All Comments on 'Abigail Lincoln'

by railroadlady

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 11 years ago
Nice

comfortable to read, arousing and pleasant. A lovely effort. "5."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

In my opinion your story is a '6.5'. Of course Literotica would not let my post that as a score so you'll just have to know your story was A VERY GOOD read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You had me until the rape senerio

Great detail, nice story line. The rape thing was a real turn off. Rape isn't sexual, it isn't fun. It's a horrible occurrence. This story helps to glorify the idea of rape and twists it into something that it isn't.

leglover4lifeleglover4lifeover 2 years ago

i found the story quite erotic and the pace was very nice. however, there was a MAJOR distraction in the middle of the story. did you somehow forget the character's names? one second, it was jimmy and michael, the next it was bryan and william. what the hell? then it happened again the following page and even happened mid-sentence, mixing names and then going back. finally, a page or two later, jerry knocked on her hotel door. who the hell is jerry? these major mistakes could have been corrected by simply taking a few minutes to re-read and edit. it was enough of a distraction that i couldn't give it 5 stars. an otherwise superb story was diminished by pretty big oversights.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous