Abigail's Ride

Story Info
Rich city girl from England goes to wild outback Australia.
6k words
4.37
23.6k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers

Rich city girl from England goes to wild outback Australia.

CAUTION -- Read the tags. If they are not your thing, move on and read something else.

I don't need comments from readers who don't read the tags and then complain because the story contains those elements.

Tags: noncon, forced, anal, exposed, pain,

Last week Abigail lived with her parents in the wealthy county of Surrey in England.

She had just celebrated her eighteenth birthday on her parents estate, surrounded by family and friends. It had been an extravagant affair, because her father wanted only the best for his only daughter.

Her father was a doctor, her mother an accountant.

Abigail had grown up to a life of privilege, gone to the best schools, and would go to one of the best universities in England.

Before settling down to 4 or 5 years of hard study at university Abigail had chosen to take a gap year, which she planned to spend in the wilds of outback Australia.

Abigail arrived at Perth airport in Western Australia, on a direct flight from London.

She booked into a hotel in the city. Then set out to find herself a car.

She had been offered a job, it was for a governess. The job was in the Northern Territory. Near a place called Tennant Creek. The distance from Perth to Tennant Creek was about 3000 Kilometers. She decided the best vehicle for the trip would be a four wheel drive, so that's what she went looking for.

At a small used car yard, not far from the city, Abigail found a car that might suit. A Suzuki Sierra four wheel drive. It was small, economical, and would be easy for a city girl to drive. It also wasn't going to cost her too much to buy. She arranged the payment for the car, and drove it back to her hotel. Next morning she put her large red suitcase in the back of her four wheel drive, booked out of the hotel, and headed off on her big adventure.

Day one was easy. 600 kilometers up the highway to the gold mining town of Kalgoorlie.

Abigail drove through farming country, enjoying the wide openness of the place, and the small rural towns dotted along the road. In Kalgoorlie she booked into a small motel, then went and had dinner at one of the many restaurants scattered throughout the town. She went to bed early, planning to get an early start in the morning.

Next morning, after an early breakfast Abigail put her suitcase in the car and headed off for the town of Laverton, 350 kilometers away. She thought that would be a good place to stop for lunch.

After a counter lunch at the small hotel in Laverton, Abigail got in her car and headed east.

She had not gone too far at all before her car started to cough and clunk, and started to kangaroo hop on the road. She guided the car onto the shoulder of the road, where the engine stopped without her needing to turn it off.

"Oh my," she said aloud, to herself, "I hope it isn't anything too serious."

Abigail stood on the roadside with her car bonnet up, waiting for a passing motorist who could tell her what was wrong with her car. The countryside was silent, almost. There was a small sighing sound coming from the breeze moving through the surrounding bush. An occasional "Caw, Caw, Caw," from a couple of crows in a nearby tree, and the constant buzzing of the many flies that flew around her.

She waited a couple of hours, and not a single car came by.

Eventually Abigail thought she could hear something else. A sort of quiet rumbling sound, far off in the distance. She heard the sound for a few minutes. It was gradually starting to get loader.

"A truck," she said aloud, "It's a truck."

A couple of minutes later the truck pulled up behind her little Suzuki Sierra. It was massive, and the roar of it's engine was so loud. The Kenworth truck had a bonnet so high that she couldn't see over it. She couldn't see the cabin, or the driver, just a huge radiator grill. The whole front of the truck was covered by a heavy steel bullbar, designed to protect the truck from the many wild animals, cattle, and even camels which roam across the roads in Australia. Behind it the truck had three trailers. It was over 50 meters long. Longer than an Olympic swimming pool, and as tall as a double decker bus back home in England.

The truck driver climbed down from the cabin of his truck.

He was a powerfully built man. Muscular, unshaven, used to a life of hard work.

He was at least fifty, possibly even as old as sixty, but his age didn't make him look any less formidable.

"G'Day Girly," he said, in that strange way Australians talk. "Whats up?"

"My car is broken!" she told him, "I don't know what is wrong with it."

"No problem, lets have a look at it." he said, as he approached the front of Abigail's Suzuki.

"Hmm, not good," He said, "Oil in your water, water in your oil. See all this frothy crap leaking out from under the cylinder head?"

He looked at Abigail, she looked under the bonnet. She nodded her head.

"Your car is totally stuffed!" he said, "the repair bill for this engine is probably more than the whole car is worth."

"Oh no!' cried Abigail "What do I do now?"

"Well, where are you headed?"

"Tennant Creek, in the Northern Territory" replied Abigail.

He told her he was headed to an indigenous settlement north of there, and she had two choices. She could come with him, or she could wait here for a vehicle headed back the other way that could give her a lift back to Laverton or better still, back to Kalgoorlie. "But, what about my car?" she asked.

"Leave it here," he told her. "Throw a match in the tank. Claim the car on your insurance!"

Abigail admitted that it was not insured. "Sorry girly, your loss I guess"

Abigail still wanted to get to the job in the territory, so agreed to come with the truck driver.

"Well, OK then, get your stuff and lets go."

She grabbed her red suitcase and walked away from her car. "Where's the rest?" he asked.

"That's it." She told him.

"Bedding, water, food?" he asked.

"I was going to eat out, and stay in motels," she said.

"FUCK ME!" he exclaimed "You really had no idea what you were doing, did you?"

"You would have died out here before you got half way."

He told her that the bitumen would end in less than 2 kilometers, and from there on, the Great Central Road was over 1100 kilometers of dirt track through some of the most isolated and dangerous country in Australia. There were no motels, there were no restaurants, just a few indigenous settlements scattered along the track until you got to Uluru. Abigail looked astonished. He was right, she really had no idea. She said, "Thank you, I don't know what I would have done if you had not come along."

"Righto girly, get in, lets go, It's at least another four days from here to the Creek."

Once in the truck he put it in gear, drove past her broken little car, and headed east.

As he drove, the truck driver checked the girl out. Attractive, blonde, blue eyes. Lovely little body. If he was going to guess, he would have said a 32 B cup, with a 22 waist and 34 hips.

In her t-shirt and gym shorts she looked very tasty, and those long slim legs would look real nice wrapped around his ears. He started to harden at the thought.

As soon as the truck reached the end of the bitumen, the corrugations started. Thousands and thousands of ripples in the track that caused the truck to rattle and shake.

He looked across at the girl. Her little round tits were jiggling to the rhythm of the truck.

He got even harder watching them bounce like that.

He said to her, "I like pretty young women like you. You've got an endless sex drive, and want all your holes filled as often as you can."

"I beg your pardon? That is filthy, and totally uncalled for." Abigail exclaimed.

"Is it?" asked the truck driver. "I bet you've had every one of your holes filled at least once in the last few days."

"You are disgusting, and no I have not. I am a good girl, and do not do such things."

The truck driver responded with "you will be a good girl, when you do start doing all those things!"

Abigail looked out the window at the passing landscape.

The truck driver looked at Abigail's jiggling tits.

After a few minutes the truck driver said to Abigail "Take off your top, I want to see your tits jiggling!"

"I will not, don't be so disgusting,"

Like lightning his left arm shot across the cab and he grasped Abigail's nipple through her t-shirt with his thumb and index finger. Crushing her nipple in his vise like grip. Abigail shrieked in agony.

He eased the pressure just enough to stop her shrieking, but not enough to significantly reduce the pain. "I said I wanna watch your tits jiggle. I asked yah nicely, I don't wanna have to ask again."

Abigail looked horrified, but she moved to comply.

He released her right tit and watched as she reached down and gripped the bottom of her t-shirt, and slowly raised it up over her breasts and pulled it off over her head. He looked at her tits jiggling to the movement of the truck. He noticed with satisfaction that her pink nipple on her right tit was puffy and erect, and the white skin around it was red and inflamed.

What surprised Abigail was her body's reaction to the assault. Her sex was slick and wet. The pain of having her nipple clamped by the truck drivers fingers had sent a shock wave straight to her vagina, causing it to flood with her juices.

The truck driver started to sniff the air. He could smell her arousal. "You liked that didn't you girly? I can smell your wet juicy cunt from here" He said.

She looked at him in disgust. "You are an animal."

He smiled at her, "yes."

He looked down at her bare tits and enjoyed watching them jiggle with the motion of the truck.

He had a hard on for this little girly. He was looking forward to the next few days.

"Had much experience sucking cock?"he asked her.

"You are an animal." she exclaimed, "and, no, I told you, I'm a good girl."

"Tonight I will start teaching you how to be a good girl." he told her.

Abigail looked out of the truck window. She knew he was an animal. She wondered if she was in danger. Would he rape her? kill her? bury her broken lifeless body in the desert?

It was not long before sunset when the truck driver pulled the truck into a roadside parking area off the Great Central Road. The area was totally devoid of any sign of civilization.

He stopped the truck and climbed down from the cabin. It only took him a few minutes to gather firewood and get a fire started. Abigail got out and looked around. She could see no way to get help. She was totally at this animals mercy.

"Come here girly. He commanded from beside the fire.

She looked across at the truck driver, "What for?" she asked.

"I want to teach you how to suck my cock" was his simple answer.

"No, I've told you, I am not that kind of girl."

In an instant he crossed the gap between them and clamped both her nipples with his thumbs and forefingers. Abigail yelped in pain. "I've already told you, I don't like having to ask twice." he hissed in her ear.

Again the shock of his grip transmitted straight to her sex, and again her vagina betrayed her. Lubricating, and releasing the aroma of her arousal. He seemed to be naturally attracted to her scent. He sniffed the air, and instantly became aroused. His cock hardening and his need was visible in his eyes. He told her flatly, "Never mind the blow job, your vagina needs me, I can smell it."

"Get away from me, you disgusting animal!" Abigail ordered.

The truck driver grabbed her around the waist and flipped her onto her back on a small patch of native grass next to the parking area. "You want me, I can smell it."

"Get away from me" she begged.

He pounced on her, diving between her legs with his face.

Without warning he bit her right thigh at the junction where the thigh met her pubic area.

The bite was hard enough to cause her to release a scream. The scream so load it startled a flock of Galahs in a nearby tree. The flock of over fifty birds lifted from the tree as one and winged off across the countryside raucously squawking their protest at the disturbance. "You want me to fuck you, why not just admit it."

"No, I'm a virgin, you cannot do this."

The truck driver bit into her left thigh, directly opposite the bite on her right. "Oh My God" Abigail screamed. "You cannot do this"

"Then why is your cunt pouring out it's juices?" he asked, "Why can I smell your need."

He savagely sucked her clitoris into his mouth. Abigail had no choice, she screamed out her first orgasm as it tore through her body. She could not understand why her body was reacting to this savage assault the way it was. "You want me to fuck you, Don't you" he asked "Admit it, you want me to make a woman of you, I can smell your need. Like it or not, you are being betrayed by your own body." He looked at her. "Tell me girly, Tell me you want me to fuck you!"

Abigail couldn't help herself. She nodded her head, just slightly. "yes." she whispered in a very quiet voice.

The truck driver was now raging hard. His cock, so stiff it hurt. He moved up her body. He probed the crack leading to her vagina with the head of his cock, until he found the opening with the head.

Without warning, without any hint of gentleness, he surged forward. He thrust himself completely into her body. In an instant her hymen was torn to shreds and the entire length of her vagina massively stretched to accommodate the entire length of his prodigious phallus.

When he could drive no more of himself into her body he stopped moving.

Abigail was unable to scream. Her body so deeply shocked by the intrusion that it had robbed her of her voice. Her mouth wide open in a huge soundless scream. Her pretty blue eyes wide open with the shock of what had just happened to her body.

The truck driver wrapped his arms around her slim, tender body. "Easy girly, easy." he whispered "It will feel better soon. You will love the feeling of me inside you." He smiled down at her, "Wait and see."

Slowly she started to recover from the shock. Her vagina started to relax it's grip on his cock.

Slowly he started to thrust again into her sore and tender body. Slowly, she started to respond to his thrusts. By the time he was ready to ejaculate his load of cum into the depths of her body she was ready to climax with him. Wrapping her legs around his waist, drawing him deeper into her body.

Afterwards, he wrapped his arms around her. Picking her up in his arms, he carried her to the truck, and lifted her into the sleeper. There he spooned against her back and softly crooned to her until she fell asleep.

Next morning Abigail could hardly stand up. Her legs and her sex so sore from the ordeal that she staggered unsteadily into the bush to relieve herself. Observing her urine stream, she saw that it was tinged with her blood. "Oh my god. I'm not a virgin any more. I'm a woman now." she said to herself.

By the time Abigail returned to the truck the truck driver had coffee on. "Morning girly, How are you feeling this morning?"

"How do you think I'm feeling? You raped me. You brutally assaulted me, You took me like an animal."

"Girly, I think you need to remember what happened last night. Yes, I bit you, which could be seen as an assault, but that aroused you and excited you so much, you couldn't hold back an orgasm, even if you had tried." he said.

"Then, when I asked you if you wanted me to fuck you, you nodded your head and said yes."

"Sorry girly, but that makes it consensual in my mind."

"As for taking you like an animal! Guilty as charged." he admitted, "but your reaction tells me, you get off on being taken like an animal."

Abigail Denied it. She was a good girl, and there is no way she would get sexual pleasure from pain and being forced into having sex. Especially not with a man old enough to be her grandfather.

After coffee and a bit of food they climbed back into the truck and moved out of the parking area to continue down the badly corrugated road. "Why yah hiding your pretty little titties from me girly?" he asked, "I still wanna see 'em jiggle for me. And I don't want to ask twice."

Reluctantly, she slowly eased her t-shirt off over her head. Her lovely round tits jiggled in time with the shaking of the truck. The truck driver watched them, with a contented smile on his face.

About midday, a large mob of feral camels came galloping out onto the road. Big bull camels can weigh as much as a tonne, and do untold damage to even a big truck like the Kenworth.

Slamming his foot down hard on the brake and flicking on the exhaust brake, the truck driver let rip with a stream of expletives which included the word fuck at least a dozen times, and extolled the virtues of having a fucking big gun a few times too. The truck came to a shuddering stop. The truck driver was shaken, angry, and needed to calm down.

"Fuck girly, I hate those damned things. They can kill you if you aren't careful.

With the truck stopped, he got out, relieved himself under a bush, and said, "We may as well take a break, since we're stopped anyway. Abigail got out, and like the truck driver she moved to under a bush to relieve herself. Without looking properly at where she was doing it, she had inadvertently squatted in his line of sight. The truck driver moved closer and watched as she released her stream of urine. Suddenly she looked up and realized he was watching her. She went beet red, humiliated and embarrassed. Nobody had ever watched her do this before. "You look so pretty when you squat like that." he said to her. Then moved a little closer and looked at her stream more closely.

When she had finished, he walked close to where she was standing and said, "you need to drink more water girly. Your urine is a bit too dark."

Again Abigail went red with embarrassment, but she agreed she would drink more water.

"Good on you girly, You'll find you'll feel better if you drink enough."

As he was heading back toward the truck, the truck driver seemed to have second thoughts.

"You know girly, those fucking camels have really got me uptight." he confessed "I think I'd like you to give me a little something to help relieve the stress."

"But I'm still really sore from yesterday" Abigail told him.

"I know, It's OK. You can give me that blow job we postponed yesterday." He winked at Abigail, "how would that be girly?"

"But I..."

Before she finished what she was going to say he had crossed the few yards between them and gripped her nipples again. With her nipples in his iron like grip, Abigail winced. Her vagina wet itself, and her arousal got the better of her. She reached for the waistband of his work shorts and eased them down. "I have never done this before," she confessed, "How do I do it?"

"You just take your time, slobber around the head to make it wet. Lick up and down the shaft. Suck gently on my balls, and suck as much of my cock into your mouth as you can." The truck driver put his hand under her chin and tilted her head up to look at him.

"Trust me girly, it will come naturally once you start."

She started to do as he had instructed her. Gently sucking him, licking him up and down, sucking on his balls, and slobbering on the head of his cock. When he thought the head was well lubricated with her saliva he waited for her to take his cock deeper into her mouth, then without warning he placed a hand on the back of her head and forced more of his cock deeper until it hit her throat. She started to gag, "Swallow it girly Swallow it into your throat." He was pushing his cock into her throat. "Breathe through your nose girly, I don't want you to faint on me."

She was gagging, salivating, slobbering and producing snot all at the same time. He used it all as lubricant to help him shove his cock down her throat. She couldn't breathe, she started to panic. He pulled his cock back and allowed her to get her breath back. "You need to swallow it and breathe through your nose, or you will choke out" he advised her.

thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers
12