All Comments on 'Abigail and the Broken Pump Pt. 03'

by rp_slut

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So Far So Good!

Keep going it is an interesting read, can't wait to see where it goes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

oh please continue. I thought sure Daniel was going to walk in on them, glad he didn't at least not yet. I enjoyed how you had them dress there at the end of the day, hope to see more of that maybe even in the morning. good read, good work. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Daniel should get Jillian pregnant, then the au pair can return the favour with Abigail. The two women taking it in turns to breast feed each other would be insanely hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

The increased length is especially appreciated. I think this is going in a great direction and won’t share my opinion, I believe an author should do what they want. I look forward to the next chapter.

cyberdude6226cyberdude6226almost 4 years ago
Hot story

This was a really hot part. Looking forward for more.

@mattenw, thia is a story. Please don't try to find a moral line here or else 95% of the stories on this site would never occur.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I like it

I really like what you have done so far, but I think at some point you're going to have to have them have a conversation because they don't seem to want the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love this story. Jillian seducing her employer,.although liking the maternal direction from Jillian. It is very hot.

Thought Daniel was going to come down and catch them, not sire if this will happen or for you to keep this just between Abigail and Jillian.

Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That made me thirsty !

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Love it, can't wait for more. It's been a while ........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrp_slut@rp_slut
Created a profile mostly for roleplay but spring 2020 gave me time to write. Most of my stories have some element of a biographical element to them with a liberal dose of dramatization, sexualization and general fantasy development of those situations. I'd love your feedbac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES