Abigail In Trouble Ch. 17: Recovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abigail had insisted to Cliff that they brought over some things from Cliff's place, and Cliff helped the girls unload them up to Emma's room. This of course, included the infamous box, with all the fixtures and fittings (and even some of the new ones) all bundled inside. To be fair, explained Abigail, the box and the fittings were all Emma's, so it was only right to return them. (Why she said this with a big grin on her face, Cliff only found out later.)

Cliff admitted to himself that he was secretly a little disappointed in returning the box without having seen Abigail inside. Abigail read his look correctly, and assured him that he could have fun with her another way, another time. Abigail then told him that she would stay with Emma to 'sort things out' and asked Cliff to come back and fetch her at 8pm. Cliff wasn't too sure about leaving her yet again in Emma's hands, but Abigail assured him it would be fine and not like before.

To be fair, Abigail now seemed so sure of herself and Emma seemed so defensive and sorry for the recent events, that he felt that actually the tables seemed to have turned somewhat. So he said goodbye to Emma with a wave and goodbye to Abigail with a kiss. In actual fact, Abigail had practically sucked his lips off his face, she had kissed him so enthusiastically. Cliff left to bide his time and do some shopping of his own.

So it was that just after 8pm, Cliff's pickup returned to Emma's house to pick up Abigail and take her back to his place. He had previously made some purchases, but already taken them back to his place so that Abigail wouldn't see them in his pickup.

When Cliff rang the bell, Abigail greeted him with a large holdall and a huge suitcase that she said contained all of her clothes and asked him to put it in the pickup. Cliff duly stashed her luggage behind the seats. Abigail called him back over to the house, he presumed to say goodbye to Emma. But Abigail had something else that she needed help putting in the back of the pickup......

RETURN

Michael and Stuart were watching the large TV when Abigail and Cliff came through the door. They immediately put the TV on 'mute' and looked up expectantly at the couple. Abigail just flashed them a smile. "As you were, Gentlemen. Carry on." The two brothers put the sound back on, but their minds were not on the game.

Abigail wanted to tidy things up in the lounge area a bit, but before she got that far, she spotted a huge bouquet of flowers displayed on the kitchen table with her name prominent on a card in front. "Guys!" she exclaimed in delight "You didn't have to! I'm supposed to be treating YOU! But they're beautiful!"

"Actually" called Michael from the couch, "That was Cliff, not us." Abigail immediately turned to Cliff who had just put her luggage down and was stood beaming at her positive reaction to the flowers. She threw her arms around him for a big hug.

After that she busied herself around the place, especially the lounge, clearing things away, and particularly making sure the rectangular coffee table in the centre of the room was completely free. Cliff helped to start with, but mainly he was a bystander, so she told him to go and have a shower.

When she was satisfied, everything was ready, she came back to Michael and Stuart, just at the point when Cliff emerged from him room, showered, changed and looking handsome in a loose buttoned shirt and smart trousers.

"Right!" Abigail had their full attention. "Cliff and I have still got a few things to sort out. But we need you guys out of the way. So can you go and stay in your rooms until I come and get you please!" The two brothers nodded their compliance, exchanging puzzled glances. They turned the TV off and started moving down the corridor to the bedrooms. "And strictly no peeping!" called Abigail with as much authority as she could muster.

The two guys nodded their understanding and closed their own doors behind them, to wait.

Abigail's plan went into the next phase. First, she and Cliff went down to the garage level and together, fetched something from his pickup. Then she rushed off to have a shower, leaving Cliff to arrange some final details.

Before she came out of the shower, Cliff sneaked into the bathroom and exchanged his old, oversized towel dressing gown that she'd adopted, and replaced it with a new, pure white fluffy one, more of Abigail's size. He'd bought it for her earlier and hoped she'd like it. In actual fact he'd deliberately got one that was still a bit too large for her, but he loved they way she got swallowed up in the soft towelling, and didn't think she'd mind.

When Abigail came out of the bathroom wrapped in her new dressing gown, she came to find Cliff who was checking out the fine details in the lounge. She gave him a big thank you hug for his present, and then proceeded to check the final details herself.

Once satisfied, she told him she needed to fetch a bag from his room, but after that, she would go back into the bathroom to get ready, and told him to wait in his own bedroom for her to come to him. On no account was he to come out until she got there.

Cliff knew about half if her plans, but not the remainder, so asked her what she had planned for him. "You'll just have to wait and see, Big Boy" she teased. When he looked at her, still puzzled, she continued. "Well, we've sorted a thank you present for Mike and Stu to pay them back for their help, but I didn't want to miss you out. I think I owe YOU a big thank you present for rescuing me the other day." She wiggled her eyebrows. "And I think you'll like it. I'm pretty sure I will!"

With that she gave him a peck on the lips and swished off to collect some things from his room. She indicated that he should go into his own room and wait for her, and then proceeded to lock herself in the bathroom to get her herself ready.

REDRESS

Abigail stripped and got herself ready. She finished drying her hair and fluffed it up into lovely curls that cascaded around her shoulders and down her back a little. She thought for a minute and then tied a couple of white ribbons in her hair to each side, trying to make herself look younger. She applied a minimal amount of make-up, a little dark eyeliner to emphasise her large brown eyes, and some simple red lipstick: She was going for the "innocent, butter wouldn't melt" look. This theme also carried through to her outfit so all her clothes were therefore pure white.

First and probably best, was her favourite lace strapped bustier. It cinched tightly around her narrow waist and she tried to get it as tight as she could. The lace cups held her large round breasts beautifully together, lifted by the thin shoulder-straps, giving her a generous cleavage and making them look irresistible. Next were the sheer, white deep-lace stockings. She slivered them up her legs and secured them to the garters attached to the bottom of the lace bustier.

The delicate satin thong with the lace trim and the practically non-existent back were next, nestling nice and low over the soft shape of her baby-bare waxed pussy. She checked that the side ties were done up with the little bows. She hoped Cliff would find them later. Next she slipped on a white silk camisole top. This was so thin that the generous shapes of her lace-clad out-thrust breasts were clearly visible through the silk.

The final piece of clothing (excluding shoes) was a short white tennis skirt. She undid the zip and slipped it on, settling around her narrow waist before zipping it up. It fitted very snuggly, trapping the bottom of the camisole underneath. The skirt was pleated and rather obscenely short, only just falling to her stocking tops when she stood up straight.

Looking at herself in the mirror, her heart nearly skipped a beat. "Cliff's gonna absolutely RAVISH me in this outfit!" she thought to herself. "At least, I hope!"

That only left the shoes, but before she put those on, she had other things, not strictly clothes, to fit. She bent down and fitted a thick, serious looking leather manacle, secured with a strong buckle around each of her ankles. She tried to pull them as tight as she could, knowing the soft lining would not pinch her skin. There was a metal loop and a catch at the back of each manacle.

Next were a pair of much wider straps that she strapped to her thigh on each side, just above the lace stockings top. Again, she tried to tug the securing straps as tight as she could before tucking the loose end into the loop. These thigh straps had a small metal loop at the back.

Then there was the belt. This was similar to the one she had worn before. It was heavy, wide, thick black leather and contrasted severely with the pure white of her clothing as she fitted it around her narrow waist just above the skirt. There were a couple of short straps fitted tightly to the belt at the back, terminating in a metal loop with a catch. She tried to cinch in the belt really tight, but the two large buckles were both at the back and she couldn't reach the best angle to pull from, so was not satisfied at the tightness. Maybe she could get some help with them in a minute.

The next item that she fitted was a leather collar. This fitted snugly around her slender neck. It had a simple buckle at the front and a short but sturdy strap that came down her back a little way and terminated in a metal loop with a catch. Each time she tightened something around her body, she felt a twinge of nervous arousal as she realised what she was letting herself in for. "No turning back now, Abby" she scolded herself.

She then had to fit the arm sleeves to her forearms. These were a pair of tight black leather sleeves that fitted snugly over her arms between her slender wrists and the inside of her elbows. They tightened up with a series of laces all down their length. Abigail threaded them through and with one hand and her teeth, managed to get them quite tight, but couldn't tie them off with one hand. There were a number of loose straps with buckles on each sleeve, not yet used. More tight loops were fitted into the plain section of both sleeves.

She was almost ready. Just two or three final touches. She picked up out other bag, a long black bulbous butt-plug. This had a little dial on the flat end. She regarded it curiously for a little while, trying to make a final decision. She turned the dial a little and was slightly startled as it began vibrating in her hand. She played with the dial a bit more before she finally shrugged to herself, switched it off and licked the end.

Holding herself steady on the washbasin, she thrust her bum out, pulled her thong to the side and started worming the vibrator into her tight butt. She grimaced slightly as she had to push it hard through her tight muscle, until the long bulbous shape finally popped inside and she groaned with relief as her bumhole closed tightly around the narrow section.

She ensured that it was fully embedded deep in her rear, with the flat end snug up against her. Then she pulled the narrow strip of her thong back over the end and settled it, and the skirt back into place.

At last she looked down at her shoes. These were NOT the kind of thing she was used to wearing. They were pure glossy white and very, very tall high-heeled shoes. They were borrowed from Emma and she'd worn them before, but had not actually needed to walk in them that time (See Chapter 13: Abigail Falls over a Cliff).

She held herself steady against the washbasin to bend down and strap them on. This was not easy because the butt-plug rubbed inside her bottom, making her squirm a little as she tried to strap the heels onto her dainty, stocking-clad feet. The strap fitted just below the thick leather manacle. Eventually she had done it, and managed to straighten up without wincing from the butt-plug.

Abigail was nearly ready! She looked at herself in the mirror, making final adjustments to her hair. What she saw was a complete mixture of white innocence and sinister sluttiness. She wasn't sure if it looked attractive, or silly or sexy. She desperately hoped the first or the last, but then, she wasn't going to be the judge.

Suddenly she had pangs of doubt and uncertainty about her plans. "What if they don't like it? What if Cliff doesn't like it? What if I've gone too far? What if they think I'm crazy?" she worried to herself. But she realised that as these thoughts popped into her mind, she also felt a gush of arousal deep inside her. She HAD to go through with this, for her own sanity at least. She also thought the boys would enjoy it.

She had to do one more thing though. She hoped it might calm her down, but then, it didn't exactly have that kind of effect. But then she thought her inhibitions might vanish if her libido took over. She held up a small white pill she had obtained from Emma. This was the same enhanced E that she had taken before. The effects had been overwhelming. But good. Really, really good. She hoped to repeat or even exceed those amazing feelings.

She popped the pill in her mouth and swallowed it with a glug of water. "There. Done" she said to herself.

She put her new dressing gown around her shoulders, stuffing a final object into the pocket, and zipped up her practically empty bag (bending down was interesting as the butt-plug shifted inside her!), hiding it in one of the bathroom cupboards. Taking a deep breath to calm herself down, she opened the door and tottered out. "Show-time!" she thought to herself nervously.

RESTRICTION

Her high heels clattered on the wooden floor, giving Michael ample warning before she had even knocked on his bedroom door. Abigail bit her bottom lip nervously as she waited. He swung his door open, not knowing what to expect. There stood Abigail, his younger brother's girlfriend, wrapped in the large white dressing gown, with make-up and hair done up nicely, standing in his doorway.

"Abby" he greeted her, still not sure what she had planned for the evening. Perhaps she was offering herself to him. As he waited for her to explain, he took the opportunity to quickly glance down her body, noting the stockings and high-heels, but also the black leather straps fitted around her neck and ankles.

"Mike, I'll give you your present in a minute. But first I need your help. Er. Um" she started to explain, and then suddenly went shy, not knowing how to broach the next bit. She'd chosen to go to Michael rather than Stuart, because she thought he was the more trustworthy of the pair.

"Ok?" Michael answered, leaning forward in expectation, trying to tease out of her what she wanted of him. "How can I help you?"

"Errm, well. It's like this, really" Abigail struggled to find the right opening, while tottering on her heels in the corridor, suddenly feeling a little exposed, even while wrapped up in the dressing gown. "Um. Can I come in?"

"Sure." Michael backed into his room letting Abigail totter after him.

"Well, it's like this, er." Abigail was still trying to find the right way to ask what she needed, going bright red in the process which Michael found cute. She was obviously struggling to ask or tell him something, and he waited patiently. She finally swallowed hard and decided that, just telling him was probably the only way she'd bet able to get it out. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and went for it, gushing it all out in a single fast speech.

"You see I actually LIKE to be tied up, despite what you think from before, and Cliff likes it too, and I know it's silly, but I wanted to give him something special tonight, to -- you know -- say thank you, that is, me tied up as a surprise, only I can't do it by myself and I was, er, kind of hoping you'd help me, you know......" She petered out, embarrassed, scrunching up her closed eyes, waiting for the ridicule to start.

Michael remained calm and steady. "So. You want me to help tie you up, for Cliff? Is that it?" Michael summarised. Abigail opened her beautiful eyes, looking at him with pleading eyes, bit her bottom lip nervously and nodded.

"Well, no problem" said Michael, smiling. "Why didn't you say so sooner?" he teased her, knowing full well that she had been struggling to articulate her message for the last five minutes. "Let's see what you've got." Abigail gulped and looked to the side, ashamed, as she let the dressing gown slip from her shoulders.

Michael whistled quietly as her short, sexy white outfit with thick black leather straps was displayed. After looking her up and down appreciatively for a full minute, during which Abigail wilted slightly under his gaze, he finally spoke. "Cliff sure is a VERY lucky boy! I'm not convinced he deserves such a delectable treat" he teased. But he meant the delectable bit. "Now, do you want me to secure your hands?"

"Yes" breathed Abigail, relieved that he had taken it sensibly. "But first I need you make everything tighter."

"Tighter?" said a loud voice from behind her, through the open door. "Whooooah! Crikey Mikey! what HAVE you got here?!"

Stuart had been sitting tight in his room, had heard the clattering in the corridor and the muffled conversation, and was starting to feel that he'd been left out or forgotten. He'd defied Abigail's order and had come out to investigate the noise. He had turned into his older brother's room just as Abigail had uttered the word "tighter".

He was confronted with the wonderful rear view of his younger brother's girlfriend in a short sexy white outfit, but fitted with black leather straps and belts. His eyes lit up and a huge grin lifted his face as he checked out her body from top to toe. Her pert bottom stuck out towards him, but as he moved to the side, he could only gawk in admiration of her complete figure, crowned by her fantastic large breasts in their flimsy silk and lace covering.

"Abigail, you look fantastic!" he beamed. "Are YOU our present for tonight?" he asked with glee. And with that he grabbed one of her buttocks through the skirt and gave it a really good squeeze. Abigail squeaked in surprise, and turned and swatted his hand away, none too gently.

"NO, Stuart! I'm NOT! Get your paws off me!" she chided. "You'll get your present soon enough, but first I need your help with Cliff's present: Me."

Michael and Stuart were soon put to work. They were directed to make sure all the belts, straps manacles and buckles were nice and tightly fitted to her limbs. Michael was quite gentle, but Stuart took great effort in tightening up her belt especially tight, restricting her waist and making her stand straight.

She was especially embarrassed when she asked if they could check the straps clamped around her thighs. Stuart immediately went to the task and took delight in lifting the short skirt to "Inspect them properly" and to get a good sneak peek at her delicate lace underwear at the same time.

He greatly admired her nearly naked bum cheeks that were exposed by the narrow thong and frame by the lace garter straps. Her bottom looked peachy and soft. He also got a good feel of her creamy white thighs as he tightened the thigh straps until Abigail winced.

Michael spent most of his time and took great care in re-lacing the leather sleeves encasing her arms, ensuring the chords were laced evenly and pulling them nice and tight and tying them off securely. Then Abigail swallowed hard before she instructed them to strap her arms tightly behind her back. This they did with care and attention, and in Stuart's case, a lot of tightening. The loose straps secured her forearms firmly together, parallel, in the small of her back.

Once her arms were tightly secured together, making her breasts push out in front of her, she told them to attach her arms to the back of the collar. The short strap kept her arms up, and arched her back even more. Then the final straps secured her arms to the sturdy belt, keeping them very tightly into her body.