Abigail's Awakening Pt. 02

Story Info
Abigail deals with customers, has bigger wetter dreams.
1.6k words
3.89
3.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack came back on Tuesday, the very next day, to report to Abigail just how much he loved his new cross. "I've been wearing it ever since. Hey, I cast a spell of blessing for you last night, so you might receive good fortune."

"I'm glad that it's not a curse, but please do not go on involving me in your heathen rituals any longer."

"I have no intention of setting an altar up against the Church. And I don't practice heathen rituals. I'm a White Witch."

"A White Witch?"

"It means I practice only goodness and beneficence toward others. I cast spells of blessing, but I never curse."

"If you're a White Witch, how come you're always wearing all black?"

"That's my earthly garb. In heaven, I shall wear white."

"Good luck getting there," she said, condescendingly. "No, sorry, but really, I hope you find the Truth, someday."

"I hope so too."

She had started staring absently at the tattoo on his forearm, two fishes, and he noticed her looking. "You like that?" he said, holding up his arm for her to get a better look.

"What's it supposed to mean?"

"It's Pisces. My sun sign."

"Like the zodiac, Pisces?"

"Yeah, that."

"The only thing I know about the zodiac is that I'm a Virgo."

"The virgin. Ooh la la."

"Yes, I am. And don't let that give you any thoughts. I can tell already you're not the marrying type."

"If you'd only give me the chance, you'd see that Pisces and Virgos get along grandly."

"I don't believe in all that hoopla, so don't waste your breath on me."

"I'd still like it if you let me buy you coffee sometime. No marriage proposal, not even a date. Just coffee."

"Dream on, buddy.". Just then another young man entered the shoppe, a world of difference in his appearance between him and gothik Jack. This young man looked to be about 21 or so years old, tall and well-built but still very lean, with a rugged jaw and massive hands, callused and grease-stained.

"Is this guy bothering you, Miss?"

"I was just leaving, buddy, but thanks for your concern." Gratefully, she watched Jack saunter off.

"Can I help you find anything, sir?" she asked, suddenly excited to meet this cleanly dressed and clean-cut young man and see what occupied his mind.

"This is going to sound upfront, and I'm sorry for that..."

And at this point, Abigail's mind began to spin with the horror of "not again"...

"...but I wanted to ask, are you Abigail?"

She laughed a little uncontrolled outburst, and said, "Yeh. How did you know?"

"You know my dad."

"Do I really?"

"Yes, Deacon John. He confided in me that he felt really guilty because he spoke to you inappropriately yesterday, and he felt he might've ruined something beautiful forever. I just wanted to say I'm sorry, on his behalf, and that he feels truly awful."

"I'll take your apology into consideration. Thank you."

"He said he always hoped he could introduce us, my dad. He said you seemed like an amazingly talented young woman."

"Well yesterday he told me he liked me for my butt."

"I'm just glad I got to meet you after all, Abigail. I see what he sees in you."

"Bye."

"Bye."

She drove home in her old Ford Taurus, singing along to Christian music on the radio. This was turning into a tense week of work, and she let it out with songs of praise and thanksgiving.

It was a rainy evening, but she swam anyway. She liked swimming in the rain, watching the drops patter and ripple on the surface of the water. The vigorous activity made her feel alive, in her state of pre-awakening. For, whenever her sexual flower would blossom, it would bring with it a new life that made the old one pale in comparison. That is, if it ever happened.

She had dinner with her parents, having cooked steaks and corn-on-the-cob. She led the blessing, and they dove into eating.

"Another uneventful day at work?"

She liked the way Dad had phrased that, unimposing, an open door out of inquiry, but she felt like she wanted to give them something, so she admitted, "I met Deacon John's son today. He came in to the shop."

"Oh really, what's his name? Is he handsome?"

"Jennifer!" her dad said, reproving her mother's line of questioning.

"What Blake? It's not a sin to appreciate a good handsome Christian man. Abigail's gonna marry one someday, and there's no reason to think she should kiss a toad."

"Point well taken, Jennifer. But don't get any more carried away than that."

"So, Abigail...?" her mom pressed.

"Yes, he's handsome, in a plain sort of way. He has really strong hands too."

"A man's hands should be strong, to do the Lord's work," her mother asserted.

Abigail prayed for Jack and Deacon John and his son, as well as her parents, and the whole world in general. She asked God to protect her from the lust of all the men out there and thanked Him for the good ones she knew were still out there, somewhere.

She lay awake for a long time, and when she first started dreaming she thought she was still awake, because she dreamed she was lying in bed at night, waiting to go to sleep.

She felt a powerful unknown sensation emanating from the innocent space between her virgin legs. She lifted the covers, morbidly curious, and found herself fully naked, unlike how she'd been earlier, but still didn't realize she was dreaming.

She looked down at her buzzing vagina, saw that it was veritably glowing with a bright yellow light. It lit up her pelvis and inner thighs. A voice in her head like the voice of an angel, said, "Touch it. Now."

She acceded to the demand, found that her hands knew the way. He clit bulged up against her two playing fingers. Those two fingers then slid freely into her wet vagina, then back out and wetting her clit and labia with the pussy juices. She played herself to the perfect peak, jumped off into the unknown. She woke up, sweating, just as in the dream, she came, squirting all over her bedsheets.

Upon awakening, Abigail's hand reached instinctively for her genitals, and she caught herself and pulled away right away, but not before her index finger made contact with her hot wetness, sending shivers of pleasure throughout her entire body. She wrote off the pleasure as the temptation of the Adversary. She closed her eyes and went back to sleep.

In her next dream, a giant red-skinned man with obscene goat horns jutting from his forehead appeared to her in a barren landscape, with a lighting storm flashing silently in the background, great distances away. The giant man took her small hand in his giant hand and led her down into a cave mouth in the earth.

They followed a tunnel down and down, until they entered a huge cavernous space interrupted here and there by stalagmites and stalactites. A bizarre orgy was taking place, with beautiful nubile ladies being penetrated on all sides by disgusting giant men with horns and unreal colored skins. Some of them were harrier than hell, others completely hairless. Their penises were longer-than-the-day, and pointy at the tips. The women cried out with each thrust, but their cries were of pleasure not pain.

The man who'd brought her down here now seized her in his arms and lifted her onto a natural shelf in the cave wall. The great-horned red man stood before her. His penis rose between his muscular legs. The veins on his 24" cock were bulging near to bursting. He stuck it into her, let it slide and slide till it was all the way inside, then started to pull it out. The next thrust came a little harder and a little faster, and the one after that even more so.

Oh my God, she thought. I can feel him in my belly.

The man, with his black goatee and ragged mane, smiled broadly and then he came. She felt the pumps of his load as they were ejected into her insides.

She woke up moaning with the pleasure. She took a cold shower that morning and tried to forget about her wet dreams as quickly as she could.

Her mom was out that morning early, so she had breakfast with her dad.

She took the opportunity to ask him something that was occupying her mind. "Dad, do all men have dirty minds?"

"Many, but not all."

"How did you manage to keep your mind clean?"

"My love of God and my respect for your beautiful mother had gone a long way for me."

"Have you ever watched pornography?"

"Why are you asking me this, honey?"

"So you have watched porn."

"No, I most certainly have not. I'm just wondering where all this is coming from. It seems really out of character."

"I got creeped on at work by a dirty old man. He said I remind him of a pornstar." She felt something scintillate in her core at the voicing of her lie, white as it may be. "I just wanted to make sure you never watched that stuff, if you know what I mean."

"I totally get it. I hope that never happens to you again, but don't let that keep you from believing that there's a good man out there for you, or that you shouldn't save yourself for marriage."

"You don't have to worry about that, Dad. You know me. Straight is the gate."

"And few are those who find it."

An inadvertent image flashed into her mind, of a long extra-straight red penis entering her gate. She banished the thought and its concomitant feelings from her mind and body. Her soul would remain pure, for now.

TO BE CONTINUED