Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Impossible Cervix

I like the fantasy of pushing through the cervix and into the womb. It's not supposed to be possible, but I still love it. What's possibly missing is a plot device explaining this seeming impossibility.

How about getting her to the oncologist? Now that she's been fucked left and right, seeing one might seem like a good idea. Her father might even suggest it, since he knows about at least half of her predicament. Heck the oncologist might even know her father, and might be willing to do him a favour (and do her, period).

The oncologist is bound to notice her unusual build. See, the cervix is normally not supposed to be at the very bottom of the vagina. It's close, but on the anterior face of the vagina (we often miss it because most diagrams are front facing). Bottoming out normally gets the cock *past* the cervix, with no chance of pushing through. Plus, I've heard it's supposed to be painful: ask anyone who has a contraceptive IUD, and the instrument is way thinner than a cock. (Note do check those anatomical details, just to be sure.)

Abigail is obviously different. Her cervix seems to be highly erogenous, placed right at the bottom at the vagina, and aligned with it. Pushing through tends to heighten her orgasms, perhaps even provoke them. The Oncologist is bound to notice the peculiarities of this unique pussy, and most importantly how to exploit them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

LOL! Oncologists diagnose cancer, dear.... I think you mean a gynecologist, they deal with lady parts. As long as she's had her HPV vaccine an oncologist shouldn't be necessary.

And, nothing but sperm, is getting into a cervix... and yes! It hurts VERY much when they're hit during sex, in fact if hit it retracts out of the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userslybrainwaive@slybrainwaive
Since I've (more or less) concluded Abigail's epic story (there may be more to cum), I've needed to pick on one of my other heroines to abuse. Please check out Beth's next adventure, which is coming in three parts. If you like it, please leave me a comment. Thanks I enjoy rea...