Abigail in Trouble Ch. 09: Dance Lessons

Story Info
Private tuition becomes sensual but very restrictive.
10.9k words
4.76
23.6k
32

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To keep herself trim and active during her summer break, 18 year old Abigail enlisted in dance lessons being run at the local dance academy. The late afternoon lessons were run by Ella, an ex-professional dancer who enlisted her dance partner Sebastian to help with the practicalities of the lesson and to act as a dance partner for the students if required.

Abigail enjoyed the lessons which were held in a group of a dozen girls of similar age. None of them were particularly serious about dancing as a career, and just wanted to keep an interest going, as well as the exercise benefits. They practised a variety of styles from disco, Latin American, ballroom and ballet.

Abigail got on well with a number of the other girls and they all got on well with the instructors. Nevertheless, they were quite demanding and exacting with their standards, so all the girls really put some effort into it and tried their best.

Some of the girls took a shine to Sebastian and tried some mild flirting with him when Ella wasn't looking. He always brushed them off, seemingly uninterested in their nubile figures. Sometimes, for some of the stretches and more ambitious steps, additional help was required and Sebastian was required to hold a leg up here or keep a waist steady there. While his hands felt sensual and strong, he stayed strictly professional abd didn't give any sign that he was attracted to any of them, so Ella trusted him and they all felt safe in his presence.

That was until one particular afternoon. Abigail had found Sebastian quite a hunk with his strong, tall athletic figure, and had noticed that some of the girls had tried to gain contact with him, by "accidentally" brushing up against him or allowing a "stray" limb to touch him. He always expertly dodged them and managed to avoid any compromising positions.

Abigail did not try any of these overt attempts. Naturally quite shy, she wouldn't have dreamed of being forward and initiating anything. Nevertheless, and very uncharacteristically, she decided to test a bit for herself to see if she could entice a glimmer of interest from Sebastian. Given her recent experience, she knew in the back of her mind that it might be reckless, even dangerous, but in the context of a group, she didn't think any harm would come from it.

On this particular afternoon, she walked to the dance academy wearing jeans and a T-shirt as normal, carrying her change bag. Once there, she changed into her dancing outfit. Today Abigail had chosen her outfit to impress and emphasise her feminine charms: White with a hint of pink.

She donned a white stretched lycra top with thin shoulder straps and a pink trim. This stretched tightly over her generous bosom, keeping the full shapes of her breasts but also squeezing them in tight enough together to allow her to move without much wobble at all, but giving a nice cleavage. She wore her white frilly skirt (not quite a tutu, since it was a single layer lacking net crinoline), the one with the with the pink lace frills. This skirt had the benefit of lifting a little when she twirled.

Again, out of her normal character, she was feeling quite daring when she put on the white lace top stockings with pink lace trimmings and bows. She used pale pink garter straps to clip them to the bottom of the stretched top. This was definitely not normal dancing attire for her, but showed her lovely smooth legs off well. High-cut white lace and satin panties with pretty lace trim and bows on hips finished the hidden part of the ensemble, obviously not intended to be seen by anyone. She made a mental note to be extra careful not to twirl too fast today, just in case the skirt lifted too high, also hoping that the skirt would flop down for any stretches required.

She wore her pale pink dancing shoes and slipped a pair of pink ankle warmers over her shapely calves. She completed getting ready by tying her hair up in a ponytail with a pink scrunchy. Overall she gave an impression of innocent pink, but with a hint of naughtiness, and this combination was very sexy.

As soon as the girls had warmed up for the two-hour session, Ella announced that half way through, she needed to leave to go to an interview about a judging competition. She explained that Sebastian would supervise the remainder of the lesson, and that there were a few moves that all the girls needed to master before next week's assessments.

The first half of the session went as normal under their joint supervision. Abigail was not sure whether she imagined a little more attention from Sebastian than usual. She hoped it was her pretty in pink outfit with glimpses of lace as she moved through her paces. Perhaps there was a glimmer of acknowledgement there after all.

Presently Ella called to the group that she was leaving and left them in Sebastian's capable hands (literally, if she had only known). For the remaining hour Sebastian rotated through the group, watching each girl in turn and encouraging and suggesting improvements as he went. Now Ella was out of the way, a number of the girls flirted more openly with him.

As they eagerly vied for his attention, he tutored them first, but did not respond to their hinted advances. Abigail hung back, instead concentrating on her own moves: a ballet style routine, ending in a difficult river-dance style sequence. As the remaining hour was drawing close, Sebastian had still not got round to observing two girls, Abigail and another.

After handing out details of next week's assessments he dismissed the other girls, who scampered off to quickly change or get their lifts home, and then turned to the two remaining girls.

"Are you girls OK to hang back a little so I can go through your routines?" he asked.

Abigail nodded, knowing it was only a short walk home for her and she wasn't waiting for a lift. The other girl explained that her mother would be here to collect her in 10 minutes or so, so Sebastian concentrated on her first.

Abigail continued to go through her own routine while he attended to the other girl. The other girls had finished changing or leaving during this time. After quarter of an hour there was a horn peep and the other girl explained that it was her lift home and scampered off through the dance room door.

As she reached the external door, Sebastian called to her and went out of the dance room with the handout for next week to give to her before she left. He held the door to let her leave, then unknown to Abigail, he then locked the external door.

He came back into the dance room to a lovely sight. Sweet, innocent Abigail stood there in her white and pink dance outfit with her top stretched tightly over her full breasts, her narrow waist begging to be held and lifted, and her skirt flared out over her stockinged legs.

As he entered the room, she innocently turned away from him and bent over at the waist to remove her ankle warmers; it having become quite warm during the dance lesson. The back of her skirt lifted enough to allow Sebastian a good view up the back of her legs to her lace-topped white sheer stockings trimmed with pink. He just managed to glimpse white lace over her bottom before she straightened and swivelled back to face him, smiling coyly. Something stirred in his loins.

"Well Abigail, let's see your routine, shall we?" he said, finding the track and pressing the play button on the CD player. He observed her carefully as she pranced beautifully through the first part of the routine, enjoying especially when she turned or twirled and made her skirt lift to expose the lace tops of her stockings. He caught occasional glimpses of white lace panties as the flared skirt swayed and twirled.

Then she got into the river-dance section that involved a complicated set of leg movements while her upper body was perfectly still and her arms were straight down beside her. With her back held straight and her shoulders back, her arms were down her sides towards the back with her hands close to her bottom.

She hadn't quite mastered the steps and kept lurching a little, and her arms flew out to retain her balance. After scolding her to keep her arms still Sebastian noticed that she still almost involuntarily moved her arms out to retain her balance.

"You'll never master the balance unless you deliberately keep your arms to your sides" he told her. "Here, hold this while you repeat that section".

He handed her a relay baton which he instructed her to hold behind her in both hands to keep them still. He reset the CD and she tried the section again. During one part, she lurched slightly and before she could correct herself, had let go of the baton to put her arms out. Immediately Sebastian stopped the CD, and she stood still, head dropped, listening to the clattering as the baton skidded to a far corner of the dance room. She stood there biting her bottom lip, knowing she had disappointed him.

"Abigail, you need to keep you arms still at your sides" Sebastian scolded her. "You obviously can't do that voluntarily, so we might have to try something else."

He appeared to think for a second, then went to an equipment cupboard in the corner and came back with a holdall from which he pulled out a short length of rope and approached her.

"If you won't hold your arms still yourself, we will have to hold your arms still for you" he explained. "Turn around please."

Abigail turned to present her back to him. He sighed as he looked down her body at her pert young bottom presented to him.

"Let's try this" he said, as she demurely held her hands to the sides of her bottom and he looped some of the soft rope around both her wrists and tied them with a horizontal strand of rope connecting them. Once he had finished, he went back to the CD player. "Let's try again shall we?"

This time, with her hands roped together loosely, she could not put them out from her body, but she still needed to sway one to the side behind her back to retain her balance. Sebastian fetched another small length of rope and approached her again.

"You're still moving your arms out" he said in frustration. "That's not tight enough to stop you moving both your arms, is it?"

Without waiting for her to reply, he moved behind her, undid the knots and retied her hands much tighter. This time, he bent her elbows behind her back and tied her forearms firmly together so that they were tightly pinned horizontally together across the small of her back with the two lengths of rope. She tested the rope bonds to see how much movement she had: Not much.

As he stepped back from her, he noticed that the tight position of her arms, whilst improving her posture, had also thrust her wonderful breasts out which heaved as she recovered from the exertion of the dance.

He took a deep breath before calling out "Once again please."

Again she danced the routine but this time her breasts thrust out and wobbled at him. Her pinned arms kept still much better this time, but at one point she felt like she was falling forwards a little, and pushed her arms backwards away from her body.

"No! Stop!" called Sebastian and clicked the music off. "Let's keep you arms tightly out of the way shall we?"

He adjusted the rope on her arms, bringing her wrists across further, tying them to the vertical portion of the opposite arm, and tying her arms more compactly behind her, thrusting her chest out further. For some reason, she could feel her nipples pucker and swell under the tight top. He then looped a longer rope around her narrow waist a couple of times, cinching it tight and tying her already captive arms close into the small of her back. Her upper body was now tied tightly in the rope. Her posture forced her back straight and her chest out.

"Try the routine again" he suggested. "This time you won't be able to move your arms at all, even if you want to, so you'll just have to learn your balance."

Abigail felt a little worried about the fact that her hands and arms were tied tightly behind her, giving her a sense of helplessness. She nevertheless launched into the routine yet again. This time she could feel his eyes bearing down on her body all through the dance. Sebastian was looking at her differently now.

She didn't look directly, but she wasn't sure he didn't have a bulge growing in his trousers. He came up close beside her for the difficult part, and this distracted her, so that she lost her balance and lurched sideways. Unable to redress the balance using her arms because they were pinned to her, she shrieked loudly as she felt herself falling.

Strong hands and arms caught her easily and wrapped around her torso before she hit the floor. She found herself lying in his arms, panting, staring up into face. He gazed down at the young beauty, arms pinned behind her and breasts heaving towards him. He held her for ages like that, gazing down into her pretty face, allowing her to regain her breath, knowing she was safe in his arms.

Then he stood her up and told her to stand still. He came up behind her.

"We could do without your loud noises young lady" he said softly and brought something around her neck from behind. Before she could see what it was, he was pushing a ballgag into her mouth and strapping it tightly behind her head. Her ponytail hung over the strap. She squealed loudly into the gag as she realised she had been partially silenced without her consent, but she couldn't remove it because her arms were tied behind her.

Suddenly she felt very vulnerable. Here she was, arms tied, gagged and in a building alone with a man she hardly knew. Something deep inside her was excited by the prospect. Sebastian fetched a sturdy wooden chair and placed it near the middle of the floor.

"One final time please" he instructed.

He restarted the CD and sat down to watch her. Now she was more flushed than before. Her breasts rose and fell with each breath that she struggled to get in past the gag and through her nose. His viewing position was lower than before and he concentrated on watching her legs flash in front of him, trying to see further up her legs to her lace stocking tops.

This time she managed the whole routine without falling over and she came to a halt with the music, panting and gasping for breath. She was expecting him to untie her and release her now that she had successfully completed the dance.

Instead he remained seated as he congratulated her performance.

"Perfect" he exclaimed softly. "Now spin round to prove you've mastered your balance". She started turning on the spot which was quite difficult with her arms pinned. She managed to spin on one foot whilst pushing off with the other.

"Faster!" he called. Her skirt flared out and lifted as she spun, showing off her lovely legs and stocking tops.

"Faster!" he called again. This time he caught clear glimpses of her white, pink lace-edged panties above the lace stocking tops and garterstraps, under the white and pink skirt wafting around her narrow waist. With the increased speed she became dizzy and with a squeal, finally lost her balance.

He had anticipated this (or even planned it?) and he caught her firmly as she fell, safely standing her back on her feet, but pulling her over to the chair. He sat down on it with his legs spread and tugged her sideways between his legs. She half stood, leaning on one knee, cradled by his arm behind her, looking into his eyes as he ran his gaze over her pretty young face and her lush body.

He gently stroked her back above her bound hands. His other hand went to her waist and pulled her closer to him. He stroked around her waist just above the skirt, feeling her trembling under his gaze and touch.

"You're perfect" he said softly. His right hand moved up and suddenly it closed over her left breast, cupping and feeling her tender flesh through the thinly stretched material of her white top. She gasped as he squeezed her breast ever so softly, gently moulding the shape in his warm palm. Her nipple puckered up under the contact, pressing out against the material and his palm, and she mewled gently under his touch, but didn't resist him.

He cupped and squeezed her breast gently for a while. Then his hand left her breast and slid down over her puffed up skirt until it rested on her knee, feeling her leg through the sheer stockings. He chuckled as he slid his palm up her smooth leg under the skirt, his hand disappearing as he explored her thigh under the frills of the skirt. She trembled as she just sat there, passively letting him stroke her body.

"You are a naughty girl, wearing lace stockings for a dance lesson" he teased. "Did you wear these for me?" he asked as his hand reached the lace tops and smoothed back and forth around her thigh and the lace. She didn't answer but just mewled at him as his hand explored under her skirt.

He moved his left hand from behind her and lifted the skirt up at the front. She blushed as he exposed her lace stocking tops, the naked flesh of her thigh above, her garter straps and her pretty white panties with the pink lace trim. He extended a single finger and stroked the soft skin of her thigh and hips between her stocking tops and her panties, teasing closer to the pink lace trim of the flimsy garment.

She mewled a little as he brushed the tip of his finger lightly along the edge of the lace, making her abdomen quiver slightly. He could see the soft outline of her pudenda under the sheer material between her legs, and the slight indentation of her slit. He tucked the front of the skirt into the rope around her waist, then his left hand went behind and around her waist to hold her firmly.

His finger traced along the top edge of her panties and back again, then he looked into her innocent eyes as he moved his finger to the centre and started stroking it down over the front of her panties. His right hand moved down her front, the finger pressing gently over her abdomen then reaching the top of her pussy, rubbed down the soft groove. She gasped as his finger stroked gently down the shape of her slit, touching her softly and rubbing the sensitive flesh through the sheer satin.

Holding her waist firmly to stop her squirming, he began to stroke his finger up and down her groove between her legs, pressing into the soft and sensitive girl flesh. He firmly explored her there with his strong finger, delving deeper into her flesh, seeking the sensitive flesh through the flimsy material and feeling for her clit under its hood. She twitched as his finger stroked over her clit, tickling it erect and making it throb under the thin covering. His finger continued to stroke up and down in her groove, making her moist.

Then he stopped, untucked her skirt so it fell down again, and pulled her to stand in front of him. He stood up in front of her, looked down into her pretty face, eyed her heaving breasts and then grabbed her around her waist. He was strong and had no difficulty lifting the eighteen year old up bodily and standing her on the chair facing him. Her breasts were now roughly level with his chin and he gazed between them at hr rounded cleavage.

He stood in front of her and his large hands held her waist firmly, almost encircling her. He slid his hands up her sides then moved his palms under her generous breasts. She mumbled into the gag as he cupped under the soft globes, lifting them in his palms then closing his hands over the yielding shapes. He could feel her trembling under his touch as he gently squeezed and moulded her pliant titties in his strong hands. His fingers squeezed them into peaks, jutting out towards him and he bent down and kissed over her left nipple.

She moaned sharply in surprise as his lips sought her nipple through the thin material of her stretched top. His hands closed around her breasts as his lips nibbled at her nipple. He rolled her other nipple between his first finger and thumb of his other hand, making the sensitive little nubbin throb and swell under his touch. Her breasts heaved as she breathed deeply under his ministrations.