Abigail's Awakening Pt. 13 - Post Script

Story Info
Abigail and Jack together in the Garden, at long last.
1.9k words
4.55
1.7k
3

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 04/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Merrill Park. 2 weeks later.

"Welcome to the Garden!" Jack said to Abigail, showing her around.

They had struggled through a thick brambly wood, then a stand of bright red sumac, to get to this clearing, behind a mighty oak tree, down by the river.

A path descended 10 feet in lost elevation to the river's side. Jack stripped down to his bare nothings and waded out into the flowing waters. Abigail paused in her green bra and panty set, stood sexily in the pale evening light, her light brown hair drifting in straight shocks down over her breasts.

Her boobs were small and sumptuous, and she watched Jack watch her undo the clasp of her bra and let it fall to the pebbly ground. Her nipples were bubbly and upward turned. They were made for worship, the way they looked up at the heavens.

Abigail kept her panties on and waded out toward Jack. She wanted to grab him by the penis and pull him all the way inside of her, but she held back. She dove out into the deeper water and swam against the current, stroking the water as fast as she could but not getting anywhere. She turned back and floated toward Jack, who stood by marveling, his manhood boldly soaking sunlight.

Jack didn't have a porn star's penis, Abigail knew. But she was enamored with his 6 inches in ways that were tender beyond words. He fleshed out another inch of his growing chub, when he noticed the attention she was giving him.

He took his turn swimming in the current, came back breathless. His dark eyes beamed at her, looking her right into her pretty green eyes, the sunlight framing the back of his head.

She knelt before him and started to give him fellatio. He was wet with river water. He tasted like earth and nature. When he started to pre-come, she tasted his salty discharge. She liked it all, embraced it all, the sensuous feeling of his flesh in her mouth, the soft stubble of his skin across the feelers of her tongue.

"Don't get your hopes up," she said, taking a breath. "This is just a tease."

He splashed her in response, the beads of water dribbling down her chest and across her flat belly. Her hips were not wide, but did carry a curve. He knelt down in the water with her, and he held her by the hips while he kissed her lips. They made out heavily, while birdsong filled the air with chatter and the river whispered by.

He maintained an erection all the way back up the trail to the shelter under the oak where they'd laid out their blanket.

Abigail crawled across the ground onto the blanket, sat back onto her butt and started to scrape her wet underwear off of her hips and down her legs. Her pussy came into full view. She had a marvelously pretty vagina for Jack to see, the tip of it coming to a dark pink, almost red, tip, a point really. It all descended from there, the two bulging lines of her lips making an upside-down V that was narrow and short. She saw him looking and used her index fingers to peel aside her outer lips to show her inner pink, that soft inviting pure pink of pleasure's crystal castle.

Jack was playing with himself a little, egging himself on with little fits of strokes here and there, caught in a waiting game. She bid him come over.

Jack came on his knees to her. She seized his cock in her hand and guided it to her entrance. That sharp point at the top of her pussy had swollen up and was dimpling over. His flesh sank into her flesh just below that fiery point.

"You're so tight!" Jack said.

"Do you like it?"

"You feel so good," Jack went on. "I can't believe this is actually happening."

She pinched him by the nipple and smiled when he jumped. "Settle down, tiger. This has been a long time coming."

Jack continued to penetrate her, as they continued to talk. "When I first met you, you had never even masturbated before. What happened, Abigail?"

"I finally woke up."

"What was the first thing you saw, when you opened your eyes for the first time?"

"Your handsome face, darling."

"Ooh, she called me darling," he said, riding up against her and pressing himself as deep into her as he could go. Abigail groaned.

She pushed him onto his back and rode him from the top, loving the way he flexed his hips up into her as she drove down across him. She aimed the pressure of his penis along the top lining of her pussy, extending back from the clitoris inwards. "Booya."

He opened his eyes at that, smiled. He flipped her onto her back, and he spread her legs against his shoulders, pressed them down over her head like that, drove his dick down into her wet sloppy vagina, which was pulsing with the pleasure of his jabbing entries. He stopped stabbing, and cock fully embedded in between her legs, he humped her hard and fast, building up his rhythm to the wrenching grasps of her hands on his hips and ass. "Booya," she said, loudly this time, wrapping his name in breath.

They straightened out their legs and gradually experimented with positions until they had a good, but slow, sideways fuck going. Abigail was lying in her back with her left hip turned over on top of herself, leaving a portal for him to enter her by, under her butt cheek. They slow-fucked like this, looking into each other's eyes and smiling.

When they got bored of the side-fuck, Abigail moved onto her knees and took it from behind. She started squirting on his lap, every twenty to thirty seconds, while he did her doggy-style. "Booya," she said, each time she was about to squirt on him. He laughed the first time it happened, rode her more and more vigorously.

His dick and her pussy were making loud slurping and sloshing sounds as they fucked. Abigail panted, sighed, and groaned over the wet chorus of their private parts, become one. "Break me break me in break me in two, baby baby baby. BOOYA!" she cried out at the end.

"I would never hurt you, baby," Jack said, in response.

Abigail sat back into him, pushing him onto his ass, then coming up onto her feet in a deep squat and screwing him up and down while looking away.

Her pussy glided all the way across his six inch rod. She squeezed against it as she came up, pulling the pleasure right out of him. "Oh, Jack."

"I want to be the one to say it first," Jack said, leaning into her ear, giving it a nibble.

She leaned her head back into his shoulder, looked sidelong into his eyes. "Say what?"

"I love you, Abby."

She sat down on his dick, rubbed her hips against his groin so that his dick swirled around inside her. "Oh, Jack. I love you so much."

"I love you more."

She stood up, turned around to face him. Her tits perked up toward the setting sun, a profusion of color, the pinks and purples and oranges swathing the horizon.

"Fight me for it." She dove for his dick, started sucking him off again, following rhythms she'd learned from listening to his body today.

Jack lifted up her lower half, so that her knees rested on his shoulders, and her face was in his lap, while his face was pressed between her thighs. Darkness descended around them as they played around with 69.

"Booya," she said, around his erect shaft.

He massaged her ass-cheeks while also using his grip on them to help her balance. He sucked on her clitoris and vulval lips, letting the small nub of her pleasure center bounce back and forth between his lips. Jack felt his own dick contracting in her mouth, opening deeper and deeper toward total release.

Abigail rolled off of him, pulled him onto her, and guided him back inside of her. The blanket beneath them was all bunched up in wads and the grass tickled her bare back.

She looked past Jack's face, and she saw the stars. "This is the best moment of my life, Jack. If only you could see the stars too."

He stood up from his knees, still riding her missionary-style, and tilted his head back to look up at all that ancient light.

Abigail had never felt anywhere near what she felt for Jack in this moment, for anyone in her life. Love was too loose a word. She felt consumed by a feeling of oneness with this person, who was her sheer opposite, her perfect compliment.

She went into authoritative mode then, unable to express herself in words. "Make sure you pull out when you come. You can jizz on my tummy."

He rode her in one last tumultuous burst toward a peak that turned out to be a mutual summit for them. She cried out his nickname in that last moment before he shuffled back, pulled out of her, leaned forward, and shot his chum in modest sprays across her abdomen. The warm gooey fluid pooled up in her bellybuttonhole.

A long while passed, with their bodies shivering with internal pleasures and the chill creeping in on the night breeze.

Abigail rinsed his semen off in the river, stood there in the ankle-deep water and splashed her belly, scraping it out with her fingertip. Jack peed in the water, down-stream. She watched his penis lovingly as it worked its other function.

"The Garden..." she finally said, and started giggling. "I met you in the Garden, and you were the serpent hidden there."

"Did I rise to meet you, my darling, in our private garden, with my serpent hidden there?"

"You rose to my every occasion, love. And with your serpent's tongue you spoke life into my sultry secret."

"Your secret I shall keep, my lover in the darkness, till death steal you from me."

"Or till it steal you from me," she embraced him there in the water, their naked skin clamming against one another. "Oh, Jack, I don't ever want to be without you."

"My love," she went on, "did you hear when I said 'Booya'?"

"I did. Seven times while we made love."

"Those were the seven times I came while we made love."

"Really?!"

"Our bodies were made for each other, can't you tell?"

"What about Tim? I thought you were going to marry him someday."

"Tim and I are done."

"Done?"

"Done done. I promise."

"Did I remember to tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"You look ravishing today."

"Awww," she said, feeling his cock perking up again against her belly. She tipped onto her toes and kissed him, loudly, fully. She tickled the backside of his shaft with her fingernails, then took his hand and walked back to their clothing and goods.

They got dressed in silence. Everything and more had already been said. They both felt so content, in that moment, full of everything that is life, hope, love, and happiness.

He dropped her off at her car, had to ask before she left: "How are we ever going to top that, Abby?"

"Only one day at a time, Jack."

And that was how these Lovers took it, their all-encompassing unconquerable mutually-consuming love, one dose after another. Until forever became a day.

FIN