Abigail's Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he started to push his cock down her throat again. This time she started to swallow. Again and again she swallowed. Her throat started a rippling effect along his cock. He was getting close to unloading in her throat. He wanted her to taste him, so just as he started to cum in her throat he withdrew his cock so that he ejaculated his load into her mouth. Again and again he blew his load over her tongue. "Don't spit it out girly, swallow it for me."

Abigail was disgusted. The truck driver had just ejaculated into her mouth. What sort of sick animal does something like that? As she was wondering that, the cum was still sitting on her tongue, and she realized it was not totally unpleasant. Creamy, a little salty, "I can do this" she thought.

She closed her mouth, and she swallowed. "Damn girly, You've done me proud, you didn't spill a single drop."

Then he slapped her on the bum and said, " we got a long way to go, get in"

They pulled out onto the track and headed East toward the Northern Territory border which was not too far away.

That night when they stopped to camp for the night they were no longer in Western Australia.

Abigail was amazed at how far she had come. In more ways than one.

In the sleeper that night the truck driver asked her, "How's that cunt of yours? Not sore any more?"

She admitted it was not as sore as before. "good," he said, "because I want to fuck it again. don't want it closing back up on us do we?" he laughed.

Without another word he buried his face between her legs, he proceeded to bite her thighs, her clit, and her labia lips, albeit without being cruel or hurting her any more than he needed to, to get her vagina to produce it's juices for him. Again he sniffed the air. Her vagina told him when she was ready for him. Once she smelled just the way he liked her to, he drove his prodigious cock deep into her warm, wet, depths until he was in as far as he could go. This time she almost didn't flinch at all. Allowing just a small grimace to show on her face when he reached in a little too deep for comfort.

The truck driver fucked her long and deep. Abigail wrapped her legs around his waist and held his hips tight against herself. She found it difficult to believe she was getting sexual pleasure being fucked by this animal. An animal who was old enough to be her grandfather. An animal who was cruel and used pain as a sexual tool. Difficult to believe or not, it was happening. He knew how to make her want it. Somehow he was able to bring out the wanton animal in her. Abigail wondered whether this could all be used as a study for when she went to university next year.

In the morning when they pulled out onto the track he said to her, "watch on the horizon to the east of us. In a little while you will see a sight like you have never seen before. But before that we will finally get back onto the bitumen."

"A sight like what?" she asked

"Like you have never seen before. Trust me." he said

Sure enough, within an hour, rising up out of the flat desert landscape she saw a sight she had never seen before. It looked like some giant had dumped a pile of huge red boulders onto the flat countryside. "Oh my God, what is it?" Abigail exclaimed.

"We used to call it, The Olgas, but these days the local indigenous mob call it Kata Tjuta." he told her. "Kata Tjuta apparently means many heads. You can see how they got that name, eh. They stand up over half a kilometer above the plains around them"

After a little while he said, "when we get there we can get out and stretch the legs a bit.

"Who knows, if you ask nice I might let you stretch your legs out sideways while I give you one of my heads "

Abigail looked at him with some distaste. "How can you talk like that about such a beautiful spot?"

"sorry," He mumbled, "I was thinking of another beautiful spot. No problem, it can wait."

After Kata Tjuta they travelled about 60 kilometers further and Abigail spotted another huge rock. "My God, It is even more impressive than the last place we stopped. " she exclaim

"Not sure I agree" said the truck driver, "I think The Olgas are a more majestic sight. That one is Ayers Rock, or Uluru as they call it now."

He explained they were running out of time, but for her benefit he would drive a lap around the rock so she could enjoy it. Then they would need to get going.

By the time they pulled up for the night they were a little way north of Alice Springs.

The truck driver pulled the truck into another parking area, just as he had the last few nights, and shut down the truck. "Hey girly, guess what?" he asked.

"What"

"We are only about 500 kilometers from Tennant Creek."

"Seriously?" Abigail asked

"Seriously." he said "Oh, and tonight, we need to finish making you into a good girl."

Abigail looked confused.

"Remember at the start of this trip, I told you that good girls like to have all their holes fucked."

Realization dawned on Abigail. He was talking about her bum, "NO WAY!" she exclaimed "You are not going to do that to me. I forbid it." She stood facing him with her arms folded across her chest. "I have allowed you to do everything else your sick mind could think of, but I will not let you do that."

"Girly, what makes you think you have a choice? I will make you want it. Whether you like it, or not."

To Abigail that made no sense. How could she want it whether she liked it or not?

The truck driver grabbed Abigail around the waist. He flipped her onto her back on the ground and started to bite and pinch her nipples. Abigail immediately started to get aroused. She couldn't help it. He knew exactly how to manipulate her nipples. The shock when he pinched a nipple went straight to her vagina, as it always did. Her vagina did what it was naturally tuned to do. It became slick and wet, and secreted its aroma to let him know she was ready. The truck driver did not mount her. He opened her legs to bite her inner thighs and her pussy lips. This time for a change he slapped her thigh, just beside her labia lips, leaving a big red hand print. This spiked Abigail's arousal so much that he actually saw her vagina release a small squirt of her juices. He slapped her other thigh in exactly the same place. This elicited another small squirt of her juices.

He eased himself down between her thighs, licked his way down from her clit to her puckered butt hole, then bit her, with his bottom teeth just under her puckered hole, and his top teeth just under her vagina lips. Abigail screamed with a mixture of pain and erotic pleasure

Abigail was getting horny, hornier than she can ever remember being. She could no longer contain her body's carnal need. She needed to cum, desperately. "Oh Fuck, Make me cum, Please, Make me cum.

The truck driver started to slide his cock up and down her crease, easing the head of his cock into and back out of her entrance. Abigail was desperate to be filled. "FUCK ME, I'm begging of you, Please."

"Where?" he asked her.

"What? she gasped

"I need to turn you into a good girl before I drop you off tomorrow."

"What?"

"I need to fuck your last remaining hole." he told her

"NO"

"OK" he said, and he just kept playing with her.

After a little while, Abigail could take no more, "FUCK ME! "she screamed.

"Where?" he asked

"OH GOD, I don't care, Just FUCK ME! PLEASE!"

"In the butt?" he asked again

"YES, In the butt, anywhere you want. Just please, fuck me."

Her vagina had been producing copious amounts of juice. Much of it had trickled down her perineum and over her puckered bum hole, and much of it the truck driver had already scooped up and used to slick up his cock in readiness. In one deft, rapid move he flipped Abigail over onto her belly. He eased himself up her back, and licked the back of her neck. " Take my cock in your hand, and guide me to your pretty, little, butt hole," he told her.

Abigail couldn't believe what he was asking. Did he really expect her to help him defile her own virgin anus? She hesitated. "Do it, now!" he growled.

She did as she was told, grasping his hard prodigious cock in her little hand, she guided him toward her butt hole. When he felt his cock nestled firmly against her puckered butt hole he thrust himself forward. Thrusting the first few inches of himself into her warm tight anus.

" OUUCCHHH! FUCK!" Abigail screamed in pain.

"Easy girly," He said "It will be good once I fully open you up, Trust me!"

He waited for her to relax a little, then pulled back a couple of inches before driving several more inches deep inside her. Again Abigail screamed in pain. Again he waited.

As Abigail again started to relax he withdrew a couple of inches again, then with one final thrust buried the entire length of himself deep inside her warm, tight, throbbing, butt hole.

He rested there, waiting for his cum to stop boiling inside him. He didn't want to cum yet. He wanted to fuck her long and slow. He wanted to stretch her tight butt hole properly. Lastly he wanted to give her time, so that she would learn how much pleasure her butt hole could give her.

Once the truck driver felt Abigail start to relax her grip on his cock, he began to slowly saw his cock in and out of her tight hole. Abigail still had her face screwed up in pain. Her eyes shut tight, and small painful moans escaping her mouth. He kept slowly pumping his cock deeply into her. Filling her rectum to capacity again and again. He could feel her body starting to slowly respond to his thrusts. Just a little, he could feel her lift her butt to meet him. "Good girl," he whispered in her ear. "You are becoming such a good girl!" He sucked her earlobe, and licked up the back of her ear, causing Abigail to shudder with erotic pleasure.

Slowly Abigail's moans of pain ceased, and small mews of pleasure replaced them.

He reached under her, and started to slowly strum her clit with his fingers. Abigail started to move her body up and down under him. Up to meet his invading cock, deep inside her rectum, then down to meet his strumming fingers on her clit.

Abigail moaned, "Oh, fuck, that feels so good." she whispered.

The truck driver smiled to himself. He knew what women liked, and knew how to teach them that they liked it. He thrust himself deeply into Abigail's bum hole, relishing the tight feel of her.

Enjoying hearing her moan her pleasure. Hearing her express her need.

He knew she was getting close. Could feel her starting to clamp her butt tightly around his cock, and press her clit hard against his hand. He heard her moans change, her breathing change.

He started to increase his speed. Long deep thrusts, the full length of his cock stroking in and out of her butt. Until she could contain her orgasm no longer. He heard her scream her orgasm, he felt her clench her sphincter tightly around his cock. He bellowed out with animal lust as he pumped his seed deep inside her body, His cock pulsing and jerking as he released jet after jet deep inside her.

As they both came down from their orgasmic peak he collapsed on her back. With his head beside her ear he whispered. "Good girl, Now you're such a good girl." He gently kissed her ear.

Abigail was too sore, and too exhausted to respond, all she managed was a very quiet "mmmm."

The next day, at about midday the truck driver pulled up his truck in the middle of the main street in Tennant Creek. Abigail climbed down from the truck, slammed the door shut, and walked away.

He put the truck in gear, and drove north out of town.

A few days later the truck driver pulled in at the roadhouse in Tennant Creek to use the toilet and have a shower. When he came out, walking toward his truck, he spotted a familiar red suitcase sitting beside the drivers side of his truck. Confused, he looked around. He spotted her coming out of the ladies toilet, drying her hands on some paper towel. "Hey girly, Whats happening?"

"They had already filled the job." she told him, "I guess I will need a lift back to Perth."

"Get in, girly" was all he said.

As the truck left the last of Tennant Creek behind, Abigail peeled her t-shirt off over her head.

Looking out the window at the vast outback, she heard him sniff the air, and her vagina responded.

12