Abigail in Trouble Ch. 01: The Business Dinner

Story Info
Abigail attracts personal attention, and loses something.
14.6k words
4.49
108.6k
183

Part 1 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abigail's father ran a local city business. It was a professional outfit, supplying services generally to large company headquarters. What those services were, Abigail didn't quite understand. Her father was slightly evasive about it. She knew he employed a lot of women, so she presumed it was for secretarial or admin assistance services or something like that. But what was for sure, was that it was doing quite well.

One day her father mentioned that there was a city dinner for many business leaders. As one of the dinner sponsors, he saw it as an opportunity to drum up some more clients with sale speak. But he didn't have a partner to go with (Mum had died when Abigail was quite young and he hadn't remarried). Then he pondered aloud whether taking his 18-year old daughter along as his partner would be something she would like to do.

"It would help me out," he said, "for the sake of appearances. Most people know I have a daughter and not a wife and I'll introduce you, so there won't be any misunderstanding or problem. What do you think?"

Abby wasn't too keen on attending a posh and boring business dinner full of important people, but she felt she had to help her father out on this one, so she agreed, but in truth, she felt a little apprehensive about the idea. She would have preferred to go with a friend or two, but that wouldn't do. Sure, her father would look after her, but she had a feeling that with his business, he would be running off to talk to various people during the evening, leaving her to fend for herself and get bored.

******

To give herself more self confidence, she decided to dress really well, but on reflection, she had to admit that she had probably overdone it a bit. Quite a bit. Well, quite a lot more than a bit actually. She spent the afternoon in the hairdressers giving her wavy dark brown hair a "posh" but attractive look as it fell around her shoulders, curling at the ends with several tendrils trailing near her face. She had her legs and bikini-line waxed and used some cream to remove the remainder of her pubic hair leaving her mound soft and smooth.

She decided to wear her posh cocktail dress although it was probably shorter than strictly required. It was an elegant black strapless number with a high, narrow waist, knee length skirt which flared out loosely, a low back and a scooped front. To show off her legs, she wore sheer black deep lace stockings held up by garter straps.

These were clipped to the piéce de la resistance which was an expensive black lace and satin strapless basque. It had front ties and a tightly laced back, narrow waist cinched tight, lacy underwired cups that held her large breasts up and together and just covered her nipples. There was a frill of a small lace skirt just above the lace garter trim. Over the garter strap ensemble, she slipped on a flimsy pair of black satin lace edged, low front, high leg delicate panties with little ties on the hips. Once the dress was on, the centre lace of the basque was just visible in the scooped front of the dress in her cleavage.

To round off the outfit she wore slip on heeled shoes - not too tall, but enough to lift her calves slightly and to present her body better, and a silver pendant necklace resting high on her chest, with matching earrings. The overall effect was stunning, but she didn't quite realise just how stunning and desirable she looked. Even in her naivety she was glad to wrap an elegant long black women's coat about her shoulders as she waited for her father.

Her father had arranged to be there to take her to the venue, a large mansion out of town, and she was beginning to worry that he had forgotten her as she touched up her make-up. But then the phone rang. It was her father explaining that he was still in the office, that he would change and go straight from there, and that he had sent a car to collect her and take her to the venue. She protested that she didn't want to go alone, but he assured her that he would meet her there.

Shortly after his phone call, the car arrived. It was a large, executive car and the driver had a uniform complete with cap. He held the door open as she swished down the steps and glided into the luxurious back of the car. The driver greeted her with an "Evening Miss" which she acknowledged. As the car progressed towards the dinner venue she wondered who was going to be there and where her father would meet her; hopefully at the entrance.

When the car drew up to the large mansion entrance, her father was nowhere to be seen. She was ushered up the steps and welcomed inside. A butler offered to take her coat, but she was still feeling a bit nervous and she declined. As she progressed into the expansive entrance hall she was greeted and acknowledged by many of the people already there. Most of the people there were men. There were a few women, all over forty or so, and all in business suits, and she was thinking of how appropriate her attire was.

It was certainly not the case that all the men had their wives in tow as her father had implied. In fact if all the women were there on business grounds (as they appeared to be), she must be the ONLY one there as a partner. She held her long coat tight around her shoulders, hiding her dress from curious eyes. The men were a variety of ages, mainly in dinner suits. Many admired her and smiled towards her. Maybe people did know who she was after all. But where was her father? She wandered amongst the reception rooms looking for him, feeling a bit apprehensive and unsure of herself.

"Looking for someone Miss?" a deep but friendly voice echoed behind her. She turned to see a tall, well built man in an expensive suit of about late 30s maybe early 40s.

"I was looking for my father who is supposed to meet me here" she explained. She introduced herself and the man beamed with recognition.

"Well John told us he had a daughter, but never mentioned quite how beautiful she was".

She blushed and lowered her head, appreciative of the comment but feeling self conscious, clutched her coat around her shoulders. He introduced himself as Roger, a client of her father's, but she didn't recognise the name. Then he explained that her father was likely to be late, and suggested that he looked after her until he arrived. Before she could decline and as if to confirm her acceptance, he grabbed a glass of wine from a passing waiter and offered it to her, in a way she couldn't refuse.

Smiling, she extended her arm to take the glass and as she did her coat opened a little and he immediately caught a glimpse of her dress, admiring the low front and decided he wanted to see more.

What he knew but she didn't, was that her father was not planning on attending the dinner at all, but instead, had agreed to let Roger "escort" his daughter as a sweetener for a bid deal.

"Well, she certainly looks sweet", Roger thought to himself. As she sipped her wine nervously, he tried to put her at ease, pointing out important people about the place and briefly introducing her to one or two other men. They all smiled at her in a friendly way and she was starting to feel more at ease with her impromptu chaperone. Then the gong for dinner went, and since they had seen no sign of her father, Roger offered to take her through to the dining room.

As guests filed into the posh dining room, a butler offered "Can I take your coat Miss?" She was about to refuse again, but Roger slipped it off her shoulders, drew it around her back and folding it, handed it to the butler. Then, turning to admire his "charge" he drew in his breath as he looked the young beauty up and down.

"Well that certainly is a great improvement" he complimented her. "What a shame to hide yourself underneath that coat."

She blushed again, trying to downplay her appearance and wishing she had brought a large handbag to hide behind. What he actually thought was "Bloody hell! What a looker! She's gorgeous! I'm not letting her out of my site tonight." He quickly, but not obviously noted her figure, well presented in the dress, her high narrow waist, the flair on the knee length skirt, the smooth, nylon clad legs, but most notably her large breasts held offered up by the strapless support. She looked ravishing.

One or two other men raised their eyebrows in appreciation of the young beauty revealed as they filed into the dining room. Roger ushered her in ahead of him, so that he could check out her nice pert bottom in its slightly flared skirt. Roger made sure that she sat next to him (she suspected he had displaced whoever had originally been about to sit there, but he did it subtly, and nobody complained).

She sat on his right and throughout the meal he ensured that she was well attended to, even pouring her more wine himself. What she didn't notice was that he had slipped a couple of "enhancing" pills into her glass with the move.

During the meal she kept her eyes averted, except to glance up to see if her father was entering, so she didn't quite pick up on the appreciative glances that most of the men sat nearby were giving her. She relaxed a little as the wine (and the drug) took some effect, but stayed very quiet. Roger took every opportunity to surreptitiously check her out. By the time the meal ended he was determined to get to know her better. Much better.

The after-dinner speeches were boring, but thankfully brief. Then the host announced the music for the evening and people started leaving for the ballroom where a live band were soon to start their set.

Roger escorted her through to the ballroom, and en-route she excused herself to "powder her nose". She had not brought a handbag of any sort; her only personals were in her coat, but the rest rooms were well stocked. Meanwhile, Roger took the opportunity to network with the manor house management and make some arrangements with the pretext of looking for her father, but returned to hover around the ladies until she emerged looking fresh and radiant. Her heels kept her back straight and her breasts pushed up and out.

In the ballroom the lights had been dimmed considerably and the band was playing loudly from a stage at the far end. Roger told her that her father had still not arrived and offered her his arm and led her through. She was slightly nervous that he had taken on his unofficial escort role so seriously, especially as she was sure she hadn't actually agreed, but he seemed friendly enough, and there was no one else there that she knew.

She expressed a strong reluctance in dancing so he suggested they watched the band from the side near the front. Where he actually steered her to, was a doorway alcove in the side of the ballroom to the side of the stage, largely obscured by the speakers and other equipment, and particularly badly lit. She felt strangely secure just standing there next to this man she hardly knew, watching the band who were actually quite good.

Roger offered to get her another drink, addressing her face and taking a sneak peek down her front, but she declined, thinking she must keep her wits about her.

At one point, she heard a noise and stepped out from the alcove, in case it was her father, but she couldn't spot him. As she stepped backwards to where she was, she accidentally backed up against a warm, solid figure: Roger. He was delighted that she had backed into him, even if it was inadvertently.

By the time she realised and tried to move forward again, he had slid his large hands around her waist, holding her gently but firmly in place. She moved her hands onto his wrists to prise them off her, but he was too strong. She quizzically turning her face sideways and looked up at him, but he just smiled down at her reassuringly and held her firmly against his front.

He could feel her bottom nicely nestled against his crotch and he felt a stirring in his loins. He could feel her heartbeat quicken as she struggled slightly to get free, but then stood still as she finally accepted his hold as protective, nothing more, and let his arms be. She still held his wrists, ready to prise them open and escape from his hold at the first opportunity. Roger could sense this, so he held her firmly to him, leaning her back towards him slightly so that her naked shoulders leant back onto his chest.

Because he was that much taller than her, he had a wonderful view over her shoulder down her front to the visible tops of her breasts, held tightly by the scooped dress front and he could also see more of the edge of the lace bra (or whatever it was) cupping and lifting the beautiful shapes up towards him. Her exposed bosom and cleavage rose and fell with her slight alarm at being trapped in a stranger's arms.

After a while she calmed down a bit, listening to the loud band. He shifted his grip slightly on her waist and hips, and began to move against her bottom, shifting her slightly back and forth in time to the slow beat, causing her skirt to slip across her bottom. She thought he was just reacting to the music, but actually he was rubbing her pert bottom against his growing bulge. He grew harder and twisted her hips as he started grinding against her.

She suddenly realised what he was doing and squeaked at him as she tried anew to prise his hands off her hips and step forward away from him. When this failed, she reached her hands awkwardly behind her to push back at him. As she did this, she wriggled and squirmed her bottom against his groin, further swelling his growing hardness. He enjoyed watching her squirm in his gentle but firm hold, but he felt she would soon break free.

He glanced around to see if they were being observed, but thanks to the very low lighting for this song and the clutter of equipment around, they could not easily be seen. Then a smoke machine belched out copious amounts of thick fake smoke from either side of the stage, billowing into the alcove, completely enshrouding them. Roger made his move.

Because her arms were slightly behind her as she continued to push back against him, he easily grabbed her wrists firmly and pulled them behind her back. He turned her around, pushing her gently but insistently against the back wall of the alcove and she squealed into the corner.

He held her arms so that the elbows touched with one hand, while his other grabbed a black leather strap that he had stashed on a speaker earlier. She struggled weakly against him, his groin pressing her into her bottom keeping her captive against the wall as he bent her elbows inwards across her back so that her lower arms were horizontal, overlapped them in the middle and wrapped the strap around the horizontal portion of her arms, close to the elbows.

Her squeals of alarm were muffled in the corner of the alcove and drowned out by the loud music as he tightened the strap, holding her arms secure. Then he produced another strap and wrapped it around her arms just above her elbows, keeping everything tight and secure. She was so surprised at what he was doing that she actually forgot to scream, and just tugged at the bindings holding her arms.

He patted her bottom then turned her around to face him. She looked up into his face in surprise and anguish as his eyes devoured her. The angle of her bound arms pinned behind her had curved her back and thrust her chest up and out. Her beautiful breasts were offered up to him as if begging for attention. They strained at the strapless dress and lace cups underneath, heaving up and down with her quickened breathing.

"Let me go please" she meekly pleaded with him.

But he just smiled down at her and she watched in horror as he produced a ball gag and inserted into her gasping mouth. He lifted her hair and strapped the gag firmly around her head, letting her hair fall back down to cover the back. She was scared now; silenced by the ball gag with her arms tightly bound behind her, exposing her neck, throat and tops of her breasts. She now wished she had worn something less revealing.

As the smoke began to clear, he opened the door in the alcove and steered her out with his hands on her hips. She didn't want to go, but had no choice as he pushed her. He held her bound shoulders and walked her along a dimly lit corridor, then up some stairs at the back of the mansion. Once upstairs, he guided her along several plush empty corridors until they came to a large door. He opened it and gently pushed her inside the blackness before turning and locking the door behind them.

He stood behind her with his hands on her shoulders in the dark, listening to her stricken breathing and feeling her heave in anticipation. He slid his hands down her naked arms, then moved to her sides and slid down to her waist. She held still as he moved his large hands down to her hips, grinding her bottom back against his hardness. She gave a little mew as his hardness rubbed into the cleft of her bottom in the dark. Then his hands pressed down the front of her dress over her thighs, pulling her upright against him. One arm went up around her front, just under her breasts, holding her tight while the other pressed her skirt inwards between her legs.

She weakly tried to wriggle free from his firm hold as his hand delved between her legs from the front, pushing her skirt against her flimsy underwear. He insinuated his fingers against her, feeling her soft warmth even through the material of the dress skirt. His other arms hefted up under her breasts, feeling their weight. She squirmed in his hold, mewling into the gag, unable to see anything. Then he leant back and switched the lights on.

They were in a huge, plush bedroom. There was much soft furnishings and furniture arrayed around, but the room was dominated by a large four poster bed. She started to think that she really was in trouble now, but still had faith that her father would look for her and rescue her, so she decided to not fight Roger and risk his anger.

He leant her back against his front, admiring the wonderful view down to the tops of her heaving breasts. Her lovely innocent eyes looked back at him as he placed both his hands on her waist, then moved them up to cup underneath her full firm breasts. They felt wonderful and she gasped into the gag as he moulded his hands over the large yielding shapes. He squeezed and fondled her young breasts through the dress and underwear, feeling her heave and squirm in his grasp.

His powerful loins circulated into her back, his rigid tool rubbed up and down the cleft of her bottom, sliding the dress material across her skin. She closed her eyes in anguish as he mauled her wonderful breasts, squeezing the roundness up and out and teasing the tips beneath. His lips came down softly on her shoulder and kissed sideways to her neck and the side of her face.

Then he released her, nudging her bottom with a thrust of his groin, and she suddenly took a step forward to hold her balance. She turned to face him, meeting his greedy eyes, and making her edge backwards away from him. He devoured her with his eyes, seeing her resplendent in her party outfit with her ball gag, her arms tied behind her, thrusting her breasts up and out.

"You are quite the most delectable creature I have ever seen," he said, advancing on her.

She edged back until her progress was stopped by the back of the large sofa which pressed into the small of her back.

He was up to her in a stride, hands on her waist, and his neck bending to kiss her bare shoulders, then as he bent, working lower. He bobbed down in front of her as his lips kissed across her collarbone and throat. His kisses worked down to the rising shapes of her breasts, gently kissing the incredibly soft skin, swelling tight as it emerged from the confines of the dress.

His hands slid down the sides of her dress, over her hips, down her legs to the hem at her knees. She pressed herself against the sofa, trying to back off from him, but only succeeding in pinning her arms closer to her back hence thrusting her breasts into his lips as his hands touched her stocking clad legs and smoothed down the lovely shapes.