Abigail Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,083 Followers

When he was dry, she asked, "Where are your underwear?"

He said, "If you don't mind, I would prefer to sleep naked."

She nodded and said, "OK. Let me help you to your bed." She tried to help lift him, but it was hopeless. Finally, he was able to get up by himself. He put his arm around her and they walked into his bedroom. When he sat on the bed, she, again, couldn't take her eyes from his cock. The bed shook as he laid his 340 pounds back on it. He looked like a big black beached whale lying naked on the bed. Abby said, "I'm going to go get ready for bed, but I'll come back and check on you before I go to bed. Do you need anything?" He shook his head no.

Abby changed into her usual panties and tee shirt to sleep and then went back to check on Eddie. She sat on the side of the bed, which made the tee shirt ride up to just inches below her pussy, and put her hand on his massive stomach. "Are you OK, Eddie?" He nodded his head and laid his hand on her thigh without thinking, which made her nipples hard.

He realized what he had done and jerked his hand back and said, "I'm sorry Abby. I wasn't thinking when I did that."

She smiled at him and lifted his hand and put it back on her thigh. "That's OK, Eddie. I don't mind. You saved me from assault. How can I be upset when you touch me? Besides, it feels nice."

He smiled at her and gently squeezed her thigh. She knew her pussy was wet and he realized that her nipples were hard. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw that his cock was again getting hard. She slowly moved her hand back and forth on his fat stomach and watched his cock grow to its full size. Her eyes were like saucers and she licked her lips as she looked longingly at his cock.

She looked into his eyes and said, "Eddie, do you find the fact that I'm so much older than you to be disgusting?"

He shook his head violently and said, "No. No. I don't find anything about you disgusting. I think you are sexy, and I appreciate you taking care of me like this."

She smiled at him and slid her hands down to his hard cock. She held it in both of her white hands and slowly jacked him. He squeezed her thigh again and then slid his hand slowly up her leg. She was so focused on his big beautiful cock that she wasn't even paying attention to his hand.

Eddie looked down at her as she jacked his cock. His cock was so big that she had one hand on top of the other and she still couldn't cover its whole length. As his hand reached the elastic of her panties, he noticed that her face was only about 10 inches from his cock as she was completely focused on jacking his cock with her two hands.

He reached his other hand down and gently placed it on the back of her head. He slipped his other hand under the elastic of her panties and cupped her pussy. She let out a slight moan, and he began slowly pushing on the back of her head. Abby knew it was wrong to be jacking off this young black man while he had his hand on her pussy. As her face got closer and closer to his cock, she was mesmerized and she slowly opened her mouth.

Eddie slid a finger into her wet pussy at the same time he pushed her head to his cock. His cock slid into her open mouth, and she again moaned. He kept his hand on her head and began pumping her mouth with his cock and pumping her pussy with his finger. She climaxed almost immediately. "Aaaarrrggh! Oooooh Eddie. Yesss."

Eddie was so turned on that he didn't last much longer. He said, "I'm coming," and when Abby made no move to back off, he blew his load down her throat. She lovingly licked and sucked his cock clean and then sat up on the bed.

"Holy shit," he exclaimed. "I can't believe we did that! That was awesome!"

She smiled at him and leaned down and hugged his big neck. She knew she had made a mistake in sucking this young man's cock, but she couldn't help herself. She planned to just jack him off again, but somehow her mouth ended up sucking his cock. It was so big and beautiful that she just couldn't seem to help herself. She lifted her head and looked into Eddie's eyes and he pulled her down to him and kissed her.

The first kiss was a quick peck, but the second kiss lasted much longer. Both of their tongues were dueling back and forth in their mouths and Eddie slipped his hand down a squeezed her ass. Eddie's kiss had her almost in a daze. She was getting turned on again with his kisses and hand on her ass. Finally she pulled away and sat back up. "You probably need to get some rest, tiger," she said while smirking at him.

"Wouldn't you like to lay here with me?" He asked.

She laughed and said, "Then neither one of us would get any sleep." She stood up and smiled down at him; the big black whale with the big black cock. She asked if he wanted covers and when he shook his head no, she bent over to kiss his forehead. He grabbed her around the waist and pulled her on top of him and covered her lips with his. He shoved his tongue into her mouth and heard her moan again as she reciprocated.

When they broke the kiss, she smirked at him and kiddingly said, "You're a bad boy, Eddie. Now let me up." Eddie nodded and let go of her and as she started to get up, he grabbed the hem of her tee shirt and pulled it up. When it reached her head, she lifted her arms and it came off over her head.

When she stood up, she grinned down at him and made no effort to cover her exposed breasts. "If you just wanted to see my tits, why didn't you just ask?" He grinned at her and she said, "Besides, you already got an eyeful on the day you rescued me so it's not like you haven't already seen them."

"Yeah, but they're so nice that I like to look at them. Bend down here so I can give them a kiss before you leave, OK?"

Even though she shook her head no, she smirked at him and slowly bent over his bed until her breasts were near his face. He leaned up and started kissing and sucking on one of her breasts. Then he lightly bit her nipple making her moan. "I-I-I th-think that's enough," she moaned, but made no effort to stand back up. He switched to her other breast and kissed, sucked and bit her nipple as his hand cupped her pussy on the outside of her panties.

As she started to cum, he reached inside her panties and pushed two fingers into her gushing wet pussy. Abby had one of the most intense orgasms of her life and then fell onto the bed. As she was lying there recovering, his hands roamed freely over her body without any objections. After she caught her breath, she stood up beside the bed. She looked down at Eddie and gave him an ear-to-ear smile saying, "You are an ornery young man. You tricked me."

He said, "Well, I don't think I heard you complain."

She smiled and said, "You're right. I didn't complain. Now be good. Good night." She turned and left the room.

Eddie slept the best he has slept in a long time that night. Between the medication and the physical exhaustion from coming twice, he was whipped. He didn't get up until 9:00.

Abby didn't sleep well at all. She lay in bed wondering what was going on with her life right now. She was grateful to Eddie, but why would she ever offer to bring this young black man to her own home to care for? Once he was here, she didn't have a problem preparing his meals and spending time with him watching TV.

But what the hell was she thinking sucking him off and letting his hands roam all over her body? She should be disgusted by this behemoth of a man. She had never been with a black man before. And she certainly had never been with someone younger than her, especially someone half her age. But then her mind kept coming back to that big beautiful black cock. And that thought put a smile on her face.


BJB69
BJB69
1,083 Followers
12