Abigail and Emily Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew Emily was there watching me, but I couldn't bring myself to look at her. This had gone way too far. I needed her to make Penny stop. I didn't have the power to do it myself.

"Please," I whispered, but it was as far as I got. Please? Please what?

What did I want?

My dress was unbuttoned to my waist. Penny was pushing it off my shoulders. I lifted my arms. I meant to bat her hands away, but instead I found myself helping her, shrugging out of each sleeve as she pushed them down my arms.

I shouldn't let her undress me. I should stop this dance, put my dress back on, and leave. I should fly back home and forget all about Reno.

"Please," I whispered again. I brought my lips close to Penny's ear. "I can't do this in front of Emily."

"Don't worry," Penny whispered back. "Look."

I felt her turn to look at Emily. But I couldn't do it. I couldn't make myself look at my friend. Breathing hard, I felt my face was flushed in the dark.

"Should we stop?" Penny asked. "Or keep going?"

"Keep going," said Emily's voice, from a million miles away.

"See?" Penny said to me, whispering again. "It's all right."

I looked at her, helpless. My dress slid down my belly and fell around my waist. The skirt was bunched up behind me. My bare ass was on the seat.

I was shaking. I wanted to cover my breasts with my hands but I forced myself not to.

Penny reached back and untied her bikini top. She let it fall to the floor.

"You like my tits, don't you?" she whispered.

She leaned over me, her dangling tits bumping against my face. Without thinking, I turned my head and felt for her nipple with my lips. I took it hungrily. My eagerness shocked me. I slid my tongue up, over, and around it, savoring its shape. I was sucking her nipple! I wanted to stop but it felt so good.

"I wanted to dance for you the minute I saw you," Penny whispered. Her breath hissed, hot against my ear. I groaned into her tit.

Is she still pretending I'm Rick? Or does she really mean it?

I felt my dress being pulled away from me. The whole thing was unbuttoned by now. Penny had my dress in her hands and she threw it on the floor. All I was wearing was my sandals. I sat trembling with Penny on my lap.

Her eyes were shiny and dark. She breathed heavily through parted lips. What was going to happen now?

My hand landed on her round hip, on the string of her bikini. I slipped my fingers under it, twined them about. I twisted and pulled at the spandex. I wanted to feel her naked against me. Without thinking about what I was doing, I tugged the bow knotted at her hip. It came undone.

I knew I'd broken a rule. I thought she would be angry. I thought she was going to leave. But she reached down and pulled the string on her other hip. She pulled the bikini away. I felt it slide out from between us. She dropped it on the floor with my dress.

Now, like me, she was entirely nude--apart from her tall clear heels.

I tried to see her pussy. I could tell it was hairless and so smooth. In the dim light, I could just barely see that her lips were puffy and glistening, hinting at the folds within. My hands went to her buttocks, cupping the curves of her ass cheeks. She tipped me back a little so she could look at my face.

"I'm not supposed to do this," she whispered.

I let her lean me back, until we were laying sideways on the seat. I hooked my heels around her legs. She was lying fully atop me, her tremendous breasts crushed against mine. Our faces were inches apart, our breath mingling. I encircled her naked back in my arms. She laid between my spread legs..

Her flesh was on mine everywhere: thighs, belly, breasts. I pushed my pelvis up toward hers and felt the delicious touch I'd been yearning for. Her pussy was just as wet as mine. We slid together, both of us smooth and slippery wet.

"Oh, Abigail," she whispered.

Oh, God! I shuddered beneath her.

Every inch of her pussy lips was sliding across mine. I felt every small sensation of my lips parting, and hers gliding across them; of her lips swollen and pulsing her heartbeat.

I never knew anything could feel so intimate.

"Fuck," she said. "Oh, God."

I dug my heels into the backs of her knees. I hugged her body close. My hands slid down to her ass. I squeezed her naked butt, pulling her into me. She liked that. Her breath became little cries against my ear.

I held her tight and her drooling pussy squelched against mine. My clit ached so badly I thought it would burst. Her mound felt huge, swollen. My pleasure and release was close, coming closer with every thrust of our churning hips.

Closer. Closer. Closer!

Then it was too much and I could only grip her tight, my hips quivering under hers.

The muscles of her ass trembled beneath my hands, straining, reaching for her own climax. Her body was as taut as a stretched spring. And then it released. She shuddered--slackened--and relaxed. Her shoulders shook with sobs of pleasure.

Penny slowly disentangled herself from me and stood up.

"Wow," she laughed breathlessly. "That got a little out of hand, didn't it?"

I could only watch as she gathered her little blue bikini and began putting it back in place, retying all of the little bows.

"Your friend left," she said.

I was so spent that what she'd said didn't register at first.

Emily!

I'd forgotten her entirely until that moment. I pushed myself up to my elbows and looked to where she'd been sitting. Sure enough, she had disappeared.

We were supposed to have a fun evening. We were supposed to go dancing. I was supposed to tell her I loved her. Instead I'd treated her to that whole lurid performance. She must hate me!

"Oh, God. Oh, no, no, no. When? When did she leave?" I asked.

"I don't know," said Penny. "At some point while we were fucking."

She had her bikini back on. She bent down and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"You're sweet," she said. "Come back and see me again sometime, OK?"