Abigail In Trouble Ch. 13: Abigail falls over a Cliff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt so helpless and vulnerable, all tied up, gagged and blindfolded. She had been teased mercilessly by Emma, fed an "enhanced E" whatever that was, and now felt so very sensitive all over. Not only that, but with a large vibrator in her pussy rubbing the butt-plug in her arse, and winding her up, she'd never felt so aroused.

She wasn't sure that the vibrator was set high enough to actually make her cum, but only time would tell, and she didn't know how much time she had before Cliff arrived. Maybe minutes. Maybe hours. "Oh God!" thought Abigail, at the prospect of being helplessly teased for a long time.

**********************************

Emma closed the door to the spare room, smiling broadly. This was shaping up to be another amazing evening for Abigail. She deserved it as far as Emma was concerned and her devious mind thought about how she make it even better for her young cousin. She went back to her own room to think about that and sort some things, before texting Cliff.

She wanted to wait a little while before texting Cliff in order to increase both their anticipation. She loved being in control of these encounters, since Cliff and Abby had failed to swap contact numbers. Not that they hadn't tried. She had smiled to herself as she had just removed a sweet little note Abigail had written on a notepad left on her dressing table. It had read "Cliff, Ring me. This is my number. Ring me. Abby XXX". It was cute, but futile.

Eventually, Emma decided it was time to text Cliff. "It's on!" she texted. "Take your time!" She smiled to herself at that last bit. While she quite liked the idea of Abigail waiting helpless for her knight, and being mercilessly teased by the vibrator for hours on end without respite, she also knew that there was no way Cliff was going to hang around at this invitation.

Sure enough, he parked his car across the road within a surprisingly short amount of time. Cliff sheepishly approached the house, knowing he didn't have to sneak around this time. Emma quietly met him in the porch and ushered him in, closing the door softly so as not to alert the damsel upstairs.

"Hi Cliff. How are you feeling? Are you ready for round two?"

"Hi, Emma. Feeling good thanks. Yes, definitely up for round two" he replied, glancing around, looking for Abigail. He had brought her a modest bunch of roses. "Where's Abigail? Is she around down here? Can we chat?"

"Not so fast cowboy!" Emma scolded. "No, she is not down here. She is otherwise engaged upstairs like before, waiting for you to rescue her again, of course."

Cliff was a little surprised. Obviously last time had been a delightful, no absolutely amazing, if somewhat embarrassing start to a new relationship, but he hadn't expected a repeat of last time at all. Not now they had been introduced.

"So.......... You've tied her up again?" he asked.

"Sure have" grinned Emma. "She's as helpless as a baby, and is waiting in expectation of your arrival. Don't let her down!"

Cliff gulped. "Er, okay. I won't, I promise. I'll be nice to her."

"No. You misunderstand me, Cliff. Don't let her DOWN!" she emphasised. Then, seeing his puzzled look, she added "Never mind. You'll understand in a minute."

Then Emma put her hands on Cliff's shoulders and looked him seriously in the eye to deliver another preparatory speech. "Now look Cliff. Listen very carefully again. You seemed to do a pretty good job last time, but there are a couple more things you should know this time." Cliff gave her his full attention, impatient to see Abigail.

Emma explained. "First, all previous rules apply: Don't hurt her, DO satisfy her fully (which means more than one climax -- don't worry I've softened her up for you), and most importantly if she complains about you afterwards, you're dead as a doornail. Got it?"

"Yeah, got it" Cliff nodded enthusiastically to leave no doubt. This sounded like last times' rules.

"However," continued Emma, mischievously, "Abigail does have several specific requests which you failed to fully deliver on last time."

Cliff looked at her, taken aback. He thought he'd done all he could last time to make Abigail feel really good and had been careful to make sure she was okay with it, mainly in the hope that she'd want to do it again. But he was keen to improve if Emma felt there was more he could be doing.

"The first one, is what I said about the gag: That she wants you to LEAVE IT IN? Yeah? And what did you do before you were finished? Eh? Enough said on that one." Emma managed to keep a straight face while fabricating this complete lie.

"The second one was, whilst I'm sure you are, (how shall I put it?) 'reasonably well equipped', given your physique, you need to know that Abigail suffers from certain, er desensitization issues, you know, inside. This means that you need to be firm and reach deep. I'm sure you'll have no problem here, but what I'm basically telling you is that she needs you to fuck her really hard and really deep for her to feel it properly. OK?"

This time Emma had to turn away to hide her smirk at this second wicked lie, especially as she'd just fed Abigail a cocktail which would make her already sensitive and responsive body, even more so.

Cliff gulped at the increased responsibility Emma was laying on him. "Anything else?" he asked.

"As a matter of fact there is, Cliff" Emma told him. "Some girls, like Abigail, love to feel completely helpless and fully at the mercy of their lover. It turns them on more." This, felt Emma was definitely true of Abigail, but she went further. "So, like before, I've tied her up ready up for you. But to give her the full helpless experience, I think she needs to be stretched."

"Stretched?" asked Cliff.

"Yes" confirmed Emma, as seriously as she could muster. "That means keep her body stretched or strained out, like pulling her hair back to arch her back, or keeping her boobies taught by squeezing them, or just not giving her an inch of free movement. That kind of thing, yeah?" Again Emma turned away so that Cliff couldn't see her smile at this one. She felt a bit wicked putting him up to this.

"Stretched? Taught?" repeated Cliff, his mind wondering what he had to do to please his new infatuation. If only he knew that Emma had just made it all up on the spot.

"Ok? Do you think you can remember all that?" Emma asked him. "Especially the bit about not letting her DOWN?"

"Er, sure" he replied, snapping out of his own thoughts.

"Ok then. Take your shoes off and follow me." Emma led him up the stairs and towards the closed bedroom door where Abigail was waiting for him. On the landing, Emma suddenly thought of something.

"Cliff, do you need fluffing?" she asked cheekily.

"Fluffing?" asked Cliff, clearly not understanding.

"You know, like before a porn star goes onto set to do his stuff? Yeah? He gets 'fluffed' by another girl to get him hard and ready? No? If you..........I could..................."

Cliff finally understood what she was getting at, and given the state of his trousers knew he didn't have a problem. He waved off her surprise offer.

Emma shrugged, disappointed. "Fair enough" she said, directing him towards the correct door. "Have fun, Tiger" she encouraged, watching him go up to the door, before retiring to her own room to phone her boyfriend and then listen out for the fun.

She kicked herself for not installing a camera on record in Abigail's room, but decided she didn't have the chance without Abigail noticing anyway. Maybe next time she could work out hot to film them. She actually didn't think there would be a next time with herself involved, since when Abigail found out about her instructions to Cliff, she would probably kill her, let alone allow her to set up another deal.

*

Cliff stood outside the door with one hand on the handle and the other holding the roses. He was nervous. He wasn't sure why. He felt wound up and excited and, horny. But he felt something else other than lust, which he had to admit, perhaps was real love for Abigail. He didn't know exactly what he'd find when once he'd gone through the door despite Emma's hints, but was pretty sure he would like it.

He just hoped he could live up to Abigail's higher expectations this time. While he was hesitating, steeling himself to enter, he could just hear a gentle whimpering coming from behind the door. Taking a deep breath, he turned the handle and slipped quietly inside, closing the door silently behind him.

Cliff's mouth dropped in awe as he stood in front of Abigail in the dimly lit room and considered her. He'd always thought she was pretty and today even more so, even though her face was obscured by the blindfold and the gag.

Her pretty dress was lifted from her narrow waist by her upstretched arms that seemed to be attached via bindings around her wrists, to the ceiling by a rope. Cliff's eyes were drawn to her phenomenal breasts which thrust high and proud on her slim form, seemingly offered up to him and heaving with each drawn breath.

His eyes panned down her long legs, encased in white nylon, down to her feet which teetered precariously on very high heeled shoes and were separated by a spreader bar cuffed to her ankles.

Despite the bondage, she was the most gorgeous sight that Cliff could think of. And she was there for him! Also, Emma's emphasis on "not letting her down" made perfect sense now that he knew she was strung up like this. It was meant physically, not metaphorically.

He stood silently watching her, noticing that she was quivering all over as she snatched breaths through her nose and past the gag. She was whimpering and mewling, bordering on sobbing, but Cliff deduced by her flushed complexion and a soft sheen of sweat on her exposed skin, that she was aroused, rather than distressed.

Emma had mentioned that she had "softened her up for him", whatever that meant, so he wasn't particularly surprised. But he wondered why she was still trembling, unless........

Trying not to make a sound, Cliff bend down to take a sneaky peak up Abigail's skirt. He discovered that she was wearing hold-up stockings. He also discovered that her sexy white lace panties left little to the imagination, but seemed to be holding something in her pussy.

"Bingo!" thought Cliff. "Emma's left her entertained while she waits." From this distance, he could just make out the gentle hum of the vibrator, in between sobs, now he knew what he was listening for.

He decided it was time to make his presence known. He put the flowers down on the side table and extracted a single rose like last time. He fetched the chair and sat in front of her as he, oh so gently, touched the petals of the rose to the sensitive underside of her chin, and stroked downward.

Abigail, meanwhile, was completely lost in a never-ending sea of teasing arousal. She tingled all over from head to toe with need for more intense teasing or release of something, anything. This constant and gentle stimulation of her very sensitive pussy and anus was driving her crazy. Robbed of sight, movement and even the ability to cry out in this silence had focused all her attention onto touch.

And the vibrator was doing a very good job! She was now a horny, blubbering mess of nerves, and if she wasn't stretched up so securely, she knew she would have been a puddle on the floor by now. Talking of puddles, she was sure her pussy juice was dripping on the carpet or at least running down her legs, she felt so wet!

Suddenly she held her breath and stopped whimpering as she thought she felt something brush her throat. There was no mistake as something unbelievably delicate brushed downward, following her vulnerable throat, and down to the upward swell of her exposed cleavage.

It must be Cliff! He was here! Thank god! With more flowers by the feel of it. She squeaked out to him, grateful that he was here and could now release her, or at least take off the blindfold and gag. The soft petals stroked around her cleavage, teasingly nuzzling between her round breasts and then trailing across to her achingly erect nipples. He obviously hadn't got the message yet.

She squeaked again, trying to get him to respond as the flower toyed more firmly with her sensitive buds alternately switching from one to the other. While the sensation was lovely, sending little shivers from her nipples to her pussy, it didn't help with the overall helpless torment.

Cliff took Abigail's squeaks as he touched her nipples as positive feedback and so continued to tease her breasts more firmly with the soft rose petals. When the tautness of her dress over her swollen and straining nipples seemed to resist the soft application of the flower, Cliff discarded it and applied his hands.

He cupped her large breasts gently, stroking around the round shapes, feeling her tremble under his touch. He squeezed them in his large palms, kneading the soft flesh gently. When he felt she had got used to the feeling, he squeezed a bit more firmly, remembering Emma's instructions. He hefted them on her chest, feeling the lace of her bra under the dress fabric.

Then he lifted the round globes in his hands as his fingers closed around the stiff shapes of her nipples. Even through two layers of clothes he could feel the hot, swollen buds throb gently as he squeezed them between thumb and forefinger, eliciting a passionate moan from behind the gag. This encouraged him to be more aggressive with her lovely breasts, squeezing them tighter and rolling the nipples more firmly.

Abigail moaned from behind the gag as she realised Cliff was not going to take the gag or blindfold off yet. She couldn't really blame him for taking advantage of her, after all, isn't this what Emma had planned? Isn't this what she wanted herself? She felt him squeezing her soft breasts, taking his time to feel around the pliant flesh and it felt good. She thrust her boos out towards him, encouraging him.

Then she shivered as he found her sensitive nipples. 'Why were they so hard and swollen they almost ached?' As he tweaked the erect tips of her breasts, she could not suppress a groan from deep inside, as pangs of pleasure shot down to her already dripping pussy, making her shudder in pleasure.

Cliff was enjoying playing with her large, soft breasts, but felt that her other charms should not go unattended. While holding the sides of her breasts, he brought his lips down onto her cleavage, tasting her skin for the first time. Delicious. He planted kisses all of the soft skin of her cleavage as his hands slid down, first around her narrow waist, then around to her bottom, cupping both cheeks in his strong hands.

He held her bottom firmly, squeezing and moulding her cheeks through the thin dress as his lips continued to rain delicate kisses all over the cleavage and up to her throat, leaving a damp trail over her perfect skin. Abigail whimpered under this soft touch, trembling with need and arousal, but powerless to articulate this to her lover.

He slid his hands down the backs of her legs until he reached her legs below the skirt, then slid his warm palms upwards. Reaching under her dress, he found the lace tops of her hold-up stockings and stroked around the tops for a bit, before his hands resumed upwards. His hands came to rest of her taut and smooth butt-cheeks, largely naked due to the minimal white lace thong back.

Cliff murmured into her cleavage as he squeezed her perfect bottom in his large hands. With her legs spread, her bum cheeks felt firm and sexy, and he kneaded them firmly, squeezing the flesh through his fingers as his palms held her bottom tightly. He couldn't resist hefting the toned globes of flesh up and down, and even gave them a gentle, playful slap every now and then, to test her young flesh.

Abigail was being squeezed tightly by Cliff. He was kneading her butt-cheeks whilst still kissing her cleavage, when she felt his mouth move across and grip one of the thin shoulder straps of her dress. For such a large build, he was remarkably dexterous with his teeth as he nudged the clip of the strap sideways, slipping it from the little plastic hook. When he repeated this on the other side, she could feel the dress loosen. Her heart quickened when she realised what he was doing.

Cliff held her bottom firmly as his teeth worked the front of the dress down and over her wonderful breasts, as if offered up to him by the lacy half-cup white bra. The shapes of her swollen nipples clearly poked out against the lace, and above them the full swell of her breasts were naked to his gaze. He delicately kissed over the soft exposed roundness, making her flesh quiver.

Then his lips closed around a nipple through the lace, and she gasped loudly. He squeezed his lips around it, feeling her heartbeat through the throbbing tip, then his tongue flicked across the tip, nudging it from side to side.

Abigail nearly came on the spot as she felt his tongue lash across her nipple, even through the lace. A steady pressure was applied to her teat as his tongue licked across the end, rubbing her sensitive skin through the rough lace of her bra. Abigail struggled to calm herself as the vibrations deep inside her pussy seemed to be punctuated by tiny sparks which came from her nipple, every time he flicked it with her tongue, until he released it and gave her some breathing space.

She gasped anew as she felt the lips latch onto her other nipple and the same feelings were generated by the same flicking treatment. She wasn't sure how much more of this she could take before, before, before what? She wasn't sure if she would cum, explode, pass out or have a heart attack from the pleasure.

The hands firmly squeezing and hefting her pert bottom got a bit more rough with her, moving the globes of her arse this way and that. They parted her but cheeks, and moved inward to feel the narrow strip of cloth in her narrow crack. She could feel his fingers from one hand gripping her right deep in her crack, rubbing firmly against the lace of her thong, and then he froze.

She could feel his fingers working under the lace, dragging it out from her crack, no doubt feeling how damp the material was, but that was not their goal. One finger rubbed across the end of her butt-plug. 'Oh God! He'd found it!' She blushed in the shame and indignation of his discovery. He tapped the end firmly twice, sending jolts down into her bottom and against the vibrator. 'Oh God the vibrator! What's he going to think when he finds that!?'

She felt him fumbling at the butt-plug end until he had a firm grip on it, then started to wriggle it around, circulating it, playing with it, playing with her. It felt strange but nice to have somebody play with her private bum-hole and she could do nothing to stop him. He nudged it in and out, toying against the tight sphincter muscle, but not pulling hard enough to free it.

When he pushed it inward, it almost made contact with the vibrator through her thin membrane, and she shuddered from the feel of it. She also realised he must have felt the vibrations transmitted back via the butt-plug to his hand. This embarrassing though and the teasing was slightly uncomfortable to her and dragged her back from the edge of her pleasure.

Meanwhile, her nipples ached from his tongue flicking through the rough lace.

Cliff thought 'what a naughty girl' when he discovered the butt-plug, having previously discovered the vibrator. He wondered whether it was Emma's or Abigail's choice to be double-penetrated this way. He suspected the former. Either way, he would take advantage, but ultimately replace one of them with something of his own. He couldn't believe how hard he was. He was going to tear his trousers if he didn't release something soon.

One arm snaked tightly around her narrow waist to hold her body firmly while he continued to toy with her butt-plug, becoming more and more adventurous with both the depth and how far out he tugged it before allowing her muscle to reclaim it. He released his latest nipple captive, only to draw back a little as he looked down at her heaving bosom, transfixed. He snapped out of it as his teeth sought the lace at the top of the cups.