Abigail Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he made it back to his seat, she yelled, "Where have you been?"

He noticed that her blouse was wet and unbuttoned. "I told you I was going to the bathroom. Why?"

"I . . . I . . . three men . . .I .I . . . Oh Eddie," she began crying and hugged him.

He pulled her down into their seats and said, "What's the matter, Abby?"

"I. . I . oh, never mind. I need to go to the bathroom."

"You . . . you should button your blouse first."

She pulled her blouse closed and staggered up the aisle to the bathroom. The bathroom was filthy but she was still able to clean most of the cum from her body. She stood in front of the cracked mirror and cried, not fully realizing what exactly had happened. Or maybe in her inebriated state, she had just imagined the whole thing.

When she got back to her seat, she said, "Can we go home now, Honey? Please.?" Eddie looked at her with a puzzled look on her face and then nodded. On the way home, she said, "Eddie, I fell asleep when we got here and when you went to the bathroom, I think a couple men jacked off on me while I was asleep."

"Wha . . . what?" He asked.

She explained what she remembered including being naked in the seat when she woke up. She asked if Eddie had stripped her and he shook his head and said he didn't remember even seeing her naked in her seat.

Abby was still drunk when they made it home, but she sat on her couch and started crying. "Oh Eddie," she cried. "Men touched me and jerked off on me while I was asleep. I'm just an old drunk whore." She broke down sobbing.

Eddie sat beside her and put his big arms around her. She leaned against her husband and continued to cry. Eddie didn't know what to say, but he was thinking about what had happened. He remembered the men from the theater being dirty and smelly. Some were his age and some were older, but they were all dirty.

As Eddie continued thinking about what had happened, he thought back to Robert's comments about showing off his wife. "Sometimes I even let them (other men) touch her. Because I'm the one that's taking her home." As Eddie thought about that, he felt his cock starting to move. He knew he needed to say something, so he simply said, "I love you, baby. Let me help you to bed."

Eddie helped her to her feet and she leaned on him as they walked to their bedroom. After getting into bed, she rolled to her husband and put her arms around his neck. "I love you so much, Eddie." She kissed his cheek. Eddie turned and kissed her hard while letting his hands roam over her body. As one hand reached her pussy, he slipped a finger inside of her and she screamed, "Ahhhh!" He pulled her on to him and she lifted and settled down on his hard cock. As she rode her husband, his hands manipulated and squeezed her breasts giving her multiple orgasms. After he blew his load into her, she collapsed beside him and fell asleep.

Over the next few days, they discussed what had happened several times. Abby thought that Eddie would be upset that other men had touched her. Each time she tried to apologize, he just smiled and said it was OK. Each night, they made love and Abby was completely submissive to her huge black husband.

Finally, Eddie said, "Abby, let's do it again."

"Wha. . what?" She yelled. "You want me to be naked in a sleazy theater?"

"We . . . well, uh . . . it was kind of exciting that other men found you so hot. And . . . and then I got to take you home and fuck you. That . . . uh, that was, uh kind of, uh . . . that was exciting, Abby. It kind of uh, . . you know. It kind of turned me on."

Before Abby spoke, she sat and considered what Eddie said for a long time. Eddie was starting to get nervous when Abby finally said, "OK, but I'm not going to drink this time."

Eddie was thrilled. "OK," he said. "But I'm still going to pick out your clothes." Abby smirked as she nodded her consent.

The following weekend, Eddie wore a big pair of below-the-knee shorts and a hockey tee shirt. Abby wore the upper thigh length skirt that he had picked out. It had three buttons in the front. She also wore a tight tank top without a bra. Although she looked hot, she insisted they go to a restaurant out of town with low lighting, and fortunately for her, Eddie agreed not knowing why.

Abby only had one glass of wine at dinner. Afterwards, Eddie took her back to the same theater where she was molested before. When the manager saw them come in, he realized that the hot little white bitch wasn't drunk this time, which was unfortunate, because the crowd was much bigger this week, and many of them would want a shot at her.

Eddie turned and headed for the men's room and Abby went to the counter and asked for a Coke. The manager grinned an evil grin as he filled the cup and dropped in a couple Rohypnol tablets. A few seconds later, Eddie led his wife to their seats as she sucked the drugged Coke through the straw. As the drug began to take effect, the manager slipped down the aisle and motioned for Eddie to follow him out.

When they got outside, he took Eddie down a hallway into a small room. There were two other men in the room watching through glass at a naked woman humping a dildo. The manager winked at Eddie and said, "This room is only for our special customers. I'll come back and get you in about 10 minutes, OK?" Eddie had an ear-to-ear grin as he nodded his head and stared through the glass. The manager went back to the concession stand and waved at one of the men in the theater.

By then, a drugged-up Abby was surrounded by four big black men. The man behind her slipped her tank top over her head and the men beside her unbuttoned her skirt and slid it from under her leaving the hot older white woman naked. Their filthy fingers found her pussy and her mouth. Their hands squeezed her breasts and twisted her hard nipples.

"Ahhh," she moaned. "Oohh!"

As her mouth opened, the man behind her slid his smelly cock into her mouth and slowly began pumping. The men spread her legs and one buried his face in her pussy and said, "Dis tastes so good. I could eat on dis forever."

Abby was moaning and beginning to hump the man's face as the other two men continued working on her breasts.

"I like these titties," one of the men gasped as his mouth closed on her nipple. Both men were sucking on her breasts as her hands moved to their heads and pulled them tight to her breasts.

Several other men stood around watching the beautiful older white woman tightly holding two heads to her breasts while moaning and humping another man's face and letting another cock pump into her mouth. Several cameras appeared and took pictures of the white whore servicing the four big black men.

The manager let the men play with the drugged-up white woman for almost 15 minutes, letting all of them cum either in her mouth or on her naked body. When they were finished, they attempted to redress her while their hands roamed over her body. They finished just seconds before Eddie returned to his seat. When he saw that her tank top had wet spots several places, he assumed that she had spilled her Coke on it.

When Eddie was ready to leave, Abby was still drifting in and out of consciousness and wasn't lucid. Eddie helped her up and put his arm around her. When she began to fall, Eddie held tighter and her top slid up her body exposing her breasts to everyone in the theater.

All the men grinned and stared at Abby's breasts. At first, Eddie was upset, but then he remembered Robert's words, "Sometimes I even let them (other men) touch her. Because I'm the one that's taking her home." Eddie smiled and carried his wife from the theater.

The next morning, Abby didn't remember much of anything after walking into the theater. She had no idea that she had been stripped or that her body had been mauled by four big black men. She didn't remember holding two of the men's heads tightly to her naked breasts while they sucked on them nor did she remember getting her pussy licked. And she didn't recall Eddie fucking her when they got home.

For the next six months, Eddie took Abby out at least once-a-month. They always ended up at the same theater. The two times that Abby didn't get a Coke on the way in, the men knew to leave her alone. But whenever the manager had a chance to serve her a drug-infused drink and pull Eddie away for a while, she was fair game for the other customers. Although they knew they couldn't actually fuck her, most of them had the opportunity to cum in her mouth, lick her pussy and suck on her breasts.

The theater visits ended after Robert and Gwen's next visit. When the girls were shopping, Robert asked Eddie if they had ever tried any bondage. He could tell by the puzzled look on his face that Eddie was clueless. Rather than try to explain, he gave him the name of a video.

Eddie waited until Abby went to work and then watched the video one afternoon. He was shocked, but he couldn't tear his eyes from the screen. He remembered Robert telling him that he and Gwen had done most of the things in the video, and that he and Abby should give it a shot. Eddie waited until after dinner on Saturday. Abby had had a couple of glasses of wine, put on a negligee and was starting to snuggle up to him and move her hand on his stomach. She started to make suggestive comments about sucking his cock and then having sex on the floor.

"Abby," he said. "I want to watch a movie first."

"Wha . . what? I'm almost naked and want to suck your cock and you want to watch a movie?"

"Yeah. I'll turn it on," he cluelessly said.

Although Abby tried to get him interesting in her, he was completely focused on the video. After a couple of minutes, Abby too, was focused on the video.

Over the next 87 minutes, they watched a man and a woman in a bondage dungeon. She was tied, whipped, spanked, caged and suspended from the ceiling. The man called her names and she called him Master and Sir. She was fucked by cock, dildo, fucking machine and vibrator. Nipple clamps, whips, paddles, ropes, handcuffs and other toys were used on the woman. Abby could tell that the woman was coming over and over as she felt her own nipples get hard and her pussy lubricate. The longer the DVD ran, the more turned-on Abby became. A few times, she looked at her husband and saw that he was watching the screen with an intensity that she rarely had seen.

When the movie ended, Eddie turned off the television and sat quietly. Abby dropped to her knees and crawled over to him. She lifted and put her hands on his massive thighs and looked into his eyes. She said, "Eddie. Do you want to do those things to me?"

Eddie sat for almost a minute before slowly nodding his head.

She looked into her 330-pound black husband's eyes, and smiled at the man she loved. "Do you want to tie me up and use those things on my body? Do you want to call me names like that? Do you want me to be your sex slave?"

Eddie looked at his beautiful wife. He may have been slow, but knew she would do whatever he wanted. He said, "Maybe I'd like to try some of those things with you."

She lifted up and pulled his head down and gently kissed him. Then she kissed him hard. She said, "You know I'll do anything for you, Honey. I belong to you." Eddie smiled and nodded his big head. "Do you want to go out and buy some of that stuff and make our own little sex room tomorrow?" Eddie nodded again. Abby stood and untied the bows on her negligee and stood naked in front of her mammoth husband. She reached out and took his hand, and as he stood, she whispered, "Come on, Honey. I want you to use my body."

She led him to the bedroom where she removed his clothes and gently pushed him on to the bed. As Abby stood there naked looking down on her huge black husband's fat body, she was turned on just looking at his body. She sat on the bed and began moving her hand over his fat chest and stomach. Then she kissed his stomach and chest. His arms were over his head so she continued kissing up into his armpit. She knew that some might find this disgusting, but she loved Eddie so much that wanted to kiss his whole body.

She continued kissing his chest, arm pits, stomach and then worked her way down to his massive legs. She finally ended up with his cock in her mouth. After sucking his cock, she climbed up and straddled him. She looked down at him and, with pleading eyes, begged, "Honey, would you please fuck your wife?"

Eddie smirked at her while remembering some of the things that Robert had told him about taking and retaining control. "You mean would I fuck my slut?. Climb on and fuck me."

That night, Eddie gave Abby more intense orgasms than she had ever experienced. After he fucked her almost to unconsciousness, she kissed down his body and licked and sucked his cock and balls clean. She wanted to do something that would show her complete submission to her husband. Her sexual master. She moved her tongue away from his huge balls and moved towards his ass hole. At first Eddie was surprised and almost stopped her, but then he realized that she was doing this to demonstrate her complete submission to him. Abby rimmed and tongued his ass hole for a few minutes as Eddie enjoyed this new experience. Even though he wasn't sharp enough to realize it yet, their relationship took whole new direction that night.

When she finished with him, she crawled back and fell asleep in his big arms. She always felt safe and secure in his arms. Eddie used her body three times that night and early morning. Abby got up and prepared a big breakfast for him and offered to suck his cock while he ate. He blew his load into her mouth just as he was beginning his second cup of coffee.

She crawled between his massive legs and looked up at him and he said, " I want you to do those things and use those things on me. I want you to enjoy my body. I love you, Honey and my job is to make you happy. You know I'll do anything for you."

Eddie was confused, but he slowly nodded his head. He knew he'd have to watch that movie a few more times so that he might enjoy using his wife as much as she apparently looked forward to being used.

The following weekend, Eddie and Abby went back to the sleazier part of town where they found a patient proprietor of a porn shop who recommended a few bondage videos toys to begin their next adventure.

12