All Comments on 'Abigail Takes it Deep'

by ArtichokeMeDaddy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I need a part two!! I hope he stops fucking that other girl and just his daughter. I don’t like her having to share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope he doesn’t keep screwing that Cynthia girl. Just his baby, just his daughter please. I need a part two..

soleilmoisoleilmoiabout 2 years ago

Love it❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can you make other dad and daughter story please ?!

carolabrcarolabrabout 2 years ago

Hi I love stories where there is a mix of adultery and incest. Don't let the spouse find out. The only exception to that is where the spouse suspects there husband/wife of cheating. And they put a camera to catch there spouse but catch the ultimate betrayal.

Or maybe the sibling catches mom/son or dad/daughter

jordyntreat10jordyntreat10almost 2 years ago

Twenty more chapters of this please. Holy shit, wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My pussy is so wet! It’s so obvious she’s hotter and better than her mom! Please can we have the husband tell her about much better she is the next time he’s balls deep in her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My father told me he loved the smell of my pussy on his dick. He would keep my juices on his fingers and cock so he could smell me whenever he wanted to. He went deeper into me than anyone else.

DaddysJinjerSlutDaddysJinjerSlut12 months ago

I loved this story.

It has made my pussy drip and pulse wildly thinking of her pussy being used and pumped full of her daddy's Cum.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I had been married three years and my husband was not fully satisfying me. His cock only went a third of the way into my pussy. I was desperate for sexual satisfaction. I propositioned my dad which shocked him. I had seen his cock as I grew up. I thought all men were hung like him, but I was so wrong. After much begging and showing him my body, he finally relented. We spent three hours in the most intense wonderful sex I ever had. Dad's cock kissed me so deep. His tip opened me up and touched me. He filled me full and made me tingle. I had so many orgasms, I nearly fainted with pleasure. My orgasms were so intense I couldn't hold back, my pussy convulsed and I shot pee on him. Dad's hard manly dick was made for me. I love fondling and hefting his big balls and lightly scratching his scrotum. He licks my pussy and makes throb. For the past two years we have have gotten together and had more such amazing intimate hours together. I am thirty and cannot imagine being without him.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fuuck so good thank you x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArtichokeMeDaddy@ArtichokeMeDaddy
This isn’t America’s next great novel. I don’t write that way on this site. This is an outlet for me. So from now on…they’re not short stories. They’re short porn excerpts. They’re there for those in a hurry. I don’t always need a long, drawn out series where it takes 20 part...