Ability Ch. 05-06

Story Info
A man with ability seeks justice against a slave ring.
6.6k words
4.49
10.1k
8

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 Embracing New Desires

"As soon as Mr. Hammond leaves you may as well leave too, Janice. I have all these files to go through, no reason for both of us to stay, enjoy your evening," Dr. Phillips told his assistant through the intercom, finished with his last patient of the day. His files were complete, any check of the patient software program would tell you that, but he wanted an excuse so he could meet his new owner alone as instructed.

Dr. Philips waited a few minutes, then peeked into the reception area, which was empty after his assistant exited. He paced nervously- knowing the next two hours would be an adventure with his new owner. As much as Dr. Phillips tried to behave normally and have a regular day, he was nervous, excited and apprehensive about the next two hours. After reflecting on the prior day, Dr. Phillips knew his life was never going to be normal. He loved being a slave, he loved the pleasure. He also knew he was changed, and there was nothing he could do about his fate. That was silently terrifying.

While pacing in the reception area, the door opened and in walked Dr. Marcus Kingsman. Tall, muscular, handsome with piercing eyes of blue, Jamie felt that pang of excitement upon seeing his owner, as his heart fluttered and he felt butterflies in his stomach. He knew it wasn't his normal way of thinking, but these new feelings were there, and they were exciting.

"Hello Jamie, are you nervous?" began Kingsman, noticing all the tells of someone who was nervous and scared.

"Yes Dr. Kingsman," responded the nervous new slave, cheeks reddening a bit from embarrassment, his cock feeling more blood flow upon seeing his Master, a remnant of the prior day's training courtesy of his new master.

"Well Jamie that is adorable, I must say you have taken to your training very well," said Kingsman. "How long before you recovered yesterday?"

"I looked to see what time you left, Dr. Kingsman, and I couldn't get up right away. I just laid there for 45 minutes," related the slave.

"Outstanding, Jamie. Let's be honest, you learned a lot in one day and your body endured a lot of pleasure. And pain," said Kingsman. "Come on Jamie, let's go into the office. We have more work to do. When we get into the office, remove your clothes and fold them, place them on your desk."

"Yes Dr. Kingsman," said Jamie, noticing his cock feeling the effects of the pleasure phrase.

Once in the office, Jamie removed and folded his clothes, placing them on his desk. He realized he was mildly aroused as he stood naked again in his own office, his already red cheeks even more red as his embarrassment grew. Kingsman walked over to his slave, placed his slave's hands behind his back, palms facing back, and instructed him this was to be his standing posture as a slave. Kingsman placed his right hand on his slave's cock and simply looked in his slave's eyes and smiled.

"Look at you Jamie, aroused already and we haven't even begun our work," stated Kingsman, smiling. Kingsman, with his hand still on his slaves cock, leaned in and pulsed pleasure in his slave. Jamie swooned and his knees buckled. Kingsman was again keeping his victim off balance.

"So Jamie, any problems keeping our little secret from yesterday? " asked Kingsman, removing his hand from his slave's cock and moving behind the desk of his slave.

"No, Dr. Kingsman," answered Jamie, still recovering from the pleasure pulse.

"Kneel. Did anyone notice anything, Jamie?" followed up Kigsman, trying to make sure his control of the psychiatrist was secret, ready to be unleashed at Kingsman discretion.

"Yes Dr, Kingsman," was the immediate and honest reply.

"Who noticed and what was noticed, Jamie?" questioned Kingsman.

"My wife noticed I looked exhausted, Dr. Kingsman," responded Jamie. "When we went to bed we started making love."

"Well isn't that interesting, Jamie. Tell me, was it as good as what I taught you yesterday?" asked Kingsman, smiling, knowing the reply.

"No, Dr. Kingsman," was Jamie's reply as he took a deep breath and slowly exhaled.

"And how was your lovemaking, Jamie? Provide details please," continued Kingsman, enjoying the tale this far.

"Not very exciting, Dr. Kingsman," related Jamie. "I was barely hard. It was not at all as intense and how as with you. I didn't even finish."

"Really, Jamie, was it disappointing? Why didn't you finish?" asked Kingsman, enjoying the embarrassing display of his new slave.

"Yes Dr. Kingsman, it was disappointing," responded the slave. "I only cum for you, Dr. Kingsman."

"Outstanding Jamie, it is so satisfying to know how much you learned yesterday," commended Kingsman, smiling and reaching out to pet his slave's head. "Very good boy, I am pleased. Was your wife disappointed? What did you tell her when you didn't finish?"

The embarrassed slave turned redder and got harder, after admitting to his owner that making love with his wife was far less pleasurable than being embarrassed, controlled and taken with his new love of being a slave.

"She was very disappointed, Dr. Kingsman. I told her it's the stress of the business," sheepishly replied the naked, aroused, slave.

Reaching into his briefcase, Kingsman pulled out a brand new set of butt plugs and tube of lube. He emphatically threw the set of plugs on the desk, and placed the lube next to them. Jamie looked at the items, wide eyed and nervous.

"What's wrong Jamie? I brought you some new equipment. I guarantee you will love them," matter of factly stated Kingsman. "Tell me what's wrong?"

"Yes, Dr. Kingsman, I never did that before, I.. I.. I'm not gay," stated the slave answering honestly.

"Jamie, tell me who brought you the most pleasure you have ever felt in your entire life?" asked Kingsman.

"You did, Dr. Kingsman," answered the slave.

"What sex am I, Jamie?" continued Kingsman.

"Male, Dr. Kingsman," replied Jamie.

"Did you love that pleasure, Jamie, brought to you by a male?" asked Kingsman.

"Yes, Dr. Kingsman," related Jamie, cheeks getting red from embarrassment at the factual statement.

"So Jamie, if a male brought you to the greatest pleasure you have ever known, and you loved it, wouldn't that make you at least bisexual?" questioned the talent.

"Yes, Dr. Kingman, I guess it would," admitted the slave.

"Outstanding, Jamie," replied Kingsman. "Now I have just one last question regarding your sexuality, slave. Do you love the pleasure I gave you?"

"Yes Dr. Kingsman," was the rapid and emphatic reply.

"Outstanding, Jamie," responded Kingsman. "You love being pleasured by me, a man, and are a slave owned by a man. Well, Jamie, your sexuality is changing now that you are a slave. It's inevitable. Now, we have other work to do today. Knees on the floor, chest on your couch, slave, ass in the air."

Jamie complied. He knew what was coming, and he was confused. He knew his owner, his master was going to plug him, which scared him because he never has been and he didn't really want it, but he was a slave and he wanted desperately to obey.

"Now Jamie, when you are in your office you are to have a plug in at all times. I will help get you started, but tomorrow when you arrive, you will do this on your own. There are three sizes, we are using the smallest to start. I will instruct you when to move to the next size larger. Before you leave, remove it, clean it and have it ready for the next use. Always answer me honestly, slave. Do you want to be plugged?" asked Kingsman.

"No, Dr. Kingsman," replied the slave, looking down feeling as though he disappointed his master.

"Tell me, Jamie, did Allison Grant want to be your twisted play toy? Did she resist you?" asked Kingsman, enjoying the small victory of retribution that was ongoing.

"No Dr. Kingsman, she didn't want to. Yes, she resisted," answered Jamie, nearing tears as he answered. Tears partially of remorse, tears partially because he played a role in the death of his Master's sister.

"No, slave she did not have a choice. And when she resisted you pumped her full of more drugs, didn't you," asked Kingsman, taking out the smallest plug and lubing it in his hand.

"Yes Dr. Kingsman, I used more drugs on her," replied the slave, who's crying intensified as the plug was inserted into his ass as he answered. His master pulsed pleasure with the natural pain he was feeling as the plug was set in place.

""Always make sure you are plugged in this office Jamie," declared Kingsman, who reached under and gently caressed the chin of his slave, pulling his head to look in the eyes. "Any disobedience will be dealt with harshly. Fifty percent."

Jamie felt the pain ravage his body. The shock of the conversation, the insertion of the but plug into his virgin ass and now the pain pulse had the psychiatrist writhing in pain. His master let him fester in the pain- he would have let it continue but he had a plan and work to do and he still needed Dr. James Phillips. Kingsman reached out and reconnected with his slave and started easing the pain, silently guiding him to lay down on the couch.

Kingsman let his slave recover slowly and naturally on the couch as he walked back to his briefcase pulling out another object. When his slave recovered and looked at his owner, he was given a pair of pink rubber panties with a hole in front.

"You will wear these after inserting your plug, Jamie," ordered Kingsman. "We can't have your ass come unplugged."

Jamie put on the rubber undergarments and pulled his cock through the hole in the front. He was embarrassed again, but he felt himself get more aroused at the obedience of following the command. Kingsman sat in the power chair normally used by Dr. James Phillips, but slave Jamie knew that was not his place when his owner was here, and Kingsman reached out and inspected the fit of the rubber panties on his sub. And he gave a short tug to his slave's cock, and while connected he sent a pulse of pleasure to his slave.

"Now Jamie I do need to make sure things are still perfect from yesterday," said Kingsman as he proceeded to review the connections in his slave he had adjusted the day prior. "Have you enjoyed your first 24 hours as a slave, Jamie?"

"Yes, Dr. Kingsman," was the dutiful reply,

"I must say i do like that look for you, Jamie, the pink really accentuates your tan," condescendingly commented Kingsman. "Now just lay back and enjoy the roller coaster, Jamie."

Kingsman took his time and checked to ensure the alterations he had made the prior day were still intact, and that Jamie had not found a way to undo his handiwork. While probing, Jamie was left in the abyss again finding himself never fully forming thoughts and feeling that familiar pulse. The difference this time is Jamie had no resistance. Kingsman's work had held firm, unchanged. Kingsman left a small piece of the original Dr., but he also knew he would no longer wonder about the allegiance of Dr. James Phillips, and he could proceed with his plans.

"Good news, slave," began Kingsman. "All is perfect. You will be my slave for a very long time, Jamie. Now, go to your desk, log in to the computer and open any files where you have information about anything connected to what you did to my sister or any others."

The small part of Dr. James Phillips, who was left in slave Jamie felt a chill upon hearing his master ask for information on his sister, and he knew this wasn't a good thing. But after the connection and reconnection with his Master, and the installation of the new love of being a slave, Jamie moved to his desk and moved to open the files as instructed.

"Don't be so surprised, slave," began Kingsman. "I told you I have waited a long time to meet you. I have waited a long time to take down the man and the group responsible for the death of my sister. I have employed some very talented hackers to check in on your operation, but even they may not get all the information. But I have you for that now, slave. Tell me when you have opened everything."

That nagging remnant of Dr. Phillips didn't want to comply, but that was only a small part that Kingsman allowed to remain. Kingsman wanted Dr. James Phillips to know he was going to be responsible for his own demise. Dr. Phillips knew the powerful people who were involved in 'Project Playtoy' did not like mistakes, and this was a monumental one, allowing someone access to his files.

"Oh, is that a little fear I see there, slave?" asked Kingsman. "Well Jamie, smile, you are obeying like a good slave! You are going to love contributing to my plans, I promise."

Jamie smiled as he opened the files, while the remnant left of his original self was in shock.

"Yes Dr. Kingsman," said the pink underwear clad slave. "It's open, Dr. Kingsman."

"Outstanding, Jamie," began Kingsman, watching his slave's cock engorge slightly with pleasure as he stood behind and looked at the screen. "This seems self explanatory, thank you Jamie. Please copy this file onto this jump drive."

"Yes, Dr. Kingsman," said the slave as Kingsman handed him a small thumb drive, and he complied and copied the file onto it, handing the copy to his owner.

"Jamie, you may get out of the chair and kneel in front of the desk facing me. Keep yourself on edge thinking about how wonderful it is to be my slave while I look at this file, but do not cum," ordered Kingsman.

The slave moved to the front of the desk, knelt, and began stroking up and down to begin the edging process while his Master got a better idea of all the players in the game. Kingsman realized he was correct- his hacking crew did not get any information at all, and the project of finding out more information was bigger than he imagined.

Kingsman was looking at a simple spreadsheet with very little information on it. The victims were termed 'enrollees' on the file, and even then only initials were used. The amount of 'enrollees'- victims, really, was astounding to Kingsman- there were 44 enrollees listed on this file, which listed only the 'enrollees' and the dates trained.

Kingsman realized he would need to proceed cautiously, seeing the number of victims made his blood run cold. He realized a project this size would have others assisting, most likely in security and in sales. Kingsman understood he may need help and a better plan if we were to have retribution against those partaking in the project beyond the Phillips'.

"Slave, is there any other information on this computer about this process and project?" demanded Kingsman.

"No, Master. The only other thing would be through email. But those disappear after I have looked at them," replied the slave.

"Are there files in your private practice software with the names to match these initials on this spreadsheet?" asked Kingsman.

"Not any longer, Master. When the girls disappeared the files were already gone," replied Phillips.

"Any idea who these silent partners are, slave? Share your thoughts," requested the Master.

"No Master, I don't but they have to be connected at high levels. They make my records disappear and these emails vanish," Phillips confided in his Master. "I believe they have government level training and equipment to do all of that."

"And why do you continue to do this then, slave?" A clearly perturbed Kingsman demanded.

"They say they have the files of everything I have done. They say they can revoke my license with one call, Master," stated the slave very stoically. "And I believe they can. And will."

'Slave, what is the success rate for your 'enrollees'? Asked Kingsman, figuring he would know the statistics immediately. Overconfident cocky assholes always know these things, especially if they have success. This was a definite success, judging by the scope and volume of the number of 'enrollees' he was seeing.

"Ninety-seven point seven percent success rate, Dr Kingsman," said the kneeling slave, not missing a beat in his edging even while answering his owner.

"And the failures, slave?" asked Kingsman, knowing the dreaded answer.

"Failure, Dr. Kingsman, singular, there was just one," replied the slave.

"Allison Grant," said a stone faced Marcus Kingsman.

"Yes, Master," responded the slave, dropping his head further as he answered, almost awaiting retribution.

Kingsman looked further into the statistics, seeing only initial, birthdates and training start and finish dates of all 44 women who were part of the project. Forty-three women, over 12 years- Dr. James Phillips was responsible for converting 42 women into sexual play toys- that averaged to over 3 per year. Kingsman was appalled at the final column- it was labeled "profit" though it was blank on this file. A forty-fourth enrolled was still in process, according to the file since it only recorded a start date earlier in the year.

"Slave, do you have any other files about this project?" asked Kingsman.

"No, Master," replied the slave.

"How do you select the enrollees?" asked Kingsman, probing for more information.

"Anastasia or I find some patients fit the profile we look for, others come as a new client, and through email we are instructed to enroll them, Dr. Kingsman," answered the still edging slave. "Sometimes I get an email instructing me to accept a patient and enroll them."

"Who is this email from, Jamie, telling you to enroll them?" demanded Kingsman.

"I don't know who sends the email, Dr. Kingsman," said the slave. "But it is the same email that disappears after reading."

"Any guesses who it is, Jamie?" asked Kingsman.

"No, Dr. Kingsman, I don't." was Jamie's honest response.

Kingsman walked to where his slave was frantically edging, placed his hand on his head and said, "seventy percent." Kingsman watched as his slave tried to continue his edging despite the intense pain that went through his entire body. He wanted to kill, but knew he needed to use the slave to bring down this massive operation.

"Son of a bitch.."

Chapter 6 Making Dinner Plans

Kingsman let his slave recover naturally from the intense 70% pain he sent through him in frustration after seeing the entire scope of the "Project Playtoy" group. Kingsman noticed his slave also intensified his edging as he had instructed, more intense as more he recovered from the jolt of pain. Kingsman knew someone had messed with the mind of his sister, he felt it in holding her hand in the hours before she passed, but he never imagined something as devious, large and connected as this web of shit he now found himself in the middle of. Long term, he needed to figure out his play to get to all the monsters involved, and he knew he needed help. The unfortunate condition of his personal life situation is he was a loner, by design and through circumstances.

Short term, he was going to deal with the person immediately involved with his sister's death- the man kneeling and edging recovering from pain right in front of him. Long term, he wanted to use the Phillps' and shake the tree and see what fell out. He hoped nothing fell directly on his own head as he did.

After Jamie recovered, he instructed him to lay on the couch and look at him. When Kingsman held out his hand to the slave before him, there was no hesitation- Jamie put his hand in his Master's as he looked at him. Kingsman shot pleasure through his slave, watching the pleasure and smile grow on his face and through the hole in the pink rubber panties holding in the smallest plug.

"Now slave, let's talk about you, and your upcoming activities. I want you to answer me rapidly and honestly, You remember that last jolt of pain? I can't wait to do that again should you not do as I ask," growled Kingsman. "Do you understand, slave Jamie?"

"Yes Master, I understand," was the rapid and slightly nervous reply. Jamie obviously had no interest in absorbing that level of pain again.

12