Abigail in Trouble Ch. 12: Night Games

Story Info
Abigail experiences bondage on her own terms - or does she?
12.3k words
4.58
13.4k
11

Part 12 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter is a deviation from the usual situation that Abigail has found herself in to date, and as such, I would be really interested in feedback to see how it is received. I certainly enjoyed writing this one. I hope you enjoy reading it. Sly

*************

In order to recover mentally and physically from her recent ordeal, Abigail went to spend several weeks at her uncle and aunt's house to spend some quality time with her best friend Emma.

Emma was Abigail's cousin, who used to live next door, but now lived a little further away on the other side of town. They didn't see each other as often these days, but they were still very close. Emma was several years older than Abigail and more worldly wise.

Emma had always seen Abigail, an only child, as a bit of a little sister to dote on, tease, teach in the ways of the women, but also protect her from the big bad world. Since she had moved away, conversations about their love life had not really got to the detailed level. They had a lot of catching up to do.

They spend the days just lounging in Emma's room. Emma's family were quite well off and Emma's room was pretty large for a young woman still living at home. There was plenty of room for the two of them to lounge on the bed watching chick flics and discussing life. The subject of Emma's boyfriend came up naturally, but when Abigail's admitted to not having a boyfriend herself, Emma didn't believe it at first.

"You must have met some guy at high school or college" she said. "With your looks, you could have your pick of the crop!"

Abigail was a bit defensive. "Well it's not as simple as that, is it? There was this one guy I quite fancied. Well, had quite crush on actually. But you know me, I'm not forward like you. I was too shy to talk to him about it so we never got further than talking about school work" she admitted.

"Well you can't leave it there! Who is he? And was he interested?" Emma probed.

"You probably don't know him. And anyway he probably didn't even look at me as anything other than just another college student, so it makes no difference" Abigail sighed.

Emma wasn't going to let this drop. This was the first time she had heard Abigail mention any specific interest in the opposite sex, so was going to extract more info if she could.

"So, if it makes no difference, you can tell me. What's his name?" Emma asked.

Abigail sighed, again thinking back in disappointment. "Clifford. His name is Clifford, and he was on the football team so he's probably got lots of girlfriends, and now we've left college, we'll probably never meet again."

Emma thought back for a moment before realising that she did in fact know who Abigail was talking about. "You mean Cliff, the strong, silent blond giant?" Abigail nodded. Emma continued "But he's a complete hunk, Girl! No wonder he caught your eye!" Emma thought for a while dreamily and no more was said about Abigail's crush.

The conversation moved on about things, and Emma's boyfriend, but took an unexpected turn when Emma, after some further questions, finally worked out that despite not having dated, Abigail was no longer a virgin, and she wanted to know all the gory details. Abigail felt so relaxed and safe with Emma, that she couldn't help relating what had happened the first time (See Abigail in Trouble Ch01: Business Dinner). Emma was shocked to hear of the incident, but started to be amused as Abigail described how she had cum hard at the time.

As the days went on, Emma managed to extract more and more tales of the unfortunate incidents that Abigail had got herself into, including the fact that Abigail has started going on the pill, and was subsequently glad that she had. Emma felt protective of her younger cousin, and cuddled her as Abigail related how she had been trapped, cornered, tricked, used and abused. And also how she had cum so hard each time.

"So, what you are telling me is that basically you have been fucked a number of times this summer Abby" Emma summarised gently.

"Yes" came the quiet reply.

"And since you didn't give consent, then they were all technically rapes", Emma continued.

"Uhuh. I guess" said Abigail softly.

"And a lot of the time you were held captive, and helpless", Emma offered.

"Yes. That's right" replied Abigail quietly. She could feel a slight tingle deep inside as she thought about being helpless at the mercy of strangers.

"And that a lot of the time you were actually tied up, and in some cases gagged?" Emma probed.

"Yes. But it wasn't my fault!" Abby assured her, defensively. "They were bigger and stronger than me!"

"Of course. But even so, you've told me that you end up having the most amazing, mind-blowing orgasms! Is that right?" Emma teased.

"Well...I suppose. But I couldn't help it. My body just exploded!" Abigail was starting to feel a little damp down under as Emma basically teased out of her what had happened on more than one occasion and the truth that her body at least, had responded in the way it had each time.

"So, Abby" Emma continued "What we have determined is that it turns you on something crazy to be tied up, helpless, and fucked silly!"

"No! It's not like that!" Abigail protested. "It wasn't me! It was them! They tied me up and forced me!"

"And you, my gorgeous little cousin, absolutely LOVED it!" Emma gleefully pointed out.

Abby was ashamed of what Emma had just said, but she couldn't deny some of the facts at least. She just lay there in her cousin's arms, sobbing slightly at the dawning of the truth. Emma apologised for pushing it and gently soothed her and they said no more for the time being.

Emma however, had a naughty thought and quietly turned some ideas over in her mind. If all that Abigail had told her was true, then Abigail was due some sexual experiences on her own terms for a change.

Also, Emma certainly did remember Cliff. Who could have missed the gentle giant? Emma knew she was still in touch with some of his friends. Apparently he was smart and quiet and fit, firmly in the "strong silent" type. She couldn't remember him having a girlfriend though: most of the girls were taken with the more outgoing members of the football team, but Emma thought she would check.

The following morning, Emma took herself away from the house and texted a few friends to find out more. It turned out Cliff was still around, and furthermore currently did not have a girlfriend. Emma pieced this, and some of the other recently discovered facts about her cousin together, and came up with a scheme.

****

Cliff had been bumming around with his friends at the athletics track when an unknown number came in on his mobile. His friends watched as his puzzled face finally recognised the caller, then went bright red about something they said to him. He turned and walked away to quietly finish the call in private, and his friends nudged each other winking, speculating that their friend had finally got a girl after all this time, and was trying to hide the fact.

Once he had finished the call, Cliff slowly re-joined his friends, seemingly a little dazed.

"What's up Bud? She stood you up fella?" one of them teased?

"What? Er, well no, erm" Cliff fended him off, clearly a little flustered.

"Hey it's cool if you've got a girlfriend at last. It's about time!" another friend encouraged.

"Well, it's not like that. She's just a friend of a friend. It was about someone else" Cliff hopelessly tried to explain.

"Yeah sure Buddy. Of course it was" one joked. "She's a friend of a friend. They always are. So...anyone we know?"

"Err, well like I said. That was just a friend of a friend about another friend...?" Cliff ventured, before realising it sounded very unconvincing and decided to shut up instead.

His friends tried teasing him a bit more, but Cliff didn't want to talk about it, so they didn't push him.

They did notice however, that he was keen to clear off and get down to the shopping mall for "something that came up", and were convinced between themselves that he had just arranged a date with a secret girlfriend.

****

"Wake up sleepyhead!" Emma bounced on Abigail's bed until the pretty brunette sat up and collected her hair from in front of her eyes, blinking in the sunlight. "It's going to be a wonderful day today. I can tell!" Emma was already dressed and in fact had already gone on an early morning expedition before returning to rouse her cousin.

Abigail still felt too sleepy to share her cousin's enthusiasm for the dreary autumn day, and wondered why she was so lively.

"What's going on Emm?" she asked, rubbing her eyes, before noticing the wicked glint in Emma's eye and the wide grin on her face. "What? What have you got planned, you minx?".

"Now, now" Emma chided, "Don't be so disparaging until you find out what's in store for you today. We are going to give you the most marvelous day of your little life! What with all that you've gone through over this summer, I want to really make you feel special and good about yourself."

"So...?" Abigail questioned, a little taken back by her cousin, but also a little suspicious.

"So we're going to spend the rest of the morning shopping, then the afternoon pampering you, and in the evening, a special treat" Emma explained.

"Er, OK" Abigail acknowledged. This sounded good if Emma was prepared to give her some retail and beauty therapy. "Um. So, what's the treat?" she asked, thinking of a movie or the like.

Emma wouldn't explain further and just took Abigail step by step through the day.

They went to the Mall, especially lingerie stores, and Emma insisted in choosing lots of skimpy and lacey items for Abigail which made her blush, but probably would, as Emma put it "make her feel good on the inside." Abigail humoured her, and certainly did like lace lingerie herself, but given the choice, she didn't think she would ever actually wear some of the items.

After lunch, Emma pampered her cousin at the beautician, then the hairdressers where they perfects a lovely wavy effect with lots of tendrils and curls around the edges, and finally to a nail bar before heading for an early bite to eat and then back to Emma's home. Emma ran a hot, frothy bath and pampered Abigail some more as she relaxed in the water.

"Why are you being so nice to me today?" asked Abigail as she was getting dry. "Not that I'm complaining, but what have I done to deserve this?"

"Oh sweetie, you're my favourite cousin, so I can pamper you if I want to, can't I?" said Emma, in a lame attempt at an explanation. "Like I said this morning, you've been through quite a lot this summer, and all I wanted for you, was to have the chance for some really good experiences for a change." Abigail bought this explanation for the time being, until she glanced at the end of Emma's bed.

Emma had laid out on her bed, what she wanted Abigail to wear for the evening, and Abigail stared at the flimsy clothing and underwear draped over the end of the bed in disbelief.

"What? This? I can't wear this!" she protested.

"Sh, sh" Emma scolded. "Sure you can. My parents are going out, so they won't see you; it's just you and me in the house and this is perfect for what I've got planned. AND I'm not giving you the option."

"So, what EXACTLY have you got planned?" Abigail asked suspiciously as she sat on the edge of Emma's bed. Still wrapped in her towel.

"Well..." This is the hard bit, thought Emma. I'd better just tell her. Here we go.

It was Emma's turn to be uncharacteristically bashful as she explained.

"Since I found out that you seem to really love to be...you know... tied up and...er... teased, um, well I thought it would be nice, er well, really, really nice actually, to erm, well, if I could tie you up and, er, have you, well er 'teased'" she finished, swallowing hard, hoping that Abigail would agree.

Emma left it there for a minute to let the words to sink in. Abigail sat draped in her towel with her mouth open in shocked disbelief at what her cousin had just said. Once she had registered what she had proposed, she felt a blush come over her.

"So... what you are saying Emm, is that...you want to...tie me up? ...and.."

"Have you teased" finished Emma, carefully not using the first person, desperately hoping that she hadn't blown it and Abigail wouldn't freak out on her. "My parents are going out all evening, so there won't be anyone to disturb things". Abigail didn't pick up on the fact that she had said "things" rather than "us". Emma was hoping like mad she hadn't noticed.

Abigail let the proposal sink in properly, blushing at the thought of her cousin "teasing her", and all that it could include. She didn't think that Emma had any lesbian tendencies, and nor did Abigail herself, but was attracted by the thought of being helpless and maybe aroused, and in a safe environment with a close friend for a change. In fact, she could feel a gush of wetness deep inside at the prospect.

She hung her head coyly. "Um. OK" she said softly.

Emma was absolutely delighted, but deliberately played down her reaction.

"Are you sure, Abby?" Abigail nodded gently. "Great!" exclaimed Emma, bursting with excitement. "I promise you won't regret it, you won't get hurt and you'll really, REALLY enjoy it. I hope."

"You promise Emm?" asked Abigail, looking up into her cousin's face for final re-assurance.

"Absolutely" confirmed her cousin. "Now let's get you all ready, and then the fun can begin.

*****

The next scene was inspired by Sane Person's excellent rendition of Emma Frost having captured Kitty Pryde and rendered Kitty helpless, ready to tease her mercilessly, no doubt. It's not from Sane Person's Night Games set, but I took the title from there. Thanks and respect to Sane Person.

*****

Emma started to organise her cousin.

"In order to get the full 'damsel in distress' effect, we need to transform you into the 'helpless princess'" she explained. "First, we'll fix your make-up while you are still in that robe."

Emma sat Abigail down at her dressing table to work on her. Since Abigail was so pretty to start with, she didn't need that much work, but Emma enjoyed dolling her up a bit. She rouged up her cheeks a little, applied a generous amount of dark filler to her eye-lashes and an attractive pinky-red lipstick did the trick mostly.

A few more touches here and there, including brushing Abigail's long, lustrous hair, left Emma gasping at her younger cousin's beauty. "Gosh you look good, Abby" Emma slipped out. Abigail again began to wonder about Emma's motives here.

Next was the clothing - if you could call it that.

Emma made Abigail slip on the most flimsy pair of soft pink satin and frilly lace panties that Abigail could ever have imagined. She had seen them in the shop, but had never expected to actually wear them. They swooped low at the front and the sheer gusset gently cupped her pudenda, whilst the narrow drawstrings over her hips were joined high on each hip by a little pink bow. The rear had a little triangle that wedged in the crack of her bottom, leaving her arse cheeks largely exposed. The panties felt a little snug on her.

Next was the item of Abigail's main objection: the dress. It was actually more like a piece of lingerie than a dress but it was certainly not meant to be worn under anything. It was made of the same soft pink lace and satin material as the panties. It had a ribbed bodice that hooked up and tightened with strings at the back. Abigail winced as Emma tugged the strings tight around her torso and narrow waist.

The underwiring at the top of the bodice lifted Abigail's generous D cup breasts. The top of the dress was frilly and lace-edged and dipped low at her cleavage but was raised only enough to cling to Abigail's large nipples. The top was held up by thin straps over her shoulders.

The "skirt" of the "dress" started obscenely high up at her waist, and flared out immediately. It was very short and frilly, and did not have enough weight to fall down, so that it stuck out around Abigail's hips like a short tutu and had no chance to cover her panties.

Finally, to complete the 'sexy pink princess' look that Emma was obviously going for, she helped Abigail slip on a pair of soft pink lace-top stockings. Once Abigail had these tightly encasing her shapely legs, Emma clipped them to the bottom of the dress bodice, but made sure that the garter straps themselves at the front and back, were fed under the flimsy panties.

Emma stood back and gasped as she admired the look she had created in her cousin. Abigail now looked like the sexy pink princess that she had planned, but she was much more stunning than she could have imagined and something unexpected stirred deep inside herself.

"Wow!" was all Emma could say.

"What?" asked Abigail, uncertainly.

"You, my dear, look good enough to eat!" purred Emma, with obvious lust in her voice.

Abigail was not so sure. "I feel silly" she said.

"Nonsense!" chided Emma. "You're the very epitome of a young, innocent princess. Perfect, in fact"

"Well, a pink princess ready for bed maybe, I don't feel very much like a damsel in distress" complained Abigail.

"That's because you are only the 'damsel' at the moment. Next, we need to make you 'in distress'", argued Emma, gleefully. Abigail was not sure she was going to enjoy the next part.

Since coming up with her plan, Emma had managed, without Abigail knowing, to pop to a special store she knew of, in a quiet back-street of the town. Because she had access to Abigail's clothes during the day, Emma knew her exact size, and had made a number of purchases accordingly.

"Come sit on my dressing chair, and I'll get the stuff" Emma persuaded.

Abigail perched herself in her pretty pink outfit down on the chair, facing the mirror. Emma fetched her bag of delights and brought out a set of white leather straps complete with buckles. Although she suspected this was what Emma had in mind, Abigail still gulped when she saw the straps, but also felt a small gush down under.

First, Emma fitted a tight white leather belt high up around Abby's narrow waist. It had tight loops fitted at the back and sides. Next came a kind of harness.

"So, I need to bring your arms back here and fit your arms through these three straps, like this" Emma explained as she fitted the straps around Abigail's arms, drawing them snugly into the small of her back and started tightening them up. Abigail quickly appreciated the restrictions her arms would be feeling shortly.

The straps bound her forearms together tightly in several places behind her back. When they were cinched up, her arms were bound together in parallel. Additional straps went around her arms just above her elbows, and also up nearer her shoulders, and when these were also tightened, they drew everything more compact together into the small of her back.

Abigail winced a little and complained to Emma, who only slackened things off a little. Short straps then tied her arms tightly to the belt.

Emma then approached her cousin with a white leather collar which also had loops on it.

"You've got to be kidding me, Emm!" Exclaimed Abigail.

"Come, on Abby. It's part of the look. Hold your head straight while I get this on you.".

Abigail did so as Emma lifted her beautiful hair out of the way and buckled the collar around her slender neck. Two loose straps from the arms harness went up to feed through loops at each side of the collar, before coming back down over her shoulders to dangle with a loop on either side of Abigail's generous breasts.

A final long strap was attached to her already bound wrist. It fed forward under her armpit and then looped up across her chest over breasts, feeding through the end of both straps hanging down from her collar, before returning back under her arm to attach at the other wrist.