Abigail Pt. 04

Story Info
White professional woman submits to young black man.
6.5k words
4.15
21.8k
22
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers

TWO-AND-ONE-HALF YEARS LATER

Robert and Eddie were watching their toddlers play together while Abby and her daughter Gwen were shopping. The two little boys were born six weeks apart with the youngest (Abby and Eddie's) technically being the uncle of the oldest (Gwen and Robert's). The toddlers were almost two years old.

Robert and Eddie didn't have much in common except for their wives and babies. Robert was intelligent and was a successful accountant and a partner in his company. He was doing quite well financially, and although he was 40 years old when he met Gwen, he managed to impregnate and marry the hot little 18-year-old. He was tall, well-built and handsome. And now he had a son, Robert Jr.

Eddie wasn't overly bright. It took him 14 years to make it through 12 grades of public education, but he had managed to work his way up to being a shift supervisor at Morgan's Restaurant. He didn't make a lot of money, but he enjoyed his job and he moved in with Abby before they were married. He was six feet tall, 22 years old and weighed almost 330 pounds, but he had managed to impregnate and marry Abby, one of the hottest women he knows. And he also had a son, named Eddie Jr.

What the two men did have in common was, both women were white and both men were black. And Abby was the same age as Gwen's husband and Gwen was about the same age as Abby's husband. And both women were completely devoted to their husbands.

As the two men smiled at their toddlers, Robert's mind was drifting back to the weekend. He had taken Gwen to another swingers' club and watched his beautiful wife bang four big Hispanics while he was getting a blow job by an 18-year-old college cheerleader. He shook his head as he thought of how lucky he was to have found this hot little slut before she had been lapped up by someone else. He had fucked her on their first date and had broken her in to bondage, anal and threesomes within a month. He knew she had fallen in love with him immediately and had told him that she would do anything for him.

Since Robert was 40 years old at the time, he wanted a son as soon as possible and he thought this hot little blond would be the perfect mother and arm candy wife. But before he focused on getting her pregnant, he convinced her to accompany him to a swingers' club. They went two weekends in a row where he watched his hot little slut of a girlfriend get her pussy, mouth and ass pounded by three men the first weekend and five the second. Once he realized that she was truly a slut, he focused on making her the mother of his son.

After their son was born, Robert encouraged Gwen to quickly get back into shape, which she did. Gwen still attended college so Robert had to plan their extracurricular activities around his work and her classes and baby sitters. But over the last year-and-a-half, they had gone to swingers' clubs at least once-a-month. Robert always ended up with the youngest 18-year-old he could find, and then he would watch his hot little wife get gang banged by at least three, but not more than six, big men. Gwen fucked whoever Robert told her to fuck whether they were white, black, Hispanic, Asian or whatever.

Robert also used Gwen as an escort for a few of his clients, and discovered that most of them steered more business to his company whenever they had a shot at Gwen's hot little pussy. "Yeah," Robert thought to himself, "I am one lucky son-of-a-bitch to have landed this hot little slut. But I wonder how that big dumb Eddie is doing with his older red head slut."

"Hey Eddie," he said, "we have to have the two hottest wives on the planet. Don't you think?"

"Yeah boy," Eddie said. "I tell Abby all the time how pretty she is and how I can't believe she'd end up with a big fat dumb nigger like me."

Robert smirked at Eddie and asked, "Do you ever just take her out and show her off?"

"What do ya mean Robert?"

"I mean that you have a hot little slut for a wife, just like I do. Sometimes I make Gwen dress in a tiny little mini skirt and a see-thru blouse with no bra and take her out so other men can see how hot she is. Do you ever do that, Eddie?" Eddie's eyes were as big as saucers as he shook his head no. "Well, you should try it sometime. It's fun to watch all the other men drooling over my hot little wife and sometimes I even let them touch her. That drives them crazy because I'm the one taking her home to fuck her." Eddie giggled when Robert said 'fuck.'

"Well .. . . well, what do you do with little Robert when you do that?" Eddie asked. Robert patiently explained that they get a baby sitter, and Eddie nodded and said, "Oh yeah."

As the two men lapsed into silence while watching the toddlers, Eddie began thinking about the things Robert said. He wondered if he could get Abby to wear a mini skirt and see thru blouse or if she would just say she was too old.

Robert finally broke the silence, "Are you going to get laid tonight, Eddie?" Eddie grinned a stupid grin and nodded his head. "Well, that's good, buddy. I remember you telling me that she's your personal slut a couple of years ago." Eddie frowned when he recalled saying those words to Robert and wishing he hadn't. "I hope you've used all of her holes and had her screaming like a whore." Eddie grinned in embarrassment, but didn't say anything. "Well, Eddie, just make sure she doesn't forget who is in charge and that she is your property." Eddie grinned and nodded his head.

As Gwen and her mother were shopping, Gwen picked out a golf shirt for Robert. "That looks nice, Gwen. I think he'll like it." Gwen smiled and paid for the shirt. She turned and saw her mother buying a huge hockey shirt. She raised her eyebrow and Abby smiled and said, "Eddie loves these big old shirts. What can I say? We're both thinking of our men."

When they were in the car, Abby asked, "I hate having you and my grandson so far away, Gwen. Are you guys doing alright?"

"We're doing wonderful, Mom. Robert Jr. is fun. I love that little guy so much."

"Are you and Robert doing OK? Do you get time alone?" Abby asked.

Gwen smiled at her Mother and said, "I love Robert so much. He means everything to me and I'll do anything for him." Then she giggled and continued, "And he wears me out in bed."

Both women laughed and Gwen asked, "How about you and Eddie? Does he shake your word in the sack, Mom?"

Abby turned red and smiled at her daughter. "We do alright, Gwen. He may be young and obese, but he knows what he's doing in the bedroom."

When the girls made it back to Abby's house, they made dinner and then adjourned to the living room. Gwen sat on Robert's lap and kissed his cheek. She whispered, "I love you baby."

Robert squeezed her ass and whispered back, "I'm going to use your whole body tonight, slut. I'm going to do things that would embarrass your Mom and Big Eddie. And when we get back home, I'm going to have your hot little twat pounded by a gang of big smelly wetbacks."

She grinned at him and said, "Promises. Promises. You're all talk." Robert picked up his young slut and excused themselves and carried her into their bedroom. He locked the door, ripped off her clothes and shoved his cock into her mouth. Gwen sucked her husband's cock until he pulled it out and roughly rammed it into her wet cunt. "Aaaaggggh!" She yelled. As he continued to pound her pussy, she breathed, "Oh yesssss! Fuck your bitch, baby. Aaaahhh! I love you baby. Fuck your slut!"

Robert fucked her hard and dumped his load into her pussy and then fell onto the bed. Gwen knew the drill and immediately went down and cleaned his cock. She laid next to Robert and both of them fell asleep.

Abby and Eddie went to their room and as Abby brushed her teeth, Eddie took off his clothes and climbed in to bed. When Abby came back in to the room, she looked at her huge black husband lying on the bed. His massive stomach made him look like a beached whale and his homely face was grinning at his beautiful 43-year-old wife. She wore her negligee with the two small bows. Eddie likes untying the bows and watching it fall to the floor. Her red hair was on her shoulders and she walked to the bed watching his huge cock begin to move.

She sat on the bed and began rubbing her husband's huge stomach. She didn't know why his big gut turned her on so much. She kissed his arm and moved across his stomach. From the corner of her eyes, she watched his cock begin to grow. Abby reached down and wrapped her small white hand around his big black cock. As she slowly started jerking his cock, she looked up into his eyes and said, "I love you, baby. Please make love to me."

She continued to rub his huge stomach and jerking his cock until it became fully erect. Then she kissed down his stomach until his cock touched her face. Abby opened her mouth and took it into her mouth and began sucking her husband's big cock. Eddie pumped his cock into her mouth as she continued to suck and rub his stomach. Finally, he said, "Climb up here and sit on my cock." She quickly complied and slowly lowered herself on his black cock giving herself an orgasm before his balls touched her ass. He reached up and squeezed her breasts and twisted her hard nipples.

"Aaaah, yessss, Eddie." He started pumping his cock in and out of his wife and she pleaded, "Fuck me Baby. Aaaarrrrgggh! Ah yessss. Fuck your white slutwife, Eddie." Even though Abby did most of the work, both of them were covered with sweat and breathing hard when he finally shot his load into her pussy. Abby fell onto his chest and sighed, "I love you so much Eddie. My body belongs to you. I'll do anything for you, Honey."

He liked it when she called him 'Honey.' After a few minutes, he said, "Are you serious about doing anything for me?"

"Mm Hmm," she moaned, "Anything."

He paused and then said, "I want to take you out for dinner." She quickly nodded her head and was about to speak when he continued, "And I want to pick out what you're going to wear. I want you to wear something really hot."

Abby was still in a sex-induced daze as she murmured, "Anything, baby. I'll do anything." Abby rolled off her big black beached whale husband and lay beside him catching her breath. Eddie rolled on his side and moved his hands freely over her body making her hum and moan quietly. "Mmmmm," she moaned. "Oh Eddie. That feels soooo good." As his hand found her pussy and slipped a finger in, she yelped and then moaned, "Ahh, oh Eddie. Use my body, baby."

Eddie toyed with her body for another 15 minutes which drove her crazy. By then, his cock was hard and he rolled his massive girth onto his small white wife and easily slid his cock into her cunt. He fucked her for 10 minutes and then withdrew. He flipped her over and slowly entered her perfect ass. "Oww," she said. "Ohhh! Ugh . . . Oh . . . oh, yesss. Yes, baby. Fuck my ass. I love you baby."

He grabbed fistfuls of her red hair and rode her like a bronco pounding her ass. She was coming over and over and he began slapping her ass. When he finally shot his load deep into her bowels, his sweaty body collapsed onto the bed and she dove on his cock and cleaned it with her mouth like a good white slut should do to the black man who owns her body.

The next day, Gwen, Robert and Robert Jr. left for home. On the way to the airport, Robert called one of the swingers' clubs and made a reservation for the next night. Gwen's nipples were hard as she heard him say, "Yeah Casey, I'll find someone to fuck, but I want four big Mexicans to use my wife for a couple hours." He paused while listening to Casey and then added, "Yep, that's right. Yeah yeah." He looked over at Gwen who was smiling at him. He continued, "No Casey. Nothing is off limits. They can do whatever they want to her. The rougher the better." Gwen knew her pussy was soaking wet as she listened to her husband arrange for her debasement at the hands of the four big smelly Mexicans who had no love for white women. "Yeah Casey. She really is just a whore." He laughed and then hung up the phone.

"Well slut, you're all set for tomorrow. Those four big spics are going to turn you into a greasy cum dump." He laughed and continued, "When they finished with you the last time, I remember you were just a big sticky pile of well-used fuck meat. I like seeing you like that."

"I'll bet you do, Robert. I have to admit that those guys really worked me over."

As it turned out, the next night was everything that Robert hoped it would be. He fucked a girl who had turned 18 two days before her first trip to the club. Meanwhile, his young white wife was completely overwhelmed by the four big Mexicans who used all of her holes multiple times. She had two cocks in each of her holes more than once. She was slapped and pinched and spit on. She was called a gringo punta, a white fuck hole, cum dump and a whore. They pulled her hair and tossed her around like a rag doll. She begged and pleaded for more. She begged them to fuck her harder and to use her in any way they wanted. When they were finished with her, she, once again, lay unconscious in a pile on the floor with cum dripping from all of her holes. The men all laughed at her and took a few pictures of their handiwork before leaving the room.

That same night, Abby and Eddie were going out to dinner and a movie. Eddie found a very short mid-thigh skirt with a slit up to the waist for Abby. At the top of the slit, the skirt was held together by just one button. She wore a tight button up blouse without bra. At first, she hesitated, but when she saw the look on her husband's face, she quickly gave in and put it on. He made her leave it unbuttoned far enough so it would be obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. When they walked in to the restaurant, every male in the place followed her with their eyes. As she sat at the table, the slit showed her entire leg, and it was obvious that she wore no panties.

She drank several stiff drinks to get over her embarrassment. They had a good meal and Abby was drunk after consuming a few more drinks during and after dinner. Following Robert's advice, Eddie took her to a porn theater. Robert didn't tell him that Gwen blew him and fucked four men in the theater a few days before. Abby knew that she was drunk and not thinking clearly after all the alcohol she had consumed and was even having trouble staying awake.

When they got to their seats, she was too drunk to realize that she was only one of two women in the place. As they sat, she looked at the screen and was shocked to see a woman getting fucked by three men. As she stared at the screen, she was unaware that a few men in the theater had moved into her row and the row behind her. Eddie was staring at the screen as the alcohol overcame her and Abby fell asleep.

Eddie was completely unaware of what was going on around him. The slit on Abby's skirt was on the other side facing away from Eddie, and it had slid open exposing her whole leg. The black man on the other side of her was moving his hand up her leg. The white man behind her leaned forward and slid his hands across her shoulders and down the front of her blouse. As she began to lightly snore, Eddie continued to stare at the screen. The man behind her unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it open and the man on the other side of her finally reached her pussy with his hand. Abby stirred slightly. She felt the hand on her pussy and thought it was Eddie, but she was too tired and drunk to fight him off. Her legs spread wider and the man cupped her pussy with his hand.

Eddie was getting turned on so he put his hand on his wife's other leg and lightly rubbed her smooth thigh. "Mmmm," she moaned. Eddie grinned at her moan and went back to the movie for a second before he squeezed her leg, turned away from her and got up and said, "Gotta piss," and stood up and headed out to the restroom.

As Eddie left, the man behind her slid her blouse over her shoulders and continued to squeeze her breasts. She was asleep as the other man slipped a finger into her pussy. "Unnggh," she quietly moaned. He saw the button holding her skirt together and unbuttoned it. He slid it across her legs leaving her nude from the waist down. He slid another finger into her pussy and she moaned again before slightly pumping her pussy against the pressure of the fingers. As she pumped her pussy against the man's fingers, the man behind was able to slide her blouse down her arms. Abby was completely nude and was still lightly snoring.

As soon as Eddie left, another man took his place and began feeling her legs and breasts. "ohhhh," she moaned. "Mmmmm."

The man behind stood up and put his hands on both sides of her head and slightly turned her head. He unzipped and pulled out his cock. His cock was just inches from Abby's mouth as he gently rubbed his hand on her cheek. She leaned against his hand and moaned again. When his dirty hand moved to her mouth, he put a finger to her lips and she opened her lips and let him slide it in. He moved his finger around as she opened her mouth a little wider. He slid another of his filthy fingers into her mouth and moved both fingers around in her mouth. He slid closer and as he slid his fingers out of her mouth, he slid the tip of his cock in. The two men working on her legs and pussy both leaned towards her as they continued to move their hands over her body unchallenged as they jerked their cocks.

In the back of the theater, the manager watched three of his most loyal customers working over the white woman as Eddie came out of the restroom. Not wanting a fight, he called Eddie over to him and offered him a candy bar and started talking. "Hey man, you got a good-looking white woman with ya, brother." Eddie grinned and looked at the man. "When you got a white woman like that, you gotta make sure they know you is the boss. Lookit this, man." He turned his phone so Eddie could see a video of a white woman getting banged by a huge black man. He slapped her face and ass and called her a worthless whore.

As Eddie watched the video, the manager looked over his shoulder to see how close his friends were to being finished with the drunken white slut.

Abby continued to pump her pussy on the hand fingering her, and she finally began to come awake from her drunken stupor. She knew she was about to cum just as she realized there was a cock in her mouth. She didn't open her eyes until her orgasm began to consume her, and then it all happened at once. Her climax hit at the same time both men fingering her shot their cum onto her naked legs and stomach. "Aaaaah," she yelled as she reached her climax. She felt the cock pulled from her mouth and begin spurting cum onto her face and lips. As she finally began to look around, she saw a cock shooting cum just inches from her face. She twisted her head away and saw two men pumping their cocks and felt their hands working on her body. She looked down and realized she was naked. Her brain was having trouble processing what was happening to her. She was so upset that she couldn't force out any sound, but while her mouth was open, the man behind her shot a spurt of cum into her mouth.

As she gagged and spit out the cum, the men quickly turned and ran away leaving the white slut covered with their sticky smelly cum. She looked down and saw cum on her stomach, legs and breasts. She felt the cum on her face and lips. She realized that Eddie wasn't beside her. She found her blouse behind her and used it to wipe her face and stomach, and then put it on. When she stood up, she found her skirt lying on the seat. She lifted it up and put it on. As she was finishing with her skirt, she noticed that everyone in the theater was looking at her.

The manager smiled as the men moved away and the white woman stood and dressed herself, so he turned to Eddie and said, "Make me proud, man. Show your bitch that she belongs to you. I bet she been sitting there all alone dreaming of you fucking her hot little pussy while we been talking. Maybe you should go see."

BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers
12