Abigail in Trouble Ch. 09: Dance Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the thing was impossibly buried almost to the hilt, firmly wedged against her end wall, filling her, he started sliding it in and out of her tight hole, slowly deep stroking her pussy with the cylinder, expanding her tunnel with each inward stroke. Abigail struggled and squirmed as he played with her body, moaning in protest and under the feeling of the solid object moving through her sensitive tunnel. After some time pumping her slowly like that he pulled her panties over the exposed end of the baton, holding it in position deep inside her. Then he dropped the skirt back down.

Sebastian left Abigail squirming and mewling pitifully, tied bent over the horse. He went over to his equipment cupboard and fetched something. He brought it to her and showed her: it was a small vibrator. He smiled at her, switching it on and moved it down below her to her downthrust breasts.

He applied the vibrator to one nipple and she squeaked as the vibrations tweaked her nerves and sent shivers through her, down to her pussy. He firmly rubbed the vibrating tool over her nipple, teasing and nudging it until it was a sensitive, throbbing tip once again. Then he squeezed it firmly in his other hand making her squeal sharply as he applied the vibrator to the other nipples, teasing that one hard and erect like the first.

He left her breasts and moved round to her bottom. He teased the vibrator up the back of her leg, then moved it around to her inner thigh as he lifted her skirt up at the back. She trembled as she realised where it was heading, and he teased it nearer and nearer her already stuffed pussy. He moved it over her panties down at the front, then across to find her clit.

She whimpered as he teased the vibrator agonizingly close to her clit, but did not touch it, increasing her anticipation. After a minute of circling tantalisingly close, he finally touched her clit with it and she jerked in surprise at the feeling, tensing in her tight bonds and moaning into the gag. He pressured the vibrator firmly up against her clit, making it throb and making her wriggle her delightful out-thrust bottom at him in a delicious and enticing way. Her clit seemed to have nerves connected to her nipples which still throbbed erect from their earlier treatment.

Then he switched the vibrator off. She was grateful for the respite, but then he reached up to her hips and tugged at the string bows on the sides of her panties, releasing them and tugging them out. He had to peel the damp material away from her wet slit, but he exposed the end of the baton, still firmly wedged up inside her pussy. Her little bum-hole was revealed as he tugged the flimsy white and pink panties from under her and discarded them.

Her up-thrust bottom was now exposed to him. He got the vibrator again and dropped a great blob of spit onto the tip. Then she squealed as he applied it to her bumhole, rubbing the spit around then screwing it against the tight opening. He pushed against the muscle, opening it up. The pointy head of the vibrator worked its way into her tight opening as he wormed it around, gaining entry and sliding it into her already stuffed full nether end. She protested from behind the gag, but he did not relent until the smaller shaft was fully embedded in her rear, the flat end just visible.

Then he switched it on and stepped back to admire her reaction.

Immediately Abigail squealed as the vibrations started deep inside her rear, whirring inside her erogenous zones. It buzzed through the thin, sensitive membrane between her bottom and her pussy, vibrating against the large steel tube buried deep inside her pussy. The tight vibrations against this solid tube, stretching her tunnel around itself, sent vibrations deep through her pussy itself and hummed against her G-spot, making her quiver involuntarily.

Her pussy, breasts, thighs and bottom quivered wonderfully as Sebastian watched. She whimpered as the vibrations pervaded her whole being. She screwed up her eyes tight, trying to block out the feelings, but could not hold them back. Meanwhile, he stood behind her and watched her rear quivering as he undressed down to his shoes. Unseen by her, he stood behind her, stroking his cock as he watched this helpless young beauty slowly succumbing to the insidious mechanical vibrations from within her.

Sebastian silently approached her from behind. Her bottom was thrust upwards by the angle he had tied her legs, so that her pussy was directly level with his long, thick cock. He stroked it while he lined it up with the baton. Holding his cock with one hand, he grasped the baton with his other hand and pulled. She felt it slide smoothly out of her slick pussy, leaving it gaping but giving her some relief, or so she thought.

Abigail screamed into the gag and her eyes flew open wide as he unexpectedly gripped her hips and thrust 9" of hot, firm, thick man flesh straight into her slick and waiting pussy. He drove it into her young pussy to the hilt, filling her up again instantly, but this time with warm living, throbbing flesh.

He held himself deeply inside her body, stirring his loins again her bottom, circulating his bell-end around her cavity, putting delicious pressure on different walls. All the while, the vibrator in her butt buzzed away merrily, driving interesting sensations through his cock and into the depths of her pussy. His bulbous tip rubbed firmly against her end wall as he stirred himself inside her tight young, warm body.

Then, flipping her skirt up over her bottom, her gripped her hips from under it and started sliding firmly in and out of her. His long, thick dick pistoned in and out of her lovely love-tunnel, making her wetter and squeezing her juice along its length. She whimpered pitifully as he started fucking her long and slow and deep. Her pussy was stretched around his rock hard throbbing shaft, each inward stroke pumping firmly into her, expanding her hole, and each outward stroke allowing her pussy to relax again.

He pumped her firmly like this for a while, revelling in the feeling of this sexy young woman helplessly tied and vulnerable to his sexual assault on her body. He reached up to her narrow waist and used this leverage to start to pump her harder and faster. She started squealing with each inward thrust of his long cock.

He started pounding into her, fucking her faster and faster, but still keeping the same depth. He angled his hips in different directions as he fucked her, sliding his shaft against different spots within her, occasionally rubbing across her G-spot, as he continued to stroke his manhood up inside her pussy. Her sensitive vaginal muscles within, clutched his shaft tightly in a slippery grip.

The vibrations and the insistent pumping were taking their toll on Abigail's sensitive body, and she could feel her nerves tingling and her body succumbing to his sensual assault on her most intimate parts. She could feel a freight-train of an orgasm building deep inside her, making her lose clarity of thought and making her 100% aware of his cock pumping her sopping pussy harder and harder.

Sebastian learned forward, slightly changing the angle of penetration, and reached around to her breasts as they hung over the far side of the padded top. He grasped them roughly through the thin stretched material as he continued to power into her. His palms surrounded her soft pliable breasts, squeezing them into peaks, while his thumb and fore finger from each hand closed on her engorged nipples and rolled them firmly, making her jerk and squeak.

He grunted as he pounded her mercilessly fast and deep, until finally, her body could not take any more. With a high-pitched scream, her body went ridged in its tight constraints and then convulsed sharply as a huge orgasm wracked her young body. Her head snapped back and her eyes opened wide and closed tight as her orgasm shook her from head to toe, making her whole body jerk and convulse as well as quiver throughout.

Guttural noises emitted from behind the gag in between her shrieks as he continued to pump her firmly, feeling her pussy clench and release his pistoning shaft in spasms and ripples. She felt amazing around his hardness while she came. He body shaking and struggling in her tight bindings. He grunted down at her back, immensely enjoying the wonderful sensations around his cock as he humped her hard.

He continued to shaft her deeply, riding through her strong orgasm, urging her body on until her spasms slowed and her squeaky noises quietened down somewhat. He could feel his balls swelling, getting ready for a strong blast, so he slowed down to a stop, not wanting to come inside her. Yet.

He slowed down so that she could come fully down off her peak, whimpering and mewling into the gag as she struggled for air through her nose and past the gag. Her body trembled as it registered the incredible orgasm that had been forced out of her.

Abigail was brought back to reality by a hard slap on her bum cheeks that made her squeal sharply.

"Bad girl! For nearly making me cum before I'm ready" he scolded.

He held her hips and with agonising slowness, slipped out of her clutching pussy with a "slurp". She was weak from her orgasm and she didn't struggle as he untied her legs from the vaulting horse, allowing her feet to reach the floor again and her bottom to drop down a little. He untied the ropes holding her down onto the horse, but left the ropes binding her arms behind her intact.

He tugged her back up into a standing position. She was still weak at the knees, so holding her upright himself, he walked her back over to the nearby chair. Steadying her so that she could stand unaided in front of the chair, facing it, he sat, naked on the chair and pulled her over to him. She gasped when she saw the size of his monster cock jutting up towards her.

He pulled her over to him, opening his legs and nestling her standing form between them. His hands slid up the backs of her stockinged legs and up and under the skirt, leaving the lacy nylons and cupping her naked bottom. He squeezed her between his legs, squeezing the soft globes of her young bottom in his strong hands, making the still buzzing vibrator shift around inside her.

He held her captive there for a while looking in between her cleavage at her lovely breasts. He retrieved his hands from under her skirt and slid them up her bound arms and shoulders to the back of her head. He fiddled with the scrunchy holding her hair in a pony tail and released it, spreading her luscious brown wavy locks around her shoulders.

Then holding her narrow waist firmly, he moved her back and put his legs together.

"Come here you lovely tease" he chuckled, and pulling her forward he nudged her knees apart as he forced her legs on either side of his knees. He pulled her forward and down until she was forced to sit on his lap, straggling his thighs, facing him. His impressive cock stood long and proud in between them. Her skirt settled around her. Her breasts rose and fell in the confines of the stretched top, in time with her panting, the nipples poking out through the thin material.

He lifted her up, making his cock disappear under her skirt. He pulled her hips forward, making his cock head brush up her abdomen and she was startled by the feel of it. He lifted her higher, using his feet as leverage to lift her spread thighs, so that she was suspended above his cock. The hot bulbous head nestled in her wet slit, nudging the lips apart and throbbing against her soft womanhood. She whimpered at him, realising her helpless situation.

Then, holding her waist and pushing down on her hips as he relaxed his legs, he started impaling her soft body down onto his hard shaft. His bell-end spread her slippery lips and he slowly pulled her down onto him, engulfing him. She mewled pitifully as his cock invaded her pussy, sliding firmly into her clutching velvet flesh. Her juices meant that even his large girth slipped nicely into her, stretching her tight hole.

He pulled her hips towards him and rocked his up to meet her as he fully impaled her on his hot, long flesh. He could feel her slippery love tunnel sliding over him, sheathing his dick, until finally, with her feet off the floor and her abdomen against his, he bottomed out inside her. She squealed as she felt the throbbing tip deep up inside her, nuzzled against the sensitive end wall, pushing her limits. The vibrations still being produced by the latex vibrator in her bottom seeped through to his dick and it hummed while buried to the hilt inside her warm pussy.

He settled her skirt around them. One arm went around her waist and held her tight to him. The other went under the skirt, around to her bottom and pulled her bottom firmly to him. Both arms squeezed her hips tightly to him, ensuring that his long dick was as fully embedded as possible deep up inside her luscious body.

"Now that's a lot of dick, young lady!" he teased.

She tried struggling and writhing in her bonds and in his grasp, but she couldn't move much, and her squirming only managed to shift his hard pole inside her depths, making firmer contact. He rocked his hips around, stirring himself inside her tight wetness, and she whimpered as he rubbed across sensitive areas inside her, especially her G-spot.

He brought his hands out from her hips and moved them up her back, holding her breasts squashed against his chest. He hands reached her shoulders and he put a finger under each shoulder trap and slipped them off her shoulders and down her arms, drawing the material down off her chest. He leant her back a little and leaned back himself to admire the soft and swelling shapes of her full teenage breasts as he lowered her top at the front. Her large but firm breasts bounced free and proud, with no sag and plenty of soft squidgy flesh.

Once her fleshy melons were free of her top, his hands came round and closed over the swelling globes, squeezing them and moulding them in his large strong hands. She gasped and closed her eyes as he gently molested her breasts, squashing them and rubbing across her nipples. His hands and fingers encircled the shapes whilst his thumbs pressed onto her nipples. He could feel her pussy twitch around his shaft as he rubbed her nipples from side to side, making them stand proud and throb even more.

He held her breasts firmly in his hands, gripping her hips with his elbows. He squeezed the shapes into peaks, making the sensitive nipples throb and ache. He leaned her further back, making her chest arch up, and his mouth came down onto one nipple. Abigail gasped as she felt a warm wet mouth latch on to one nipple and start sucking on it. His tongue flicked across the tip as his lips suckled on her teat.

She threw her head back as he suckled each breast in turn, keeping the nipple warm and wet and erect, begging for attention. She mewled in forced pleasure as her held her firmly, rocking his hips against her, shifting the tip of his cock around in the deepest part of her pussy and stirring warm feelings inside her again.

She was captive to him, helpless to stop him taking his pleasure or giving her pleasure. He suckled her breasts for a while, as he gently stirred his cock deep up inside her wetness.

He continued to suck on her breasts alternately as he moved his hands to her hips and started to flex himself under her, sliding a little out, then pushing back in. As he settled his grip on her hips and sucked on her nipples, he started gently pumping her forwards and back over his shaft.

Abigail's throat was exposed and her head was back and her eyes closed while she moaned under the assault on her young body. Her bare breasts were thrust up into his mouth by the tightness of her tied arms. The vibrator in her butt buzzed firmly inside the tight opening, squeezed along its length by his large sliding manhood in her other cavity. All her senses were in overload as he screwed her.

He left her breasts, and pulled her more upright as he fucked her harder and faster. He lifted her up and down firmly on his impaling spear, plunging her down onto him again and again. She started thrashing her head from side to side as the slick rubbing inside her pussy stimulated her G-spot. He held her waist firmly, lifting her high, almost off his dick, then roughly plunging her down onto his long shaft, making her squeak each time.

He pumped her tied body up and down on his hot throbbing pole, sliding deep up and into her moist body with each thrust. He shafted her firmly, thrusting up into her teenage pussy as he plunged her down onto his length. She started squealing loudly with each drop and her muscles inside started to tighten involuntarily as he drove her towards another orgasm. Her legs were forced out wide each time he bottomed out, as he strained to get deeper up into her slippery depths.

Suddenly Abigail's toes curled and she shrieked long and loud as her orgasm approached. He sensed her body tensing all over, and her pussy muscles contracting around his cock and he knew she was about to cum. He slipped one arm under the skirt and over the back of her bottom, while the other went around her shoulders to increase his grip on the young beauty.

He pulled her forwards and upright in front of him, watching her naked breasts bounce and the nipples brush against his chest. He pumped her hard, lifting her up by pointing his feet and thrusting his thighs up under hers, as he brought his full strength down on her shoulders and bottom, pulling her to him, pushing her firmly down, squeezing her breasts firmly into his chest, making her nipple rub against him.

As her orgasm hit her like a train and she squealed uncontrollably, he lifted her up and then strongly pulled her down, while thrusting his hard cock up as far as it would go. This action got him so deep and she was so wet inside that the spear head of his cock stretched the sensitive end wall of her pussy and with another shriek from her throat, his cock penetrated into new depths.

While her orgasm crashed through her inexperienced body, he thrust up deeply into her, pumping the tip of his shaft through her pussy and feeling her internal muscles contract around him. Her powerful orgasm made her body buck and spasm. He kept rocking back then powerfully thrusting in again. Her pussy was stretched both in girth and depth, her G-spot rubbed and her clitoris squeezed at the bottom of each stroke, as he speared her with his large cock again and again.

The feeling of this lovely teenager all dressed up in frilly pink lace and cumming all around his deeply pumping cock, was all too much for him and with a roar and an increase in intensity of thrusts, his balls released and a load of sperm pulsed along his length and burst into the depths of her pussy. She squealed anew as she felt him explode inside her deepest cavity, flooding her.

He lifted her, then thrust her back down as he again erupted deep inside her slippery love tunnel, splashing her walls. They could feel each other reaching their climaxes and riding the spasms of passion as they came, feeding off each other. His helpless captive was overwhelmed by the force of his thrusts and the power of his injections into her already flooded pussy, that she gave a series high pitched squeaks as he forced the last ounces of orgasmic passion from her inexperienced body.

Her pleasure-wracked body couldn't take much more and her eyes rolled back as her whole body convulsed sharply around his erupting member as his last blast of cum gushed into her pussy.

He stayed hard for a long time, holding her tightly down on his manhood, keeping himself trapped as deep as possible inside her. He panted and she whimpered and quivered as they came down from their incredible peaks. His throbbing cock could still feel her own vibrations as well as the ones from the vibe in her bottom. He kept them intimately entwined for a long while as he enjoyed the feeling of her body during its post-orgasmic come-down.