Abigail and Emily Ch. 06

Story Info
The conclusion.
2.7k words
4.41
2.5k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 04/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick wheeled his suitcase to the door.

"My car's almost here," he said.

Emily plastered herself to the side of his body.

"I'll miss you," she said.

I stood there while Rick and Emily kissed, not knowing where to look. Her tongue snaked into his mouth. His hand roamed down to her ass and squeezed it. She uttered a low growl and ground her pelvis against him.

Rick's phone buzzed. "That's my car," he said. But he kept kissing Emily and squeezing her. "I really have to go," he said, finally. He peeled himself away from her.

Emily followed him onto the porch and snatched a last long kiss from him. I watched from the living room window. He loaded his suitcase into the waiting car's trunk. The car pulled away, headed for the airport, and he waved from the back seat.

Emily came back inside humming to herself. She went upstairs to get ready for work.

Rick would be gone three whole days.

To be honest, I was grateful to have a break. I liked Rick, in general. But his constant attention was wearing me out.

By now Rick had taken me in most rooms of the house. He had fucked me on the dining room table, bent over the back of the living room sofa, and on the ottoman. He had fucked me up against the fridge, the washing machine, and the bathroom sink.

I was always ready for him. I had to be. Any time I bent over he might take it as an invitation. I was afraid Emily would be upset with me unless I kept him completely happy. And he acted so impatient sometimes when he couldn't take me immediately. At first I had started carrying a bottle of lubricant around with me from room to room. Then I just started to keep myself lubricated at all times.

Now that Rick was gone, I felt like I could relax a little.

***

That evening, after work, Emily sat on the couch watching TV. When I finished putting away dinner and washing the dishes, I joined her on the couch.

"Don't you think you should ask if I need a back rub?" said Emily, without looking away from the screen.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said. "I wasn't thinking! Do you want a back rub?"

"Thank you, Abigail. That sounds lovely."

She turned her body to face away from me on the couch. I started massaging her neck and shoulders.

"Long day today," she said. "I'm still waiting to hear how my big pitch went."

"I'm sure you killed it. Try not to stress too much," I said. I kept working on her shoulders, trying my best to loosen her taut muscles. Her body was one big knot. My heart ached being so close to her. I leaned closer, breathing in her sweet scent. Emily let out a soft little moan. My hands froze.

She crossed her arms and stripped her shirt off over her head. Her bra was edged with delicate lace. The pale lilac color looked so pretty with her creamy skin. She pushed the straps off her shoulders. My breath caught.

Rick's not here, I thought.

How long had it been since it was just the two of us, hanging out like this? Did she mean for something to happen?

"Keep going," said Emily. "It's nice."

Swallowing hard, I brought my shaking hands back to her bare shoulders. As I kneaded, she kept sighing and making soft sounds that made me shiver. I tried to interpret each noise she made. Was it possible she was getting turned on, or did she just find it relaxing? I couldn't tell.

"Did you hear from Rick?" I said. "Did he get to his hotel OK?"

"Wow, you sure miss him, don't you?" Emily said.

Stupid! Why did I bring up Rick? I had just been trying to make conversation. But he was the last thing I wanted to talk about.

"It didn't take you long to start dressing like a slob again," she said.

I had no idea what to say to that. I was wearing a nice top and jeans. I was even wearing a little makeup. Surely she didn't expect me to keep wearing the dresses and heels when Rick wasn't here?

Emily turned and looked me up and down with a smirk. "Relax, I'm just teasing," she said. "Keep rubbing. It feels good."

I continued the back rub. Her skin was so soft. I prayed she couldn't feel my hands trembling. I worked my way down her soft bare back, until my fingers were right above the lacy band where her bra was clasped.

I held my breath. My skin was tingling all over like my nerve endings were on fire. Give me a sign, I thought. Tell me you want this.

Was Emily was holding her breath, too? The moment stretched. Was she waiting to see what I would do? But I couldn't move. My heart was racing and my chest felt like it might explode.

"That's enough," said Emily. She pulled away, reaching for her discarded blouse. The back rub was over.

We resumed our previous casual positions on the couch and watched the TV show for a while. The charged moment had passed.

"Well, uh, I guess I'll go to bed," I said, when the show was over. I stood up.

I hoped she would say, Don't go, or Let's keep hanging out, or even, My turn to rub your back now.

"Good night," she said. "I hope you sleep OK—without Rick to tuck you in."

"Emily!" I said. My face and ears flushed hot.

"Admit it, you love it," she said, grinning.

"I—I'm happy that I can help out with—with, you know, your relationship, but—"

She gave my ass a little slap. It didn't hurt, but it surprised me.

"Admit it," she said. She was still grinning up at me, but there was something else behind her eyes. "You love his cock. I want to hear you say it."

"Emily, I—"

She slapped my ass again. This time it was a little harder.

"Ow!" I said. "Knock it off!"

"I hear the way you carry on when he's fucking you," she said. "What's the big deal? Say you love his cock!"

"I love his cock," I said. I couldn't look her in the eye. My cheeks were blushing so hot.

"Say thank you," she said.

"Thank you."

She spanked me again.

"Emily! Oh my god, stop!"

"Thank you for what?" she said.

"Th-thank you for... for..."

"For letting Rick..." she prompted.

"For letting Rick fuck me. In—in the ass."

"There! Was that so hard?"

***

The next day, I was folding clothes in the laundry room when Emily poked her head in. I was surprised to see that she was wearing her bikini. Lately it had been a little too cold to use the pool.

"Come on, let's go lay outside," she said. "Get your suit on."

I put on my more conservative one piece and together we stepped out the back door. She was right, it was nice and pleasantly hot today. The water was probably still too cold to swim, but we laid side by side on deck chairs, letting the sun warm us.

I scrolled mindlessly on my phone for a while. Emily had her tablet and was checking the PowerPoint I'd done for her earlier.

"Check this out," she said, and handed me the tablet. On the screen was an email from her CEO, praising her work landing a big client. I knew the client well. I'd done a lot of the work on her pitch myself.

"My performance review's coming up, too," she said. "I should be getting a nice pay bump."

"That's great," I said. But I had a lump in my throat, and I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand. Emily noticed.

"What's wrong with you?" she said.

"It's nothing," I said. "I'm so happy for you. Really. It's just—I've been sending my resume everywhere for months now. I don't understand why I can't even get an interview."

She burst into laughter. "God, you're dumb!" she said.

"What?" I was shocked.

"I really thought you would have figured out by now." She took the tablet back and navigated to a different app. "Look," she said, and held it up for me to see.

It took me a moment to recognize what I was looking at. It was a photo. It was that room in the back of the Reno strip club. It was my face, with Penny's breast dangling above it, her nipple just out of reach of my lips.

Emily swiped to the next photo: my eyes closed in ecstasy, Penny's huge tit bulging out of my mouth.

Emily kept swiping through the photos. Penny and I together, our nude bodies entwined. Photo after photo after photo. There was one showing my pussy lewdly pressed against Penny's pussy, both glistening wet.

Every photo had one thing in common. My face was clearly visible. There was no doubt it was me. I couldn't believe how wanton and slutty I looked.

"Wh-what is this?" I asked, struggling to understand. "Why do you have these? Emily—are you blackmailing me?"

Her laugh was high and cruel.

"You're so stupid," she said.

I felt cold. "What do you mean?"

"It's not a threat, dummy. I've already sent them. I've been sending them. For months. To every job you applied for. To every job I thought you might apply for. To recruiters, temp agencies, anyone I could think of. I didn't even have to lie. I just told them the truth: that this was how you'd behaved on a business trip."

I gasped. "Oh my god. That guy—Darcy's friend."

"Yep," she said.

"But—but—why?" I said.

"It started right here," she said. "By this pool. Do you remember? I was sunbathing. I was naked. I fell asleep. You found me like that."

I remembered. Of course I remembered.

"I was awake," she said.

She let that sink in.

"Everyone always says I'll sleep through anything," she said. "But it's not true. It never has been. I just like to pretend. I like to see what people will do when they think they can get away with it. I did doze off while I was waiting for you. But I woke up when you started putting sunscreen on me. You thought I was sleeping, and that was all the invitation you needed, wasn't it? You touched me. Got yourself off rubbing against me."

I couldn't look at her. I was so ashamed I wanted to die. I wanted the earth to swallow me up.

"My revenge was going to be pretty straightforward at first. I was just going to tease you and flirt with you until you made a move. I wanted to lead you on until you tried to kiss me or you told me you loved me or something. Then I'd act disgusted, reject you, and humiliate you. But you wouldn't do it. You wouldn't take the bait. Even when I was practically throwing myself at you! So I went back to pretending I was asleep, so I could see what you'd do next. And what did you do? You stuck your face down there and smelled me. Tasted me. You're disgusting."

"I-I'm sorry," I stuttered. "I didn't know what I was doing. It was a mistake."

"A mistake?" she spat. "You violated me, Abigail. And then you had the audacity to ask me for help when you lost your job. So I thought up a new plan for revenge. I set you up with a stripper and took these photos. Then I made sure you could never work again. You're trapped here with me. I turned you into Rick's sex toy. And you thanked me for it."

Tears were streaming down my face. "I'm so sorry," I whispered. "I'll do anything to make it right."

She looked at me for a long moment, her eyes hard and full of contempt.

"Yes," she said. "You will."

"What else can I do?" I said. "I'll do anything, anything. I love you. Emily, I—I love you so much. I didn't know how to tell you." My words tumbled out of me. I had been so scared to make this confession for so long.

"All these years," she said. "I always had a weird feeling about you. I always knew you were weird about sex. Little did I know." Her voice was an icicle, dripping with disgust.

I didn't know what to say. I knew she was right. There was something deeply fucked up with me.

"Do you know what else I remember from that day?" she said. "I remember you begging me. You begged and begged to lick my pussy. Do you remember that?"

I could barely nod. The blood was rushing in my ears.

"It was the sweetest sound," she said. "I think I'd like to hear it again."

"W-what?" I stammered, not understanding.

She untied her thong and pulled it away. She threw it on the ground. I gasped. It was the first time I'd seen her pussy since that day, and it was even more beautiful than I remembered. Since then, she had removed all her pubic hair, and her skin looked so smooth, so pink it was almost glowing, and faintly glistening with her moisture.

"Beg, Abigail. Maybe this time I'll take pity on you."

"Please," I said. It was barely a whisper. I thought of that day—the remembered scent, the stolen taste. "Please let me lick your pussy," I whimpered.

"You call that begging?" she said. "Get on your knees."

I slid off the deck chair and sank to the ground beside her. She placed one bare foot on my shoulder to keep me from coming closer. Her eyes glittered.

"Please, Emily. Please, I'm begging you. I'll do anything, just please let me taste you. I love you. I need you. I need to please you."

"No. No, I don't think so." She started to close her legs. She was going to take her pussy away from me. It was so close and I was about to watch it slip away.

I put my hand on her thigh, keeping her from closing it. Her eyes flashed with fury at my insolence. I couldn't believe I was being so bold. But this was my last chance. I'd missed so many.

"I'll do whatever you want. Anything. I don't care what it is. I don't care about getting a job. I'm your slut. I'm Rick's slut. Let him use my ass, my tits, whatever you want. Take all the photos you want. Anything, I'll do anything. I just want to be with you. Just let me be with you."

"You really are pathetic," she said.

"Yes!" I said. "I'm pathetic! I'm a miserable slut. But I love you. Just let me love you."

She looked at me for a moment, then nodded.

"OK," was all she said.

She moved her foot from my shoulder to the back of my head and used it to pull me closer.

I leaned in and there was the scent I remembered so well. I was trembling. I was too overwrought to lick her or even kiss her at first. I buried my face against her pussy and just inhaled. I groaned, completely overwhelmed by the sensation.

I turned my face to the side and rubbed my cheek on her. I was gasping for breath and shaking all over.

"Oh," was all I could say. "Oh, god, god, god."

I rotated my head and rubbed my face across her going the other way, smearing her pussy across my nose, my lips, my whole face. She was wet. I wanted her wetness on me everywhere. I rubbed my other cheek on her. I rubbed my forehead on her.

Finally, breathlessly, I brought my lips to hers, kissing, kissing everywhere. Her lips were so puffy and smooth and soft, and they parted for my tongue. I dared to taste the moisture trickling out of her. Her clit was so pretty. I kissed it so many times. I lapped at her again and again like a starving animal. When I made her moan my body tingled with pleasure.

"That's nice," she said, sighing. She stroked my hair.

At last, I thought. At last, at last, at last.