Abigail's Awakening Pt. 05

Story Info
Abigail kisses and doesn't tell, goes on a date, and more.
1.4k words
3.79
1.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I couldn't wait to see you again. I need to ask your forgiveness. I cast a spell for you last night, and I know you didn't want me to."

"What kind of spell?" Abigail asked.

"A spell to help you find love," Jack said.

"Well, I hate to admit it, but it worked. I've got my first date today."

"What's that?"

"Yeh, me and Tim. We're going out for dinner and a movie later."

"Tim," Jack said, looking as if someone had just shot his dog. "Is he the guy with the huge hands who was here yesterday when we got back from the park?"

"It's none of your business, but yes."

"You like that? You know what they say about big hands?"

"Hard worker."

"Sure, let's go with that. You know, I may not be the epitome of a man's man, but I can give you love like no other."

"Look, Jack, back off. I told you from the start this will never work, so this should come as no surprise."

"If this can never work, why do you like it?"

"Like what?"

"This," Jack said softly, and slipped the space between them, landing his lips softly on her lips, giving her a little smooch.

To her eternal dismay, Abigail smooched him back while his lips were still on her's. It wasn't a choice, her body just had a way of responding to his. She was beginning to see that she wanted him, on some subconscious level, but that didn't mean she'd ever act on that desire. He was a witch, and that was already a deal-breaker. He could pretend to be a Christian Witch all he wanted, it meant nothing. He had made his choice, and she had made her's.

If they were attracted to each other on the material level, it meant less than nothing, as the material level is the playground of the Adversary.

"Don't do that again, Jack. Please. Consider me taken."

"I do," he said, and kissed her again, a little harder and a little longer this time. Her hand lifted up to his chest as her lips followed his lead, smacking against each other. "You're taken with me."

She pushed him away. "No, I'm not. I'm going on this date with Tim later. He's a good Catholic man, and I'm probably going to marry him someday. You are just going to have to get over me."

He was just about to try to kiss her a third time, she saw the look in his eyes, and mixed feelings settled inside of her, as a new customer walked in right then and blocked anything further from happening.

She pushed her kisses with Jack out of her mind the way she did her dreams and went on the date with Tim. She was disappointed in him when he tried to hold her hand during the movie -- moving fast for a first date, she thought -- but she held his hand anyway. It was not at all soft, and she found herself comparing his hands unfavorably with Jack's in a part of her mind that her conscious self would not acknowledge.

They finished their date at Olive Garden. He paid for everything and even snuck her a few gulps of his wine here and there. She felt some guilt consuming alcohol, but she felt awkward in conversation and hoped the red wine would alleviate that feeling.

When he brought her home, she was feeling much better about how the date had gone, now that he hadn't made things awkward by trying to go any farther than holding hands. When he went to hug her, she felt that that would be okay, an appropriate gesture for two people to end a date. When she went in for the embrace, he held her there with his strength, gently but not allowing her room to pull away in her own time. She let him savor the hug. He looked down at her as if he really wanted to kiss her, and she hoped with all her might that he wouldn't. Then he let his right hand slide down from her back onto her butt-cheek and squeezed a little. After that squeeze, he let her go. "Bye," she said, secretly enraged and degraded.

"When can I see you again?"

"Next week," she said, not wanting an argument or discussion but just wanting him to leave as soon as possible. He got into his Chevy Silverado, and gave a soft honk before driving off.

"Tell me! Tell me!" Mom said. Dad was working downstairs and didn't join them for a late evening hot cocoa. "How was your date?"

"It was good," she said, not wanting to be at all honest, with her Mom or with herself, for that matter.

"Do you think he likes you?"

"How can you tell?"

"That look in his eye. Like he can't stand to see you go."

I'm sure he'd be happy to watch me go, she thought perversely.

"Yeh. He likes me."

"Yay! My daughter has found herself a man!"

"Okay, Mom, let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. Remember what Dad said about just having fun? But, speaking of Dad, has he seemed different to you lately?"

"No. Why?"

"I dunno. Just wondering, I guess. I haven't seen him as much recently, and I was wondering if there's cause for concern."

"Something's going on at work, and I think it's really nothing, but your father is taking his work very seriously right now. It's good to see him motivated to work long hours, right?"

"Yeah, I just miss him I guess."

Abigail wished her mom goodnight, then went downstairs to say the same to her dad. For some reason, she didn't want him to hear her coming, so she crept slowly down the staircase, one step at a time. When she got to the door, she tried to open it even slower than last time. She didn't like it when she found the door locked. Not a good sign, but still, there must be some explanation.

She knocked on the door.

"One second," she heard him call from inside. One second turned into thirty, and she rapped the door with her knuckles again. "Coming."

The door opened a crack, and his face appeared in the crack, looking flushed. It sounded like he was trying to control his breathing, and she couldn't think of any reason why he would be out of breath, doing office work, any reason but one.

Still, the power of denial is strong, and she wanted her daddy to have the benefit of every doubt. "Just wanted to wish you goodnight, Dad."

"Oh okay, sweetheart. Goodnight. Sleep tight."

"Thanks, Dad. And hey, you don't need to lock the door. You've got nothing to hide."

"I know, hon. It was an accident. I didn't even notice that I had locked it. Sorry, my mind's all over the place lately."

She went to bed after praying, praying especially for her dad and mom tonight, for the health and happiness of their relationship. She felt deep in her gut that something was up, but she could not admit to herself that it could be what it certainly seemed to be. She held him innocent until proven guilty. No proof, no pudding.

She had a another sex dream that night, for the first time including real people from her daily life. She was on her knees, and she was getting some rabid double penetration from Jack and Tim. Jack had his smaller, but more delicate and beautiful penis, thrust into her vagina from the back, his pelvis grinding against her ass. Tim was throat-fucking her with his massive but distorted looking penis. The scene found no resolution in any of the three actually coming, it just went on and on, as if by some strange sexual mechanism that once wound up just kept on spinning. She heard groans of pleasure coming from somewhere nearby, other than Jack and Tim, or herself. She looked up and to the left, and sitting there in a swivel chair watching avidly was her dad. He was naked from the waist down and jacking off to the scene of her daughter's sexual demolishment. "Nooooo," she screamed and woke up in her bed, drenched in sweat.

It was the weekend, and she stayed to herself, not leaving her room unless it was to swim in the pool. She was usually able to banish her wayward dreams from her mind, but this one was sticking with her, making her skin crawl.

When she passed by her dad in the hallway, she looked at him in an air of examination without warmth. He seemed too distracted to notice.

TO BE CONTINUED