance while your friend watches. Is that OK?"

"Yes," I nodded, but my heart was in my throat.

"Well," said Penny. "Then it sounds like that's what we're going to do. What are we waiting for?"

***

Emily and I followed Penny past the stage towards the back of the club. There was a doorway with a heavy velvet curtain hanging across it. Penny held it aside for us. I tried to stop Emily for a moment so I could talk to her.

"Yes?" she said.

There was a lot that I wanted to say but right at that moment all I could manage was, "I'm not sure about this."

"What are you talking about?" Emily said. "Just a minute ago you agreed. It was basically your idea. Come on, she's waiting."

She gestured at the doorway with the curtain and I stepped through.

The room was small, just a few feet square. A dim red bulb illuminated the bare walls, the cheap carpet. Against two of the walls stood a pair of armless sofas cushioned in shiny red vinyl.

I sat, smoothing my dress down over my legs. The music from the front of the club throbbed through the walls like an elemental force, through the floor and through the seat where I sat.

Emily had paused by the entrance and was saying some quiet words to Penny. She handed Penny a wad of cash. Penny looked at me and then nodded at Emily.

Penny dropped the curtain back into place behind her, plunging the little room into a dim red half-light.

"So just pretend she's a guy, OK? And dance for her just like you would for a man," said Emily, taking the other seat.

"What's your boyfriend's name?" asked Penny.

"Rick," said Emily.

It wasn't an uncommon name. Maybe Rick hadn't told her his name. But if Penny recognized it she didn't react.

She turned to me.

"Are you ready to have fun?" she said.

She crouched low by my feet. She looked up at me, her eyes wide and bright.

"You're a very lucky birthday boy... Rick." Her voice had turned sultry and breathy. "Your girlfriend must think you're very special."

She could tell I was nervous. She rubbed my thighs reassuringly. I carefully kept my legs together. My dress stopped well above my knees. I tried not to flinch when her fingers brushed the hem of my dress, pushing it ever so slightly higher.

That's when I remembered I wasn't wearing underwear.

This whole experience had been so distracting that I'd entirely forgotten. But I had my bra and panties here. They were in my purse. I would just go to the bathroom and put them back on.

Wait, I started to say.

But it was too late. Penny was already rising from her crouch, slowly, swaying a little with the thumping beat emanating from the floor. She kept her hands on my knees as she came toward me. Her gaze pinned me in place. I leaned back into the seat, intimidated.

Slow as pouring honey, she slithered up my body. Her breasts, hanging down, brushed against my belly and then bumped up over my own breasts.

Keeping my gaze, she dropped down low again and her breasts retraced their path, back down over mine, back over my belly, and then up again. Again and again her big, nearly naked breasts rubbed across my legs, my hips, my belly, my breasts, side to side, up and down, keeping the rhythm of the music.

I tried to relax and just let it happen, but my body tensed, ready to leap up. I wanted to run out of the room. But Penny moved her hands to the back of the sofa behind my head. She kneeled over me, straddling my lap. Her breasts were at my eye level. I didn't know what to do with my hands.

She pushed her cleavage into my face. Laughing, she shook her body side to side, so that her breasts bounced against my head. Her flesh was so soft. Her scent filled my head.

Penny tousled my hair. She was smiling. I looked over to Emily, who looked like this was the funniest thing she'd ever seen.

It's all right. This is all a big joke. We're all just goofing around.

Penny leaned over me and shook her boobs on my face again. How could I be uncomfortable? It was all so ridiculous! I started to relax, just a little. I laughed into her cleavage to show how relaxed I was. If the whole thing was as silly as this, I would be OK.

Penny stroked my head, smoothing my mussed hair back into place. She looked over to Emily. "How are we doing? Boundaries OK so far?"

"So far, so good," said Emily.

I caught Emily's eye and gave her an uneasy smile, to let her know I was doing OK, too. But I couldn't read her expression.

Penny pivoted off me, turned around, and sat on my lap again, this time facing away. Leaning forward, her hands on her knees, she settled her ass back against me.

Looking down at my lap, I imagined for a moment that I was Rick, my cock standing upright in my pants, right between her ass cheeks, where her thong was buried so deep. The way she was moving, I could see her buttocks spread apart and then clench together on each upstroke. Had Rick climaxed like this? Emily must have been wondering the same thing. She was also watching Penny's ass intently as it pushed back against my lap.

Oh, no!

I had been so mesmerized watching Penny's ass jiggle on my lap, that I'd forgotten all about my dress. The way she was grinding on me was pushing my dress up. She and Emily would both see that I wasn't wearing panties! I fidgeted. I needed to push my dress back down, but I couldn't with Penny on my lap.

Penny leaned back, resting against me. She reached back with one hand and snaked it around the back of my head, pulling herself close, her head on my shoulder. The length of her body squirmed against mine languidly, her hips continuing to slowly gyrate, pushing back and rubbing her bare ass on me.

"How about this?" said Penny, her voice soft and deep. "Is this OK?"

"Still OK," said Emily.

Looking over her shoulder, I watched her tits jiggle on her chest. Her face was right next to mine. Her voice dropped to a throaty whisper that only I could hear.

"Do you like this--Rick?" Her lips brushed my ear.

I was appalled when my clit throbbed in response to the tickle of her breath. I clamped my thighs together and the moisture leaking from my pussy slicked between them.

All this time I'd been fighting it, but it was hopeless to deny any longer: Penny was turning me on. It had started the moment I first saw her. Now it was inescapable.

I couldn't let Emily see how this was affecting me. But she was just watching, still impassive, her hands folded in her lap.

Penny grabbed my hand and put it on her thigh. Her legs were spread wide. I could feel her taut muscles under the creamy skin. She kept her hand on top of mine, guiding it over her leg, up the inside of her thigh, where the skin was the softest. Her fingers on top of mine made me squeeze her there, no more than an inch from the skimpy triangle of fabric covering her crotch.

She whispered again, "Do you like that?"

The spandex was stretched so taut across her mound, that I could see the bulging outline of her pussy. A vein pulsed in her leg beneath my fingers.

There was an ebb in the music throbbing from the other room and Penny slid off me, her lips brushing across my cheek.

She stood before me, adjusting her bikini straps, making sure that everything was still in place. Was that it? Were we done?

Please let it be done.

Please don't stop.

Hands shaking, I smoothed my dress out on my lap. My thighs were covered again.

But the dance wasn't over. Penny climbed back onto my lap, once again straddling me.

She hooked a thumb under the strap of her bikini top, pulled it to one side and her tit burst free, huge and creamy white.

Her nipple was a plump little nubbin. The areola was faint and rosy. She pulled her other strap aside, setting the other breast free. Both her tits were naked now, the bikini strings still tied behind her neck.

She was moving her hips to the music again, and my dress was already pushed back up. Her crotch, covered only with the thin spandex, was grinding against my bare thigh, as hot as a burning coal.

I couldn't look away from her bare breasts. She leaned over me, inching higher on my thighs, pushing my dress still higher. I watched her weigh her heavy breasts in her hands. Squeezing them together, she pushed them into my face. She was smothering me in her soft mountains of flesh. I didn't know what to do or how to react.

She was still rolling her hips, grinding on my leg, always grinding. Her big naked tits slid up and down my face as she moved. Her tits seemed to be everywhere. Her nipples glided up and over my cheeks, across my closed eyelids, then back down, past my chin.

I felt one go across my lips. It was as firm as a just-ripe berry. It brushed past my lips again, and again, and again.

I couldn't catch my breath. I exhaled through parted lips at the same time as her nipple was going past. It nudged the moist inner side of my lip. My mouth pursued her nipple upwards. I opened my lips a little wider. Now her nipple brushed my lower lip. I moved my head to follow it down. Her nipple touched the tip of my tongue. My mouth fell further open, accepting.

I was sticking my tongue out. She rubbed her nipple against it, and I let it happen. She kept moving and my tongue followed her. Somehow I lost her nipple, but then her other nipple was there in its place, pushing its way onto my tongue. This time I closed my lips around it. I heard a noise coming from the back of my throat, a low and hungry moan.

She leaned back and her nipple slipped from my mouth. It was glistening and pink, wet--wet with my saliva. I realized then what I had done. It was the worst possible thing. I had sucked on her nipple!

Eyes wide, I looked at Emily, expecting her to be horrified. But she was still just watching. She must have seen what had happened! Maybe she thought it had been an accident. It had been! Hadn't it?

I wanted to apologize, to try to explain to them both, but I couldn't find the words.

I expected Penny to call off the dance. I expected Emily to tell her it was time to stop.

Penny gave me a smile full of understanding and draped her arms casually around my neck. She was still grinding her hips against mine, in the same steady, rolling motion. It was as I felt her crotch rubbing against my lower belly and the very top of my mound that I realized that I was doing it too, moving like she was--pushing back--even raising my hips to meet her. I wanted to feel my mound fully pressed against hers. I told myself to stop--stop moving like that!--but my body wouldn't listen.

I could feel Emily's eyes on me and her disapproving little frown.

Oh, if only she weren't here!

My dress continued to slide up, even further this time. The very tops of my thighs were bare, and I could feel the seat against my skin.

My pussy was so wet. Surely I was leaving a mess all over the seat. I looked down to check. That's when I saw--my dress was open. Several of my buttons were undone, and I hadn't noticed it happening.

How did she do that?

The dress was open so far that my cleavage was fully exposed. As I watched, stunned, Penny undid another button, and my dress parted even further, down to my navel.

Penny moved her hand to the base of my neck--then to the top of my chest--touching my bare skin.

Her hand was inside my dress.

I held my breath, frozen. Her hand, still inside my dress, slowly descended, following the curve of my breast. I felt Penny was holding her breath, too. I was afraid if I moved she might stop, but I also didn't want to show any sign of encouragement. It was agonizing. My breasts were so full and heavy, aching for her touch.

I shivered when her fingertips reached the raised flesh of my areola. She seemed to hesitate there. Was she looking for some sign from me?

Touch me! Touch me everywhere! I thought.

I arched my back, trying to push my breast up into her hand. Finally her fingers touched my nipple. She teased it, delicately exploring its erect shape.

Pinch it, I willed her. God, please pinch it--hard!

Her hand slipped lower and cupped my breast fully in her palm. Her other hand reached into my dress and grabbed my other breast, no teasing this time. Her hands encircled my tits, squeezing them, pushing them together. She lifted them up toward her, high, out of my dress. I let her do it, arching my back in response.