Abigail in Trouble Ch. 01: The Business Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lifted her off him and there was a nice squelch as his bell-end slipped out of her wet pussy. He swivelled her over to the side and pushed her down beside him on the couch, so that she fell back onto some cushions positioned over one arm at the end of the sofa, her arms pinned behind her and her legs on either side of his torso. He looked up her legs to her exposed pussy and smiled. "Let's give you something to keep you entertained while I get everything else ready."

He retrieved the large vibrator and she whimpered behind the gag as he applied the end of the vibrator at her pussy entrance. He teased her with it, running it over her puffy lips and then pushed inward and slipped the vibrator into her love tunnel. He pushed it all the way in until she squeaked as she felt it bottom out at full depth inside her.

Holding it firmly in place he tugged the two sides of her panties back to the centre and over the end, so that the flimsy material held it deep inside her. He extracted himself from between her legs, then moved her feet together before looping rope around her ankles and just above her knees, tying them tightly and leaving her immobile.

Then he turned both vibrators on to medium. She squealed into the gag as they worked their magic together deep inside her again. She squirmed and wriggled in her bondage, but couldn't get free, or even wriggle herself off the sofa.

He watched her while he kicked off his shoes and then went into the en-suite bathroom to get some things. Shortly he returned and he went over to the four-poster bed and arranged some pillows on it. He placed two large soft pillows straight down the centre 2/3 the way up, overlapping, then another one across, about 2/3 up, making a cross shaped pillow.

He went to get a drink from the corner, watching her squirm and whimper in her skimpy lace strapless basque with her breasts threatening to pop out of the underwired lacy cups, while the two vibrators worked their magic deep up inside her helpless young body.

Then he decided it was high time for some relief and fulFILment. Keeping her tightly tied, he hauled her up into a sitting position, and then hoisted her over his shoulder in a fireman's lift. She squealed as the vibrators shifted inside her because of the changed angle of her body, rubbing against new parts. Her full breasts hung down behind him and because of the angle, her nipples were nearly exposed to his shirt back. He carried her over to the side of the bed and lay her flat on it on her front, along one side. Her skimpy panties just covered her sexy bottom seductively.

He decided to rearrange her arms a bit. He untied the loops around her waist, but left the rope under her. He untied the remaining rope holding her arms and wrists together, and she tried to moved them clear and push herself sideways off the bed, but he bent her arms towards each other and held both her wrists together in one hand.

He tied one end of the rope loop tightly around one of her wrists and pulled the rope from the other side, pinning her arm tightly to her body. Then he wrapped the other end around her other wrist and tightened the loop in front of her waist before tying it off. Now her arms were tied wrapped one above the other around the back of her torso, kind of making her hug herself from behind.

He wrapped two ropes at each end around the horizontal section of her arms where they overlapped, and some more between each wrist and the opposite forearm, keeping everything secure and tight. Her arms were now tightly pinned into her back and close to her body, keeping them immobile and there was no way she could get them free. The upper part of her body was now pretty helpless.

He rolled her over to the pillows in the centre of the bed, so that she lay on her back, further trapping her arms helplessly beneath her. Her head tipped back at the top of the pillow pile. Her bottom was raised slightly by the pillows at the bottom. The position of her arms pinned tightly behind her, and the pillow across her back both forced her back to arch up, thrusting her large young breasts up towards the ceiling. Her erect nipples were clearly visible, just covered by the lace, pushing against the material, as her breasts were lifted into enticing peaks by the underwiring. She lay there, squirming slightly, feeling very vulnerable.

The vibrators continued to buzz gently inside her bottom and pussy, keeping her in a constant state of deep arousal. He untied her ankles and knees and holding her stockinged feet still in their high heels, he moved them apart slightly. He gazed up her shapely legs, past the deep lace stocking tops and up to the flimsy black silk covering her young pussy, with the vibrator trapped within.

He stood at the end of the bed, looking up between her legs as he undressed completely. She thought he was right there and so didn't bother trying to mover he legs, even though they were no longer tied together. Her head was tipped back and her breasts rose and fell, thrust upwards, and so she didn't notice him undressing.

Then he knelt on the bed between her ankles, and started kissing his way up the inside of one leg. He held it gently as he kissed up the soft flesh encased in the sheer stockings, rocking her leg outward and nudging it to the side at her thighs as he progressed upwards. He kissed over the deep lace trim then she gasped slightly from behind the tight gag as his lips pressed wetly but gently on the ultra soft skin of her inner thigh above the stocking top. He kissed higher all the way up to her panties, then she gasped again as he planted a kiss on her pussy through her panties, over her clit, above the end of the vibrator.

He withdrew back, then started repeating the move on the other side. He kissed his way up her other leg, again spreading her thigh to the side, until he had worked his way back up to her panties. He lay forward between her spread thighs, bending her knees back and wider to the side to give him good access to her pussy. He brought his face nearer and started kissing and licking over her damp panties around the end of the vibrator, pressing against her spread pussy lips, savouring the smell and taste. She wriggled meekly, making little mewing noises as he teased her with his lips and tongue.

Still licking and kissing her, he reached up to the sides of her panties under the frilly edge of the basque, where the little bows on her hips kept her panties together, and tugging gently, released her panties at her hips. He drew the free ends on each side down her legs, drawing the material down at the front over her smooth soft mound and peeled them from her sodden pussy, exposing her clit and the end of the vibrator. He drew the flimsy material of her panties all the way down between her legs, then tugged sharply, pulling the rest of the material from between her bum cheeks.

Her young pussy was now fully exposed. He sniffed the damp silky fabric of her damp panties, then tossed it aside as returned his tongue to her slit. She moaned loudly into the gag as he ran his warm wet tongue firmly up her slit, nudging over the end of the vibrator and resting on the erect nubbin of her clit. He swirled his tongue around the throbbing pink bud, strumming it anew and making her writhe and moan and her tits heave with her deep breaths.

He teased her mercilessly for a while, trying to get her to emit new yelps whimpers and squeals from behind the gag. She was held helplessly captive and her body was being forced to endure new and strange pleasures that she couldn't understand.

He switched the butt-plug vibrator to full then grabbed the end of the larger vibrator. He turned it to max, then started sliding it in and out of her, pumping her, as his wet tongue lashed her clit. She squealed loudly as he attached her on three sensitive fronts, quickly building her pleasure towards the precipice of her first orgasm, so far cruelly denied her tonight.

Her eyes were closed tightly as she concentrated on the feelings generated deep within her most intimate and sensitive parts, and her head tossed slightly from side to side and her back arched up as she strained against her bonds. He could feel her whole body quivering as waves of tingling arousal drove her inexperienced teenage body towards a cliff-edge of intense pleasure without letting her fall over the edge itself.

As before, he teased her closer and closer to the brink, but just before he felt her passed the point of no return, he stopped. He switched the vibrator off and pulled on it, sliding it completely out of her and discarding it. She groaned loudly, whether from frustration or relief, he couldn't tell. He slurped his tongue deeply up her sopping crack, left gaping slightly by the space the vibrator had left, making her judder.

He lapped at her sensitive wetness, slurping her juices all around her exposed tender lips and periodically darting his tongue into her hole. He alternated between licking inside and around her hole, to swirling the tip of his tongue over her sensitive clit.

After a while, and having tasted his fill, he lifted his face away from her pussy and sitting back, he then scooted up the bed into a kneeling position between her feet. He lifted her spread thighs further to the sides and scooted closer up, pushing his knees under her thighs and thus tilting her hips and pussy up towards him slightly.

His hands held the top of her hips down either side of her pussy and his thumbs came across and dipped into her wetness, then slithered around over her clit. She whimpered as he played with her, making her tremble under his touch.

Then she felt the large, hot tip of his penis rubbing up and down her slit, nudging against her clit, then nestling firmly between the wet lips of her glistening young pussy. She tensed against him as she anticipated the next move.

He gripped her hips firmly and lunged forward. Her eyes snapped open, her head reared forward and she screamed in bliss as his thick, hard pole plunged deeply into her sopping love tunnel in one gloriously slippery stroke. He completely filled her wet sensitive pussy with his meat until it nestled firmly up against her end wall. Her head snapped back again and her eyes closed tightly as she squealed in a high-pitched shriek as he firmly settled his large tool deep up inside her young trembling body.

She felt wonderful clutching his pole tightly all along its length in her warm and wet velvet glove. He flexed his hips, stirring himself inside her, rubbing his tip across the sensitive lips of her cervix. He could feel the buzz of the butt-plug vibrator through the thin walls of her pussy. Now she realised why he had tied her hands to her sides rather than below her; so she couldn't try to get the vibrator out of her bottom.

She had to face it; she was completely helpless and at his mercy. She didn't think he would show her much. Sure enough, he began to stroke himself back and forth into and out of her tight but slippery pussy, expanding her beautiful tunnel with each inward stroke. She writhed meekly and mewled as he started to fuck her with slow, but medium length strokes.

He let his hips do the work while he reached up to the front of her basque. He squeezed her breasts sharply in his hands, making her squeak, then started loosening the tight front ties down the middle. He undid just a few, allowing the swell of her upthrust breasts to part the lace down the middle, releasing her large titties from the constricting tightness. He leant forward slightly, changing the angle and still rocking his hips, thrusting his plunger deeply into her.

He peeled down the lace cups covering her breasts, tucking them under her breasts along the underwiring. Her lovely soft swelling mounds were exposed, naked and thrust into the air by the arch of her back and capped with her pink, stiff nipples. His fingers reached out and tweaked her swollen nipples slightly, making her jolt and quiver.

Then he leant forward and captured a nipple in his mouth. She moaned as he sucked on it firmly, rubbing his tongue roughly across the tip. Then he switched to the other nipple, tugging and pulling at it with his lips and then sucking it deep into his mouth so that his wet tongue could fondle the sensitive, swollen bud from side to side. What with the butt-plug buzzing in her arse, his long penis gently rocking inside her, and the assault on her nipples, she was writhing under the sensual overload. But he had saved the best 'til last.

He released her nipple from his mouth, and leant forward so that he rested on his elbows on either side of her narrow waist. This angle had the potential of allowing him to slide really deep inside her. Her eyes were close and her head was gently tossing from side to side as she panted and whimpered. He gripped her naked breasts firmly in his large hands, squeezing the offered shapes into tighter cones and letting his thumbs press down and circulated on her nipples. She seemed to respond well to that.

Then he settled his grip around her breasts, gripped her narrow waist tightly with his elbows and lunged into her with a strong and immensely deep thrust, making her eyes pop out and drawing a high pitched squeal from behind the gag. His penis stroked quickly up to her cervix, pressing firmly into the entrance to her womb, throbbing against the sensitive walls. Then he rocked his hips back, sliding his large tool out of her, then powered into her again. He started fucking her slowly but firmly, fully gripping her body, holding her helpless and captive under him as he took his pleasure in her young, sexy lace-clad body.

Her eyes closed and opened as he pumped her deep and slow, stretching and stroking her wet pussy from the inside and sliding firmly across her G-spot, making her judder each time. Her senses were completely overwhelmed and she built steadily to the edge of a climactic precipice again. He squeezed her breasts in his hands and his thumb and forefingers firmly pinched and rolled her nipples as he humped her with his solid tool.

She struggled and writhed under him as she felt his large invader piston in and out of her ultra-sensitive love tunnel, but she found no escape. Her squeals got higher and higher in pitch and closer together as her passion was forced higher and higher by his firmly pistoning pole. This time he didn't hold back as he drove her towards the precipice, until finally his strong pumping tipped her over the edge of bliss.

At last she arched her back towards his, closed her eyes tightly, strained against her bonds and screamed a long, shrill high-pitched shriek as her pussy convulsed around his pumping cock and she started to orgasm for the very first time in her life. Immediately he held her tighter and started pumping her hard and fast, his tool reaching its full depth with each powerful thrust.

These powerful strokes inside her kept her on the peak of orgasm, writhing in ecstasy and squealing uncontrollably. Her whole body quivered violently and her pussy walls clutched and fluttered tightly around his pumping shaft in strong spasms that kept going and kept going.

He started grunting under the exertion of pumping her along on the crest of her continuous orgasm. Her breasts heaved in his hands and her back arched towards him as she came and came and came, Hard. Her head thrashed about on the bed, tossing her hair about. Her thighs quivered, her feet curled and clenched in the high heels and her whole body stiffened and convulse as he continued to pump her hard. Her pussy clenched his pole and squirted juice deep inside, lubricating his thick tool.

She felt absolutely fantastic to him, cumming under and around him and making helpless squeals of passion.

Finally he could take no more, and his large swollen balls were ready to explode; he was human after all. With a loud grunt and an immensely deep thrust, his penis swelled even larger, and even in the throes of her orgasm, she felt it pulse strongly along its length and splurge a powerful jet of sperm deep into her virgin pussy, splashing against and through her cervix and flooding her.

He pressed himself against her walls as his injection abated, then quickly withdrew and as he slid back in, another strong jet of fluid spurted from his cock head and into her tunnel, coating her walls. As she felt him explode deep up inside her tight body, she screamed anew as a new wave of ecstasy burst through her young body. He withdrew and thrust back inside her, spraying her insides again and again with his sperm as she continued to spasm around his powerful injections.

With one final effort, gripping her waist and breasts, he plunged his full length into her, his bell end pressed firmly up against her cervix and his balls emptied their final burst, spurting along his length, erupting from the round head and splashing through into her young womb. This stretching and flooding of her cervix caused a final blissful wave of orgasm to erupt from deep within her and she squealed and quivered as her orgasm convulsed her body in its final spasms before her soft body finally relaxed in bliss.

She made little whimpering mewling noises as her body allowed her to come down. He held himself fully inside her for a little while, recovering himself from the amazing experience, then reluctantly drew back and he slipped out of her flooded hole. As he slipped from between her tight pussy lips, she gave a little shudder through her body and lay still and silent. She had passed out.

Her naked breasts continued to rise and fall as her body struggled to catch up with her. He watched her for a while, recovering his breath, smiling to himself. Then he knelt beside her and pushing her off the pillows, rolled her onto her front. He removed the pillows, then untied the gag, her hands and arms. He tugged at the butt plug vibrator and it slipped from her before he switched it off. Then he took her shoes off, drew back the covers and tucked her young unconscious body in for the night.

******

When she finally awoke she was disorientated, not having much memory of the night before. Light was coming in through the windows and she felt rather achy. As realisation slowly dawned and she moved to sit up, she discovered that she was full of liquid. She looked down her front at her exposed breasts and pulled up the cups and tied the front up again.

She spun out of bed sideways and ran over to the door and locked it with the key on the inside, before dashing to the en-suite to freshen up. A large gush of gooey liquid was expelled and she realised in horror where, or rather who this had cum from. She undressed and showered and took her time to clean herself of all the previous night's fluids.

Towel-clad, she wandered back into the bedroom and noticed her black party dress laid over the back of the sofa. Not finding any other clothes, she put this on, aware that her panties had disappeared. She took a deep breath and then and ventured out of the door. Eventually she made her way sheepishly downstairs and encountered a kindly maid who escorted her to the breakfast room laid out for one.

She asked who this house belonged to, got no reply but did get some breakfast. Presently the butler came in and informed her that her car was waiting for her. She was handed her coat and was led out of the house and into the same car that she had arrived in the previous evening.

The driver was respectfully silent as he drove her home, lost in her own confused thoughts. By the time she had arrived home, the full events of the evening had more or less come back to her. As she entered her house, her father enquired of her evening apologising for not making it.

"You obviously had a good time if you stayed over," he said, appearing innocent (how little did she know!).

She knew what had happened was rape, but she was also filled with a sense of guilt because she also knew that some of what he had done to her had felt really, really good. She was full of confusion whether this was right or not, and also not wanting to jeopardise her father's business with accusations of assault and rape, she decided to keep quiet about the events.