Abigail Pt. 01

Story Info
Young black man rescues older white woman.
5.3k words
4.51
52.8k
62

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,087 Followers

This is a fictional story about an older white woman falling for a young black male and engaging in different kinds of sex. If this isn't your thing, then please read something else.

The year that Abigail (Abby) McAllister graduated from college, she got married to Steve Barnettt and passed her real estate test. She took a job with a local real estate broker, and immediately found that she excelled at selling real estate. The following year, she and Steve had a daughter that they named Gwen. In the beginning, Steve made much more money than Abby working in a local mill, but within five years, Abby's income surpassed his. When Gwen entered the first grade, Steve was so pissed about his wife making more money than him that he started having an affair. Then he had another and another until Abby couldn't ignore it any longer. Midway through Gwen's third grade year, Steve and Abby divorced. Steve was 33 years old and Abby was 31.

Abby borrowed the money and bought out Steve's portion of the house and Steve eventually moved a couple hundred miles away when he took a transfer within his company to a higher paying job. After the divorce, Abby became fair game for many of the men in the community. She was a 5'4" tall redhead. She had a solid 34-25-37 body and kept it solid by exercising several times a week. Not a week went by that she wasn't asked out or hit on in some manner. Sometimes she would accept a date and other times, she chose to spend her time with her daughter or working.

Although Gwen lived with Abby, she still spent long weekends, some holidays and one month every summer with Steve. When she was with Steve, Abby would usually throw herself into her work. As a result, she was the most successful realtor in her office, and when the owner finally decided to retire, she offered the business to Abby. She was 37 years old when she bought the business and changed the name to McAllister's Real Estate.

Three years later, Gwen graduated from high school. She decided to attend college on the west coast, so for the first time in almost 20 years, Abby was going to be alone. Quite a few men were chomping at the bit to get a shot at this hot little 40 year old woman. Eddie Mills wasn't one of those men.

Eddie had never heard of Abby. He had seen her before, but just didn't realize it. He ran in different circles than the prominent realtor did. Eddie actually didn't run with much of anyone because he was a little different. Eddie was 19 years old and after spending 14 years to get through 12 years of public school, he had just barely gotten his GED. Eddie was six feet tall, skin as black as coal and weighed almost 340 pounds, some of which was muscle and some was fat.

Eddie took his newly acquired GED to the local mill where he was promptly rejected due to his weight, which was considered a safety issue. He had put all of his eggs in one basket just assuming he would be hired at the mill with a good job, which if he played his cards right, he could retire from. With that not working out, he spent the next six weeks searching for a job, and finally had to take a job as dishwasher at a Morgan's Family Restaurant.

As it turns out, Morgan's was one of Abby's favorite restaurants so Eddie had seen her come and go a few times. Although he appreciated watching the pretty older woman with the nice legs come and go, he knew she was way out of his league; wrong color, wrong age, wrong income bracket, wrong social standing, wrong everything.

Late one Wednesday afternoon, Abby was showing a commercial property to three men, who planned to open an electronics shop. She knew one of the men from her health club, but had never met the others. Two of the men were white and one was black, and all three of them were in very good physical condition. The men were all a few years younger than Abby, but they certainly appreciated the hot little realtor. Although she was wearing a business suit, her skirt was a few inches above her knees and they could see that, even though her blouse wasn't tight, her body filled it nicely.

The men had been making suggestive comments and flirting with her ever since they arrived. At first she just laughed it off, but then they began brushing against her ass and breasts. As she tried to walk them through the storefront, one of them put his arm around her and asked, "Do you come with the building, baby?"

She removed his arm and said, "Nope. Just the space that you see here."

He patted her ass and said, "Too bad. We might have paid a little more if you came with it." All three of the men laughed.

As she turned to tell him to keep his hands to himself, he put both hands on her breasts and squeezed.

"Wha-what are y-you d-doing?" She asked as she reached to try to remove his hands. The more she tried, the tighter he squeezed. "Aaah! St-stop it! Please!"

The men laughed as another grabbed her ass with both hands. She was trying to get loose from the four hands on her body when the last man slid his hand down the front of her skirt.

She screamed, "NO! NO! Please don't. Leave me alone."

The three men laughed and briefly exchanged a glance. The man holding her breasts ripped open her top and the man grabbing her ass unzipped and pulled her skirt to the floor. The third man found her pussy and stuck a finger in and began pumping.

"No! D-don't! Aaaah! P-please don't," she cried.

The man put a second finger into her pussy and pumped. The man behind her slid his hands down her panties and grabbed her bare ass while the third man removed her bra and grabbed her bare breasts. With all three men working on her body, she was on the verge of having a climax.

"Ha ha. Look at the bitch. She's loving this. She's gonna cum. After you cum, bitch, we're all gonna fuck you."

Although she was on the brink of orgasm, the words registered with her and she figured she had one chance. She immediately faked an orgam. "Aaaaargggh," she moaned. "Yesss. Aaaaah!"

As it appeared she was coming down from her orgasm, the men stepped back and began taking off their clothes. This was her chance. She ran to the door, threw it open and stepped outside. After taking three steps down the sidewalk, she was grabbed from behind. "Where do you think you're going, bitch?"

She screamed, but was dragged back into the building by one of the men. She didn't realize that Eddie Mills was walking down the other side of the street on his way to work. It all happened so fast that he wasn't sure that he saw what he saw. "Was that really that hot little white woman that comes in to Morgan's?" He thought. "She is in trouble. I better see if I can help."

Eddie waddled across the street and into the storefront. He saw a man holding a struggling, almost naked, woman while two other men were removing their pants.

"Hey." He said as he walked closer. "Don't hurt her. Let her go."

The men stopped what they were doing and one of them said, "Come here fat boy."

Abby looked at the fat black man and screamed, "Help me, please!" One of the men slapped her to the ground.

One of the other men grabbed Eddie and said, "You can have this bitch when we're done with her. So why don't you sit over there or take a walk?"

"Please help," Abby wailed. "Help."

Eddie said, "I think I need to help the lady," and he started forward. He was stopped when the three men jumped him and knocked him to the floor. They began hitting and kicking him until he was almost unconscious. When they looked up, they saw Abby run out the door and heard her scream for help. By the time they made it to the door, she was starting to attract a crowd. She still had her panties on and her arms were crossed over her bare chest and she was motioning to the door of the storeroom. As several members of the crowd started towards the storeroom, the three men ran out the door, around the corner to their car and drove away.

Abby was accompanied by a few members of the crowd when she re-entered the building and saw the big man lying on the floor. She ran to him and knelt down. She lifted and cradled his head without concern over her breasts that were now on display for everyone in the room. "Thank you young man," she quietly said. "If you hadn't come along when you did, those . . . "

"Excuse me, Ma'am. I'm an off duty EMT. Can I get a look at him, please?" Abby stood and covered her breasts as the EMT checked out Eddie. Abby found what was left of her blouse and slipped it over her shoulders and held it shut in front and then picked up her skirt, turned her back to the crowd and put it on.

A few minutes later, an ambulance showed up and the EMTs needed the help of a couple of the crowd to lift Eddie into the ambulance. Abby asked where they were taking him and was told. As the ambulance pulled away, Abby went home, changed her clothes and then drove to the hospital.

Since she wasn't a family member, they wouldn't let her back into the ER with him so she waited in the waiting room. Finally a nurse's aide came out who Abby recognized as having sold a house to several years before. The aide told Abby that Eddie was admitted and would be spending the night. If all went well, he would be discharged in the morning. He would only be permitted to have family members visit him tonight.

Abby drove to the police station and filled out a report on the attempted rape and assault on the men. She only had one of their names from her appointment calendar, but they appeared to be the type of cowardly fuckwit that would roll over on each other when a little heat was applied.

The next morning, she cancelled her appointments and arrived at the hospital at 9:00. When she walked in, Eddie was watching television. One eye was swollen shut and his cheeks were bruised. He looked at her with a puzzled look on his face. Then he smiled, which made him wince in pain.

As she looked at his massive body lying there, she walked to the bed and reached down and held his hand. She said, "Thank you for rescuing me yesterday. You got there just in time."

He tried to laugh, but that made him wince again. "I d-don't think I was m-much help. They beat me up pretty g-good."

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

"The doc says I need to rest up for a week before I go out much. I can't do that cuz I have to go to work, if I still have a job."

She smiled at him and said, "My name is Abby. Do you have family that you can rest up with?"

"They live a ways away from here, but I can rest in my apartment if I can get there."

"What's your name, young man?"

"Eddie. Eddie Mills, Ma'am," he said.

"Please call me Abby, Eddie. And where do you work?"

"I've seen you before where I work. I wash dishes at Morgan's Restaurant."

She smiled and said, "I love that place. I'll talk to Mr. Morgan and ask him to keep your job open. OK?" He nodded.

The doctor walked in to the room and Abby stepped to the side. After a quick exam, he told Eddie that he could leave as soon as they had him signed out. He told him that he would give him a couple of prescriptions for pain and reminded him to take it easy for the next week. Then he looked at Abby and said, "Are you his ride home?"

As Eddie was shaking his head no, Abby said, "Yes, doctor. I'll see that he gets home." The doctor nodded and left the room.

Eddie said, "You don't have to take me home, Abby."

"If I don't, who will, Eddie?" He shrugged his shoulders. "So I guess it's me then, huh?" He nodded.

The hospital staff got maneuvered Eddie's fat body into Abby's Acura SUV. On the way to his apartment, she stopped and picked up his prescriptions. When they reached his apartment, she tried to help him in and up the steps to his apartment. He weighed three times as much as her, so it wasn't an easy task for her. When they got to his apartment, she helped him to bed, made sure he took his medication and then checked his kitchen for food, and there wasn't much.

She went back to the bedroom and said, "Eddie, I want you to come to my house for the week. That way I can look after you and get you back on your feet. You don't have any food here, and I have plenty. I'll take the week off and take care of you."

Eddie tried to argue, but Abby was persistent. He finally got up and she helped him back to her car. They drove to her house and she pulled into the garage. She helped him into her guest room and he said, "This is the nicest bedroom I've ever been in." She smiled at him and told him to rest.

Abby stayed home that day and made sure Eddie was fed and medicated properly. That evening she received a call from the local police who had arrested the three men who had assaulted her. They asked her to come in the next morning and sign a statement. She agreed. The next morning, she gave Eddie breakfast and his meds and then left for the police station. She stopped at her office, and after receiving the appropriate amount of empathy for what she went through the day before, and asked the other realtors to take her appointments for the rest of the week. Then she stopped and talked to Mr. Morgan, who agreed to keep Eddie on the payroll, especially after hearing how he saved one of his best customers.

When she went back to her house, Eddie was sitting on the couch wearing sweat pants watching television. His big body turned a three person couch into a two person couch. She made him lunch and then spent the afternoon with him watching TV and talking. Eddie learned that she was 40 years old, divorced and had an 18 year old daughter. She had spent her entire career selling real estate from the same office. She tried to go to the gym three days a week to keep her weight in check. Eddie enjoyed listening to her and, especially, looking at her.

She noticed that Eddie was slow and slovenly in his speech and movements. He had a nice smile and she found out that he was 19 years old. She learned of his disappointment in not being hired at the mill because he was too fat. When he said that, she reached her hand over and rubbed his belly. She smiled and said, "Nothing wrong with a little fat."

He thought the touch of her fingers on his bare stomach made his skin tingle. He wondered how this old lady could have such an effect on him. As she kept her hand on his stomach, he could feel his cock begin to twitch and grow. "Oh no," he thought. "This ain't gonna be good."

He said, "Maybe nothing wrong with a little fat, but I got too much fat."

She moved her hand slowly and lightly across his stomach and said, "Well, I think you look fine, Eddie." She glanced down and saw that the leg of his sweat pants was lifting. Eddie saw her looking at the outline of his growing cock and tried to shift away.

As she leaned back and slowly took her hand from his stomach, she thought, "Holy shit! That's got to be the biggest cock I've ever seen." She finally tore her eyes away from it and smiled at Eddie.

He stood up and said, "I should probably go to bed," and left the room. When he was in his room, he laid on the bed thinking about what just happened. He didn't remember ever getting a hard on that fast in his life. And all because an old white woman touched his fat stomach. Granted, she was a hot older white woman, but still . . . .

As Abby lay in her bed that night, she kept thinking of touching Eddie and watching his cock grow. What the hell was she thinking? Yeah, he was really disgustingly fat, but for some reason, that didn't stop her from touching him. And he didn't appear to be overly bright, but that didn't bother her either. And he was only 19 years old and black. That's the part that is bothering her the most. Why in the hell is she babysitting a 19 year old fat black kid? And what would her daughter think?

He spent the next day watching television while she worked on her computer revising and listing properties for sale. She made him a big breakfast, lunch and dinner and they both turned in early.

Abby didn't sleep well that night, but still managed to get up, put on shorts and tee shirt and make a big breakfast for them. She said, "Eddie, do you want to try to take a shower today?" He nodded his head. "OK, I'll round up towels and anything else you need and get them in the bathroom for you. What else would you need?"

"If . . . if you have a razor and some deodorant, that would be great."

She nodded and said, "Give me 15 minutes to go pick them up and then you can try the shower."

Later in the morning, Eddie shaved and got into the shower. Midway through the shower, he started to get dizzy and almost fell. Instead, he slammed into the shower wall and grabbed the towel bar to hold himself up. Abby heard the bang and yelled, "Are you OK, Eddie?" No answer. "Eddie?"

"I-I think . . . "

"Do you need help?" she yelled. No answer.

Abby entered the bathroom and saw Eddie leaning against the wall. "Eddie, do you need help?"

"I-I think I'm OK."

She walked to the shower and opened the door and saw Eddie leaning against the wall holding on to the bar. She stepped into the running shower and put his arm around her shoulders and guided him out and had him sit on a chair in the corner. She got on her knees so she could look up into his face, but she looked down at the biggest cock she had ever seen. "I can't believe that's real," she thought. "It's huge."

She looked up at Eddie and saw his eyes were closed and he was grimacing. She put one of her hands on each of his massive thighs and said, "Are you OK, Eddie?" He slowly opened his eyes and slowly nodded his head. Even though her nipples were hard as bullets, Eddie hardly paid attention to them.

She squeezed his thighs and said, "You really gave me a scare, Eddie. Maybe you should just sit there for a while and, oh . . . . oh my . . . " She had been leaning far enough forward that she was unaware that his cock was getting hard until it poked her chin. She pulled back a little and looked at his cock.

Eddie mumbled, "I'm . . . I'm so s-sorry Abby. I-I didn't m-m-mean to . . . "

She patted his thighs and said, "It's OK Eddie. I suppose it's a compliment that an old lady can still do that to a young man like you."

Eddie looked down at the floor and put his hands over his hard cock. She reached out and pulled his hands away and said, "You don't have to hide it, Eddie. I think it's beautiful. "

He smiled a weak smile and said, "You c-can t-touch it if y-y-you want to. Do you want to," he asked innocently.

She paused for a second, and not wanting to hurt his feelings, nodded her head. "Yes, Eddie. I would like to touch it."

He looked at her in shock. She said, "Are you sure you wouldn't be disgusted to have an old lady touch your beautiful cock?"

Eddie still didn't move or say anything. His mouth was still open in surprise. She reached out and touched his cock with her right hand and then slowly wrapped her hand around it. She then wrapped out her left hand and wrapped it around his cock below her right hand. She was mesmerized by his cock and couldn't take her eyes from it.

"So big," she whispered. "So big." She began moving her hands up and down the length of his cock.

Eddie opened his eyes and looked down at the beautiful redhead masturbating his cock. He remembered seeing her in Morgan's Restaurant and thinking how much he liked to look at her legs when she came in. And now, the woman with those legs was kneeling in front of him jerking off his cock.

Even though Abby took her time and slowly jerked his cock, Eddie didn't last very long. He gave her fair warning, "Unnnnng! Aaaaaah! I-I'm c-coming." She kept jerking his cock and the first shot of his cum hit her nose and cheek. She smiled as the second shot landed on her chin. The last few dribbled down her hand. "I-I'm s-sorry Abby. I-I-I . . . "

"Shhhh," she whispered. "That was nice. Do you feel any better, Eddie?" He nodded his head and she smiled and said, "Good. Now can I help you clean up and get back to bed?" Eddie knew he could do it himself, but he nodded his head. Abby got up walked over to the towel bar. Eddie looked up just in time to see her lick his cum from her hand and scrape the cum from her face into her mouth. She quickly washed her hands and then returned with a towel and cleaned his cock.

BJB69
BJB69
1,087 Followers
12