Abigail Takes it Deep

Story Info
Abigail and her father just can't help it.
3.1k words
4.37
120.2k
256
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons are 18 or older.

*****

Abigail rode her father's cock like her life depended on it. Their breathing heavy, her creamy pussy echoing through the wooded, empty area around them. He was big - much bigger than her boyfriend - and he filled her so completely. She'd never felt anything like it. He got so much deeper and spread her so much wider. She was full and she loved every second of it.

"Oh daddy," she said breathlessly as his hands guided her hips faster and harder.

They were at the very back of the campground in a little clearing they'd found together hiking the prior year. Her father hadn't remembered it but Abigail definitely had. She'd been planning this moment for too long. Ever since she'd caught her father sleeping with her younger brother's young little math tutor who was barely nineteen...and since Abigail was now eighteen, she knew it was time to shoot her shot.

"This is so wrong, Abigail. Oh fuck." Fraser gritted out through a clenched jaw as she bounced feverishly and desperately on his cock.

"Mmm oh daddy!" She cried out as she came around her father's cock, breathless and sweaty.

"Fuck! That's it. Ride daddy's cock." He began to, somehow, bring his hips up so he was slamming his cock up into his daughter's quaking pussy.

WHen the couple stopped for a second, Abigail cupped his face in her hands and looked at him darkly, "And sleeping with Cynthia was what?"

"Not incest, Abigail," he said in a sharp tone before capturing her lips in a hard kiss.

"Still cheating on mom with a teenager. So fuck me or you don't cum. And then? You'll have to go back to mom with blue balls and we both know she can't take this big, fat cock like I can." Abigail was whispering dark and seductively against his lips as their gazes met and held.

He knew she wasn't wrong. Her mother couldn't take his girth and length nearly as well. His uncut caught was in heaven buried inside his eighteen-year-old daughter's cunt. They both knew it and Abigail was using it against him. At that moment, though, he didn't care because he was going to get his as many times as he wanted.

"Mmm yes daddy. You feel so good buried so deep. Oh god you're so big, daddy. I'm so wet for you. Oh yes." She began to ride him, his hands tight on her hips helping her movements.

"You love daddy's big cock don't you?" He spoke hard and felt her juices begin to drip down onto his thighs as he helped her ride him harder and faster. "Fuck I'm gonna cum."

"Yes! Cum inside me, daddy! Oh shit yes I'm cumming again! All. Over. That. Big. Fat. Daddy. Cock! Oh god!" She bottomed out on top of him hard time and again as her orgasm crashed over her causing her juices to gush freely and her cream to coat her father's prick in a nice coat of gooey cum.

"FUCK!" He screamed out in a loud grumble before he roughly gripped her hips tighter, bounced her hard and fast on his monstrous cock for a few seconds more, and then pulled her down hard as he thrust upward just as hard, his cock stiffening. "Oh fuck yes take daddy's thick seed! Oh baby girl, yes!"

Fraser's cum coated his daughter's insides as his cock twitched but she wasn't done and she let him know just that by riding him gently. She pulled his face in for another desperate kiss as she used her hands on his broad, muscular shoulders to lift herself up and drop herself back down. He hissed and used a strong embrace to stop her momentarily.

"Sweetheart, I need a second," Fraser said against her neck as he kissed, licked, and sucked at it.

"But I need you, daddy. You're so much bigger than Elliot. I love how hard you are." She spoke against his ear breathlessly before catching his earlobe with the tip of her tongue and grinding her hungry cunt down on his still-hard prick. "I love how full you fill me. Give me another load, daddy. I know you want to." She spoke darkly, seductively in a hushed tone.

Fraser let her grind back and forth as he gripped her hips and their eyes locked. Abigail bit her lower lip and her head fell back as she began to bounce on his flagpole of a member yet again. She moaned loudly as her pussy creamed and juiced around him, her juices coating them both. Her father's cum oozing out of her sloppy-but-starving cunt as she bounced so deliberately and wantonly.

"Oh daddy," she said in a high pitched, breathless whimper before their lips collided in a passionate, hungry kiss. "Oh DADDY!" Abigail came hard and then Frasher was quick, picking them up, moving them so his daughter was laid on her back on the picnic table, her legs pressed back and wide.

"Goddamn that pussy is good, Abi baby. Oh shit. This is so wrong. You want it, though, don't you? You want daddy to fuck you don't you?" He spoke through gritted teeth. "Oh fuck yes. So tight. So wet. Mmm baby girl. Daddy loves that pussy so much already."

"I want it, daddy. All of it. You're so big. I love that fat cock. Mmm yes that's it. Oh fuck yes." Her voice was dark but calm as Fraser began to pound forward into her cunt reaching the very back of her center - a sweet spot Elliot, her boyfriend, couldn't reach in his wildest dreams. "Oh yes. Fuck me with that big cock. Oh yes daddy. I love it. Fuck me daddy. Fuck me hard!"

Abigail cried out loudly when Fraser began to hammer her juicy, slutty center for all they were both worth. Neither father nor daughter were quiet as he fucked her into oblivion. Groaning, grunting, moaning, gasping. Their bodies slapping together. Her pussy smacking and slurping loudly as another orgasm approached quickly. He groaned as he watched Abigail bring a hand down and begin to rub her throbbing, pink clit in steady circles.

"Mmm yes. Rub that clit for daddy. Oh baby girl yeah that's right. Oh shit. Are you gonna cum on daddy's cock again?" He stroked her pussy so fast, sinking his thick, long cock into her balls deep every time.

"Oh daddy. You're gonna make me squirt all over that fat cock! Yes right there! Harder! Deeper!" She bit out and her orgasm hit hard, her pussy letting go in a way that drenched them both as well as the table and the ground. "Mmm yes! Oh god you make my little pussy feel so good, daddy! Oh yes! Make me cum again! Please, please, please! I need it!"

"Mmm yeah? You want another orgasm? You gonna squirt for daddy again?" He grunted and then slowed down, being deliberate but gentle with his movements. "Your daddy's little whore now, aren't you?"

"Mmm yes, daddy. I'm your little whore. Oh yes. I'm gonna squirt again. All over you. Oh daddy!!" Her pussy let loose out of nowhere and her juices drenched them once again as she came hard, her body quivering and drenched in sweat from both of them.

"Mmm oh baby girl," he whispered through gritted teeth as he slowly stopped once her orgasm had mostly subsided, burying himself balls deep pulling low moans from them both.

His staff was rock solid and Fraser pulled out, pulled his daughter gently off the table and turned her around. He pressed her down so she was bent in front of him, and his prick found her gooey center without much help. Abigail cooed when he found her entrance and slipped just the thick, well-defined mushroom head of his uncut prick into her hungry, hungry hole.

"You still haven't had enough have you?" He fucked her with just the foreskin-covered head, gentle and sweet as he pressed her upper body down with a hand between her shoulder blades.

"Never. Give it to me, daddy." She spoke darkly and quietly as she tried to press back, trying to get more of his long, thick cock buried deep inside her hungry snatch.

"You want it all?" He slid another inch, then two into her and fucked her with just that much of his meat being gentle and slow about it, her cream coating him generously.

"Oh yes daddy. All of it." Abigail moaned breathlessly and gasped when her father pressed the rest of his long cock into her, he ground his hips into her to bed himself that much deeper.

"How's that? You like daddy's dick you little whore?" His teeth were gritted and his words soft but hard as he spoke.

"Mmm oh daddy. You're gonna make me fucking cum again. I love that cock. I love taking it all. Don't stop. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." Abigail pressed her ass back hard as she came, her tight pussy milking her father's heavy, thick member.

"Oh shit yes. Cum all over daddy's big dick again. Be a good little whore for daddy." Fraser began to fuck her hard, fast; his cock pummeling her pussy.

"Mmm oh shit yes. Oh daddy! You're gonna make my little pussy cum again! Oh daddy! Yes! Fuck me! Oh god!" Abigail came hard and strong sucking her father's cock into her tighter while simultaneously and involuntarily pressing him out with her pussy muscles.

"Oh goddamn yes! Oh fuck yes! Cum on daddy's cock, baby! You want another load? Huh?" Fraser was going wild, his cock driving into her over and over again as another load began to creep up on him, his thick, heavy balls tightening yet again as they slapped harshly against her pretty pink clit.

"Yes! Fill me full of your cum daddy! Cum deep inside me!" Abi came again gently again and then her father's hips got jerky as his jackhammer of a cock convulsed.

"Take it! Oh fuck! Take all of daddy's cum Abigail!" He bellowed out on a grunt/growl and buried his cock deeper than ever on one hard thrust forward and let his load shoot deep inside his daughter's sodden snatch. "Oh shit! Oh...Oh fuck yes! Take it, Abigail! Take all of daddy's thick load! Oh fuck." He ended on a breathless whisper as his cock continued to unleash rope after rope of his seed.

"Mmm. Oh shit yes give me all of that daddy cum." Abigail's pussy jumped but her father's cock was already going soft.

***

"Daddy stop! Mom's a light sleeper." She whispered as he pawed at her hips and pulled her oversized t-shirt up to reveal no panties and a bald, already-glistening pussy.

Fraser's fingers found her slit and she was already drenched as he bent her over the kitchen counter and diddled her clit with two fingers while he stroked his already rock-like penis with his free hand. He couldn't wait. Fraser found her entrance and slipped the thick head of his member into her slowly and gently. He then slowly - painfully so - slipped the rest of his length into his daughter's tiny, juicy cunt. They both moaned gently as he hit balls deep and stayed there, unmoving.

"Oh shit," Abigail gasped out on a gentle, sardonic laugh as her father began to fuck her with small, steady motions. "Oh fuck, daddy. Listen to how wet I am for you already. Oh yes. Fuck my pretty little pussy. Mmm oh daddy." She moaned and whimpered as his pace quickened and he fisted a hand in her luscious blonde waves, pulling back on it by the root.

"Oh yes. Daddy's precious little whore. Take that cock, sweetheart." He began to fuck her faster and harder her pussy cream building between them, her juices dripping down her slender thighs. "You like daddy's cock don't you, Abigail?"

"Oh yes. I love your dick so much, daddy. Give it to me. Fuck me. Mmm yes. Harder. Faster. Don't hold back. All of it!" He began to rail her and Abigail's orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks, his hand going over her mouth as he plowed her juicy snatch for all he was worth.

"That's it, sweetheart. Cum all over your daddy's cock. Oh yes, Abigail. Mmm oh fuck sweetheart. Daddy's gonna give you all of his load. Oh fuck."

Her pussy was so loud she was sure it would wake her mother as her father pounded her from behind, not holding anything back now. She came again, her pussy gushing and squirting all over the marble floor, her fingernails trying to dig into the marble slab countertops. Her thighs trembled hard.

"Oh god, sweetheart. Oh fuck. Yes. Take daddy's load!" He grunted, moaned gently, then buried his fat prick to the balls inside his eighteen-year-old daughter's sticky cunt, letting his load go deep within her. "Oh shit yeah. All of it. Mmm"

He didn't even give it seconds before he began fucking her yet again, trying to keep his concrete-like cock from going soft. He was successful having only momentarily lost a bit of firmness in the member and then he was railing her like their lives depended on it yet again.

"Oh shit daddy I love how you fuck that little cum dumpster of a pussy. Yes, yes, yes, yes. Oh god yes give me another load. I need it all." Abigail lifted a leg involuntarily and Fraser grabbed it, cranking it up, causing them both to gasp as he jackhammered her cavern with his battering ram of a penis even deeper than before.

"Mmm baby girl cum on daddy's cock. Oh baby. Mmm oh Abigail. Oh fuck daddy needs you to drench him again. Oh god you take that big dick like it's nothing. So much better than your mom does. Ohh yessss fuck yes!" He felt her pussy clench and he knew she was cumming yet again.

Abigail came silently, unable to make noise or even function. Her pussy gushed like never before and as Fraser fucked her even harder - neither knew that was possible - Abi was pushed instantly into another orgasm right behind the last.

"Oh fuck! Shit! Take another daddy load! Oh fuck yes! Oh baby girl yes! Oh Abigail baby. Oh fuck. Take daddy's thick seed. Mmm baby girl yes." He slowed as he buried his cock home and let loose another thick load into her waiting womb.

***

"Oh yeah? You like that pussy don't you daddy?" Abigail mumbled darkly against his cheek as she rode his concrete member in his jeep parked in a parking garage in the city where he told his wife he had a business meeting but really he just wanted to be buried inside his daughter's sultry quim. "Oh daddy. I wanna cum all fucking over your fat fucking daddy dick. I missed it so much. It's been too long."

It had been six months. They hadn't been able to risk it since the kitchen romp. They'd almost been caught by his wife and Abigail's mother - something that would not have gone well to say the least. What they were doing was forbidden and they both knew it...but couldn't help it.

"Mmm yes. Bounce on daddy's cock, Abigail. Such a tight little pussy. So wet and creamy. Listen to how wet you are for daddy," he said as he devoured her neck and tweaked and twisted her nipples with his hands under her loose-fitting tank top. "Oh baby girl. Daddy missed that sweet little cunt."

"Oh daddy. I'm gonna cum." Abigail reached between their sweating bodies and began to rub her own clit as their lips met in a deep, passionate, hungry kiss, their tongues dancing as she began to bounce harder and faster.

"That's right. Oh yeah. Mmm yes, Abigail. Such a good little daddy's whore. Cum on daddy's cock." He spoke through gritted teeth as he moved his hands to her hips and guided her to bounce harder and faster as her orgasm built to impossible heights.

"Oh daddy! I'm cumming! All over that big, fat daddy cock! Oh my god! Yes!" She screamed out as her pussy let go drench the seat below them and her father's slacks. "Oh yes! Oh fuck! Oh my god daddy!"

"I need to fuck you. Get out." He pulled her off quickly, her juices running and dripping everywhere.

Abigail got out and then Fraser got out. She bent over so her upper body was inside the Jeep, her ass sticking out and her pussy on full display. Fraser came up behind her and buried his cock home without wasting a beat. Both moaned and hissed as he was buried balls deep inside his daughter's tight, juicy vagina.

"Mmm yes daddy," Abigail said through a small gasping laugh as he began to fuck her slowly and gently, her slippery, sticky quim taking him easily. "Oh shit yes you feel good. So. Fucking. Good. You wanna cum inside my little girl pussy don't you? Daddy's little whore."

"Such a good little whore for daddy. I'm gonna fill you so full of cum, Abigail." Fraser spoke in a biting tone and then, without a warning, he hauled her up so she was knelt on the seat and he was more cock-level with her pussy allowing him deeper and better purchase inside her sticky cavern.

"Oh shit!" Abigail cried out as he hammered her as if there would be no tomorrow - and there may not be as far as them fucking went. "Yes fuck that little pussy! Oh daddy! I'm gonna squirt again!"

They were echoing loudly but there was no one in the garage. They'd made sure of it cruising to be sure it was empty. It wasn't in a great part of the city so people rarely used it and there hadn't been a guard on duty in years. Their cries, moans, screams could probably be heard on the street but neither cared.

"Oh Abigail cum for daddy again. Squirt for me. Before I fill that little cunt up with a thick, fat load of cum." Fraser fisted a hand in her hair at the roots and yanked back as he hammered her snatch over and over again.

"Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh yes! OH FUCK YES!" Abigail gushed and let go more, once again drenching them and the Jeeps leather seats as she came hard.

"Ah fuck!" Fraser growled out as he hammered her cunt a few seconds more then buried himself to the hilt and let loose his load of jizz. "Oh yes! Take that fucking load you little fucking whore. Daddy's little whore."

He kept himself buried as rope after rope of cum shot from his cock. He covered her body with his own and then kissed her shoulders, back, and neck. He pulled out seconds later and the two righted themselves, his load dripping from her creamy cunt, and left to head back home. Unsure of when they'd be able to enjoy each other's bodies again.