Abigale and the Laxative Tea

Story Info
Abigale accidentally drinks her friend's laxative tea.
2.3k words
4.07
20.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Humes
Tom_Humes
13 Followers

This story contains graphic scenes about women pooping.

Katie and Abigale are both young university students, in their early twenties.

Chapter 1: Constipated Katie

Katie sat on the toilet, pushing with all her might. Her flowery pants and blue Jeans lay wrapped around her ankles as she bent over. It'd been over a week since she'd last had a poo.

Katie groaned. She had no other option; she'd have to buy some laxatives on her way home from uni.

****

Katie shuffled into the chemist and towards the digestive health aisle. She'd never taken a laxative before and felt mortified - what if she bumped into somebody she knew? There were so many to choose from, however, the small box of tea sitting on the lower shelf seemed the least scary.

Her face was bright red as she walked to the counter awkwardly clutching the box and trying not to draw attention herself.

"What are these for?" asked the pharmacist.

Katie hesitated, looking down at the floor. "I'm struggling to...err...poo."

The pharmacist smiled and took her money. "I wouldn't worry - constipation is very common. These will certainly help."

Katie immediately hid the box inside her rucksack and slipped home.

At home, Katie read the instructions, her hands shaking.

She made a cup before bedtime and hoped that in the morning they would take effect. Luckily, she lived alone which gave ger some privacy.

She put on some old pyjamas, in case the laxatives caused her to have an accident in the night, and went to sleep.

In the morning all she could pass was wind. She made another cup of laxative tea to drink with breakfast.

As she was cleaning her teeth, she finally felt a small urge. She sat down on the toilet, pushed as hard as she could and a few hard pebbles covered in mucus shot out.

Katie couldn't hang around to see if there was any more to come as she needed to hand her coursework in. She wiped up, flushed the chain and set off to the university.

***

After handing in her work, Katie wandered over to the library.

She was sat there, reading a book on French history, as the urge to poop slowly grew - more urgent than it had been at home. At first, she ignored it hoping it would wait until she was back at her flat, however it soon became too strong. Katie hated using public toilets (she certainly couldn't remember the last time she'd used one to have a shit.) She awkwardly put down her book and waddled to the door to the ladies room in the corner of the library. Luckily it wasn't in use

The room was small with a sink at one end and an ancient looking toilet the other.

She locked the door behind her, pulling down her pants and trousers.

Katie's bottom hovered a few centimeters over the toilet seat. She really didn't want to do this but had little choice. Katie pushed, feeling her anus stretch as the biggest poo ever worked its way out. It landed in the bowl with a big splash. There wasn't much mess to wipe up and she was soon scuttling back out the door hoping to not draw attention to herself.

***

Katie had to use the toilet several times that day, each poo being slightly softer than the last. She sat on the loo that night in her pyjamas, happy that her constipation had gone. Katie relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of fluffy mush passing through her arse hole once more.

***

The box of laxative tea sat in Katie's cupboard. Several weeks passed and she soon forgot all about it.

_________________________________________________________

Chapter 2: Abigale accidentally drinks the laxative tea

Abigale did a little dance as she waited for her friend, Katie, to open the front door. Katie was doing the same university course as her and they'd arrange to meet up for a chat.

"Hello," greeted Katie with a big smile on her face.

Katie had injured her leg, so Abigale offered to make them both drinks - a cup of tea for Katie and a large mug of herbal tea for herself.

She brought them through and they both snuggled up on the sofa, gossiping about a particularly hot boy called John who lived on Abigale's corridor. Abigale's herbal tea slowly brewed as she sipped it.

As the afternoon continued, Abigale made sure that their drinks never ran out.

They loved their catchups.

As Abigale was getting ready to leave, Katie went into the kitchen and suddenly gasped: "Abi, did you use these tea bags?"

Sure enough, she was holding up the box of herbal tea Abigale had been using.

"Yes," Abigale said, wondering what the problem was.

"I'm so embarrassed," said Katie with a horrified look on her face. "These are laxative teas. I meant to hide them away, I've been having tummy problems."

The box had 'Smooth move' written on it with the catchline 'relieves occasional constipation'.

Abigale started to panic - the realisation that her tummy was full of laxatives made her feel uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry," explained Katie, wrapping her arms around Abigale. "They're meant to take about six hours to work and then you might get a big of diarrhea. I don't know what else to say."

"It's o.k," reassured Abigale. "I'm sure I'll be ok. I've had diarrhea before."

Abigale took the bus back to her halls of residence nervous about what might happen. Her tummy made odd rumbling noises. She was going to have diarrhea that night and there was nothing she could do about it.

She got out her phone and Googled laxative overdoses - apparently, she needed to drink lots of water and not go too far from a toilet.

***

Luckily she hadn't much planned that night. She drank five large glasses of water (which kept making her wee) and lay on her bed feeling her stomach slowly start to cramp. She placed a tissue inside her pants just in case she had an accident.

_________________________________________________________

Chapter 3: The laxatives work

Then it hit her - Abigale desperately needed to poop. She got up, jogged out of her room and along the corridor. At the end was a shared bathroom with two toilet cubicles in.

One was already in use so she nipped into the other, letting her trousers and pants fall around her ankles. Abigale sat down on the seat, her hand trying to hold her arse cheeks together. She didn't like pooping with other people around so waited.

Abigale could hear a loud plop from the cubicle next door - she wished she could poop around others so easily. She hoped they wouldn't be too long.

Slowly the pressure built inside her bowels; unable to control herself she let out a little fart. It was then she realised that she couldn't wait. Abigale clutched her stomach and a stream of runny poo poured out.

"Are you ok?" asked a voice from the cubicle next door. To her horror, Abigale realised that it was her secret crush John.

"Yes," called back Abigale, "my tummy's a bit upset. It's a super disgusting - I accidentally drank some laxative tea."

"That's ok," called back John, "there's no need to be embarrassed."

Realising that she had nothing else to lose, she pushed out another loud fart and several more splatters of poop. Feeling a bit more relaxed, she did a final wee and then went to wipe.

Abigale realised the toilet roll holder was empty.

"Could you please pass some paper over," asked Abigale, feeling her embarrassment continue to grow.

"Give us a second," called out John as he pulled the chain. "I'll get you a new roll from the cupboard."

A few seconds later John knocked on her cubicle door. Abigale unlocked it and without thinking let it swing open.

John handed her the roll.

"Thank you," said Abigale burying her head in her hands. "Well this is weird - I don't think anybody's ever seen me have a poo before."

"It's ok," laughed John. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

Abigale started to feel nervous - did John like her? Her face lit up. "And you're pretty handsome," she replied.

"Can I let you into a little secret?" asked John.

Abigale felt very self-aware sat on the toilet, however, didn't want to waste the opportunity. "Of course."

"I have a poop fetish and nothing has ever turned me on like seeing you sat there."

Abigale didn't know what to say. Not wanting to disappoint John, she decided to be a little outrageous. "Do you want to see my poop?"

"OK" said John.

She stood up and John peered in - the toilet was full of yellow mushy diarrhea.

It was then that Abigale had an idea - she'd fantasised about John touching her all year and this was her chance. "Would you like to wipe my bottom?"

"You bet," said John excitedly.

Abigale bent over and John pulled off several sheets. He carefully wiped off the runny poop that was covering her petite arse. Abigale enjoyed the feeling as John's fingers ran between her cheeks.

Soon she was clean. Abigale pulled up her trousers and they left the bathroom behind. "Do you want to come back to my room?" she asked.

"For a cuddle?" asked John.

Abigale could feel her stomach start to cramp again, however, didn't want to say no. "Yeah," she smiled.

_________________________________________________________

Chapter 4: Abigale can't stop pooping

They went back to her room and lay on the bed as Abigale threw her room key onto the bedside table. The two of them cuddled.

She told John the full story about how she'd accidentally drank Katie's laxative tea. She didn't normally talk about such stuff and found it all very intimate.

The numerous glasses of water she'd drank were slowly filling her bladder whilst the laxatives continued to stimulate her bowels. It didn't take long before Abigale needed to go again.

"Can you excuse me?" she said climbing out her bed.

Abigale went to pick up her room key, however she couldn't find it. She frantically started to hunt around as the urge to defecate grew.

Then she saw them - the keys had fallen down the back of the bedside table. She started to bend over to pick them up, however realised that doing so was putting too much pressure on her tummy. With only seconds to think, she pulled down her pants and sat on her waste paper bin. The bin was full of rubbish and a piece of scrunched up paper poked her bottom. She lost all control; poo gushed out her anus whilst wee streamed from her vagina. She sat there in her own excrement and giggled.

"Can you pass over the packet of tissues please?" asked Abigale, pointing to her desk.

John did, before offering to help Abigale wipe all the mess from her arse.

They took the binbag out of the bin, tied it up and left it in a corner of the room.

They resumed cuddling.

"You know," said Abigale, "This all feels incredibly naughty."

She put her hand on John's bottom. John reciprocated.

The laxatives hadn't finished and Abigale started to feel like she needed to poo for the third time. 'I'm sure I can hold on for a minute,' she thought not wanting their cuddling to end.

John's hand slipped down the back of Abigale's pants, over her bottom and towards her vagina.

She felt it tingle. Suddenly her bowels spasmed and she lot control. Abigale shat herself.

"I'm sorry," said Abigale. She could feel a small squelch of poop between her arse cheeks.

"I like it," replied John.

Abigale still needed to poop a bit more. With her pants already a mess, she decided to play along. "Do you want me to deliberately poop myself or shall I go and clean up?" she asked.

"Just let it out" John smiled.

Abigale relaxed, took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She pushed, letting every muscle in her body contract. She could feel her anus open up as poop filled her pants covering her arse.

John's finger started to massage it, working its way through her anus hole. She could feel his finger gently touching her insides.

Abigale put her hand down the front of John's trousers and grabbed his penis. She started to gently rub it. John ejaculated.

_________________________________________________________

Chapter 5: They take things further

Abigale went to clean up. When she got back to her room John was waiting.

"I'm really enjoying this" laughed Abigale.

John paused. "Did you like being fingered?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever had anal sex?"

"No", said Abigale. "I'm a virgin"

"Would you like to?"

Abigale felt nervous. "Yeah"

John nipped back to his room to get some lubricant.

When he returned, Abigale was already naked. She walked over and started to take off John's clothes.

Abigale bent over on her bed and let John finger her arse, applying liberal amounts of lubricant. Abigale relaxed and John gently inserted his penis.

Abigale had never felt anything like it.

The laxatives were still working and all of a sudden Abigale's insides started to spasm. John removed his penis as her shit spewed out.

John inserted his penis back into Abigale's defecated anus. They cuddled and continued.

They slowly came to a stop. Abigale just lay there, her arse and bed covered in shit, grinning away.

***

John and Abigale started dating - sending sneaky texts to each other whenever they needed the loo.

When Abigale met Katie a few days later she was very coy about what happened.

"I hope it wasn't too bad," said Katie.

"Oh," said Abigale. "I had diahrrea alright."

"I'm sorry," said Katie. "If it makes you feel any better, the laxative tea made me have the biggest poo ever. I had to rush the toilet four times after I had some."

Abigale nervously giggled, bit her lip and then blurted out, "they caused me to shit myself."

"Ewww," said Katie, "that's horrible."

"And John was there. But its ok - he's now my boyfriend!"

The two girls hugged. "I've never understood you."

Tom_Humes
Tom_Humes
13 Followers