Dance with the Devil

Story Info
Blonde Woman has a surprise encounter with a Buxom Brunette.
2.8k words
4.71
6.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow I love your costume!"

Michelle turned her head in the direction of the voice. A buxom brunette in skin tight pleather pants, a black lacey bra and some sort of harness and horns was smiling slyly at her, waiting for her to receive the compliment. She smiled at this curvy beauty.

"Thank you, I love yours too! What are you, like a dominatrix devil?"

The mystery brunette tilted her head to the side, eying the blonde gypsy up and down, sizing her up, "Yea something like that..."

The blonde dressed as a gypsy had curves like her, and she was tall like her. It was nice to find another tall curvaceous woman out at a Halloween bash like this one, amid all the younger skinny college girls, underdeveloped in their store-bought skimpy costumes.

The blonde looked like she wanted to say something else but didn't know what, so the brunette leaned in closer and said something to put her at ease.

"Can you read my fortune? What do you see for me?"

The blonde tilted her head back and laughed. When she tossed her head back she caught sight of the full moon and felt a zing through her whole body. She leaned in even closer to the gorgeous brunette. Her makeup was perfect, and she had on a creamy lip gloss that smelled good. She wondered if it tasted good too.

"I see power in your future.... Spontaneity. Passion."

She wasn't sure where those words came from but she spoke them with confidence, fully leaning into her Gypsy seer persona. Maybe she was actually speaking to herself with that reading.

The dominatrix devil went in for a swift hug - they were already standing so close anyways. It felt like the most natural thing in the world, two close girlfriends, leaning into each other on loud night out, sharing their appreciation and delight for each other. Just one beautiful woman recognizing her counterpart in another. It felt comfortable, like they'd done it a million times, but It also felt like something else too. Electrifying.

The blonde pulled back first.

"Well... see you in there!"

She turned back to her friends and the devil was left to her drink and her devices. Had Michelle not had her back turned, she would've seen the lust in her new friend's eyes, as she followed the curve of her lower back down to her plump and pert ass.

This was the first time in a while Michelle had been out since having the baby. And she had finally lost the last 20 pounds, so she was happy to say she felt sexy and happy in her body again. She felt like she had her hourglass shape again.

And she loved getting compliments from other curvy, beautiful women much more than getting them from men. When a compliment came from another beautiful woman, it had more weight. It was as if they were all part of this exclusive club - two members of the beautiful women VIP club.

One hour, one edible, and one set of dancing later, Michelle excused herself from her friends to go to the bathroom. Remembering the secret plush bathroom in the back of the venue, she set off to get a little reprieve and fluff her costume.

She took the funky little staircase in the back up the 6 steps and around to the corner to the powder room on the second floor. The venue was sometimes used as a performance space and open mic, so this small private bathroom was often used as a dressing room, with its plush velvet chaise lounge set up across from the wall of sinks and oversized mirrors. The mood lighting was a milky orange hue, like just enough candlelight to see.

No one was in the girl's room as she turned to lock the door. She then lifted her Gypsy skirt, kicked off her shoes and wiggled out of her ripped up fishnet stockings, dabbing herself dry and reveling in the refreshing cool breeze on her legs. She lifted one leg onto the velvet couch and posed, admiring her long, freshly shaved slender leg in the mirror.

What was it about dim lighting that makes you feel so damn sexy? That coupled with the rush of getting lost inside a costume, losing yourself in your character for the night, she felt like she was just beginning to reclaim her feminine power.

She was a mother now, so she was still figuring out how to be both maternal and sexual. Her husband had all but abandoned the sexual side of her. Once she had asked him to lick her a few months after the baby was born, after not receiving any oral for the entire pregnancy...

She stared at herself in the mirror. That was a disappointing memory. He had turned her down, saying he wanted to be in the mood and spring it on her rather than be asked. She could understand that. Passion. Spontaneity.

She had wanted exactly those two things from him in the moment, not rejection and a promise for another time. The longer they'd been together, the less and less he had taken the time to really pleasure her. Gone were the days when he used to lick her until she came, stiffening with every pluck of his tongue. He used to stop in the middle of a lovemaking session and lick her vigorously until she shook with pleasure. He used to love to lick her, to suck her clit harder and harder until she cried out, clutching his head hard as she bucked her hips in her wild orgasm.

Without realizing it, she was slowly creeping her hand down and under her panties, circling her curious pussy with two fingers, staring wantonly at her own reflection. She let her strap fall from her shoulder as she sat down and slowly leaned back on the chaise lounge, spreading her legs a little bit wider.

Her reflection stared back at her. She looked sexy and not at all like herself - or the woman she had been lately. Her right nipple started to peek out the top of her shirt as she continued to circle her clitoris slowly... all of a sudden, she stopped.

What am I doing? Get it together, Michelle. She straightened up and gave herself one last nod in the mirror. Get back out there and have fun. With that, she turned to leave, unlocking and pushing the heavy door back into the hallway. She ran right into the dominatrix devil.

"Oh! It's you!"

"It's you."

She stood alone in the small dimly light hallway. Michelle instinctively took a step back, beckoning the brunette to come into the bathroom with her. Besides, women went to the loo all the time with girlfriends - and this woman was her newest friend.

Without missing a beat, the buxom brunette took a step through the door and locked it behind her. In the next moment she had her hands on the blonde's face and in her hair, kissing her urgently.

It happened so fast, and yet it happened in slow motion. In one fluid motion she walked in, locked the door, took a step towards her, and opened her mouth to her. She tasted like liquor and cherries and her tongue was soft and pink.

After a couple of slow open kisses, Michelle started to really open her mouth wide to this mystery sex magnet. They sucked and rubbed their tongues together in a way that made her stomach flip over and her pussy tingle and throb. She had forgotten how much she loved deep kissing.

"I wanted to do that since I first saw you."

"I think I did too... I just didn't know it yet."

The two girls fell into each other again, moving together fluidly. Her hand on her ass pulling her closer, while the other hand grabbed and tugged on the base of her hair, exposing her mouth and throat to the wanton devil.

They pressed their tits together and felt their nipples harden as they grinded together, still locked in a deep kiss. Their tongues continued to massage each other, twisting and rubbing inside each other's mouths with a lilting curiosity that intensified with ever lick. It felt like they had done this move a thousand times.

Michelle felt her back push up against the counter, in the space between the two sinks. The Devil dominatrix picked her up by her ass cheeks and placed her on the edge of the counter, so that she was sitting on the high counter, feet dangling and knees spread apart recklessly, their two hips aligned with each other. The brunette pressed herself between her legs, tugging handfuls of her Gypsy slut's hair by the base of her neck, popping her titties out the top of her shirt in the process.

The lusty brunette immediately caught her little pink nipple in her mouth with her teeth, grabbing and squeezing her round breast at the same time. She had the perfect little handful. Michelle gasped as she felt a zing surge through her pussy as she felt the brunette's teeth softly chewing on her nipple. She threw her head back and moaned.

The sound of her beautiful, vulnerable moans made the devil flutter with passion. This girl was so open and so raw. So much untapped sexual energy. She was enthralled with this sexy, curvaceous blonde. Her mind was moving slower than her hands and mouth. All she knew was she had to have this woman. She had to spread her pussy open and taste her.

The buxom brunette dropped her head a little further, pushing the blonde's torso back even more into the gilded mirror behind her. She started hiking her skirt up while she rubbed her hands along the upside of her thighs. Her skin felt soft and hot to the touch. She ran her hands up the length of her inner thigh and grabbed her throbbing pussy over her panties with one strong palm, pressing her thumb into the very center of her.

Her touch was firm but teasing - exactly how a woman likes it. Figures another woman would know how to touch her just the way she liked it.

They moved together for a few breathes, her warm firm hand still grabbing and prodding her throbbing warm pussy. The devil standing at the edge of the counter, the blonde wrapping her long legs around the hips of her lusty new best friend, laying almost flat on the counter, arching her back as she grinded her pussy into her friend's squeezing hand.

"Ahhh that feels so fucking good.." she breathed out as she opened her legs even wider to give her lover even more open access to her pleasure.

The buxom brunette started to slow down to take in the sex appeal of this unreal creature. Her eyelids were half closed and she looked like the most seductive woman she had ever seen.

With a wave of lust, she pushed her knees apart wider and dove her head down to bury it in her new friend's pussy. She pulled her red lacy panties to the side with two hooked fingers, spread her pussy lips open, pressed her flat tongue to the very core of her, and licked her sweet pussy over and over and over and over again.

Her tongue was soft but the way she licked was so fucking hard. Michelle moaned out at the feeling of this wanton sex goddess' firm tongue on her wet pussy. She felt electrified and could feel her orgasm building rapidly with every eager lick. Damn this girl knew was she was doing.

She felt her eyes roll back as she recklessly reached to grab onto this sexy slut's head, pulling her even closer into the center of her, grinding her throbbing clit on her perfect pink tongue.

She felt herself gushing from the inside out, wetting the walls of her pussy. The brunette carefully pushed two fingers up inside her and started to pull them in and out, in rhythm with every lick, getting them all juicy and wet from her new lover's pussy. Her hole was so delicate and sensitive but she could tell she could really take a pounding when the vibe was right.

She hardened her tongue and increased the speed of the circles she was spelling on her new friend's pussy, as she fucked her tight little hole with her slick fingers, all while the blonde continued to respond in gasps and moans.

"Damn, girl just like that...just like that," she managed to say. Her voice sounded deeper and hoarser. She felt her eyes rolling back in her head with every tantalizing lick and prod from this thick goddess.

"You're gonna make me fucking cum so hard... all over your pretty mouth..."

With that she opened her eyes to peek at the lusty brunette sucking on her clit. Her tongue was so soft but her pressure was so unbelievably hard. It was the perfect amount of pressure and exactly how she wanted to be eaten.

She placed one hand behind her on the counter and one on the back of the brunette's head and started grinding her hips into her eager mouth, fully fucking her face with her wet throbbing pussy. She bucked her hips wildly, pushing her swollen clit deep into her new friend's face. She pressed her throbbing clit hard onto her soft open mouth that was still desperately lapping and spelling circles on her pulsating pussy.

They stayed locked in this position for a few more moments, Michelle grinding her pussy on the devil's perfect little mouth, riding her tongue and feeling the waves of euphoria getting ready to flush through her entire system.

Just then, the lusty brunette closed her lips around her swollen clit as she pressed her tongue to the center of her raw throbbing pussy and sucked. Hard.

"Oh fuck yes...Suck my pussy just like that..ahhhh, " she breathed out as she dug her fingers into the back of her slut's head, jerking her chin upward and thrusting her sucking mouth deeper into her throbbing cunt. With one final deep grind of her pussy on her new lover's mouth, she came all over her slutty pink tongue.

Her orgasm shattered and rocked her whole body, flushing her skin hot, and sending convulsions spreading out from the center of her through the tips of her toes and through the crown of her head. She hadn't cum that fucking hard in years.

She opened her eyes and watched her slutty new best friend finishing her off. She had her eyes on her eyes but never took her sweet slutty tongue off her perfect pussy.

Michelle eased up on her grip and fell into the mirror behind her, collapsing and heaving in her bliss. The brunette slowed down the circles she was licking but she kept her mouth on the delicious blonde.

She tasted like coconut and her swollen clit was soft and pulsating. She felt as if they were melded together in that moment, tongue and clit, pulsing and throbbing together as she finished her earth-shattering orgasm.

In the moments after, they breathed together, trying to come back to reality and collect themselves.

"Let me do you now..." the blonde breathed, knowing she had no idea what to do as she had never done anything like this with another woman before, but knowing she wanted to try.

The brunette smiled. What a sweetheart. This gorgeous sexy woman just had an insanely intense orgasm and now she wanted to return the favor. Women are eternal people pleasers.

"Honey... u see how tight these pants are. I ain't takin these off til I'm home. No, this was all about you, sweet girl. I just wanted to fuck you with my tongue since the second I saw you. I couldn't help myself."

With that, the lusty brunette slowly pulled the blonde off the counter so that she was standing in front of her, their nipples brushing against each other once more as they fell into another deep kiss.

The blonde felt her pussy throb again as she massaged the brunette's soft pink tongue with hers. Fuck, their mouths fit so perfectly together.

"Come on, your friends will be looking for you," the brunette's words finally reached the blonde's ears as she opened her eyes, taking in the sight of her buxom secret lover. Together they left the sexy bathroom, walked down the stairs arm in arm like old friends, and parted ways at the base.

When Michelle got home that night, she found a scrap of paper with a number on it tucked into her panties. Seven digits and two x's marked the paper, sending waves of lust through the blonde's body. She felt guilty having this woman's number, but she knew not having it was even worse. She needed to see her slutty new best friend again, very, very soon.