Abigail in Trouble Ch. 12: Night Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When all the buckles and loops were tightened up, Abigail felt her whole upper body constricted and held in a tight package. Her arms were useless behind her, and although she wriggled and tugged at the straps, she definitely was not getting out of them on her own. Her beautiful D cup breasts were thrust forward by the angle of her arms pinned behind her back, straining at the pink dress and threatening to burst free.

"Feeling more like a damsel in distress now? Emma asked.

"Definitely" said Abigail. She had to admit that deep down, the feeling of helplessness was starting to turn her on more and more, with each cinch of a strap, and tightening of a buckle.

"Good. Now for the next part, I need you kneeling on the floor" Emma continued.

"There's more?" asked Abigail, uncertainly.

Given that she couldn't use her hands to push herself up off the seat, Emma helped her stand up and walked her to the foot of the bed, then turned her to face the door before helping her kneel. At first Abigail wanted to kneel down with her legs curled under her, but Emma got her to perch up, propped on her stocking-clad feed, with her knees apart for stability (and access). She fed a sturdy white leather strap around both Abigail's thigh and calf, effectively pinning her legs bent under her in the kneeling position, and then buckled them tight.

Abigail tried shifting her weight on her legs, but found the straps didn't allow her much wriggle room at all. She wouldn't be walking off anywhere soon.

"Right, now for the final touch" announced Emma.

"But, but, but I'm all tied up and can't move at all, as it is!", explained Abigail.

"Yes, but I've noticed that you are still giving me some lip, Little Miss Princess! So I'm going to put a stop to that!" With a flourish, Emma produce a red ball gag and approached her younger cousin.

Abigail swallowed hard. "D'you promise you won't do anything nasty to me after you put that in?" She asked. "I'll not be able to tell you when I want to stop" she whined.

"Oh quit whining you gorgeous creature. I promise you will not get hurt in any way, and remember you are supposed to enjoy this evening. I'll promise you that, but only if you get into it from the start. So, open wide" Emma persuaded.

Abigail opened her mouth wide and Emma popped the ball into Abby's mouth before running the strap under her hair and securing it with the buckle.

"There!" Announce Emma. "All done. And don't you look the absolutely deliciously perfect pretty damsel in distress, all helpless and ready!"

"Ready for what?" asked Abigail, but of course, all that escaped past the tight gag was a muffled "Eayyu or ugh!"

"Well" said Emma, correctly interpreting the grunts. "Since you are now indeed a helpless pink princess, what you really need is a knight in shining armour to come and rescue you, of course!"

Abigail did a quick double-take at what Emma had just said. She knew she was definitely joking. Well, she thought she was joking at least. Well, of COURSE she was joking. Wasn't she? She wasn't really...? No, of course not. She couldn't. No. Definitely. She couldn't... Could she?

Emma stood up and went to the bedroom door. Before she opened it, she turned to take in the sight before her. Here was her little cousin, dearest Abigail, all tarted up in frilly pink lace and trussed up with leather straps and harnesses. And gagged. Her wide, innocent eyes looked up at her, trusting but ultimately knowing her helplessness. Emma nearly jumped on her to eat her alive, but she resisted.

"I'm just going to check that everyone else has gone, and I'll be right back" Emma announced. "Don't you go anywhere, girl!" she called as the bedroom door shut behind her.

Abigail was left kneeling on her cousin's bedroom floor, tightly bound and gagged. She was really glad that the thick shagpile carpet meant that her knees and toes were comfortable, but she didn't know how long she would be helpless like this. That single thought made her pussy twitch and she felt another gush of girl juice from deep inside her. Her nipples stiffened under the flimsy pink material and her breathing became quicker.

Abigail waited for a few minutes, left with only her own imagination as to what Emma was going to do to her. Her juices flowed in anticipation. She finally heard some footsteps coming up to the door, and it slowly swung open.

Emma sauntered through the door a wide grin on her face, followed by Clifford! Abigail was shocked and absolutely mortified. She flushed a deep shade of red all over. Emma just HADN'T! The Bitch! Here she was, Abigail, the nice shy girl, all trussed up and helpless, and Emma hadn't just gone and invited a boy up to see her! Not just that, it was Cliff!

Abigail squeaked in anguish from behind the gag and tried to wriggle free of her bonds, to no avail, as a very sheepish-looking Cliff tentatively shuffled through the doorway and stood, eyes wide open in surprise, regarding the beautiful vision kneeling on the floor in front of him. The bouquet of flowers in his hand dropped down as his eyes roamed over the helpless pink lace-clad Abigail, obviously surprised to see him. He drank in the amazingly sexy babe in front of him, and his loins stirred.

Cliff had been left waiting for about an hour outside Emma's porch. He had ducked around the side as Emma's parents had left, as instructed, and had waited nervously, pacing up and down with his bouquet, waiting for Emma to come and introduce, or rather re-introduce him to her cousin Abigail. He had always fancied her, but she'd never seemed interested, and had never made a move, so they had just kept conversations to school work and nothing further had happened.

When Emma called him out of the blue with an offer to "introduce" them, Cliff leapt at the chance. He spent the last 24 hours getting ready, fretting over his clothes and wondering if flowers were a little OTT at this stage. Finally he had made it to Emma's house, and expected a quiet gathering with maybe Emma's family around and perhaps a couple of other friends present.

Nothing had prepared him for the vision of helpless beauty before him now, and he was speechless.

Emma closed the door, and still grinning, jumped in with a speech.

"Well Abigail, this is a surprise isn't it? Guess what gorgeous fella I happened to find lingering on my doorstep?" she teased. "But of course, Cliff hasn't come to see me, has he? He's come to see you, Abby. He's your knight in shining armour that I promised, although I must admit that he didn't know that you would need rescuing until just now!"

Cliff subconsciously licked his lips, not managing to tear his eyes away from the bound and blushing Abigail. She looked so beautiful. He could see the swell of her lovely breasts, the shape of her nipples poking at the flimsy pink, the short see-through skirt, the frilly pink laced-top stockings and her soft pink panties, gently cupping her soft pudenda.

On top of that, she was all strapped up and helpless, with a ball gag stuffed in her mouth, meaning that the only noises she could emit were little squeaks from behind the gag. She looked too sexy to be true.

Emma continued. "So what I'm going to do, is I'm going to leave you two tentative love-birds to get better acquainted in private. Don't worry, I'm off down the road to my boyfriend for the night and Mum and Dad won't be back until the small hours." She turned to Cliff. "So, you probably have until about midnight to do your 'rescuing' to the damsel's FULL satisfaction" she grinned. "Comprendez?"

Cliff still couldn't find his tongue, but finally managed to tear his eyes away from Abigail's body to face Emma and nod his understanding.

Emma took his face in her palms, looked closely into his eyes and became very serious as she laid down the law.

"Now Clifford. Listen VERY carefully to me. OK? That is my baby cousin there, whom I am entrusting completely into your hands. Don't let me down, don't let yourself down, and most importantly, don't let Abby down. If you hurt her in ANY way, you're dead. If you don't satisfy her FULLY, you're dead. If she complains to me about you tomorrow, you're dead. And if you don't give her multiple orgasms over and over until she's faint and her ears drop off, you're dead. You get the picture."

Abigail squeaked loudly in indignation as Emma finished her last sentence. But the other two ignored her.

Cliff nodded at Emma each time, but gulped as she described her expectations and the responsibility he was being entrusted with. He could also guess at Emma's fury if he messed it up. He still couldn't believe how quickly things had moved to this point, and that basically Emma was inviting, no telling him to fuck Abigail, the girl he had secretly lusted after for several years.

Emma kept his full attention. "OK? Have you got that, Clifford? Am I making myself perfectly clear?"

"Yes, Emma. Perfectly clear" he managed to get out, having just about found his voice.

"Good. I don't want any misunderstanding here" she said. "Oh, and another thing" Emma added. "She's tied up for a reason. She really likes it believe me, and she desperately wants you to fuck her hard while she's all helpless. Don't even THINK about untying her until you're finally ready to leave. OK?" Emma seemed adamant on this point, so Cliff again nodded his agreement.

"That goes for the gag as well" added Emma as an afterthought. She was loving this, watching both her cousin and Cliff squirm in their embarrassment. She went over to Abigail, still uncomfortably fidgeting under Cliff's gaze, and gave her a loving kiss on the cheek. "Enjoy yourself baby" Emma whispered into Abigail's ear. "Let me know how you've got on, in the morning."

"Well, I think that's about it for me" Emma said, picking up her jacket and small overnight bag from the corner. "I'll leave you two to it. Enjoy each other, and don't screw it up Cliff. The only thing you're allowed to screw, is her! See you in the morning Abby" Emma enjoyed her own wit and bidding them farewell, closed the door behind her.

Cliff was left in turmoil. He had desperately wanted to do the chivalrous thing and take things very slowly and only at a pace that Abigail was comfortable with. On the other hand, if everything that Emma had said was true, then a completely different tack was required, one that didn't have Abigail's direct input at all, at least not verbally.

He would still need to proceed very carefully. Not only did he desperately want to please Abigail, he equally did not fancy incurring the wrath of her older cousin. What could the poor lad do, other than follow the instructions given.

The flowers slipped from his grasp and fell to the floor and he stood seemingly paralysed as he gazed upon the embarrassed but helpless Abigail for a while, her eyes averted in shame.

When he had finally overcome his paralysis, he started slowly walking around her as she knelt in the middle of the floor. He admired her flimsy lace outfit, her tight straps but mostly her shape. He was particularly attracted to her round breasts, her cleavage offered up to him enticingly by the lace bodice of the babydoll dress.

He slowly circled her kneeling form several times, wondering what to do with her, how to start, what would be appropriate.

"Well Abigail" he said softly, finally finding his voice. "I must say that I wasn't expecting to see you like this tonight." Abigail mumbled into her gag, as if to say 'Nor was I'. Cliff continued. "But I have to say I'm certainly not disappointed. In fact I think you must be the most beautiful girl on the planet, and all wrapped up for me! I must be the luckiest guy alive. So I want to thanks you, and I hope I can live up to your expectations".

He continued to circle her as he considered his first move. Eventually he made up his mind. He fetched the chair stood nearby and set it close to her front. Then he picked up the fallen bouquet and carefully extracted a single red rose on its long stem.

Abigail eyed him suspiciously as he checked to ensure it was the thorn-less variety, before he discarded the rest of the flowers, sat down on the chair facing her and extended the rose towards her. He held it under her nose so that she could smell its fragrance, before using it to gently stroke her cheek above the gag strap. She closed her eyes as the petals caressed their way across the soft skin of her face, gently stroking down one cheek, then up the other.

Cliff started stroking the rose gently lower, down the side and then across the front of her neck. The gentle caress excited her and she whimpered slightly as he stroked it back and forth, and over her shoulders. Her embarrassment was slowly replaced by arousal, as Cliff leant in closer and worked the rose petals slowly lower until they were stroking across her exposed cleavage.

She trembled under the delicate touch as Cliff gently moved the flower over the lovely soft shapes of her full breasts where they swelled above the pink lace of the bodice cups. Here heart was beating faster in her chest and her breaths made her cleavage heave up towards his face.

He started stroking the rose lower, deliberately running back and forth across the front of her breasts, over the lace and over her nipples hidden underneath. Abigail could feel the gentle touch across her nipples and they instantly responded by hardening and pushing delightfully against the lace. She could also feel another gush of juice from deep with her.

"I'm going to be dripping soon" she thought.

It got better as Cliff more firmly rubbed the flower across her breasts and her nipples came into firmer contact as they stiffened and throbbed.

Cliff got off the chair and knelt close to her, so that she could feel his breath. He gently kissed her cheek above the ballgag strap as he worked the rose lower, leaving her breasts and teasing down the front of her dress. He slid it down the skirt over her nearest leg, and teased her soft inner thigh with it.

Looking down, he started stroking the rose up her inner thigh, under the skirt and reaching the naked skin above her stocking tops. She could feel the delicate petals teasing their way up her thigh, and she trembled in anticipation.

Abigail could not supress a moan as she felt the rose press over her thin panties and stroke across her pussy. Cliff carefully worked the flower back and forth across her pudenda, pressing a little more firmly each time. Abigail felt herself becoming wetter as she felt the delicate touch stroking her pussy lips, making her whole body quiver with arousal.

Cliff enjoyed her reaction as he started to stroke up and down her lace clad slit with the rose, nudging it through the length of her slit and stroking over the hood of her clitoris each time. As he stroked her pussy with the rose, he leant down further and started raining little kisses over her exposed throat under the collar and the top swell of her teenage breasts.

Abigail gasped and squirmed in bliss as he kissed her chest and teased her pussy like that for a while.

Then Cliff upped the ante. He discarded the rose and his hand slipped under her short skirt. He held her chin up so that she could look into his eyes as his warm hand gently cupped her pudenda in his palm. He could feel her warmth and moistness as he gently moulded his hand over the soft shape of her pussy, just holding her there. He could feel her trembling as she looked into his eyes with a cute mixture of lust and helpless anguish.

While he continued to just hold his hand over her pussy, his other hand went to the thin shoulder-straps of her dress. He slipped one, then the other over her shoulder, slipping it down until it snagged on the straps binding her arms. He gripped her pussy more firmly, holding her still while he gently peeled one pink lacy cup down, exposing her lovely round breast.

Now it was Cliff's turn to gasp as he beheld the soft swelling of her naked breast. The nipple was swollen and engorged and her flesh heaved with each of her quickening breaths. He pressed his middle finger up into the groove of her pussy, reminding her of its presence as he peeled down the other cup to reveal her other breast.

She really was the most delectably rare beauty, what with her arms pinned behind her, thrusting her pert and generous breasts out towards his face, the nipples throbbing to be touched. Cliff reluctantly removed his hand from her warm pussy and ensured that both cups from the dress were tucked underneath the fullness of Abigail's perfect breasts, lifting them further.

Cliff sat on the floor in front of her and extended his large hands towards her breasts. They both gasped as his palms made contact with the soft, yielding flesh of her young breasts, and closed around the swelling shapes. Her engorged nipples were snubbed by his hands and rubbed sideways as he gently squeezed the pliant orbs in his large hands.

Abigail whimpered and closed her eyes under his touch and Cliff took this as a sign she liked what he was doing. He began to gently squeeze and mould her sensitive breasts in his strong hands, loving the softness and feeling her warmth. Every time his palms shifted across her nipples, they were pushed to one side or the other, making delicious twinges of pleasure tug deep within her pussy.

Cliff grasped her breasts more firmly, and squeezed around the perimeter, drawing them into peaks, the nipples pointing at his face. Cliff could not resist and Abigail sighed deeply as his warm lips closed over a nipple. He applied a gentle suction and drew the throbbing teat between his lips, sucking it into his mouth and allowing his wet tongue to lick across the tip.

This action drew some guttural groans from behind Abigail's gag which encouraged him to suck a little harder. He held her breast firmly as he suckled on her nipple and lashed his tongue firmly across it and swirled it around. His other hand closed around her other breast and his first finger and thumb closed around her nipple, squeezing and rolling it.

Abigail lost herself in the sensations as he squeezed her breasts and tweaked and sucked on her sensitive nipples more and more firmly, extending the buds further out and making them throb and ache. She was helpless to resist, but for once, she didn't mind. She whimpered and thrust her breasts out towards him as he swapped his lips to the other nipple and continued to tease her mercilessly.

Then he sucked enough of her breast into her mouth to hold it steady while his tongue lashed across the nipple, so that he moved his hand from that breast and slid it lower. His hand brushed down her front, the palm pressing against her flat tummy as it travelled south. He reached the waist band of the dress and his hand pressed the flimsy skirt into her abdomen as it continued down.

Soon he was pressing the skirt into her panties and she gasped as his hand cupped her there through the material of her skirt and the thin panties. He pressed into her as he slid his fingers down the shape of her pussy, slightly stretched by the spread position of her knees. He could feel her groove even through both layers.

As his hand reached further down the softness between her legs, the skirt was freed and his palm now pressed against her womanhood with only her panties in between. She mewled into the gag as he started stroking her pussy, pressing his fingers into her slit that he could feel moistening through the satin and lace.

He continued to suckle firmly on one nipple while his fingers rolled and tweaked the other. Meanwhile, his other hand pressed more firmly into her soft pussy, seeking out her opening, and stroking up and down between the sensitive lips.

She was definitely wet down there and he wanted to feel it better, so he slipped his hand up under the skirt to the dipped front edge of her flimsy panties. He stroked his fingers down the front of her abdomen, and this time they slipped under the pink material of her panties.