Abigail and the Broken Pump Pt. 01

Story Info
A desperate mother gets some nursing help.
936 words
4.35
26.4k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rp_slut
rp_slut
29 Followers

It was 11:30 at night and Abigail was frustrated. At 37, her second child was nothing like the dream the first one was. He woke up several times, feeding him was hard as he didn't latch and she was overproducing. She sat there in the dimly lit living room, trying hard to get the breast pump to work. She fumbled with the device, unplugged it and then plugged it back to no avail.

"God..." she said to herself, developing a little bit of sweat on her forehead as her luck didn't change. There was a little 'whirr' once which made her eyes light up and then it died again.

She settled back into her oversized chair, pulled out her phone, tied her hair up into a bun and googled 'breast pump not working'. There were several articles that came up and a few videos. She was looking for a silver bullet and there wasn't any. She swallowed, letting out a half moan as she felt her breasts full and needing to be emptied. The tired mother raised her arms, anxiety driving her actions. Her faded gray sleeveless tee rose with her arms, showing the glimpse of her belly and the white pyjama shorts she had on. She licked her lips nervously and fiddled with the pump again. Her hands were now clammy, making it slip all around. "Fuck!" she growled and hit the bottom of the pump with her palm once and then again. She looked up at the shadow and it was Jillian.

The skinny au pair was dressed down, the short pink t shirt she had on was crumpled and barely came down to her waist, the bottom of her white panties visible.

"You ok, Abi?" the young blonde asked, giving her a look that was a mix of concern and being bemused at her predicament.

"This..." Abigail replied, looking down at the breast pump she held in her hand, a forlorn expression on her own face. "It doesn't work!"

"The breast pump?" Jillian asked and got down on one knee, to inspect, taking it from Abigail. With her tee now bunched around her waist, she tried the exact same things that had just been unsuccessful and looked up, with a puzzled expression, met with the anxious look from Abigail.

"Did you google it?" Jillian asked, her tone slightly sarcastic.

The response from Abigail was a glare and a sharp "Yes!"

Abigail was a sweet woman, a yes person, a people person and this wasn't typical for her.

She let out another groan, leaning back, her mind spinning as she sat in silence, feeling the pressure from those milk filled jugs literally weighing down her chest.

Jillian saw a wet spot appear on the front of the older woman's shirt, right over where her nipple was and then the same on the other. "Oh God, Abi" she said, one hand covering her mouth as she was down on both knees now.

"What?" Abigail asked and looked down. "Shit!" She sat back in her chair and she looked at her au pair knowing the 19 year old wasn't used to her words ever being anything but classy. Jillian shook her head, trying to let her know it was ok and that she understood.

"What do I do???" she said, pleading for help.

"Can I...see?" Jillian asked, leaning in a little.

Abigail swallowed, and nodded, raising her top, one one side over one of her full breast, and then the second, the friction making her moan.

Jillian scooted forward and reached for the breasts that the bothered mother had on display. She used one hand to touch, making sure she was gentle, letting Abigail get used to the touch before she cradled one. She looked up at Abigail wondering if she also was equally impressed with how heavy and warm it felt. "God..." Abigail said, squirming a little. The touch was comforting but also made her body react by readying itself for nursing now that her breast was feeling it being felt up.

Jillian squeezes gently on the underside, and milk flowed. She gasped as the white liquid flowed from the big orb in her hand and Abigail let out a little moan "Oh God..." Their eyes met and the au pair leaned in some more and squeezed again, making Abigail moan some more. Jillian smiled and said softly "I'm gonna try n fix this, k?" She bent her neck and looked down at the breast that she was cradling and squeezing, milk leaking through the nipple. Abigail simply nodded. They both knew what was going to happen but it was unspoken. Abigail squirmed a little, in anticipation and moved forward, encouraging Jillian to latch.

And she did...Jillian opened her mouth and enveloped it around the nipple. She held it in there, adjusting her mouth, and used her tongue to gently lick around it. Abigail moaned "JIlly..." and Jillian looked up. Their eyes met and Jillian closed her eyes and then opened them again as if to tell Abigail that relief was near. She sucked while her hand squeezed on the heavy underside of the breast, coaxing the milk flow.

And it flowed...the warm milk filled Jillian's mouth quickly enough for her to let some escape out of the corners of her mouth while she gulped. They settled into a rhythm, Jillian, doe eyed and looking into Abigail's desperate gaze, and Abigail letting out half moans of relief and half of confused arousal. They both sat there, Abigail holding up her shirt with one hand, her other caressing the side of Jillian's face.

End Part 1

rp_slut
rp_slut
29 Followers