Abigail In Trouble Ch. 13: Abigail falls over a Cliff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of relentless nipple teasing and bottom nuzzling, she could feel her body starting to tingle all over from the feel of him. She realised that he wanted to play with her more and that she was helpless to stop him dry humping her bottom and playing with her sensitive teats. She started whimpering again as he played with her body.

Then she felt a shift as his arms circled her, his large hands cupped firmly underneath her breasts, holder her torso firmly. He slid his front down her back, his cock sliding between the sweaty cheek of her pert bottom, down and down until the head sprung free below her. She jolted as it brushed under the lips of her still spread pussy, collecting some of the goo still oozing out of her.

She trembled in anticipation as she felt the large round hot tip of his large cock move forward through her slit until it angled upward and nestled in her wet opening. He held still there from behind, making her shiver with excitement and need, her whimpers becoming more desperate as she felt his manhood so close to taking her womanhood. She felt his elbows come down to pinch her hips, and his legs bend ready to spring, and she sobbed with desire, not being able to stand the tension. She was so horny.

She screamed and her head snapped back as he gripped her firmly and with a grunt, plunged his hardness straight up and into her tight wetness, stretching her pussy and filling her up with one long stroke. This new angle rubbed across new nerves inside her and she could feel her pussy muscles flutter around his thick, throbbing shaft. In her world devoid of light, free movement and the ability to speak, all her consciousness centred around his large pole of flesh buried up inside her soft body.

She groaned loudly as he started to slide in and out of her gently, pumping his full length up into her with slow, deep strokes. She could feel her slippery tunnel expanding around the large round head of his prick as he reamed her out. He was moving slower than before, and she could sense he was savouring the sheer feel of her body clutching around him, rather than him wanting to reach a climax urgently.

Her own body however had other ideas. While he pumped her steadily, holding onto her by her hips and under her breasts, she could feel every millimetre of his thick, veined cock slide in and out of her ultra-sensitive pussy. The pill that Emma had given her, had woken new levels of awareness and arousal in her body, and the vibrator had kept her teased on the brink for ages. Not only that, her previous orgasms had left her erogenous zones even more sensitive, so even though her was pumping her slowly, sensually, she felt her body quickly building to the brink of yet another orgasm.

She could feel her body trembling all over under the erotic assault of her young body. She could feel every nerve tingle with electric pleasure. She tugged automatically at her bonds, trying to get more as she whimpered and squealed, her cries largely muffled by the gag. She could feel his hardness rub across the butt plug with each long stroke.

She felt so helpless and used. And she loved it! Then he notched it up a level by closing his hands around her large breasts and squeezing them firmly. She squealed as he drove up and into her, lifting her off the ground with each thrust, his elbows still gripping at her hips. His hands cupped the lower haves of her large soft breasts and squeezed firmly as his thumb and first fingers closed in on her swollen nipples and tugged them firmly, sending more pleasure pangs down to her inner pussy.

He continued to fuck her long and slow and so very, very deep, reaching right up into her helpless body, expanding her warm wet tightness each time, her body clutching and trembling around him. She felt right on the cusp of an immense orgasm, feeling the pleasure pressure build throughout her body making her feel more aroused than she had ever been. Ever.

She didn't know how much more of this intense teasing pleasure she could take. She wanted to cum so bad, but being so close and not quite getting there was torture. She wanted him to speed up to finish her off, or something, but her brain was already mush and she couldn't articulate her frustration to him. He just kept pumping her body slowly and steadily, content on taking his time with her. She groaned at the thought that he had just cum and therefore could probably keep this up for quite a while.

Cliff was thinking that he was in love with Abigail. He was certainly in love with her body. He kept his slow, steady pumping of her bound body, which he hoped she would like. He thought to fuck her hard like Emma had told him, straight after she had just orgasmed, might be too much for her senses, so he kept a steady rhythm. Besides, he had just cum and wanted to enjoy her for longer. She felt slim and light in his arms, aided by the overhead arm bindings, so felt he could keep this up for ages.

Shortly after re-entering her slick body and pumping her again, he could feel his large cock was back up to full hardness and also sensitivity after his earlier intense ejaculation deep into her lithe body. She looked so pretty as he held her tightly while pumping his manhood up into her from behind, urging his cock into her deepest recess, bottoming out inside her with each thrust. He could feel her tremble around him as he fucked her solidly.

He loved the noises she made from behind the gag. Her whimpers had turned to gasps as he held her wonderfully soft and mouldable breasts. Her gasps had cranked up to squeals as he tugged and rolled her lovely extended nipples. She seemed to like that so he tweaked them and pulled them in his strong fingertips as he squeezed her breasts firmly, something that Emma told him she liked. He just wanted to please her, and was definitely pleasing himself with her body.

He kept fucking her for what felt like hours, his athletic body full of stamina and desire for this lovely, captive girl. Over this time, her body started quivering more strongly and her squeals got higher in pitch and frequency as her breathing became more rapid and her skin became hotter and slicker with sweat. He could feel her juices coating his cock and running down onto his balls as he pumped her solidly, until her breathing became so fast and frantic that he was worried she would hyperventilate and decided to finish her off.

While still pumping her deeply, he removed one hand from her breast and reached out to pick up the vibrator which was discarded on the nearly chair. His other hand slid under one breast and clamped over the other, holding her torso back to him. Then he switched the vibrator onto a medium setting. He suddenly changed a gear and started pumping her hard and fast, making her squeal louder, before applying the vibrator to her exposed and throbbing clit.

Abigail saw white. She screamed loudly, the sensation was so intense. Her back arched impossibly and her head thrust so hard back it rested on his chest as her long denied orgasm exploded through her pent-up nervous system and rocked her soul to the core. He pumped her hard a deep, grunting in exertion while keeping the vibrator firmly on her clit as he let loose. He had to hold on to her tightly as she bucked and writhed and desperately tugged at her bonds, frantic for release.

Her pussy muscles fluttered in strong spasms around his cock and they could both feel her squirting against his pumping shaft as her body gave up everything in the pleasure of the moment. She was squealing and sobbing uncontrollably as he pumped her hard and fast and stimulated her clit, turning the vibrator up to max, keeping her in blissful ecstasy for as long as possible. This was overwhelmingly intense and her sensory system exploded in a million stars as she kept cumming.

Cliff couldn't hold it back any longer as he witnessed her intense and very long orgasm. He spasming around him and her shrieks of passion were too much for his balls to endure any longer. With a bellow, he fucked her fast and hard as his large cock swelled and pulsed, firing jet after jet of sticky sperm straight up into her spasming body, setting off a new wave of convulsions through her body as he pumped her full of his fluids, the last blast being particularly powerful.

Feeling him flood her with his sperm must have been the last straw for her overwhelmed body, and she shrieked loudly for the last time, before going quiet and limp in his hold. She had passed out.

Panting and heaving from the physical workout, a concerned Cliff quickly slipped out of her, and removed the gag and blindfold. He checked that she was breathing OK before moving the chair close behind her and lowering her by the rope, carefully onto it. He held her tenderly as he untied her arms. 'God she's so beautiful' he thought to himself. He carried her across to lay her carefully on her back on the bed before removing the leg cuffs and the bar.

He listened to her breathing for a while, before there was a quiet knock at the door. He quickly got up, threw a sheet over Abigail's naked body, and aware of his own nakedness, hid behind the door to open it a crack. It was Emma.

"You alright in there? I heard Abby screaming! Is she alright?"

Cliff moved further behind the door out of Emma's line of sight so that she could see Abigail on the bed, looking peaceful.

"Uh, yeah she seems OK. Just overcome with emotion. She's a screamer." Cliff replied, honestly. "But I'm sure she'll be fine. D'you want to come in and check for yourself?"

"Um, maybe I should. Are you naked?" asked Emma.

"Yeah. Hang on a minute" Cliff closed the door and scrambled to put his trousers on before opening the door again.

Emma edged inside, surveying the debris around, the clothes scattered, the vibrator on the floor. She caught the aroma of sex in the room. "You guys seemed to have a lot of fun!" she grinned at him, as she went over to the bed to check on her cousin.

"Yeah. Um, sorry about the noise. It's just............" He let it hang, feeling awkward.

"Oh, no need to apologise, Cliffie" assured Emma. "I could hear you from down the corridor. It sounded hot!" Emma didn't quite want to admit to him that she couldn't resist having a little play with herself while hearing the passionate noises making their way to her own room. "Well, she seems fine, just flaked out" she concluded. "You gonna stay with her a while?"

"Yeah, if that's OK. I want to make sure she's OK when she wakes" said Cliff.

"No problem. Just let me know when you go" Emma slunk back to her own room, leaving Cliff to attend to his young lover.

Cliff tidied up some of their mess and put his own clothes on the chair, ready for getting dressed later. He also found a notebook and pen and scribbled his mobile number on it for Abigail to find later. He hoped they could meet again, but wanted to talk to Abigail in the meantime.

Then he went back to the sleeping girl and slipping under the sheet next to her. He angled her towards him and cuddled her to his chest, with his arms holding her gently. After a few minutes, she woke suddenly, coming to with a start and a gasp, before recognising Cliff's arms around her. She smiled contentedly as she snuggled back into him with her head on his chest and, closing her eyes, drifted off to sleep, exhausted.

Sometime before midnight, Cliff carefully extracted himself from Abigail's embrace and kissed her on the forehead. He slipped quietly from the bed, dressed, and looked back with love the sleeping beauty, before he slipped off down the corridor to knock on Emma's door. They exchanged comments before Cliff let himself out.

Emma checked up on the sleeping Abigail, but noticed Cliff's note and confiscated it with a wicked grin. She fancied setting them up for another meeting herself.

*

Please leave some feedback for the author.