Abigail's Demon, Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Odal sat back again, looking down at Abigail, fingertips resting lightly on her belly.

"I love your laugh, did I tell you that?" Abigail breathed.

"I believe you mentioned something about creaming your pants."

"I did, didn't I? Fuck I'm smooth."

"Like silk."

"You have really amazing boobs, too."

"Thank you. Does their size please you? Would you like them bigger?"

Abigail pondered for a moment.

"Honestly? I don't think so. They really are perfect. I know people always say 'more than a handful is wasted' but those are stupid people who have never had a really good motorboat. Though if I'm being honest with myself I kind of do want to see that in action. Could you make them like yea?" she asked, holding her hands out about a foot and a half away from her body.

"Sure," Odal said, and they began to grow. Gravity pulled them down first, and then they filled out forward, getting closer and closer to Abigail's face. Her nipples swelled to the size of lemons.

Odal leaned forward and rested the enormous pillows on Abigail's chest, crushing her own poor breasts flat.

"Hurgk," Abigail said. "Gah. Hard to breathe. Carrying those around would be-- hahh-- you'd need a-- hhgh-- wheelbarrow."

Odal leaned back, grinning, as Abigail's beleaguered lungs struggled to bring in air. The weight seemed to have no effect on her, and Abigail remembered earlier when Odal had hauled her bodily off the floor.

"No?" Odal asked.

"That's just too much titty. I mean, I never thought I'd hear myself say those words, but yeah. Too much. Although...can I...would you mind?" Abigail asked, holding her thumb and forefinger up and making a pinching motion.

"I'm yours to do with as you please," Odal murmured.

Abigail made a circle with her thumb and forefinger and reached up to circle one of the enormous nipples in front of her face. She gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Mmn," Odal said.

"That's--," Abigail managed to reply before a spray of milk hit her right in the face. Sputtering, she wiped at it with her palm, flicking her fingers and trying to clear her eye, all to the melodious sound of the demon's silvery laughter.

By the time Abigail had the presence of mind to wipe her face on the corner of the sheet, Odal's breasts had returned to their normal, perfect size. She glared up at the demon, who was hiding a smile behind her hand.

"I swear you did that on purpose."

"Oh!" Odal said, giggling, "your face! You should have seen your expression!"

"Hilarious."

"I'm sorry," Odal said. "It was too good an opportunity to pass up. Don't be mad. I'll make it up to you?"

"I think breakfast in bed would go a long way toward soothing my wounded pride," Abigail said solemnly.

"I had another kind of meal in mind," Odal said in a sly voice. She scooted down until she was sitting on Abigail's thighs and started undoing the button fly on her jeans.

"Whoa," Abigail said. "Uh, are you...I mean...are you sure?"

Odal was now fully in darkness but for her hands, undoing buttons with practiced slowness. Abigail blinked when she realized she could still see Odal's eyes in the gloom.

"Holy shit," she rasped.

Odal leaned forward again, and it was Sarah's face looking down at her, Sarah's face with dull red embers for eyes.

"I'm going to devour you, Abigail," she said, and a thick forked tongue flicked out from between her lips, tasting the air.

"What the blue eyed corn fed fuck," Abigail hissed, backing up until her head struck the headboard of her bed.

But then it was just Odal sitting there, hand over her mouth, smile crinkling the corners of her eyes.

"Your face, Abigail!"

And she let out a full-throated peal of her silver-bell laughter, and even then, even in her agitated state, Abigail could feel it making her wet as it rippled through Odal's body and down through her thighs.

"You suck so hard," Abigail complained. "Just my luck to get the sex demon with a sense of humour."

"Well, now I really have to make it up to you," Odal purred (it was a literal purr when she did it, and Abigail had a brief though very vivid waking fantasy of her doing that while her face was planted between Abigail's legs, which made her squirm a little) and started tugging Abigail's jeans down over her hips.

For some reason, watching Odal's cute, serious face as she concentrated on pulling Abigail's jeans down and off over her socks was turning her on. She was so intent and focused, and on Abigail herself, it was somehow hotter than if she'd been making come-hither eyes and begging to be fucked. Abigail was the center of Odal's universe at that moment, and Abigail liked it. She liked it a lot.

And then Odal was biting her lip as she started sliding Abigail's panties down, and her eyes lit up as Abigail's sex came to light, wet and practically steaming at that point, and Abigail's heart started to hammer in her chest and she was trembling and her breaths started coming faster.

Odal rose up on her knees again, backing up as she pulled both jeans and panties down at the same time. Abigail lifted her knees to help, and Odal pulled up, straightening Abigail's legs and actually dragging her back down the bed a little, that prodigious strength making Abigail's now panting breaths hitch in her chest, and then her pants and underwear were flying away to land with a soft plop somewhere where they knocked something over but Abigail didn't care because Odal was leaning over her with her freckles and her tousled hair and her deep, soul-churning brown eyes and a smile with dimples that Abigail wasn't sure had been there before but suddenly wanted to explore with soft kisses.

"Shall I be Sarah for you?"

"Yeah, uh, okay."

Just like that, it was Sarah kneeling between her legs, Sarah with her bright smile and perky tanned tits, Sarah lowering her mouth to Abigail's need-soaked pussy, Sarah's tongue flicking out to taste her and tease her lips apart, Sarah--

"Wait. Stop. Hold on a sec," Abigail panted.

It was Sarah looking up at her, but the curious head tilt was all Odal.

"Can you...could you, um, switch back? Please?"

Touseled dark hair, freckles, brown eyes, impish smile, maddening dimples. Abigail let out a breath.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

Odal, her demon, lowered her face again, closing her eyes as she rested her cute nose on Abigail's mound, her tongue diving in.

Abigail whimpered. It had been a long time since anyone had gone down on her, and as far as she was concerned, forever since anyone had gone down on her with anything like Odal's enthusiasm. The demon was making soft little seemingly unconscious sounds of enjoyment, little 'mmm's and 'aah's of pleasure, and truly obscene licking and slurping noises, which Abigail was certain she was exaggerating for her benefit.

Odal's tongue was exploring inside Abigail, but she started to realize that it was going in farther and wider than a human tongue had any right to do, and it weirded her out a little. She opened her mouth to say something, but the tongue did some kind of twist thing inside her, and blinding pleasure punched up into her brain, knocking all rational thought and the ability to form words out through the top of her skull.

She grabbed a double fistful of sheets, her butt lifting off the bed, carrying Odal with it, as waves of sheer pleasure rolled up through her. Again and again, an unrelenting tide of explosive warmth as demon tongue thrashed around in her vagina like a crocodile doing a death roll.

A noise that sounded like a cross between an erotic throaty moan and a terrified goat's bleat came out of her mouth as the waves reached an indescribable, body-shuddering height, and she felt almost like she was up off the bed, floating in the air, a glorious soaring sopping wet gush of pure orgasmic bliss.

And then it snapped like a bowstring and she dropped back down, the wind knocked out of her as the aftershock tremors of her shattering come-quake rippled through her gut and thighs.

"Fuck!" she squeaked.

Odal looked up at her, dripping and glistening with Abigail's gratification. She stuck out her forked tongue, and like something out of an old-timey cartoon, it swirled around her entire face, licking it clean.

"How is that hot and hilarious at the same time," Abigail said, unable to suppress a weak giggle as Odal climbed up over her, stiff nipples dragging across her heaving belly, to lie next to her. She stroked Abigail's burning face, lifting strands of hair from her sweaty forehead, smiling down at her.

"You are absolutely delicious," she said, "in every sense of the word."

"And you are the absolute queen of pussy eating. That tongue thing? Holy shit. I think I might have ascended to another plane of existence for a second," Abigail told her.

Odal's smile grew wider and, if possible, more satisfied. Abigail remembered a phrase, something about a cat with cream, and she was certain Odal was making that exact facial expression.

"So wait, did you like...feed on me just now?"

"Mhm."

"I don't feel d--," Abigail began, trying to push herself up on her elbows, but the room swam around her and her stomach did its own crocodile death roll, only it wasn't nearly as fun as the one Odal had done, and she flopped spinelessly back onto the bed.

"Rest," Odal said. "Sleep, if you like. It will take a few hours for you to recover. I'll get you some water."

"Nnn," Abigail slurred. "No? Please? Just...hhh...lie with me for a bit? You're...cozy."

"All right," Odal smiled.

"Taking it back," Abigail murmured fuzzily. "Y'don't suck. Y'priddy awesome."

Odal nuzzled into her neck, draping an arm across her chest again.

"You're not so bad yourself," Abigail heard as she drifted off to sleep.

12