Abigail's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sort of aware of Freya, watching, as I started giving it to her mother really hard and deep and fast, my juice-slick cock making a satisfying slurping noise as it pistoned in and out of her sopping hole. Then I was more aware of her as she stood and came over to the bed and started stroking my buttocks with her hands as I rammed into her mother and her mother squealed and writhed on the bed, her breasts flopping from side to side and spital leaking from her red lips. Her daughter must have sensed my climax building because she moistened one finger and I felt it probe my pucker, sliding in and intensifying the sensations that were crashing through my nervous system. I came pumping big gouts of spunk into Abigail and she clawed at me as a second orgasm rocked her.

'Move aside, Tom,' whispered Freya, and I realised that she'd stripped off while I was fucking her mother and now she was naked apart from stockings and suspenders and I feasted my eyes on her thick, black snatch.

I also did as she asked and she took my place between her mother's thighs, looking at the pearly-white goo leaking from her mother's cunt. Then she lowered her head and slid her tongue up her mother's slit, collecting a string of sticky spunk and sucking it into her mouth. She feasted on Abigail until she was empty and clean and I watched fascinated beside her and Abigail lay with her legs wide and squeezed and fondled her breasts as her daughter ate my discharge from her.

Afterwards she straightened up and kissed me and, another first, I tasted my own spunk on another woman's lips. In fact she seemed keen to pass me some of my own fluid in a mouth-to-mouth transfer. Then she asked Abigail to move aside and she lay down between us and smiled sweetly up.

'Now it's my turn,' she told us. 'Make me come lots and lots.'

So we kissed her and sucked and bit her nipples and squeezed her tits and Abigail stroked her daughter's hairy cunt and slid one red-tipped finger into her hole and my cock sprang back into life and swelled and leaked and went an angry purple.

We took it in turns to lick Freya's cunt, and the one who wasn't licking was massaging her big breasts and kissing her. I was in heaven. I'd never even dreamed of anything like this. Freya's pussy tasted more acidic than her mother's but her labia were full and pinky-brown and her clitoris was big and prominent and she writhed with pleasure when I licked the tip and when I sucked her pearl into my mouth she cried out and an orgasm crashed through her like a winter wave bursting over a deserted promenade.

'Now fuck me,' she commanded, gripping the backs of her knees and bending her legs over until her knees touched her nipples, exposing her cunt to me, and her anus, a crinkly, milk-chocolate pucker, ringed with black hair.

She was tighter than her mother, and her cunt gripped me with youthful vigour as I entered her for the first time. God she felt good! I supported myself on my elbows and thrust my hips backwards and forwards, ramming into her, sensing that she didn't want gentle lovemaking, not now, she wanted a good, hard fucking, in front of her mother, and maybe with her mother's assistance. Abigail kissed her daughter as I fucked her, with big, open mouthed, slobbery kisses, exchanging saliva. After a while she knelt up and, as her daughter had done, she stroked my bum and balls and teased a painted nail against my arsehole, pushing the tip in and causing me the arch my back and groan with pleasure.

I was getting close to another orgasm and I think Freya must have sensed this because she suddenly pushed me away, surprising both of us. Breathing deeply, she looked at Abigail and me from the bed and spoke very clearly and directly:

'Now I want you to fuck my arse, Tom, but first mummy's got to lick it and make it all wet and lubricated.'

I hadn't been prepared for this and the shock must have shone in my face. 'What's the matter?' asked Freya. Haven't you done a girl's arse before? Go on. You'll love it.'

I was no stranger to anal sex, although I'd never tried to take Abigail that way. I was more surprised at her daughter's command to her mum to lubricate her with saliva before I penetrated her. I glanced at Abigail and she gave me a half-smile.

'It's ok, Tom. I often do it before I use a vibrator on her.'

She knelt and began to lick around her daughter's anus, coating the area with spit. Then she pushed her tongue in as far as it would go, stretching Freya's bum cheek apart with her hands to try and get deeper inside with her tongue. She licked until the whole area was slick with fluid and saliva was dripping down Freya's bum onto the quilt.

'She's ready for you,' Abigail said, and I positioned myself and took my cock in hand and guided it to Abigail's daughter's tightest and most intimate hole.

'Let mummy guide it in,' said Freya, and Abigail took my cock and I moved my hips a bit and she pressed my swollen glans against her daughter's spit-slick anus.

'Now push,' Freya told me, and I pushed and Freya grunted and said: 'harder, push harder.' So I took her ankles in my hands and pushed and Abigail kept her hand around my cock until Freya's sphincter opened and the big, bulbous head popped inside. Freya gasped as it went in.

'Don't stop,' she said, tightly, 'I want it all inside me.'

So I gave her all of it, all eight inches of my meat forced into her rectum and she grunted and gasped and said: 'now fuck my arse.'

I went gently at first, afraid of hurting her, but I needn't have bothered. She wanted it all right and she was clearly no stranger to anal sex. As I built up speed and penetration she gasped and moaned and wriggled her hips and put her hands on her bum cheeks and spread them wide so that I could see my cock ramming in and out of her. Near the end she told her mother to rub her cunt and Abigail stroked and fingered her daughter as I rammed my cock into her arse and then she was coming with a high-pitched cry that descended into a deep groan and then she was crying and gasping and my second orgasm was upon me and I was squirting spunk into her rectum and then it was over and my cock slipped out of her arse and we were in an ungainly tangle on the bed, sweating and gasping for breath.

After a bit of sorting out, I ended up in the middle with an arm around each of my bed mates. 'That was just unbelievable,' I said, 'just fucking unbelievable.'

Abigail smiled and kissed my cheek and Freya laughed.

'You ain't seen nothing yet!'

Epilogue

And that was the beginning of my strange and secret relationship with Abigail and her daughter, a relationship that continues and has grown strong and unimaginably erotic.

Nowadays, most of the time, Abigail and I live together in my house in the town centre. All my friends have accepted the age gap between us and we live together like man and wife. I am very much in love with her, and my parents think she is wonderful.

But what they don't know is that once a week or so, the three of us have a no holds barred orgy either in my bed or what is now Freya's. We use bondage, light chastisement, toys, you name it. Freya took the opportunity of one of the first of these sessions to introduce her mother to anal sex. Abigail was very nervous to start with but once she learned to relax she found that she enjoyed it and it's become a regular part of our lovemaking, both alone and with Freya.

Freya herself has become nicer, I think. She's more polite and considerate to her mother and I have become very fond of her, although I will never feel about her what I feel for her mother. Where or when this strange relationship will end I don't know. And frankly, at the moment, I don't care.

The End