Abigail In Trouble Ch. 17: Recovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't look at me like that! She's tired and doesn't want my company for the moment" he explained defensively. The others shrugged and let it go, although it was obvious what they were thinking. Cliff was really hoping that Abigail in fact would want his company one of these days.

So Cliff resigned himself to another night on the couch. It was uncomfortable and too short. His back would probably complain in the morning, a fact that Stuart had pointed out to him.

REHYDRATION

Cliff blinked as the light was suddenly switched on, blinding him. He sat up on the couch and rubbed his eyes as they got used to the unexpected brightness. "What the...#!?"

His blurred vision slowly focused on the stripey figure across by the light switch. Abigail, wrapped up in his dressing gown stared at him wide-eyed, aghast that she'd inadvertently woken him up.

"I'm sorry! I just needed a glass of water" she offered. "I thought you'd gone to the spare bedroom. What are doing in here?" she asked, puzzled. Cliff hesitated, but was too groggy to come up with anything other than the truth.

"Um, Abby, this IS the spare bed, kind of. Here. We don't actually have one you see."

Abigail was horrified that he had given up his bed for her.

"Why didn't you tell me?" she scolded him. She marched over to the sink and got herself the glass of water that she had come in for, then while sipping it she stood leaning back on the counter, regarding Cliff, who looked rather dishevelled in his boxer shorts. She nevertheless admired his physique, most of which was on display.

Abigail refilled the glass and, grabbing Cliff's hand, dragged him up off the couch and with her, back towards his bedroom. "Come on!" she ordered. "I'm not having us both sleeping on our own when we could be cuddled together."

Cliff needed to be sure that he hadn't just guilt-tripped her into offering something she didn't want.

"Abby, are you sure?" he started, as she dragged him into his dimly lit room, put down the water and closed the door behind them.

"Positive" she breathed.

She faced him and looking into his eyes, let the dressing gown slip from her shoulders and fall to the floor. Cliff's eyes grew wide as his gaze took in her whole body. She had taken the bra off, but the rest of her lingerie remained, decorating her lovely teenage body. Her adorable face was frame by her lustrous hair which fell about her shoulders in deep curls. Her large pert naked breasts swelled towards him as she puffed her chest out, swaying slightly on her feet. The sheer lace panties did little to hide her other charms and the lace garter and deep lace stockings framed her lower body beautifully.

"Abby!" Cliff breathed his eyes finally lifting from her body to look her in the eye. She had caught him ogling her displayed body, and she loved the look of lust in his eyes. Glancing down, she fancied she saw a twitch in his boxers.

"Cliffy" she retorted, stepping up to him and pressing her soft breasts firmly into his naked chest as she held his face and kissed him softly. Cliff immediately responded and encircled her body with his huge arms, squeezing her tightly against him as they deepened the kiss. Abigail's tongue darted out and licked around Cliff's lips. He responded by shoving his tongue into her mouth and tasting inside as he sucked on her tender lips.

Abigail nearly swooned as she felt his tongue take possession of her mouth, and realised that in future, this is what she wanted: for him to take possession of her. She also loved the feeling of his large warm hands possessively grasping her nearly naked buttocks. But for now, she just wanted a cuddle.

"Hold me" she commanded, breaking the kiss and putting her head sideways on his chest, her arms clutching around his firm torso. Cliff loved the taste of her, but was happy just to press her firmly against him. He could feel the hot shapes of her nipples snubbing into him as her yielding breasts mashed into his chest. His boxers would start to get uncomfortable very soon. He moved his hands so that there were pressing into her hips and back.

After a while and a tight squeeze she relaxed her grip and he released her. She pulled him over to the bed and got in, instructing him to lie next to her on his back.

"Just hold me Cliff" she pleaded.

Cliff pulled the cover over them both and switched off the bedside light. Abigail lay sideways against him, resting her head on his shoulder, snuggling really tightly into his side. She had one arm over his chest and one stocking-clad leg draped over his, dangerously close to the swelling in his shorts. Her breasts snuggled warmly into his side and her thighs felt amazingly soft just above the stocking tops.

Cliff had an arm around her, keeping her tightly to his side, loving the feeling of her soft, warm, scantily clad body wrapped around him. Very shortly he could hear her breathing pattern change as she drifted into a happy slumber with her man at her side. Safe. Cliff himself enjoyed the feeling of her against him as he drifted off to sleep himself.

REDISCOVERY

Cliff dreamed.

Cliff dreamt of a grass-clad forest glade. Sunlight filtered down through the trees. He was lying on his back with his head resting on a hummock of soft moss. His head felt groggy as he gazed about him. He wasn't sure if he had just woken up having drunk too much beer, or had just regained consciousness having bumped his head.

Suddenly a flutter of wings somewhere behind him caught his attention. He tried to move his head to look, but found his whole body sluggish or paralysed as is often the case in dreams. A light giggle and another flutter, almost a clatter, of wings came from somewhere to his left. He moved his eyes to try to follow the sound, but whatever it was, was too quick.

Then he thought he caught a flash of dark-green between the trees nearby, and then a glimpse of huge butterfly-like green wings, even closer. Another giggle, this time much closer and behind his head.

Then a light, teasing female voice spoke out.

"Well, what do we have here? A giant who's bumped his head? Let's see how immobile he is."

Cliff looked up to see an upside-down face peering down at him. It was framed by dark curly hair falling around and about. Behind the mass of hair, a large pair of butterfly-type wings spread out casting flashes of dark green light as they softly beat the air. The green was edged and decorated by black filigree. This was all strange, but what made Cliff's eyes open widest was the beautiful pair of naked breasts thrust out towards him below the smiling face.

The fairy or nymph or whatever she was, giggled lightly as she saw his gaze fix on her twin peaks, and then with a flash of green, and a clatter of wings, she was gone. She soon reappeared suddenly to his side, boldly approaching him as he lay there, motionless.

He got a much better look at her from this angle. She had the form of a delicate girl, maybe around the size of a young teenage human, with dark brown curly hair cascading around her shoulders. Her dark green butterfly-like wings shimmied and fluttered behind her, the black pattern appearing like lace. And apart from that, she was naked. Her lovely round breasts jiggled in front of her as she approached him, seemingly knowing that he couldn't move and she did not need to be afraid of him.

Cliff's fuzzy brain knew there was something familiar about her. Then it hit him, even in the dream: she looked like a younger, smaller Abigail! Well, apart from the wings.

Cliff could do nothing but gaze at her as she knelt down next to him and prodded him in the chest with a sharp finger to see what he would do. His arms lay limp at his sides and he couldn't move them or speak. The curious Abigail-nymph started exploring his body, stroking her little delicate hands over his chest and down his arms, feeling the muscles below the surface. Cliff watched her as she bit her bottom lip cheekily and stroked her hands over the skin of the giant she had found.

Her touch felt exquisite and Cliff, noticing her lovely breasts tremble as she moved, felt a stirring in his boxers, only that moment realising that they were all that he was wearing. The nymph had started stroking one hand down along his leg, sizing up his muscles there, when she noticed a bulge growing under his scant clothing.

"Oh!" She exclaimed to herself in her tinkly little voice. "He's maybe not completely paralysed after all!" She drew back suddenly, but then, when nothing else happened, knelt in even closer and continued stroking him. She watched, fascinated, as the bulge in his shorts grew and grew. Her hands subconsciously drew nearer and nearer to his shorts while she was mesmerised by the growing movement, which only accelerated the growing, much to Cliff's embarrassment.

Then Cliff felt his face flush anew as his large manhood, extending up towards his stomach, stretched the elastic waistband of his boxers too much, and the large head appeared.

"Oh!" exclaimed the nymph/fairy in surprise again. Then she turned to Cliff with a cheeky smile. "Did it want to say 'hello'?" Without any further delay and with Cliff powerless to stop her, she grabbed the waistband of his shorts and tugged them out and down and over the impressive member of flesh that was revealed. She noticeably gasped at the size of it.

"Wow!" she squealed. "I didn't know giants has such big.........." She didn't finish the sentence, instead, reaching forward she grabbed his shaft in both her little hands. "But it's so beautiful!" Cliff's felt his cock jump as the Abigail-nymph held his freed member and started stroking it all over. She gauged the entire size of it and then, holding it in both hands firmly, lifted it upright before starting to rub her hands up and down the length.

Cliff gasped and didn't know where to look, as this lovely creature started to rub her hands up and down his shaft, allowing him to get harder and harder. The nymph seemed to like this reaction, but noticed that her hands were rubbing dryly up and down him, catching the skin as she went.

"I think," she gasped between breaths, the effort of stroking his heavy shaft starting to take its toll on her, "that we need more moisture here". Still holding his upright cock in her hands, she suddenly lifted a naked leg over his thighs and swivelled to face him. She was now straddling his thighs, her legs spread and her breasts bouncing either side of his cock. She leant over the head of his huge cock and looked down at the tip where Cliff was starting to ooze a little pre-cum.

"It's winking at me and making its own moisture!" she observed to herself, her wings fluttering a little in delight. "But I think I can give it more." With that, she bobbed her head down and her little mouth opened wide and enveloped the head of his cock in a warm wet embrace.

Cliff groaned and his eyes rolled back, as she slathered all over his bell end, making sure lots of spit dribbled down his shaft to her pumping hands. Then she applied suction with her lips and enveloped the entire bell-end of his cock with her warm mouth, while jacking him harder and faster.

Cliff closed his eyes and let his head fall back as blissful pleasure engulfed his cock under the hands and mouth of this beautiful nymph. He could feel himself hard and throbbing in her mouth. The wetness and gentle suction teasing out more and more pre-cum. Her delicate hands now sliding nicely up and down his shaft, lubricated by her spit, working together because one couldn't reach around his girth on its own.

The nymph started humming around his knob and sucking with renewed gusto, managing to swallow more and more of his large head than he thought possible. Her hands squeezed and massaged his pole as they worked up and down in the slickness of her copious drooling saliva, and it felt like heaven to Cliff.

She really went to town on his giant cock, trying to guzzle as much into her warm, wet mouth as she could, and squeezing up and down his shaft in pulsing rhythms, driving him wild. Her wings rustled and quivered every time she bobbed her mouth down onto his cock.

His eyes closed in pleasure, Cliff's hands spread on the bed, as he lost himself in the sensations, rolling his head gently. As she went at him, she wanted to get more leverage to engulf him more deeply, so she shifted her legs further down his. Cliff felt the lace of her stockings rub down his thighs.

Hold on!? "Stockings? Bed? Moving my hands and head? What's going on?" thought Cliff.

In a state of curious bliss, Cliff managed to prise his eyes open. Light was starting to seep in past the blinds. He looked down.

A full-sized Abigail looked up at him with lust filled eyes as she devoured his erect manhood with her mouth, jacking him off firmly with both hands while she straddled his thighs. The covers were gone and her full, naked breasts bounced in front of her. Her stocking-clad thighs slithered over his legs as she tried to gain more purchase to gobble him up. A light breeze came through the partially open window, making the blinds rattle and clatter gently.

"Abby!" gasped Cliff, still not quite sure if he was dreaming or not. Abigail carefully withdrew his cock head from deep inside her mouth, but continued to pump his shaft slowly with her hands.

"Good morning, sleepyhead". She smiled at him through a curtain of brunette locks. "Do you like your wake-up call? Looks like I've already awakened this sleepy giant" she giggled, intimating the large cock she held in her hands.

"Oh Abby!" was all Cliff could say as she raised her head over his shaft and firmly engulfed him in her mouth again. She lined her throat up over his cock and kept lowering her mouth, sucking as she went, feeling his large cock-head sliding into the back of her mouth and trying to wedge it into the entrance to her throat. She hummed as she did this, maximising the sensation on his hardness.

Abigail tried really hard to get Cliff's cock into her throat, but he was so large, and the angle was wrong. She decided on a different line of attack, now he was awake. Drawing her head up, she drew her mouth all the way off his cock with a slurp. Letting it fall down onto his stomach, she crawled up his body like a cat having already licked up all the cream, her chin glistening with her own saliva.

Cliff leant up and cupped her face in his large hands as she came up to him, lowering her lips to his. They kissed deeply, Cliff wrapping his arms around her to squash her down onto his body. Her breasts and his manhood were squeezed between them. His mouth devoured hers, his tongue probing deeply into the back of her mouth. Abigail drew back from the deep kiss with a delightful gasp. She breathed "more, MORE!" before grabbing his face and diving back in.

Cliff thought he knew what she wanted. One arm snaked around the back of her head, holding her mouth clamped firmly to his own, and his large tongue snaked back into her mouth. He battled her slender tongue into submission before thrusting his massive tongue deep down her throat, filling her mouth completely. Abigail nearly swooned as he dominated the kiss, dominated her, almost suffocating her with his passion, not allowing her to pull free. And she loved it!

He pulsed his thick tongue deeply down her throat, plugging her air supply, and drank in her taste for a full minute until he could feel her breasts trembling against his chest and her hands starting to push against him. He broke the kiss, sliding his tongue back from her throat, and Abigail gasped in a lungful of air, panting, whimpering and smiling with pleasure at the intensity of it all.

"Ooooh! I love it when you gobble me all up!" she purred. "But now its my turn again." She disentangled herself from Cliff's arms and swivelled round 180 degrees on his broad chest. Now she was on all fours, straddling him, with her face over his cock and her black lace panty-clad bottom thrust out over Cliff's face.

She wasted no time in grabbing his cock in one hand and lifting it up to her lips. Moving her head forward and down, she proceeded to slide her warm, wet mouth down over his hard cock once more. Cliff groaned again as she took him into the back of her mouth again, this time with more ease.

But then he looked up at Abigail's pert bottom, framed by the black garter straps and only just covered in the middle by a nice pair of satin and lace panties. The curve of her pussy thrust out towards his face, and he decided to take what was offered. Grabbing her round but-cheeks in his warm hands, he leant up while pulling her down. He kissed her over her pussy.

Abigail twitched slightly and hummed something, but continued to concentrate in getting more of his cock into the back of her mouth. Cliff extended his tongue and licked firmly front the from all the way up her sheer panties to her bottom, delving into the crack of her pussy. This time a groan came from Abigail's throat. Cliff flicked his tongue over where he knew her clit was hiding, and felt her shiver all over. She gave out a small whimper.

As Abigail worked his cock in her mouth, Cliff started to lick up and down her slit, through the lace and satin. They each had a hard time concentrating on what they were doing because of the other's actions, so it ebbed and flowed between Cliff tonguing her firmly, and Abigail sucking harder. He could taste her juices soaking into the satin of her thin panties. She, in turn, could taste his pre-cum oozing from his tip.

Then Cliff upped the ante and pulled the narrow strip of lace and satin to the side. He stiffened his tongue and drove it firmly up into her inviting pussy. Abigail arched her back and just had time to withdraw his cock from her mouth to squeal loudly as she felt his warm tongue thrust up inside her moist, sensitive pussy. He tongued her firmly, sliding back and forth and licking her clit occasionally. He could feel her knees going weak as he slurped at her tasty hole.

Abigail rested a while, immensely enjoying Cliff working his tongue in and around her wet, girly opening. She was feeling rather wobbly and shaky, but was determined to continue pleasuring her man some more.

As she panted under Cliff's assault, she muttered to herself. "Just......a little rest.....Oh, yeah.....I can eat him.....Aaaah!.....in just a little whAaaaah!" She actually wasn't sure she could concentrate or move or stop herself from coming soon with Cliff thrusting his tongue up her juicy twat. Fortunately Cliff stopped licking her to reach up and pull her panties over her hips. Luckily they were fitted over her garters, so he drew them down over her pert bottom, and stretched them to free them from each of her legs in turn.

Abigail used this opportunity to regain her composure. While Cliff fiddled with her legs, she raised her head up over his shaft, directed it up at her mouth, and plunged downwards. Cliff gasped as she enveloped his cock in her wet mouth again, but this time she kept pressing down. The new angle allowed his cock to slide to the back of her mouth, and she kept pushing, relaxing her tongue and trying to swallow him down.

She grabbed his thighs and pulled her head forward and down as she engaged his cock-head at the entrance to her throat. Swallowing and pushing at the same time managed to do the trick and her throat opened up to him. Cliff gasped loudly as his cock suddenly slid up into Abigail's moist, clutching throat. Her swallowing neck muscles milked his shaft in delicious pulses and Cliff nearly lost it there and then.

To distract her from her sucking and to give him something to think about, he grasped her buttocks in both hands and pulled her pussy down onto his face. He thrust his tongue back into her steaming tunnel, so deep that her legs shook, and his nose nuzzled in the tight opening of her bum-hole. His tongue went to town on her, licking, lapping and probing her depths, making her tremble all over.